PDA

View Full Version : My Step daughter Izzie

Tom Jones
05-06-2009, 09:56 PM
My wife Gabriella or Gabby as I called her was leaving on a business trip to get some training. As I dropped her at the airport she turned to me, her soft brown eyes sparkling and her deep red lips glistening and inviting, she leaned into me and kissed me then she said “Be good to my Izzie and treat her like the beautiful young woman she is”.

I smiled at my wife and nodded my head then she turned to leave, grabbed her bag from the back seat and gave me a wave after she closed the door. I drove away, dodging the taxis, and limos that seem to choke the area around the airports, but my mind was on what I was planning to do with beautiful little Izzie.

Gabby and I had married some years before, and she had brought Izzie into my life, a sweet young girl who was the spitting image of her mother. Gabby was short at just a hair over 5’, with nice wide hips and a soft waist. Gabby has small breasts with nice puffy nipples, and her brown skin is accentuated by her dark black hair. Izzie was just a younger version of her mom. Izzie had really started to mature into a sexy Hispanic woman these last few years, her soft body going from pudgy to soft and sexy. Gabby had caught me masturbating as I smelled her daughters soiled panties, lost in her daughters strong scent, just as strong as her moms.

Gabby had a dark past with unseemly behavior, but I didn’t know that much of that had to do with her own strong desires not just her desire for monetary gain. When Gabby found I wanted her daughter she wasn’t angry, quite the opposite, she seemed excited by it and she began to encourage my feelings and even wanted me to tell her all that I wanted to do to her daughter, even coming up with a few suggestions of her own, but I was floored when she told me she was going to be away for a week and I should use that time with Izzie to discover if she had similar desires.

When I got home I went to Izzie's room and laid out her clothes for later. Sheer black pantyhose, and black pumps for her feet and legs, a clingy black skirt to hug her ample hips, and a blood red silk blouse top cover her perky breasts. I called for dinner reservations and then laid out my own clothes.

When Izzie came home from school at 4 PM I was there to greet her, “Hey Izzie” I said “How was school baby”?

“Hey dad” she answered “It was good”. Typical teenage curt answer, but I still thought she was gorgeous. She had walked in wearing her grey sweat pants that jiggled as she walked and showed off her panty lines and a t-shirt that was thin enough I could clearly see the outline of her bra and I knew exactly which one she was wearing. Izzie watched me look her up and down, and she seemed to enjoy the attention, but she still seemed a little embarrassed.

“I made plans for tonight” I said cheerily, “so be ready to go by 7” I said.

“Where are we going” she asked?

“I thought we’d have a nice dinner and have some alone time” I smiled.

Izzie beamed when I said this “Sounds like fun” she said, “too bad it’s a school night”.

“You can have tomorrow off if you want”, I said.

“Yea” she squealed and then she gave me a hug and added “You’re the best”.

“But you still have to get your work done” I said sternly, “We leave at 7”.

Izzie stood straight and saluted “Yes sir, daddy sir” and then we both laughed.

The next three hours were some of the longest of my life. I hovered over Izzie asking if she needed anything or any help. I think she saw I was checking her out more than normal and she seemed to be eating it up. At 6 O’clock I reminded her to get ready and she trotted off to get ready and soon I heard the shower running so I headed to my room to do the same. I was hard as a rock and washed extra slow to enjoy the feel of my erection, and hope that Izzie would soon be doing the same.

I was dressed in a new suite I had bought with Gabby’s help for just this night and I was wiping down the kitchen when I heard Izzie come out of her room. I turned when she walked into view and I was struck dumb, she was beautiful, not a little girl at all. Izzie had her silky black hair pulled back into a tight pony tail, her round face tastefully done up in light make up, but with blood red lips that shimmered. Izzie was wearing the red silk blouse I had laid out for her and her perky breasts were shown off to wonderful effect by the shiny fabric, her buds jiggling with each step. Izzie’s hips were seductively hugged by the stretchy fabric of her black skirt and her legs covered in the sheer pantyhose were calling out to me to touch and caress them, and her feet were encased in her high heeled black pumps, adding a good two inches to her height. “Wow” I exclaimed “You look fantastic Izzie”.

Izzie dropped her head shyly and said “Thanks, daddy, I feel like I’m all grown up. I love what you got me”.

