PDA

View Full Version : The RV Part 2

NYEHO
05-12-2009, 02:15 AM
Intro

When I first discovered written erotica online, I started writing stories to post. I write stories to entertain my wife and use her fantasies as fodder for my tales. When I first started, I didn't know anything at all about the Internet, newsgroups, bulletin boards, or computers in general. My naivete is now apparent in that when I first started posting I made a horrible mistake - I allowed someone else to post them under his pen name.

Why did I do that? To be blunt, I did it to get them read. I had thought that since I was new to the genre I would be ignored. Letting someone else post them under his more established pen name would let me write, and eventually get me "accepted" into the writer's clique. That never happened. About a year after I allowed my stories to be posted under this other author's pen name, his stories took a turn into subjects I hadn't considered. He even went so far as to use my characters, placing them in situations that I would never have considered for them.

That made me back away from him quickly. I haven't had any contact with him, other than to e-mail him to voice my displeasure with him for taking me along with him on his journey into subjects better left alone. I'm not a prude, but some things just don't interest us. He has since disappeared completely under that pen name.

Why am I adding this preface? Basically, it's a test. I want to see if the stories I allowed him to post under his name are inextricably connected with his works, or if they can stand alone based on their own merits. Are they forever connected with his works, or can I ever separate them from his stories and allow them to be read and enjoyed by people who otherwise never read them?

That's your decision to make. I have revised the stories in an attempt to separate them from this other author. I've changed character names, places, and situations where I could. Your response to these stories will tell me if I was successful or not.

Having gotten all of this off of my chest, on with the story. Thanks for indulging me.

The RV Part II - The Party Girl

Of the many adventures Mike and Lacy had experienced, Lacy was still hesitant to live her ultimate fantasy. While it may not appear that way to the casual observer, Lacy was actually very shy. She had always been self-conscious when it came to her body, and no amount of complimenting could change that. She was also very selective when it came to her partners.

Her ultimate fantasy was basically to be used by a large number of men for an entire weekend. She wanted to be used repeatedly, by friends and total strangers alike. She wanted to be taken at their whim whenever and however they wanted. She wanted to be at their sexual beck and call, no matter the hour, day or night.

Like most fantasies, when this one came true, it did so at the right place, the right time, and with absolutely no warning.

The group got to the small, rather secluded campground at around midday. While the guys set about hooking up the motor home to all the conveniences, Lacy, in blue jean cutoffs and a red gingham halter-top, made lunch for them all. Mike hooked the electricity and water supplies to the RV while John and Doug drug a picnic table under the motor home's large awning. Joe and David finished securing the awning, then helped Lacy set the picnic table.

They chatted lightly as they ate, discussing the canyon and planning some sightseeing. They wanted to take the donkey train down to the bottom of the canyon, and just take it easy for the next week. It had been quite a trip so far, and everyone was looking forward to just relaxing in the warm Arizona sun for a few days. They all agreed to do nothing for the rest of the day, there was plenty of time for sightseeing, and all of them were a little beat after the long wild journey.

At sunset, Marty built a fire and they settled in around it. A bottle of wine was passed around and stories were told. Lacy and Mike recounted some of their erotic adventures to the group. Young Joe listened attentively as Lacy told about their first trip to an "On Premise" swing club.

"You mean people were actually walking around naked, and screwing right in front of you?" He asked.

"Yeah," replied Lacy. "I was scared to death, but it was exciting to watch."
"Did you two join in?" David asked.

Mike and Lacy both laughed. "She was so scared, she just curled up into a ball and didn't say a word."

Lacy said, "Hey, I was cold." She giggled at the memory, "They had the air conditioning turned up so high, I had goose bumps on my nipples." They all laughed.

Footsteps approaching them took their attention from the fire. A young man came into view around the front of the motor home.

"Sorry to bother you folks, but I was wondering if I could borrow a flashlight for a few minutes," he began. "Mine died, and I can't find my spare batteries."

Mike said, "Sure," as he began to rise. Lacy put her hand to his leg to let him know she'd go get it.

"I'll get it for you," she said, her eyes twinkling in the firelight. As she rose to her feet and walked to the motor home door, she sized up the stranger.
He was young, she would guess around 25, tall, with short hair. Through his T-shirt, she could tell he was muscular, but not muscle-bound. As she opened the door and turned the light, she could see he had sandy blonde hair and a neatly trimmed mustache. He smiled at her and was obviously checking her out as well.

