PDA

View Full Version : swing low

bren122
05-06-2009, 11:52 AM
She wasn’t the most attractive of women but she had the virtue that made any woman attractive; she thought me worth a smile. Rumour had it that she was a bit kinky too, which of course only made her more desirable. There was a group of us who used to hang around together; we played elite level field hockey and, after a game or training we would spend a couple of hours together in the clubhouse; then we started hanging out outside of hockey. She was the sister of one of our star female players but did not play herself. The first time we met she was dating some guy. She was a little flirty that first time but I knew she was accounted for and never thought that it would go beyond a little flirting.
There was a party for her sister’s 21st birthday; about a hundred people or so. As the time flowed on the numbers slowly dwindled to a handful of her best friends; and her sister. She had been with our group all night, we had chatted a bit; flirted a lot. Though I didn’t see her boyfriend all night, as the flirting got steadily more suggestive I did not think that she was in any way serious. We found ourselves alone together on a swing chair under the carport. I made a bit of a joke at her expense and she told me to kiss her arse. I asked if she wanted my tongue clockwise or counter-clockwise. To my utter shock she stood up, lifted her skirt, bent over, pulled her knickers aside and told me to surprise her.
She might not have been the most attractive of women but she certainly had an attractive arse. Large and round, two perfect orbs. And in between her button arse, just open enough to suggest she liked anal sex. I had been dreaming about her arse for weeks; now I had the chance to see what it was really like. I really don’t know who was more surprised; me for doing it or her as I dived in. I touched my tongue to her back passage and twirled on way and then the other. I pulled back and kissed her left arse cheek. “So which is it to be?” I asked before kissing her right arse cheek.
Her breath was heavy as she replied, “Surprise me!”
I wrapped my arms around her thighs until my fingers were stroking her inner thighs; I gently began licking the crack of her arse, working my tongue ever closer to her brown button. She tried to press herself back against my tongue but I was not to be rushed. When the tip of my tongue circled her sphincter she sighed deeply; as I pushed it so the very tip was inside and I lapped my tongue around the edges she moaned; when I finally pushed my tongue all the way in she gasped and shuddered. I paused only once to pull her knickers off; my fingers pulled apart her fleshy cunt lips to expose her love button and I used both index fingers to stroke her clit as I continued to tongue her lovely arse.
I love sucking women’s arses; this was the first chance I had ever had to make a proper job of it and I was not going to waste it. I used my tongue to reach deep into her back passage and lick all around; I used my teeth to massage her sphincter; I sucked hard on her ring as I drove my tongue ever deeper. The way it seemed to peel apart to give me deeper access suggested she was no stranger to anal sex; the fact she was getting so into it that she was close to orgasming suggested that she really enjoyed it. Finally she came; a long stream of pussy juice dribbled out of her cunt and over my chest as she clenched her arse cheeks on my face.
She turned around and kissed me; “Fuck me.” she said.
I pushed her up onto the swing, bent over, and pulled my hard cock out of my pants. My jocks were soaked with pre- cum and my cock tingled as the cool night touched the clamminess of my cock. I pushed my cock into her soaking cunt, gripped the bars of the swing and used it to pull her onto my dick. Her drenched pussy squelched noisily as I buried my cock into her as far as it would go, leaning into the swing of the chair. She gasped loudly as her cunt juice welled up around the base of my cock and I could almost feel her juices soaking into my pants. Then I pushed the swing back and felt her cunt slide off my dick. Before I totally exited her I pulled the chair back towards me, a little harder this time, and she groaned lustily. The rhythm was soon set and I could see her knuckles whiten as she gripped the bars of the seat and moaned her way to ecstacy. Towards the end, as her orgasm neared, she began to talk dirty. It was the first time I a woman had ever talked dirty to me and I almost came at the filthy words she used to encourage me to fuck her ever harder. I resisted the urge to cum, and the urge to hammer her twat, and let the soft rhythm of the chair do its work on her. “OH FUCK!” she grunted as she came.
I leaned forward and kissed the back of her neck, gripped her hips and prepared to fuck her hard and fast. “No,” she said softly, “Fuck my arse.”
I didn’t need to be asked twice! Without changing my stance I pulled my cock out of her soaking pussy and directed it to her rear entrance; long before I had the chance to push she leaned back in the seat and impaled herself on my rock hard prick. Still kissing the back of her neck I ground my hips into her buttocks as far as I could take them, and then I began to hump her arse as I intended to hump her pussy; hard and fast. Normally in that position it would have been impossible; the swing chair did the work for me and all I had to do was whisper sweet nothings in her ear and make sure my cock didn’t slip out.
As I whispered my sweet endearments into her ears she responded to each with the language of the slut. “You’re so beautiful,” I told her. “Ooh Fuck me hard you cunt,” she replied. “You’re a love goddess,” I whispered. “Pound my arse you fuck,” she demanded. I wanted it to last forever and tried desperately to hold back the flood, but inevitably the passion neared a crescendo and I whispered that I wanted to fill her with my love juice. “Do it, fucker, fill my arse with that hot spunk.”
I stood up, gripped her hips and slammed her arse as hard as I could onto my rod. She squealed in passion as an intense orgasm took her; as my jizz exploded into her arse I staggered and for support gripped the top rail of the swing, leaning into her as far as gravity allowed me to go. The extra stimulation turned my flood into an explosion and I felt like I was cumming forever. Her own orgasm seemed to take on a life of its own too, extended by the spasming of my cock as my balls were utterly drained.
As our orgasms wound down I thought I could hear cheering! Disoriented by the intensity of our passion I dismissed it; but as we collapsed onto the swing in exhaustion I could still hear it. We returned to the present and we turned to the source of the noise. Our passion had been so loud that the others had come to watch! Now they stood there cheering and laughing, congratulating us on a fine performance. She snuggled into my shoulder and whispered. “I think you should stay the night; I wouldn’t mind an encore performance with a bit more privacy.”

LostInSpace
05-06-2009, 09:50 PM
Thank you for your story. I can not turned down a good rim job story

April
05-06-2009, 09:55 PM
Thank you for the hot and sexy new addition.

frankjohnmoore
11-18-2009, 02:22 AM
Thanks for the great story,