“Your mother helped with everything, heck, this was even her idea” I said, not telling her why. “Let’s go, honey, I made reservations at Le Cyrano”.

“I love that place” Izzie exclaimed.

I open each door for Izzie, and as she walked through I admired her beautiful body. Many might consider her a little chunky, but I love a woman with a little padding. I figure there is just more woman to get lost in. When we got to the garage I opened her door and as I always did for her and her mom I closed it behind her. When we arrived at the restaurant we were shown to a dark booth I had requested in the back and I allowed Izzie to slide in first and I slid in close next to her. I ordered a first bottle of wine and all during our stay I shared it with my beautiful Izzie.

After three hours and two bottles of wine I offered Izzie my arm and we returned to my Mercedes and motored off. “I was thinking about a walk on the beach tonight” I said.

I saw Izzie regarding me for a moment in the dark, her body turned slightly toward me, a good sign, “I’d like that daddy” she said softly.

“Call me Gene tonight if you like” I offered.

“No” she replied after a moment “I like calling you daddy. You have been so good to momma and me I think you deserve it”.

I felt myself blush and hoped she still felt the same when I made my move later. When we arrived at the beach the parking area had only a few cars, the beached in northern California were not very warm and inviting in the evening, but tonight the fog was well off the coast and we could see the twinkling light of a few fishing boats as well as the larger lit shapes of some cargo ships further out. I grabbed a blanket from the trunk and we hit the beach. Our shoes were off and the sand felt cold on our toes. We held our shoes as we walked to a point far from the cars and I laid out the blanket and we sat down and wrapped ourselves, Izzie sitting in front of me and I wrapped my arms around her and held her close. We sat and talked quietly for a long time. We discussed Izzie’s classes, her dreams, her desire to be given the Mercedes, but the one thing absent was any talk of boys or relationships.

As I sat I had my face in Izzie’s hair, and the smell of her perfume as it drifted up from her neck was driving me wild, just as her mother planned when she bought it for her daughter as a gift. I allowed my hands to begin drifting over the smooth fabric that covered Izzie’s young body and when one hand drifted over Izzie’s small breast, I felt her stiffen, but I was in so deep I knew I wouldn’t stop, so I brought my other hand up and gently, but firmly cupped both of her breasts and at the same time I began to nuzzle her neck just below her ear, the source of that intoxicating smell. Izzie move her head to allow me that, but her hands grasped my wrists and tried in vain to pull my hands from her body, “Daddy… what are you doing” she asked?

“Nothing you know you don’t want baby” and I grasped her blouse and firmly puller it open, popping half her buttons.

Izzie continued to pull at my hands, but she didn’t say a word. I moved my right hand to her skirt and found the slit on the side and as she tried to stop me, I moved beneath the folds and began to explore her inexperience places. Her crotch was hot to the touch, and while her hands protested, her thighs opened in welcome. I knew she was conflicted, but I also knew she was her mother’s daughter and she would welcome me, and more importantly she would invite me back for more!

Izzie’s hands slowly began to relax, and her breathing deepened as my hands played over her plump body, and then she even turned her face to mine and I stole a kiss. Izzie was shocked, but never pulled away and soon her lips parted in welcome and my tongue began to explore her sweet mouth, the smell of the evenings wine strong on her hot breath. We continued like this for quite some time, my hands feeling her soft skin and working down her pantyhose to find her pussy both wet and inviting, Izzie shuddered as my finger gently caressed her hard little clit. I finally felt it was time to go home and continue the education of this lovely young girl, so I suggested we return to the car. When we got to the parking lot I slipped on my shoes but Izzie complained her stockings were wet and she didn’t want to put her shoes on so I thrust the blankets to her and said “Here” and after she took them I put an arm around her back and one at her knees and scooped her up. Izzie let out a soft yelp as I did, but gave no other protest and so I carried my sweet smelling girl to the car where I set her down with a smile and said “There you go, all safe and sound”.

Izzie looked up at me with a smile and said “Thank you daddy”.

I started the car and we were off and I reached over and took Izzie’s hand and she gave it freely. The ride home was quiet and filled with sexual tension, at least it was to me. We rode the elevator up to the condo with Izzie holding tight to my arm. When we went in Izzie headed to the bathroom to empty her bladder of the evenings wine, and I followed close behind. When she turned to close the door I was standing right behind her.