Lacy bent to get the flashlight out of a drawer, and could feel his eyes on her tight ass. A thrill ran through her at the thought of them being alone, with her in such a vulnerable position. She retrieved the flashlight and turned to hand it to him. Their eyes met, and she could see a gleam in his eye that confirmed he had enjoyed the show.

"Here you go," she said, smiling.

"I'll get it back to you as soon as I can," he replied, reaching to take it from her.

Their hands touched as he took the flashlight from her hand. "No hurry, we've got another. Besides, we'll be here all week." She smiled seductively. "Maybe we'll bump into each other again?"

"I'd like that," he said. "We'll be here all week too."

"We?" Lacy asked, with renewed interest.

"Some friends and I, we're in the camp next to yours." He held out his hand again. "I'm Bruce."

Lacy took his strong hand in hers, "And I'm Lacy." She loved the feel of his rough hand in hers. "Since you're so close, I know we'll bump into each other again." "Maybe repeatedly," she thought to herself.

"Well, I'd better get back," he stammered. "They're waiting on the flashlight." He released her hand and turned to go out the open door.

"Feel free to drop by, anytime," she called after him.

"Well there you are," Mike said as Lacy came back outside and closed the door. "I thought we were going to have to send out a search party."

"We were talking," she said as she sat between Mike and David. "His name is Bruce and he's here with some friends for the rest of the week, in the camp next to ours."

"You're going to have to be quiet," he teased as he undid the tie on the back of Lacy's halter. "With Bruce and his buddies so close, they might hear you screaming."

Lacy pulled the halter off over her head, exposing her breasts to the fire, loving the warmth on her erect nipples. "I'm just trying to find the down side to that," she giggled.

David leaned forward and took a nipple between his lips. Lacy's hand held his head closer to her breast, luxuriating in the feeling the act sent through her. She heard a zipper from the other side of the fire, and closed her eyes.
Marty got up from his seat and walked over to her, nudging passed Mike to get at the other nipple. A slight gasp escaped her lips as he closed his warm mouth over the erect bud.

"We'd better move this inside before someone gets a show," Doug laughed nervously.

Within minutes, the fire was out and the motor home's queen-sized bed was filled to capacity. Marty and David returned to the breasts they were forced to abandon earlier. Bob, now nude, crawled between Lacy's outstretched thighs, and inhaled her musk. He teased at her pubic hair for a few seconds, before moving slowly downward, tracing her labia with the tip of his tongue. He took each of the fleshy lips into his mouth, applying light suction, and gently nibbled on them. His tongue trailed its way down to her entrance. He teased at the opening for just a second before slowly burying his tongue deep inside her in one fluid motion.

Lacy groaned as the three mouths worked on her taut body. Hands soon joined in as Joe and John crawled onto the bed. They slowly stroked her tummy and sides as she began to arch her hips, forcing her vagina harder against Bob's amazing mouth. Bob's tongue had focused on her stiff clitoris, and it was sending waves of pleasure throughout her body. Lacy reached under David and Marty to grasp their growing erections through their shorts as Bob's tongue dancing over her clitoris made the muscles in her flat tummy ripple. Her breathing came in gasps, and little mewls of pleasure escaped her lips as the five men serviced her. She wriggled her hips a bit faster as Bob brought her closer to orgasm.

Mike could tell she was being a bit more vocal, and certainly louder, than usual. He knew she was enjoying what was happening to her, but she was also putting on an audio performance for the group camped close by.
Suddenly, Lacy pushed Bob's head away from her soaked pussy. "Not yet, I want to cum with someone inside me," she said between gasps.

Bob didn't hesitate. He slid his way up her body and buried his hard cock to the hilt in one long slow stroke. Lacy hissed between her clenched teeth as she felt him penetrate her swollen sex. He held still for the briefest of moments, savoring the feeling of her wetness engulfing him. He began to slowly rock his hips forward into her. Lacy swore she could feel every distended vein in his shaft as he began to fuck her in an agonizingly slow rhythm. She released the cloth covered cocks and threw her arms around him, grinding her pelvis into his, attempting to spur him on. Finally, he seemed to get the message and began to increase his tempo.

