PDA

View Full Version : My Neighbours

taran
05-11-2009, 10:23 PM
Hi I am Rahul. 24 years old. Today I am writing about my first experience. I work as a contract engineer in Mangalore. I usually get off days.
I have a neighbour named Ranjini (name changed). She is 47 but looks a lot younger maybe 37. she is very fair and good looking. Slightly fat. But good figure. She lives with her husband and daughter. I am a handsome guy, tall & slim. But was never a girl’s man in college. I never had a girlfriend.
I always liked to look at her. but never with a bad intention. Things changed 2-3 years ago when I was in college. I used to sit in my balcony and study. Then I happened to see her clean the surroundings with a broom. I got to see her silky white sweaty skin glazing in the sunshine. I couldn’t help withdrawing. I started watching her through the window slits and masturbate. But I felt guilty inside. Soon I got a job and left home.
But 2 months ago I got transferred to Mangalore. I spend off days at home. My parents are working. So I am all alone during daytime. So I resumed my habit. I watch her from morning to evening while she is sweeping, washing clothes… but I was careful not to be caught by anyone.
One day she was drawing water from the well she accidentally looked at my window and noticed some movements. I wanted to move away but couldn’t. I was so obsessed with her. but soon I realized my cover had been blown. I was restless. How is she going to react? I couldn’t sleep bcoz of fear.
The next day I decided to watch her, grabbed some courage and went near the window. She was there staring at my window. As soon as she spotted movements she went inside. I thought it was over for me. But soon she came out with some food in her hand and sat on a chair facing my window. She stared at me. I didn’t move. She confirmed I was watching her. then came the unexpected- in pretence of adjusting her pallu (she wears saree at home), she showed me her gorgeous cleavage. I was shocked and breathless. But soon regained composure and started masturbating. I couldn’t believe my luck. Masturbated 4 more times that day.
The next day she cooperated with me in every way she could and showed me everything she could without catching other’s attention. Now I wanted more. But could not make a move. 2 days later I saw her dressed up to go out. I don’t know where I got this courage from. I ran downstairs changed my dress and waited. 2-3 mins later I saw her walking out. my heart was raising. I waited for 1 min, then left home as calmly as I could. As soon as I reached the first turn, I started sprinting. Soon I caught up with her. when she looked back she was surprised to see me and gave me a naughty smile. I walked parallel to her and handed over a chit with my mobile number written on it and ran away.
The next day when her daughter and husband went out she called me. We couldn’t talk at first bcoz of excitement. But soon we were comfortable. We shared our thoughts. She hadn’t had sex in 8 years.
I told her I wanted her badly. But our houses were not safe places. Then she said she had a marriage to attend in a nearby town. It was 20-23 km away. My uncle and family lived there. As both uncle and aunt were employed and their children went to school and their home will be vacant during daytime.
On that morning I left home early. Reached uncle’s house and asked permission to use their car for a marriage function. They handed over the keys and left. Soon Ranjini called. I picked her up and reached the house. Both of us were sweating heavily. We got in the bedroom.
I went near and touched her hand with my shaky hand. She looked at my eyes in response. Our hearts were raising. My tool was already erect. It measures 7.5 in. I slowly moved towards her shoulder and held her close to me. She responded well and we were locked in an embrace. I kissed on the side of her neck- my first feeling of a woman’s heat and smell. She grabbed me tightly . my hands roamed over her butter soft back. I was driven mad. We stood that way for a long time.
Then I kissed on her cheek and forehead. I sat on the bed made her sit on my lap with her back facing me.
The sensation of her ass rubbing on my crotch was awesome. I made her lean backward and rest her head on my shoulder. Then I moved my lips towards her lips and just when they were about to touch, I paused.. we could feel each other’s breath. Then I kissed on her lips gently. Soon it became a hardcore French kiss. My tool was struggling to break free. But her weight was crushing it.
Then slowly I caught hold of her breasts from behind over her saree and cupped it. it was an exhilarating feeling. I have always dreamt of doing that to girls. Soon I removed her pallu. Saw her cleavage from close range. I was obsessed with her boobs and continued to play with them. she began grunting and moaning gently mmmm mmmhhhhhhhm. I removed her sari completely. now she was in skirt and blouse. She turned around and removed my t shirt and began kissing my chest. I untied her skirt and removed her blouse. She was in undies now. I grabbed her and rolled on the bed. We kissed each other for some time. I kissed her all over her body. I removed her bra. . her boobs were white with dark brown tits.Tits were medium sized but firm. I sucked them one by one while kneading the other with my hands. She enjoyed it the most. Her groans grew louder. Aahh mmmhhh . I moved to her thighs. I kissed them. I slowly moved towards her cunt and kissed it over her underwear. she arched her back in pleasure. the response aroused me more. I separated her legs and removed her panty in one violent move. There it was – her love hole, unexplored for so long. Thick n hairy. I touched it. It was already wet. She was moaning in pleasure. I kissed it . she reacted passionately. She tasted like heaven. I continued to lick her cunt. Her legs started to move closer around my neck .the pressure was building. I started to finger her. she continued to moan in pleasure and her grip on my arms got tighter and tighter. So I stopped for a while.Then she turned her attention towards my dick. She removed my jeans. It was dripping precum already. She inserted her hand in my underwear and grabbed it. Aahhh a current passed through me. It was so intense. She started stroking it . I was in heaven. She kissed it and took it in her mouth and started moving in and out. I could not hold on for long and exploded on her face. That was the best orgasm I’ve ever had. she washed her face and came back. She said she never gave blowjob to her husband. I felt tired like never before. But my tool was still erect. After some time I got up and continued to lick her cunt she said she wanted me in her when she climaxed. So I slowly slid my dick in side her. she was tight. but her wetness helped me get in without trouble or much pain. being inside a woman for the first time felt strange. but the pleasure was so extreme. Then I started stroking slowly. She was moaning and breathing heavily. I made my movements heavier and she was getting louder. She held on to my neck tightly. After sometime she let out a huge moan and her body wound like a serpent. I could feel the movements on the walls of her cunt. I felt the hot juices . And the expression on her face was enough to give me a huge orgasm. We rested for sometime, cleaned up and dressed up. I got great pleasure from the experience. But quenching her thirst is more satisfying. I like to have more fun with women in their thirties.

April
05-11-2009, 11:08 PM
Thanks for the hot new story, I would suggest that maybe you break the paragraphs up a little to make it a bit easier on the eye - but apart from that, well done and thanks for sharing it with us.