Izzie looked a little scared and she said softly “I have to pee daddy”.

“I know honey” I said with a sly smile, “So do I”.

Izzie looked down and said “I can’t pee with you standing there”.

I stepped past her and said, “Then I’ll go first” and I stepped out of my pants and then my boxers and grasped my flaccid cock and began pouring my hot golden stream into the toilet all the while Izzie was watching fascinated, and I smiled at her. I shook the final drops from my cock, satisfied that Izzie was like her mother in yet another way, she enjoyed a certain delight in the golden nectar.

Izzie then sat upon the toilet as I took my time washing my hands, and as I began to dry, I heard her let go her stream so I turned to her and said “I thought you couldn’t pee with me here”?

Izzie blushed and dropped her head, and I just chuckled, “Your mom loves to help me pee” I said, “and she likes to pee for me”.

Izzie’s stream slowed and then stopped. She tore off a length of toilet paper and proceeded to wipe herself and after she stood and pulled up her pantyhose she looked at me again and was greeted by my growing cock, now fat and hanging long.

“What about mom” she asked quietly?

“Your mom helped set this up” I reached out to caress her cheek and continued “Your mom has been encouraging me to do this for years, ever since you reached puberty and she saw how I was looking at you”. Izzie just stared at me, silent, and as I grew ever harder I reached out and ran my hand on her cheek. I leaned in to kiss her soft lips and she closed her eyes, the feeling was electric, and she melted into my arms. I guided her hand to my throbbing erection and whispered “That’s it baby, do you like my cock”?

Izzie broke the kiss and answered breathlessly “Yes daddy… but… I’ve never done this before”.

“Don’t worry baby, I’m sure you’re a natural like your mom”, and I took her hand in mine and walked her to my bed.

When we reached my darkened bed room Izzie and I stood in front of the large window overlooking the city lights and my hand began to explore her tender breasts sliding over the silky fabric of her blouse, the missing buttons creating a deep V that reached to her soft belly. I slowly began to uncover her virgin flesh, exposing it to the eyes of a man for the first time since she was so much younger. When I reached the final button I pulled back to admire what sweet Izzie had to offer me this night. I loved the feel of her soft skin, Izzie pulled in her stomach to hide her slightly pudgy middle, and I laughed gently and said “Relax baby I love your body just the way it is and you have nothing to be ashamed of”. I could see Izzie smile in the dim light but she still looked unsure of herself, so I motioned to my erection and said “The cock doesn’t lie”.

Izzie smiled and she stepped into me as I wrapped my arms around her again pulled her close. I began to nuzzle her hair again as my hands explored her sexy body running down her back to her ass and then up her curvy waist. I found the zipper on her skirt and in one smooth motion it was down and her skirt fell away. I pulled back to admire her figure in the pantyhose, the lacy upper adding a very adult sensuality to her young body. I took her hands and guided her to the bed. I dropped to my knees and puller her pantyhose to her ankles and then off her feet one at a time as she steadied herself on my back. I patted the bed and she sat on the edge and I positioned myself at her legs, spreading them gently and she nervously complied. I moved my face to the warmth of her inner thighs and tasted the honey pot that hid there. Izzie had a strong but not unpleasant taste, just like her mom, her pubic hairs still sparse and downy. My tongue parted her lips and she shivered, a soft sigh escaping her lips. Izzie leaned back onto one hand, while the other rested gently on my head. Izzie was moaning softly as she learned the pleasures of a man’s tongue, and was prepared for her entry to adulthood.

Izzie’s hips ground into my face as my tongue worked over her little button, and her moaning became more intense. At this point I put a hand under each knee and rolled her back, exposing her ample and lovely ass to my gaze and I brought my face down to explore Izzie’s ass.

“Ahhhh” Izzie yelped as my tongue penetrated her tight and inexperienced ass, but she was soon purring contentedly as I worked her little pucker hole with my eager tongue, “You like that don’t you sweetheart” I teased.

“Oh god yes” she answered, grabbing onto her own knees and pulled them back even more freeing my hands to spread her ass cheeks apart for even better penetration. I loved her scent, and her taste was intoxication. When I couldn’t take anymore I sat up again and Izzie looked at me pleadingly, until she realized what was coming.