Lacy groaned deeply when she felt him begin to pick up speed. She held his neck with one hand, his back with the other. Her hips thrust up to his as his rhythm increased. Bob thrust into her faster yet, as she rocked beneath him. The mouths working on her nipples seemed to get hotter as Lacy bounced beneath them with the rapid rhythm of Bob's fucking. Joe bent forward and kissed her deeply, his tongue chasing hers. Bob's penis seemed to grow harder as he announced his impending orgasm. Lacy screamed into Joe's mouth as she felt Bob tense up and shoot his thick cream deep inside her. Her hips rammed into his hard. Her pussy gripped his shaft, milking him of everything he had to give her. Finally, he groaned out his relief as his spasms subsided. Bob crawled off of her and sat in a heap in the center of the doorway, leaving a now empty Lacy writhing on the bed.

David released her heaving breast from his mouth, and began to undress. Doug quickly replaced him, taking her stiff nipple gently between his teeth, then sucking it deep into his mouth.

Mike quickly crawled between his wife's legs and slipped inside her cum-filled pussy as David maneuvered his way into the crowd, his stiffening cock inches from Lacy's face. Mike took over where Bob left off, hammering into his wife. Lacy's hips bucked beneath his, attempting to get the pleasure-giving organ deeper into her steamy sex. She opened her eyes and saw David's tool bouncing before her in rhythm with her husband's deep thrusts, and opened her mouth wide for him. He slid his cock into her mouth and threw his head back. Her tongue swirled around the crown of his penis, luxuriating in its velvety feel. Lacy felt her husband stiffen and knew his end was coming soon. His breathing became more ragged as he plunged deep into his squirming wife. She groaned as she felt Mike explode inside her, adding his cum to Bob's. Her pussy quivered as he filled her to the brim with his semen. Mike knew she was close to orgasm herself, but he just couldn't keep from adding to the load already inside his wife.

Lacy swallowed David's rock-hard cock as Mike withdrew from her, causing David to lose control of his load and explode in her mouth. She gulped at his offering, taking him deeper into her throat as John slid his underwear down to his ankles and slid on top of her, driving himself deep inside her.

John had a rather thick cock, and Lacy loved the feeling of him inside her. He thrust his powerful hips forward, sending it deeper into her. His thrusts forced the combined loads out of her pussy around his erection. The liquids ran down her thighs, lubricating John's hammer-like thrusts. Lacy grabbed at his buttocks, grinding her pussy into him as he slammed into her. The cock inside her grew firmer and seemed to expand as she rapidly approached orgasm. The rubbery head touched her cervix several times, sending jolts through her body and directly to her sex-soaked brain.

She pulled her mouth off of David's wilting organ and wailed at the top of her lungs as she suddenly burst into orgasm. Her head thrashed from side to side as John drove repeatedly into her sopping wet pussy. Her face was a mask of concentration as her vaginal muscles bore down on his throbbing cock. Her body writhed beneath him and she clutched at his thrusting hips, pulling the root of his maddening cock into direct contact with her clitoris, screaming, "Fuck me!"

John felt the cum boiling up the length of his shaft as her muscles clenched at him. He knew he couldn't hold out any longer. He somehow found the strength to fuck into her faster as his cock erupted within her.

Lacy wailed even louder as she felt his erection dance inside her spasming pussy. She felt each shot of his cream ripple up his shaft and spew from the head, splattering her cervix with the lava-hot semen. Still, he kept his rapid pace, fucking his ejaculating member harder into her overflowing vagina. Her wail soon became a silent scream as she exploded around his cock again. So unforeseen was the second orgasm, she nearly passed out. Her entire upper body was deep crimson as her muscles tensed to the breaking point. Her breathing stopped as her spasms of pleasure washed over her tortured body. She inhaled deeply, struggling for every breath. Orgasmic waves passed through her as she finally began to feel his erection begin to fade.

John groaned out his orgasm, feeling her inner muscles grasp at him even tighter, until it was almost painful to allow his hypersensitive cock continue. He began to slow his thrusts as Lacy's breathing returned, coming in short guttural gasps. Her color began to return to normal as her final spasms began to subside while he slowly ground to a halt. Soon, he withdrew and silence again filled the tiny room.

Lacy lay sprawled on the bed, her chest heaving, cum literally pouring from her now empty sex. The group got up to give her some breathing room. Her head lolled and her mouth curled up into a satisfied smile.

