PDA

View Full Version : Secrets In Paradise

snakebite3311
05-07-2009, 04:37 AM
Secrets
In Paradise
Chapter I

James has lived in a small farm town in Missouri with only his mother, Kathy, while growing up knowing practically everyone in town. While this had its benefits it also had its flaws, mainly when it came to establishing a relationship, and he knew his shyness also played a part. At the age of 17, he has never had a girlfriend even though he yearned for the female attention. James wasn't bad looking, standing at just about 5' 9" with deep brown eyes and dark brown hair with an average muscle tone, not too muscular but also not too lanky.

James sighed as he sat down at his usual lunch table outside, alone as usual. He picked up his fork and started to play with his food, not really hungry that day. He looked at his watch and thought to himself, "Damn, only two more hours till the weekend and my much needed Spring vacation." He sighed again as the bell rang, he was hoping to enjoy the nice weather just a bit longer. The rest of the school day he spent in a fog with the only thing he could think about was his upcoming trip to Cancun.

"Hopefully I'll be able to go off on his own this year," he thought, since all the times he went on vacation with his mother they went off sightseeing.

"Ah, I can't wai-," startled by massive cheers and locker slams he looked at his watch. "Oh, it's time to go," unaware that time past as fast as it did without him noticing.

Once home, James quickly packed his bags and sat down on his computer to check his e-mails one last time before he left.

"Are ya ready James?" his mother called out from down the stairs.

"Yeah, I'm just checking my e-mail real quick," he answered.

"Well, hurry up. We have to get to the airport on time in case they overbook it again."

"Alright, I'm coming," he says, picking up his suitcase and book bag.

James checked his book bag, making sure he has is passport and plane ticket before closing and locking to door behind him.

"Alrighty, lets go Mom," he says as he jumps into the passenger seat of their van.

Throughout their 45-minute drive to the Kansas City Airport they made idle chat, mostly about their social lives and work.

When they finally arrived, parked in the parking structure and made their way inside the airport they had only an hour to get through security and make their way to their plane. As they turned the corner to the security they observed a huge line and quickly made their way to the shortest line.

"Empty out your pockets before we get up there, James," Kathy told him. He nodded.

James looked at his watch as he got closer and closer to the metal detectors.

"Shit," he said to himself, doing a little impatient dance, "30-minutes till we miss our flight."

few minutes later it was his turn to walk through the metal detectors.....BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

"Sir, your watch," the TSA guard said.

"Damnit," he said in a hush manner as he unbuckles his watch and sends it down the X-Ray machine. He walks through the detector again....clear. He sighed in relief as he went to pick up his belongings as well as his mothers. He quickly snaps back on his watch and looks at the time. He looks back up to see his mother and hands her belongings to her as he tells her they have 15-minutes.

They quickly realize the urgency of this and started to speed walk as James is looking up at the signs, trying to find their way. He doesn't pay attention in front of him and accidentally pushes over someone.

"I am so sorry, are you OK?" he asks her while helping her up.

"Yeah, I'm fine," she giggles a little at what just happened, "Thanks for the hand up," she smiles at him.

"I apologize again," he says as he tries to catch up with his mother, who is already waiting for him by the entrance of the plane.

"C'mon!" she yells at him.

"I'm coming!" he responds as he looks back to see her still watching him with a smile.

They finally made it into the plane and found their seats, placed their baggages in their overhead storage and sat in their seats. "Whew, we made it," they said as they high-fived each other. As soon as the plane hit cruising elevation they both decided to take a nap, waking up when the captain announced they were descending into Tampa Bay. Once they landed and grabbed their bags they walked towards where their connector flight was. Since it wasn't supposed to land for another hour they had plenty of time to find comfortable seats that looked out onto the airstrip.

"You hungry," Kathy asks.

"Yeah, a little bit," he lied, he was starving.

"Alright, I'll go get us some sandwiches," she said as she got up. James watched his mother walk towards the sandwich shop for a few seconds before turning his attention back to the airstrip. Out of his peripherals he noticed someone was now sitting next him. He jumped a little as he was startled at who it was.

"Hi," she said in a cheery voice.

Chapter 2......Coming Soon

Scorpio8
05-07-2009, 09:04 AM
Nice execution and development on the story so far.

Has a nice flow and reads smoothly.

I suspect that things will heat up as we go along and
I'll be back to follow up on it.

Thanks for taking the time to share it.

Very nicely done.

hoppy_miller
05-08-2009, 07:42 AM
hi, looking forward to the continuation of the story

davesmistress
05-10-2009, 01:01 PM
Thanks for the new addition

snakebite3311
05-20-2009, 06:08 AM
Secrets
In Paradise
Chapter 2

“Oh, hi,” he said, still a bit startled.