I moved my face to hers and asked with a smile “Ready”?

Izzie wrapped her hands around my neck and whispered “Yes daddy”.

I slid her back on the bed and grasped my cock to guided it to her wet pussy, and as I kissed her beautiful lips I worked my cock up and down her slit, coating myself with her slick secretions and then with a movement perhaps a little rough I plunged deep into the girl I had raised as my own. Izzie smiled as she took me, her eyes dark shimmering windows to her sexy and soon to be perverted soul. The feeling was electric from my head to my toes, and I quickly developed a rhythm of thrust and withdrawal, my balls slapping on her ass I moved in and out, heavy with desire, the desire to fill her young belly with my seed. “You like that” I asked?

“Yes daddy, this is fucking awesome” she said with a growl.

I had never heard my baby girl cuss like that and it excited me, “That’s right baby, talk dirty to daddy”.

Izzie smiled and said “You like your little fowl mouthed girl daddy” she asked? “Fuck me daddy… fuck your little virgin slut, fuck me and fill me with your cum daddy”. Her every word was a sexy taunt, egging me on and exciting me more and more so I responded with ever deeper and more rapid thrusts.

I withdrew and sat up, Izzie’s look was a study in disappointment until I slapped her hip and said, “On your knees bitch, Daddy wants to watch your ass as he fucks you”. Izzie smiled and rolled to her belly and got up on her knees pushing her ass out invitingly and then looked back to me to see my face. I quickly positioned myself and with one hand on my cock and the other on her back just above her ass, I guided myself to the object of my desires and again I plunged deep into her love canal. I began pounding my little girl watching her skin roll away in waves with each thrust. I grabbed a handful of her soft and doughy flesh to add strength to each push and pulled her forcefully to myself each time, with each stroke.

Izzie grunted with each powerful stroke, and I enjoyed the beautiful sight of my cock moving in and out of my little girl, “Fuck me daddy… Oh God yes daddy, fuck me harder” she was pleading.

I felt myself getting closer and closer, but I resisted the urge to cum as long as I could, willing the feeling to go on and on until I couldn’t resist any longer and I said “I’m gonna cum baby… I’m gonna fucking cum.”

I felt Izzie begin her own cum as I exploded deep into her sex, her tight and wet pussy being filled with my seed, each stroke pushing and pulling my cum around Izzie’s freshly fucked pussy and coating my pulsating cock.

Izzie was silent and eyes were closed, but the smile on her face spoke volumes as she collapsed forward and off my cock. I lay next to her and with a smile on my face I stared at the ceiling. Izzie moved over and laid her head on my chest, “I love you daddy” she whispered.

“I love you too baby” I replied, “and now I can really show it”.

“I’d like that” Izzie said softly.

After a few quiet minutes I reached to the phone and began to dial. Izzie looked at me a little confused, “Who are you calling” she asked?

“Mom” I replied simply.

Izzie stared, shocked.

“Hi honey” I heard Gabby say on the phone.

I put the phone on speaker and held it up, “Hi gorgeous” I said “I have some news for you”.

“Did she like it” Gabby asked?

Izzie was looking even more shocked and I smile at her and said “It sure seemed like she did, but why don’t you ask her yourself”?

“Are you on speaker” she asked?

“Yep” I answered.

“Hi honey” Gabby said.

“Hi mom” Izzie said softly, “How’s your trip going”?

“Not as much fun as your having” Gabby laughed, “Did you cum baby” Gabby asked?

Izzie hid her face in my chest and mumbled “Yes”.

“What was that” Gabby asked?

“She’s embarrassed” I said, “but she answered yes”.

“I knew she’d like you Gene, didn’t I tell you” Gabby asked?

“Yes sweetheart” I replied with a big smile “and I sure like her, in fact I like her so much I need to hang up and fuck her again”.

“Don’t let me keep you two love birds, I’ll see you in a couple days” Gabby said and finished with “Love you” and she was gone.

I put the phone down and Izzie was looking at me and asked “You want to do it again”?

“I’m already hard” I said and then looking at her pretty face I said “Now suck my cock Izzie, suck daddies cock” and I smiled at the kinkiness of what I said.

Izzie looked at my cock then back to me and said “I don’t know what to do”.