"Wow, Mike," Doug stammered. "Does she cum that hard all the time?"

"I've never seen her cum twice that fast," he replied, stroking his renewed erection.

Lacy twitched as she raised her head. "That was absolutely amazing," she panted.

Mike sat on the bed next to his wife, absently stroking her flat tummy. "Well, so much for being quiet for the neighbors," he laughed.

"Hmmm," Lacy giggled, with a twinkle in her eye.

Lacy awoke to the sound of voices. She looked around her to see that it was still dark outside, and the bedroom light was off. The light coming from down the hall told her the guys were still awake. Absently glancing at her watch, she noticed she'd slept for three hours. "Well, that's enough of a nap," she thought.

Pulling on a short silk robe, she slowly made her way down the hall. After stopping in the bathroom to make herself a bit more presentable, she padded down the hall to the living room, where she stopped short. Four of her seven guys were there, along with three new faces.

Doug stood and made the necessary introductions. "Lacy, this is Jim, Dale, and Tony, they're some of Bruce's buddies." He turned to the guys and said, "This is Lacy, Mike's wife."

They kept their seats, but leaned forward as she shook each hand. Each had a slight smile on his face. All appeared to be appraising Lacy as she greeted them.

Lacy knew her robe was open enough to allow each a fabulous view of her breasts as she leaned forward to greet them. If she had expected company, she might have put on something more appropriate, and certainly a lot less revealing. "Too late now," she thought to herself as she sat in a chair across from the dinette and tucked her legs up under her. The tiny robe barely covered her firm ass, she also knew that if she turned just right, it flipped open just enough for them to catch a glimpse of her neatly trimmed bush. That fact sent a chill through her.

"Where's everyone else?" Lacy asked, appraising the three strangers as she spoke.

"Right outside," Bob replied. "They're making sure the fire is completely out," he smiled. "We were in a bit of a hurry earlier."

Lacy blushed. "You were in a hurry," she retorted.

Mike, David, and Joe came in the door, followed by Bruce and two other men. "Well, I see you're awake now." Mike said. "You've met everyone I assume?"

"Everyone except you two," she said as she rose to greet the new arrivals. "I'm Lacy."

Bruce spoke up first, "This is Bill, and this is Jack." Each shook her hand. "Jack is Bill's cousin."

"How nice," she replied. "Well, now that we've all crowded inside, can I get anyone anything?"

Nervous faces and knowing smiles greeted her as she looked around the room. Mike finally answered, "I think she means to drink, guys." Laughter filled the room as they all told Lacy what they wanted to drink.

Lacy, being the polite hostess, went into the galley and began pouring drinks. While she was too far away to follow the quiet conversations going on behind her, she definitely heard the phrase, "loud neighbors" used several times. She chuckled to herself as she made the drinks, making sure that each time she reached into the cabinet for a glass, her robe rode higher and higher, exposing her ass for all to see. This fact was not lost on the guys. She was sure they could see her cheeks, and if they looked really closely, maybe her distended labia. The cool air felt good on her sex as the robe parted slightly, reminding her of the pleasure she had felt there hours before. "I'll show them what a loud neighbor is," she thought to herself.

Mike's wife then began passing around the drinks as the conversation continued. Her robe was never designed for a lot of physical activity, and the slick material began to slowly open beneath the silk tie. She felt a bit giddy to be displaying so much skin to these strangers. At the same time it excited her beyond belief. She felt herself begin to moisten as she made no attempt to re-close the parting robe. She sat next to Marty at the dinette, allowing her thighs to part slightly, openly displaying her curly brunette treasure.
Marty looked down at her exposed pussy, then back up to her pretty face.
She smiled at him, and gently placed her hand on his thigh. Marty's cock reacted instantly, filling his shorts before her eyes. He had been patiently waiting his turn earlier, but Lacy's last orgasm had completely wiped her out. He put his arm around her and let his hand fall into the valley between her pert breasts.

Lacy felt her excitement growing. This was her chance. She had 12 good-looking men all to herself, and a whole week in which to enjoy them. An electric shock went through her as Marty moved his hand to her breast, cupping it gently. She looked around the room and discovered Bruce watching them. Their eyes met briefly, then she looked on. The warmth of Marty’s hand clutching her made her heart beat a little faster. Her dampening pussy throbbed at the thought of what she hoped was about to happen.