“You probably don't remember me...earlier today you ran into me,” she said with that familiar smile she gave him as he walked away earlier, “I'm Kiera.”

“Oh yeah,” he said, realizing who it was, “I apologize again for that, Kiera. I'm James, by the way”

“Don't worry about it, James... So, where ya headed?” She asks him.

“Uh, heading to Cancun for Spring break,” James told her, “how about you?”

“Spring break too. I'm supposed to have some friends meet me there in a few days.” she told him.

“Sounds like fun,” James said.

“Yeah, it's going to be kinda boring till they get here though.” she said, frowning a bit.

James thought for a moment. “Hey, I have an idea, how about we hang out when we get down? I really don't feel like sightseeing for another vacation.”

Kiera thought for a few seconds before looking up at him, smiling in acceptance. “So, where are you staying?”

“I'm not sure, actually,” he didn't know since his mom usually took care of all that.

“Alright, how about I give you my cell phone number and you can call or text me when you arrive there.” she said, reaching into her pants pocket for her phone.

“Sure, let me grab it out of my backpack,” he unzipped the front pocket of his backpack, reaching in to grab his phone, “OK, go ahead.”

They exchange numbers and talk a bit more before she gets up to go to the restroom. As she is walking away he couldn't help but stare at her her cute little butt in her tight jeans. He felt his own jeans begin to tighten. Kiera was a knockout by James' standards, not necessarily hot, but cute. She was a little shorter than he was, about 5' 4”, but he always liked girls to be shorter than he was. He wasn't an expert on bra-sizes, however, he would guess that she wore a B or small C-size. A brunette with green eyes that he felt he could get lost in with a face that would melt the heart of even the coldest of men.

Kiera turned back to notice that he was looking at her ass and decided to have a little fun with him. Once she got to an open stall, she immediately locked it and pulled her phone out of her pocket, turning it to camera-mode. Pulling her jeans down to her ankles, she bent over the toilet and snapped a picture of her orange brief-pantie ass before pulling them down. While doing her business, she looked over the photo to make sure it was suitable, while trying to ignore the throbbing her pussy was feeling.

She couldn't believe what she was about to do, let alone the feeling of excitement about doing it. She couldn't resist anymore...slowly her hand creeped down her tight navel, spread her legs and plunged two fingers deep within her dripping pussy.

“Mmm,” quietly trying not to give away what she was doing to others. She continued to finger herself as her other hand rapidly rubbed her clit, causing her to whimper as she held back her moans before being interrupted by the P.A. announcing her flight was boarding. She sighed discontentedly as she stood up and pulled her panties up. She gave her pussy one quick rub over her panties before pulling her pants up and fastening her belt quickly.

She quickly found her seat in the rear of the plane and stuck her suitcase in the overhead storage. Luckily for her, she was the only one in her row, with the nearest person two rows up. Kiera sat, contemplating whether or not to send James the picture she snapped of herself in the bathroom...taking a deep breath, she opened up a new picture message.

“Hey cum to the back so we can talk :) ” she typed out and with that she sent it off.

Bzzz! James' felt a vibration on his thigh. Flipping it open his eyes nearly shot out of his head. Looking over at Kathy, who was fast asleep, he quietly got up and started walking to the rear of the plane. Kiera's hand rose above the seats, waving James over to her direction.

As he sat down next to her she gave him a long, passionate kiss. Her tongue sneaked its way passed James' lips as his tongue quickly met hers. She rested a hand on the front of his jeans and gave his cock a gentle little squeeze. He moaned quietly. Unzipping his jeans, she fished out his hard cock and began stroking slowly.

“Oh god...” he said softly.

“No one has ever turned me on like you do” she whispered sexily into his ear while stroking faster, “I can't wait to be alone with you...do you like the way that feels?”

A nod was all that he could muster up.

“Well then, I guess you will love this.” she said, giving his another deep passionate kiss. She moved her mouth to his cock and gave it a quick lick, sending a jolt of pleasure throughout James' body before taking the entire thing into her warm mouth. She twirled her tongue around his cock head, causing it to throb crazily while rubbing his balls through his jeans. She knew he wasn't going to last much longer and with that she stuffed as much of his juicy cock into her. The sound of her initial gagging was all it took for James as he shot deep in the back of her throat. She finally release his well-spent cock from her mouth, still with cum dripping out the sides of her mouth she gave him that familiar smile.

“Like that?” taking some of the cum on her chin with her finger and cleaning it.

“No, I loved it.”

She moved back down to his cock and cleaned it before kissing him again.