“Open your mouth and take me inside like a good little slut” I teased.

Izzie looked a little nervous as I was more than a mouthful, but she moved her face to my cock and lifting it straight up she dropped her mouth over me and I felt the gentle warmth of her mouth. I watched as she began to bob up and down, her lips sliding along my shaft and her face looking dreamily contented. I reached out and grasped her pony tail and began to move her head to match the rhythm of my own thrusts, and gently force her face further down my shaft. Izzie accepted my length with only the slightest gag, showing again that she was her mother’s slutty little girl.

I pulled her head off my cock and guided her to sit at the headboard. I positioned myself in front of her and pushed my cock to her face and said, “Here baby girl, let me fuck that pretty face”, and I watched as she stared up at me wide eyed and I fed her my cock and began the rhythmic thrusts. Her pretty eyes shined in the dim light and I could see her nipples were puffy and hard, this little whore was enjoying her first time as much as I was. I stopped after a minute of this and said “On your knees again, Izzie, I want to look at that fine ass”.

Izzie rolled to her knees and I reached between her legs to fine she was still ready for me. I took my cock in hand and guided it to her pussy and slipped inside, a soft sigh escaping her lips. “Ummmm… I moaned, you have a sweet little pussy baby”.

“”And you have a wonderful cock, daddy” Izzie replied. “I could go all night”.

“We’ll see what we can do” I laughed, and I began slamming deep into her pussy. I was spreading her ass cheeks and watching her little pucker hole as she grunted and moaned. We were both soon sweating and I ran my hands over the moist skin of her back. Izzie pushing back to meet my thrusts, her face turning from side to side as she looked back to me.

“Fuck me daddy” she urged, “Oh god, yes… fuck your little girl”.

Izzie began to cum again, her moans even more intense than the last time, but now I knew I could last longer, and I intended to use that to my advantage and assault her virgin ass. As Izzie’s orgasm subsided and she began to gently coo in satisfaction, I pulled out and said “Now something for me” and I put my cock head at her ass and with a gentle push I penetrated to my cock head. Izzie yelped and pulled away, but I held firm to her hips and growled “This ass is mine, little girl, and I positioned my cock head to her little pink star. Izzie looked back to me in fear and I said “You know you want this, bitch, take your daddy and I’ll let you suck your shit off my cock”.

Izzie didn’t pull away this time, and I was quickly balls deep in her welcoming ass, and I watched her skin stretch in and out as I moved into her ass. I dug my fingers deep into her flesh, and again I was pulling her back to meet my every thrust. I balls slapped her with each thrust, and I was all the more excited as I watched the pain on her face, and the quiet subservient acceptance to my desires. I built up to a powerful orgasm and I exploded deep into her tight ass, her mouth opening in desire as my cock began twitching with each pulsation of my orgasm, until as I slowed I saw her close her mouth and then her eyes, and a smile crept over her mouth. I withdrew and lay next to her as my little girl crawled into my arms and sleep quickly overtook us.

Then next morning I awoke about 9 AM and looked over to see Izzie’s naked body next to mine, her chest heaving gently with each breath, I watched her sleep for a few minutes, admiring her nakedness in the morning light and luxuriating in my own growing lust. Izzie feeling my movement awoke slowly, opening her eyes and stretching with a squeal and a smile. I knew what I needed to do. I sat up and reached to Izzie, who with a quizzical look on her face accepted my hand and we got out of bed. We walked to the bath and she went to the toilet and I said “No sweetie, not there”.

Izzie was now very confused and said “I have to pee really bad daddy”.

“I know baby, and you will, just not there” I said.

Izzie now looked a little intrigued and I led her to the shower, a large space, nicely tiled and roomy enough for a baseball team. I kneeled down and looking up to her I said “Your mom and I enjoy water sports” I said with a dirty smile, “I want to watch you pee”.

Izzie smile down at me and said “This is weird, but OK”, and she stood in front of me while I leaned back and pulled her close so she was on top of me.

“OK sweetie, let er rip” I growled and I watched Izzie put one hand on her hip, and the other across her belly and after a few seconds and small golden stream began to flow, working up to a torrent of hot liquid, streaming to my chest, then I moved further under her and before I put my face in her stream I said “That a girl, piss for daddy” and with my mouth open I drank the juices of the gods, warm and pungent, it flowed into and out of my mouth. I grabbed her ass with both hands and put my mouth right under the fountainhead and took in as much as I could, until her stream subsided and I looked up at her face, a study in surprise and shock.