Suddenly Marty leaned over to her and kissed her gently. Her lips parted and she kissed him hungrily. She was in no mood for subtlety, she was just too excited. She felt a hand sliding up her thigh. It grazed her curly patch, then continued down the other thigh.

Lacy broke her kiss with Marty just long enough to look at the hand caressing her. She saw that Bruce had decided to throw caution to the wind and join them. He smiled up at her from beside the dinette. She smiled back, parted her thighs for him, and then returned her attention to exploring Marty's mouth.

Conversation slowly came to a halt in the tiny room. Marty and Bruce had succeeded in untying the silk robe and slipping if from her shoulders. She shivered as the cool air stiffened her nipples. Hands quickly warmed them as Bruce and Marty began softly exploring her tender body.

Tony broke the silence. "You let them do that to your wife? And right in front of you?"

Mike responded by saying, "Lacy's a grown woman who can take care of herself. If she wants something, she goes and gets it." He looked Tony in the eye. "Let me stress that. What SHE wants." He looked around the room at the new faces. Each nodded in understanding.

"You're welcome to stay if you'd like. If you think this will bother you, feel free to go back to your campsite and listen." Doug, John, and Bob laughed aloud at that.

Mike ushered the guys off of the sofa, and pulled the cushions onto the floor. He then motioned for Bruce and Marty to move her to the cushions. Some of the guys had to step out of the motor home as Marty lifted Lacy into his arms and carried her to the center of the room, but no one made a move to leave the doorway.

Lacy stretched like a cat as she lie back on the sofa cushions in the center of the floor. She looked from man to man as they, in turn, looked down at her. She looked Joe in the eye and waved him toward her. Joe slid between her open thighs, and kissed her flat tummy. As he slowly licked his way to her pussy, Lacy spoke up. "Come on guys, get naked. I want to get fucked."

Joe gently pulled her swollen labia apart, and slid his tongue between them. The tip teased her soaked opening, causing Lacy to moan slightly. She sensed a presence above her and opened her eyes to see Bruce slowly stroking his firm erection inches from her face. Mike watched his wife slowly open her mouth and take Bruce's shaft between her lips. She moaned around the erection as Joe applied firm pressure to her throbbing clitoris.

Hands suddenly found their way to her soft body as the guys got over their initial shock and joined in. Tony's mouth gently sucked on a nipple, soon Jack joined in on the other. Dale kissed and nibbled her neck as Bill's hands stroked her thighs and flat tummy. She felt a wet kiss on her navel, just above young Joe's mouth. "He's becoming quite good at that," she thought.

Joe couldn't take it any longer. So far tonight his mouth and hands had had the pleasure of Lacy's body. Now he wanted relief. He wanted to fuck. The young man rose from her soaked vagina just long enough to pull his shorts to his knees and move up between her thighs.

Lacy felt him shift and, releasing Bruce's cock, reached down and grasped Joe's hardness, guiding it to her hot pussy. "Fuck me, Joe," she panted in his ear. "I want you to be the first to fill my pussy. Fill me with your cum, Joe."
Joe slowly slid his throbbing cock through her entrance. He pressed himself fully into her sex, then held his hips stone still. Lacy gave a slight moan as she felt him fill her excited pussy. Reveling in the warmth surrounding him, he began to slowly thrust into her. She held his hips and guided his efforts.

"He's learning," she though to herself. His hard cock churned within her, gradually increasing his tempo. Lacy's hips began to undulate below him. She scooted downward beneath him a bit to bring his cock into contact with her clitoris. Lacy spurred him on. "Harder Joe, fuck me harder. I want to feel you cum inside me." He again quickened his pace causing Lacy to moan loudly.

Soon Joe was rapidly pistoning his cock into her. His young ass cheeks flexed as he drove into her, quickly approaching his orgasm. He gulped at the air as his forehead broke out in sweat. He was trying to control his orgasm, but was failing miserably. Suddenly he grunted and thrust deeply into her and exploded.

Lacy groaned as she felt Joe's cock jerk and twitch in her vagina. "Fill me with you cum, Joe," she panted. She looked up at his young face and saw the pleasure spread from his head down to his almost hairless chest. He soon collapsed on top of her, breathing deeply.