“Maybe later I can show you some other things you might love.”

snakebite3311
05-20-2009, 06:15 AM
Still not sure where I want to take this so the next few chapters will be out as soon as I figure that out. Also, any criticism and/or tips are greatly appreciated!

-S.B.

twojustfourfun
05-20-2009, 06:36 AM
I like the story so far... although your female lead seemed a little too "easy". Oh, well... I know some girls really are slutty like that! :)

As for story ideas... how about the two trying to have sex without mom catching them?

kosovo
05-20-2009, 07:15 AM
wow ,rocked my world

comsmith22
05-20-2009, 07:23 AM
Great story ... I hope there is more chapters on the way ... I look forward to hearing what cums next ... thanks

surfguy17
05-20-2009, 08:49 AM
lovin it so far

snakebite3311
05-20-2009, 02:12 PM
I like the story so far... although your female lead seemed a little too "easy". Oh, well... I know some girls really are slutty like that! :)

As for story ideas... how about the two trying to have sex without mom catching them?

Yeah, I noticed that when I proof-read it that she did seem a little easy but I also noticed that I did a lot of development in the second chapter as well which I was trying to avoid.

And your story idea is one I thought of too so I might do that...but mine had a little twist :thumb:

nosleeves21
05-20-2009, 03:33 PM
nice storyt

SnaKiZe
05-20-2009, 05:35 PM
Dang. I would love to join Her Mile High Club..

Can't wait for more to come :D

crzy67
05-20-2009, 05:46 PM
Good story.

snakebite3311
05-20-2009, 06:41 PM
I wasn't fully happy with the way chapter 2 came out, so, in collaboration with friend and new member AnyaThomas we have are rewriting it and hopefully posting it later on today. Thanks for the feedback and we look forward to results.

:thumb:
-AnyaThomas & S.B.

snakebite3311
05-20-2009, 08:40 PM
Secrets in Paradise
Chapter 2
Written By: AnyaThomas & S.B.

“Oh, hi,” he said, still a bit startled.

“You probably don't remember me...earlier today you ran into me,” she reminded him, “I'm Kiera.”

Kiera was wearing a tight, white t-shirt that seemed almost transparent. It was hard not to notice her white padded bra underneath. James couldn't help but wonder how she was able to slip into such a skin-tight shirt without tearing even one seam. He guessed her bra size to about a C cup. They didn't appear to be too big but not too small either. Her low-rider light blue jeans were almost as tight, clinging to her long slender legs and heart-shaped butt. Making it obvious that she only wore the belt as an accessory instead of a necessity. She stood at about 5 foot 4 inches with emerald green eyes and flowing light brown hair that ended at about half an inch past her shoulders. Her skin wasn't too white nor too tan and seemed nearly flawless with the exception of a beauty mark near the back of her neck on the left side. Her lips were full, pink and glossy. He couldn't help but think of how he wanted to have those beautiful lips press against his. He also imagined her lips pressing against other “areas” of his body.

“Oh yeah,” he said, just realizing who she was, “I apologize again for that, Kiera. I'm James, by the way”

“Don't worry about it... So, where ya headed?” She asked with that sweet angelic smile.

“Uh, heading to Cancun for Spring break,” James told her, “how about you?”

“Spring break, too. I'm supposed to have some friends meet me there in a few days.” she told him.

“Sounds like fun,” James said.

“Yeah, it's going to be kinda boring till they get there though.” she said, frowning a bit.

James thought for a moment. “Well, how about we hang out when we get down there? I really don't feel like just going sightseeing for another vacation.”

Kiera thought for a few seconds before looking up at him and flashing James a big smile. “So, where are you staying?”

James could tell that she was more than just a little excited to hear his proposal.

“I'm not sure, actually,” he didn't know since his mom usually took care of all that.

“Alright, how about I give you my cell phone number and you can call or text me when you arrive there.” she said, reaching into her pants pocket for her phone.

“Sure, let me grab it out of my backpack,” he unzipped the front pocket of his backpack, reaching in to grab his phone, “OK, go ahead.”*

They exchanged numbers and talked a bit more before she got up to go to the restroom. As she walked away he couldn't help but stare at her her cute little butt in her tight jeans. He could feel his dick begin to get bigger and harder. With every single beat of his pulse he could feel his dick throb harder and harder. Kiera was a knockout by James' standards, not necessarily hot, but she was definitely cute. She was a little shorter than he was, but he always liked girls to be shorter.*

Kiera turned back and noticed he was staring at her ass. Staring so deeply at her that he didn't even notice that he had been caught. She didn't mind, like most girls might. She decided to have a little fun with the situation. When she found the bathroom and got to an open stall, she immediately locked it and pulled her phone out of her pocket, turning it to camera-mode. Pulling her jeans down to her ankles, she bent over the toilet and snapped a picture of her orange brief-panties, before pulling them down. While doing her business, she looked over the photo to make sure it was suitable. The entire time she was trying to ignore the throbbing in her pussy.*