I then stood, the strong taste of Izzie’s urine dancing on my tongue, I said “Your turn little girl”.

Izzie knelt before me and I took my cock in hand, its half hard shaft fat and heavy in my hand, I let loose a powerful stream, covering Izzie’s tender tits with my piss. I watched as it poured around and down her breasts, then I pinched the stream off, painfully, and said softly to her, “Open your mouth baby, you get to taste my golden stream”.

Izzie looked into my eyes and slowly opened her mouth and I again let loose my stream, but a bit slower so she would get the full effect. Izzie began to gulp down my warm piss, only spilling some out the side of her mouth, and I smile at her reassuringly, knowing she was enjoying this as much as her mother did. When I was done I helped her up and we kissed, the heady smell of our mingled urine an enhancement to our excitement. I turned on the shower and we washed off the evening’s sex and the mornings piss, our lips kissing and our tongues exploring, we prepared for another day of hot sex.

April
05-06-2009, 11:28 PM
Thanks for the new addition

saintman
05-07-2009, 01:33 AM
very good story. is mom going to get involved?

Tom Jones
05-07-2009, 05:43 AM
Maybe!

snakebite3311
05-07-2009, 06:32 AM
Can't wait for Part 2!

Scorpio8
05-07-2009, 06:53 AM
Nice surprise thrown in when mom was phoned up
and informed about Izzie's progress.

I also enjoyed the fact the Izzie wasn't described
as being that perfect image in body type that we
often read about in numerous stories.

Having her as a little on the pudgy side and how she
is described in other ways lends a nice touch of realism
to this tale.

Torrid writing and solid storyline make for a fine mix here.

Pusher268
06-25-2009, 09:18 PM
Great Story, I loved it.

brownblazin
06-26-2009, 03:33 AM
Loved the story. When your wife came home, did she join in with you and your stepdaughter. If so, I would love to read about it.

randy66
06-27-2009, 02:02 PM
good story but felt like something was missing

rebfire
06-27-2009, 07:25 PM
Nice story.

Tom Jones
06-27-2009, 08:56 PM
Let me know what. I always appreciate well thought out opinions.

Fuzzbutt
06-27-2009, 11:16 PM
Tom. Great read. Can't wait for a part 2.

frankjohnmoore
11-14-2009, 02:00 AM
very nice story thanks

ironeagle2
11-14-2009, 09:09 PM
great story

smurfbot
11-15-2009, 02:09 AM
nice... looking FWD to the continuation.

bermuda45
11-15-2009, 02:10 AM
thanks for a great story, does Gabby come back for some mom,dad and daughter action?

am_cutie666
11-25-2009, 11:15 AM
nice story...love it a lot..

rayros
11-28-2009, 01:03 PM
I enjoyed the interactions between them. Very comfortable yet hot. Nice post.

bobmyboy
11-28-2009, 02:16 PM
amazing story

OldHorny
11-28-2009, 07:15 PM
Excellently told and really hot story thanks for a great addition Tom Jones,

robs8705
06-20-2010, 09:34 AM
good

BlackRose
07-02-2010, 06:54 AM
great story

simonj1965
07-15-2010, 05:23 AM
great thanks

Stonefox0310
07-17-2010, 09:29 PM
Good story. Like the pace and its pretty good. Dont know about water sports but yeah but part 2 seems promising

yesohyeah
07-19-2010, 12:26 AM
good story

iamhorny123
08-03-2010, 06:05 AM
good story

Nerdzstories
08-22-2010, 06:39 AM
great! keep it coming

happytails
10-09-2011, 07:58 AM
nice story

warbit
11-10-2011, 07:05 AM
wowwwwww

xxxcumii
12-15-2011, 05:52 AM
freaking hotttt

loobinator69
02-28-2012, 08:54 PM
great story, wonderful buildup to the action.

smoothshy
04-01-2012, 10:09 PM
I liked it. For future reference, question marks go inside the quotation marks. "Like this, see?"

Living on easy
04-09-2012, 08:11 AM
Good job.

3xtr3m3d
06-03-2012, 02:46 PM
nice