Bruce was more than ready to assume Joe's position when he finally rolled off of her. He scooted around her and positioned himself between her thighs. As he looked down into her closed eyes, he placed the tip of his prick at her opening and slid in to the hilt. Lacy's eyes opened as she felt him enter her.

"I wanted to do this earlier when you were getting me the flashlight." he teased. "Especially when you bent over that drawer."

Lacy gasped at his size. "Ohhh, you feel good," she moaned. "You have a nice thick one." She looked up at the men assembled around her and smiled.

"Ten more," she thought to herself.

Bruce said nothing as he began to thrust into her. Each plunge stretched her tight pussy a little more to accommodate him. The tip of his erection kissed her cervix as he began to pick up speed. Lacy began to groan as his cock repeatedly drove into her. She held his buttocks close to her, forcing him deeper inside her, his powerful thrusts shaking her to the core. The rest of the guys stood watching as Bruce pummeled her soaked vagina. Not all of them were idle, however, as several crowded around her, waiting her turn. She began to moan louder as her orgasm began to build. He again increased his tempo.

Lacy bucked her hips to meet Bruce's driving thrusts. His thick erection blasted its way into her. She began to wail at his efforts. She clutched at his ass as he thrust forward and emptied himself into her. His hips bucked and rocked as he spewed his thick cream into her clinging vagina. Not quite to the point of orgasm, she squeezed her inner muscles around his cock, milking him dry. His body froze above her, his erection spasming within her, until finally, with a loud groan, he rolled off of her, exhausted.

Lacy fell back on the cushions panting. She felt hands all over her, softly stroking away the tension. Suddenly, she felt herself being turned over onto all fours. The hands guided her into position as Bill's cock quickly replaced Bruce's. She felt the cum run down her legs as he penetrated her. Soon she was being fucked hard and fast from behind. She reached out in front of her and guided the closest cock to her hungry mouth.

Lacy groaned around the cock sliding between her lips as the stranger behind her frantically fucked her. She felt the tip of his finger toy with her ass hole and moaned louder. Her pussy throbbed as the finger gently dipped inside.

Suddenly the cock between her lips shot its creamy load into her mouth. She swallowed greedily at the ejaculation as she threw her hips back at the pistoning cock taking her from behind. She felt Bill's balls slapping her thighs as his organ slammed into her.

The cock was withdrawn from her mouth only to be replaced by another. This one she recognized as David's long, slender erection. The 19-year-old wasted no time with preliminaries. He wildly thrust his cock into her mouth fucked forward rapidly. She reached up and cradled his balls as he slid his erection deeper into her mouth. This proved to be too much for him as he suddenly lurched forward and shot his load into her throat. Lacy once again swallowed hungrily at his cock, draining him.

Seeing David empty his load into Lacy's hungry mouth drove Bill over the edge. He heaved his hips forward into her and shot his semen deep inside her. Lacy ground her ass back into his hips as she released David's shrinking member from between her lips. They groaned in unison as his load of cum shot into her soaked vagina.

The next hour was a blur to Lacy as she was fucked hard from all angles. Jack had rolled her over on her back and entered her Missionary style. His cock proved to be just as fat as Bruce's, which brought Lacy close to cumming again. Jack took his time, teasing her with his thick organ. He would slowly fuck her for a minute or two, then slip out of her and straddle her chest, offering her a taste of his throbbing penis. Marty got involved in the game, helping Jack along by replacing him in her slippery pussy while Jack fed her his cock. Soon they were trading her pussy back and forth between them. Each would thrust into her for several minutes, only to quickly withdraw and scramble out of the others way. Then the other would fuck her hard and fast. Back and forth they went until Lacy grabbed at Jack's ass cheeks and held him deep inside her and came hard on his rock-hard cock. Her wails and convulsions sent Jack over the edge, causing him to erupt deep in her pussy. Not to be left out, Marty slid his hard cock deep into Lacy's mouth and filled her with his cream. All three spasmed together, causing the others to move closer so as not to miss a thing. As soon as Jack withdrew, Doug guided Lacy back on all fours. Her pussy was absolutely awash with cum. Doug slid easily into her and fucked her hard and fast. Tony had recovered enough to offer his hard cock to her empty mouth. Doug pounded into Lacy from behind, teasing her ass with a lubricated finger. Suddenly Doug pulled out of her pussy and traded places with Tony.

