PDA

View Full Version : Morning coffee

kalubi
05-02-2009, 05:23 AM
I have been staying with a friend’s grandparents for two weeks now. Not that I wanted to stay here but I had moved out of the family home because I didn’t get on with my parents and this was the only place I could think of where I could stay. That’s a rather long story and I will write it one day. I don’t intend staying here long just until I have got a job and a place of my own.

My name is Sandy and I am 19 years old, I have shortish blond hair and I am just two foot four inches tall. I weigh only forty-five kilos. I am not sure why I am so short or so thin. Must be something I inherited from my parents I think.

I woke up early this morning, just after five, it was still dark and a bit chilly. When I woke up it was so quiet here. So I got up and put on my nightie, it’s just like a long tee shirt that goes down to my knees. I didn’t put on any underwear, as I just wanted to go and make myself some coffee. I went down the passage to the kitchen and as I passed James’s study the door was open and he was sitting at his desk behind his computer. I just stopped outside the door and asked if he wanted some coffee, he said yes please and he would come and help me make it.

I went to the kitchen and switched on the kettle and got the cups out and put some coffee in them both. Before the kettle had boiled James came into the kitchen to help me, he was still in his pyjamas. We just stood around and chatted till the kettle had boiled. While we where standing there I could see he also didn’t have anything on under his pyjamas. I could see the outline of his cock hanging down the one leg of his pants it looked huge. It wasn’t hard and I wondered what size it would be when it did get hard.

I made the coffee and we took our cups and went to sit in the lounge. I sat on the one chair and James sat on the couch. We chatted a bit more and it was getting a bit cold so I asked him if I could cuddle up to him to keep warm. He said ok I could so I went and first sat next to him but then sat on his lap and put my arms around him and my head on his shoulder. He put both his arms around me as well. It was so nice and warm there. After I had sat on his lap for a bit I could feel his cock getting harder every second, there wasn’t much chance of not feeling it as it felt huge and was pushing against my bum. It felt like his cock was about the same size as the gardeners cock. The gardener I am talking about has a huge cock its about a foot long and as thick as a coke bottle. After a bit he picked up his cup and drank some coffee and then didn’t put his arm back around me but let his hand rest on my leg, it felt so nice there. At first he just had it on the outside of my leg near my knee, and he was rubbing my leg gently, I told him that felt nice and please don’t stop. I told him my inside knee was also cold so he put his hand between my legs and rubbed the inside of my other knee. I was a bit scared that he might thing I was a slut if I let him do more but then thought how nice he had been to me and wanted to thank him the only way I knew how.

After he had been rubbing my leg for a minute or so I took my hand and moved his hand up my skirt (if you can call it that) he looked so happy to get his hand up there so I opened my legs a bit and whispered in his ear to go a bit higher, so he did and got his hand to my cunt. I couldn’t open my legs wide enough for him to get his finger inside me so he just rubbed my pussy with his thumb. He was rubbing it up and down my cunt; it was so nice I just sat there and had my arms around him and my head on his shoulder again. He just kept rubbing hi thumb along my pussy and I was getting very excited and wanted him to push it inside but he didn’t he just kept rubbing along my cunt. I could feel I was about to cum and was pushing my hips to try and get his thumb into me. Then I just kept cumming lots, it was like magic. As I began cumming he stopped moving his thumb on my pussy and as I stopped cumming he just moved his thumb a bit and rubbed me and I came again, it was so intense I had to push my face into his shoulder to stop myself screaming in pleasure. When I had come the second time he just kept his thumb still on my cunt. I wanted him to do it more and was still pushing my hips forward to try and move his thumb on my pussy. The third time he just moved it once and I came again, I just didn’t know what to do with myself it felt so good. I wanted to scream and jump up and down and I wanted him to keep on doing it forever. It was the most intense cum I have ever had in my life. Damn if he could do that to me with his thumb I wonder what it would be like with his cock in me. When I had recovered from the third time he took his hand away and just pulled me to him and hugged me. I could still feel his huge hard cock under me and I wanted him to fuck me right then. But he said he had to go and change before his wife got up. So he let go of me and I and stood up, the front of his pants where I had been sitting where all wet from my cumming. His cock was sticking out and making a big tent of his pyjama pants. I stood up and said I had to change to, as my tee shirt was all wet as well. I said to him we had to do it again sometime and he said yes but next time he wanted to do it to me properly. I said I would love that, and we went back to our rooms and I changed into my jeans and a loose top.

I have tried to describe what it felt like but I am just at a loss for words to really describe how it felt like. It was like I was consumed by pleasure one split second and then by pain for a split second and then back to pleasure, and it just seemed to go on for ever. I have cum lots and lots of times but it has never felt like this before. I just pray I haven’t messed everything up here by letting him do that to me and in some ways wish I hadn’t done it. But I just couldn’t resist it, you know me by now don’t you. I wonder when
he will fuck me and what it will feel like. I hope it is as good as he made me feel this morning. And I wonder how big his cock is, I didn’t see it only felt it through his pants and it felt huge. I don’t care how big it is or even if it hurts me I can’t wait for him to fuck me.

This is a part of a letter that was sent to me recently by a girl friend I met on the internet. I have just changed the names and added the first two paragraphs. hope you like it.

innoeh
05-04-2009, 09:27 AM
good story

frankjohnmoore
11-24-2009, 11:58 PM
nice story