PDA

View Full Version : The First Experience

taran
05-11-2009, 10:19 PM
It happened couple of weeks ago. Before going into the actual incident, little intro about the personalities. I am 29 working in software and my cousin 31 working as lecturer in private college. We share lot of things from our childhood days as we are of almost same age group and being the first child of our families. Her marriage was getting delayed due to horoscope mismatch. I used to tease her that, all of her college mates got married and even have two children by now. In the last year or so we started talking about sex openly, though neither of us experienced it before. Usually it was me who explains things to her. Sometime back she told me that her friends at college are teasing her about her nipple size which is quite larger than normal (she used wear cotton sarees in college) and get aroused often. Till that time I never had any feeling towards her even tough we have talked about sex it was mostly like sex education noting provocative. But in my view (of course side view, without her knowledge [Big Grin] ) it was not that large. I used clear some of my doubts (common doubts which boys used to have) with her, like abt mens cycle, hairs in armpit and vagina (she is very hairy, I have seen her legs at times), sex books in ladies hostels, etc.

Couple of months ago she told me that one of her married classmate has promised her to show XXX film but backed out in last moment in fear. That time I was in my home and she too came their for holidays. We chatted for some time while I was browsing the net, it was around 10 pm my mom slept already in another room and my father usually sleeps in open terrace. Its nothing unusual as we used be alone like this before also, but the topic of talk is quite different now. Unfortunately I didn’t had my HDD containing all my exbii collections. Only few professional XXX and trisha bathing clip. At first I showed her male and female parts from Wikipedia, like areola, hymen, then female condoms & how to use it and atlast trisha bathing clip. Nothing funny happened actually she went to sleep and I shagged and slept.

After a couple of weeks she asked whether aged males cant satisfy the females properly, as her age is 31 and whoever she is getting married will be in mid 30’s. I told latha ( yes thats her name) even if he is not interested its upto you to get him excited. She said she is felling horny always and her nipples are in erect position. Then I told her about how I used to masturbate to relieve the tension, and advised her to do it by using her fingers. She said she is afraid to do it.

Last month an alliance came for her which is almost in a position to get settled. That weekend both of us came to our native and she stayed at our home on Saturday night. I was prepared myself with my XXX HDD, headphone and I was determined to get her panties (used) atleast, if not more. I never imagined having sex or even oral, because that was too risky and would have spoiled our life if my mom found out. As usual we sat before the system after dinner and started chatting and my mom slept in the next room, I cant even lock the door as it will raise doubt while my mom goes to bathroom at nights (which is common).

Latha was wearing nightie without bra that night, I knew she wont like a bit if I started with bangbang XXX, so I had some erotic mallu videos, hidden cam videos and some soft & smooth XXX without any screaming. Again I started with Wikipedia, types of bra and their sizes, I was still not convinced she had bigger nipple. Jokingly I asked whether I can touch it, she said let keep our limits as we were not teenagers. Around 10.30 PM I made sure my mom was slept and cam back to my PC and showed her some hidden cam videos, first one was mobile shop owner video (99% of us could have seen it). The girl in that video had a dark complexion and huge boobs, the guy started sucking them aggressively, she got her first goose pimples, she pressed my forearm, I sensed her getting aroused, though nothing happened to me as I have seen that 100 times. It went for few more hidden videos and each time at the end of video I asked whether the nipple size is of hers. Latha told me she cant explain them in words. With little courage, as my heart started beating hard, I slightly touched her nipple through the nightie, just a feature touch, and nodded my head that they are big, she asked how iam that sure, I said I sensed it, by the time I felt little trembles in my hand and i felt the heat in my ears, as that was first time in my life my fingers went that close to boobs of a girl.

All the time she sat next to me and she had just opened the zippers of her nightie a little, which i didnt noticed initially. Next video is a Russian teen video were guy fondles the girl and then proceed to fuck her. As he fondles the boobs of the girl over her tops, latha held my hand firmly and was breathing heavily and when the guy in the video went down the girl, latha was excited more. Then the scene changed to girl taking the guys cock in her mouth, latha’s expression changed on seeing that. She didn’t like it, she told me that its disgusting, so with no other way I fast forwarded the scene. And with it my little chance of enjoying a blowjob. The fucking scene was slower and with lot of expression, her mood again went bright. After that video she said I had enough iam going to bed and she stood up. But I was in no mood to let her go, in a hushing voice I asked latha whether she is wet or not? She couldn’t hear my voice so latha came close me by bending, God I had the first glimpse of her milky pear shaped boobs through the nightie, my pulse raised and I was about clutch one of her melons, but didn’t had the courage to do it. Latha was indeed wet and she said she needs to use toilet. I waited for few minutes latha came back from toilet and told me she is going to bed, though the words are coming she is not moving.

I asked latha to sit and started a mallu video showing the famous scene were a guy pores honey on the perky nipples and boobs of the actress and started sucking them in a erotic manner. On seeing this latha’s heart was pounding like piston to make matter worse I kept my hand on her thigh and started moving it slowly towards her inner thighs and advancing.
“Please raja let me go otherwise I might do something to you”

“On one condition give me your panty”

“No please don’t ask that I feel very embarrassed”

“Otherwise show me your boobs”

“No please anything else, but not these two”
“Latha I am just asking you to give your panties, you can go to toilet and leave the panties there itself, I will just take it after you went to bed”

“What r u going to do with it”

“I just want to smell the pussy”

She hesitantly told me again, “I am very embarrassed”

She left the room saying goodbye to go to bed in the room were my mom is sleeping. Before that she went to toilet (as I said earlier its outside the bedroom) I was disappointed that a golden opportunity is just missing from my hands. I went to the corridor just couple of minutes after she went to toilet, stood there in the dark, though light was not there it was visible. She came back from toilet,

“Raja why r u standing here?”

I started begging her, “hey please gimme the panty I dying to know the smell of pussy juice”

At that moment she hugged me tightly, at first I was so dumb that i dnno wat to do. I didn’t expect that she would do this. I started hugging her more tightly, slowly I raised her head, locked my lips with her. Its was my first Kiss, we stood there in that position, then I took her to my room and locked the door. As soon as I locked, I opened the zip of her nightie and her boobs were not firm neither shagging it was pear shaped, looking erotic and inviting, I took her right nipple in my eagerly waiting mouth. Man she had the longest and hardest nipple I have ever seen. I sucked her nipple and boobs for about 10-12 minutes. All the while she closed her eyes left out a soft moan.

Then I lifted her nightie and pulled down the panties, what a sight, she might have shaved her bush a week ago. I went kneeled before her and pulled down her panty, and brought her down to the floor, kissed her inner thigh she gripped her legs locking my head, then I forcefully opened her legs and took a deep breath of that succulent juicy virgin pussy. Using my two fingers opened her pussy lips and kissed her, she immediately started flowing her juices from her cunt. It was slippery I lapped it up and sucked hard on her clit which was hidden in that swollen pussy mount. After couple of minutes of licking her legs closed on me, holding my head in a vice like grip, I sensed she is about to come, I increased the pressure on her clit and inserted my tongue inside her, just at that moment she came. Her juices was little sour and odorless.
When we finished this act the clock struck 4 in the morning, after that I asked her go as I don’t want risk of getting caught by mom. I shagged after she went and slept.

April
05-11-2009, 11:01 PM
Thanks for the new addition

Pusher268
07-01-2009, 09:11 PM
Can't wait to read the rest.

frankjohnmoore
10-01-2009, 03:24 AM
that was a nice story,