PDA

View Full Version : Wifey goes shopping for cream pie

bren122
05-04-2009, 12:32 PM
It’s my first Saturday off since I started working at Maddington and you decide to spoil me by going down to the shops for some rolls and sausages fresh that morning.
I’m still in bed when you get home. After rattling around in the kitchen a bit, you come into the bedroom wearing a big smile on your face. I notice that you’re wearing a skirt today, and reach out to run my hand up your inner thigh but you push it away and tell me to wait for my surprise. I look intrigued and you start by asking how hungry I am. I tell you I am very hungry for some big muff, and you giggle knowingly. You ask me again, and I get the sense that it means a lot to you that I reply most earnestly. I tell you that I am absolutely starving for some of your big juicy muff.
At last you begin to tell me about your morning down at the shops. You went in and found that Simon was doing some shopping. You were talking to each other and being a little flirty when you remembered that I had said that you should use every opportunity to improve your sexual confidence. Being so early in the morning there was hardly anyone about so you suggested to Simon that you both slip into the toilets so you could give him a blowjob. He was a little surprised but soon warmed to the idea. Leading the way, he checked out the men’s toilets and snuck you into one of the cubicles. In fact he chooses the disabled one and when you go in, you comment that it was roomy enough to fuck in. At first he was more interested in getting his blowjob, but eventually the sound of you wanking your big juicy cunt gets to him and he tells you to stand up and bend over. You pull your knickers off and flip your skirt up for him.
He grabs both your hips and guides his dick into your dripping twat. The slurp of his cock sliding into you echoes through the toilets and you wink at him. Slowly at first, he begins to pump your pussy, but the combined effect of public humping and your wet cunt drives him wild and he soon adds to the noise by the slap of his flesh against yours. You manage to stifle your first orgasm, but when he sticks his finger up your arse and it’s too much. You cum quite noisily this time, listening to your moans of ecstasy echoing off the walls. In fact you forget that he has no condom until he pumps his hot jizz into your still aching twat.
Having completed your sexual adventure, you stuff your knickers into his shirt pocket and lead the way out of the toilet. It’s still so quiet in the shops that you haven’t been found out. You walk around the shops with Simon’s cum dribbling down your legs. In proof, you now lift your skirt up and tell me to take a good sniff. I can definitely smell semen, but the most part I smell is your hot pussy juice visibly trickling down your legs even as we speak. I wonder how much that has to do with what you got up to and how much is it the sight of my rock hard cock growing as you tell me your story.
Finally you pull out the paddle from the back of my car and tell me that it’s time for me to eat your lovely cream pie. You jump on the bed and spread you legs wide open. He must have had a fair bit of jizz because I can still see a lot of it in your twat. I get down between your legs and dip my tongue into the gooey mess that is your love tunnel. The tang of semen mixes with the musk of cunt juice as I burrow my tongue deep into your slutty cunt and you moan loudly. You reach around and spank my rump and order me to clean you up. You’re so wet! It’s going to take me quite a while to clean this mess up, but the sound of your horny moaning as I lick your lover’s cum out of your horny box.
Finally you need to feel my cock inside you and you proceed to bend over. I take notice of everything and ram my dick into the cavernous tunnel Simon’s cock has left behind. It feels so good!! I am soon pounding away at that magnificent love channel and making you moan as loud as I can by giving you the biggest hardest fuck I can. As I near my orgasm, however, I tell you that while you’ve shared your pussy today, your arse is still mine and I proceed to pull out of your cunt and ram it hard up your arse. You squeal, and it may be pain and it may be pleasure and it may be both, but regardless of what it is you thrust your butt back at me to ensure my cock is buried deep inside when I start squirting my own cream into you arse. But I am still horny and keep fucking for a few minutes to get on track for a second orgasm. You’re going mental now, but not nearly as mental as when I tell you I need you to taste test my cream pie and push you over so I can quickly ram my cock in your mouth. I give it a good couple of strokes with my prick rammed all the way home when I jizz.

davesmistress
05-05-2009, 05:58 PM
Thanks for the addition

JetJaguar
11-29-2009, 01:04 AM
Good story.

DebbieX
12-08-2009, 08:34 PM
Thanks for sharing.