Finally, Kiera just couldn't resist the urge any longer. She couldn't believe what she was about to do, but didn't care she just couldn't help herself as her primal instincts took over her. She slid both of her hands up her shirt and into her bra. Both of her nipples became hard and her young, tight pussy became so wet she was dripping from her lips down into the water. She finally reached the point of no return and slowly moved her right hand down her stomach past her naval to her freshly shaved pussy and slowly inserted her middle and ring finger inside. Keira moved her fingers in and out, slow at first but the better it felt the more she increased the pace. Soon, she realized she wasn't just fingering herself, she was also moving her entire body as if she was riding on a nice, rock-hard dick. Till this point she had been able to control her moaning but it just felt so good she lost control and let out a load moan. She had no idea if anyone else was in the room, but by this point she really didn't care. The thought that someone else might be in the room with her and might have heard her only made her more excited. That and the thought of James. She couldn't believe that someone she had just met was in her thoughts as she masturbated. Her left hand then moved from her breast down to her pussy and started rubbing her clit. She was so turned on letting out moans one right after another. She was so close to cumming when all of a sudden she heard the women over the intercom announce that her flight was now boarding.

“Damn it!” Kiera yelled with frustration.

After boarding the plane she quickly found her seat in the rear of the plane and stuck her suitcase in the overhead storage. Luckily for her, she was the only one in her row, with the nearest person two rows up. Kiera sat, contemplating whether or not to send James the picture she snapped of herself in the bathroom...taking a deep breath, she opened up a new picture message.

“Hey cum to the back so we can talk :) ” she typed out and with that she sent it off.

James' felt a vibration on his thigh. Flipping it open his eyes nearly shot out of his head. Looking over at Kathy, who was fast asleep, he quietly got up and started walking to the rear of the plane. He was trying to walk at a normal pace trying his hardest not too look too excited. Kiera's hand rose above the seats, waving James over to her direction with a large smile meant just for him.

As he sat down next to her she grabbed his head and pulled him to her giving him a long, passionate kiss. Her tongue slipped passed James' lips and his tongue quickly met hers. Her tongue massaged his as her glossy pink lips pressed against his. It was the most amazing and passionate greeting he had ever received from anyone. She rested a hand on the front of his jeans and gave his cock a gentle little squeeze. He moaned quietly. Unzipping his jeans, she fished out his hard cock and began stroking slowly.

“Oh god...” he said softly.

“No one has ever turned me on like you do” she whispered sexily into his ear while stroking faster, “I can't wait to be alone with you...do you like the way that feels?”

A nod was all that he could muster up.

“Well then, I guess you will love this.” she said, giving him another deep passionate kiss. She removed her mouth from his and began to place small kisses on his neck and then down to his cock. She teased him a bit by giving it a quick lick, sending a jolt of pleasure throughout James' body before taking the head of his throbbing hard on into her warm mouth. She twirled her tongue around the cock head, causing it to throb even more while she rubbed his balls through his jeans. She could tell he wasn't going to last too much longer and with that she stuffed as much of his juicy cock into her mouth and began to deep throat him as long as she could. The sound of her initial gagging was all it took for James as he shot deep in the back of her throat. She finally released his well-spent cock from her mouth, still with cum dripping out the sides of her mouth she gave him that familiar sweet little smile.

“I guess I don't need to ask if you liked that, huh?” Kiera giggled and smiled while cleaning the cum off her chin that had dripped out of her mouth.

“No, I loved it.”*

She moved back down to his cock and cleaned it before kissing him again.

“Maybe later I can show you some other things you might love.” She gave him a more deviant smile this time.

phogga
05-20-2009, 11:20 PM
Nice hot story.

snakebite3311
05-21-2009, 04:00 PM
Chapter 3 will be out very shortly

- Anya & S.B.

SnaKiZe
05-21-2009, 08:15 PM
can't wait for it to come!

ryno66
05-22-2009, 06:08 AM
I like how the story is developing. can't wait to see what else she is going to do to him :)

newman316
06-03-2009, 07:29 PM
amazing

SnaKiZe
07-21-2009, 02:01 AM
status of Chapter 3?

snakebite3311
07-26-2009, 03:28 PM
I apologize for the delay, been quite busy with my studies/work but we are working on it.

frankjohnmoore
07-30-2009, 09:17 PM
its good, i been flying for 40 years and always set in the back and never had that happen,

looluu
01-30-2010, 02:43 AM
nice one

ironeagle2
05-30-2018, 12:08 PM
great start cant wait too see whats cumming next