PDA

View Full Version : lost my virginity last sundan (finally)

RangerWick35
05-07-2009, 04:33 PM
Well, I am no longer a virgin anymore. I went 22 years without sex. I met this girl online from Canada almost 7 months ago, and we been talking since. She came down to see me. She was going to back home because when I was with her it was with friends. I was always working. I had that Saturday and Sunday. Well I asked her to stay and I would pay for the hotel for 3 days. Because I really want to be with her. Well friday we didn't do anything, but hang out. Saturday night we messed all we did I licked down and sucked her boobs and also fingered her. I got a blow job and I exploded. Well the next morning. We started kissing on each other and we took our clothes off and I got another blow job. I put my rubber on and was nervous to put it in. I got it in and all my goodness it was so warm. I only lasted like 15 secs. 2 hours later I had sex again I lasted about 30 secs then. I heard I was better then her ex though. bigger to obviously.

talruun
05-07-2009, 09:35 PM
Wow, that was like the shortest story ever.

You shouldn't rush it. Elaborate.
What did you do during the day? What made you end up in the hotel room on Saturday? Make it a real story.

Mathilda
05-10-2009, 12:38 AM
Wow, that was like the shortest story ever.

You shouldn't rush it. Elaborate.
What did you do during the day? What made you end up in the hotel room on Saturday? Make it a real story.

Exactly. This story lasted me 15 seconds. Read it again, still didn't make it to 30. Taking your time is the way to go.

What did you do, think and feel? In your interactions with her, how did she react? What kind of relationship did the two of you have?

ironeagle2
05-23-2018, 07:58 PM
needs lots of work

DarkRide
05-27-2018, 08:14 AM
Somehow me thinks he ain't coming back to revise... Not after 9 years...