Tony picked up right where Doug left off, pounding into Lacy as hard and as fast as he could. Soon, Dale, Bob, and David joined in. Lacy lost track as to who was where as she was passed around by the five men. Each taking their pleasure in her cum drenched pussy, while teasing her inviting ass with their fingers or thumbs. Bob was the first to cum. He lunged forward into Lacy's abused pussy and ejaculated deep inside her. Tony motioned for him to hurry and move out of the way, as he too was on the verge of orgasm. Bob scrambled out of the way just in time for Tony to bury his rock-hard erection deep inside Lacy's pussy and fill her with another load of cream. Dale was by far the most patient of the group. He delved in and out of her pussy for a long time, burying his thumb into her ass as he forced his cock deeper into her than the others had gone. Soon, however, he too filled Lacy with his cum and fell back exhausted.

Lacy had approached orgasm so many times; she was in a constant state of pre-orgasmic bliss. Her hips thrust back as David's cock entered her pussy and wailed out loud, desperately seeking release. Doug slid his erection into her mouth and the threesome picked up each other's tempo. Lacy was rocked back and forth between the two men, alternately being filled with cock at both ends. David slipped a finger into Lacy's ass, almost sending her over the edge. She groaned around Doug's erection as David began to shoot his load into her tortured pussy. Doug couldn't hold back any longer and erupted into her gasping throat. Cum poured from Lacy at both ends as tears ran down her cheeks. When they withdrew from her, she collapsed into a frustrated heap on the cum-soaked cushions.

Mike and John sat beside her and cradled her between them. "Relax, baby," Mike soothed his wife.

Lacy looked at her husband and smiled. "I'm so damned close," she said.

"I know you are," he said. "Just relax and let it happen."

She was then guided back up to her hands and knees. John slid, smiling, under her and pulled her down onto his heavy erection. Lacy mewled as his hardness filled her slick passage. She sat still, feeling his warmth fill her. He pulled her toward him, taking a nipple in his mouth as she slowly began to grind her hips into him. She leaned down and kissed him hungrily, her tongue chasing his. Her hips began to move faster as he began to buck upward into her. He held her heaving breasts as her tongue toyed with his.

Mike was not idle. He stroked Lacy from behind. He kissed along her spine, sending ripples of pleasure through her from head to toe. He ran his hand down to play with her labia, feeling them stretch around John's erection. He traced his way around to her rock-hard clitoris. He rubbed it gently, causing Lacy to groan into John's mouth. He pulled his hand bock from beneath her, to find it slick with a combination of liquids. His finger, lubricated by the fluids, found its way to her ass, and he slowly slipped it inside. He teased her anus open with his finger, causing Lacy to break her kiss with John, and moan.

Mike positioned himself behind his wife. His cock suddenly touched her tight ass and toyed with her opening. Lacy wailed out loud as she realized what was about to happen. John slowly stopped his undulations to give Mike a chance to slip inside her. She hissed through clenched teeth as he entered her. Lacy focused on the sensation of her husband filling her ass while John's erection throbbed in her slick pussy. Mike slowly, but steadily pressed his hard cock deeper into her. She moaned lustily as Mike's cock finally penetrated to the hilt.

Mike held perfectly still to give his wife a chance to become accustomed to him inside her. Soon he felt her begin to gently rock her hips up at him, then back down to John. Both men held still and let the insatiable brunette slide slowly from one extreme to another. She clenched her jaw and breathed through her teeth as she was alternately filled with cock. Her eyes closed as she began begging her companions to fuck her.

The other men watched on in silence as the threesome began to move with practiced precision. John withdrew as Mike entered until he was buried to the hilt, then they did the reverse. Mike withdrew as John again filled Lacy's tortured pussy. Lacy's breathing became ragged as the pair fucked into her like a well-oiled machine. She felt the two erections within her rub against each other as they passed inside her, separated only by thin tissues. She moaned for them to fuck her faster. They both increased their tempo, again matching each other stroke for stroke.

Lacy bit her lower lip as she concentrated on the feelings the two pleasure giving organs were producing. Each erection filled her to bursting, only to withdraw to make way for the other.

"Together," she gasped. "Hard and fast, together. Fill me at the same time."

Mike looked down at John and nodded. They changed rhythm slightly and both drove into her at the same time. Lacy wailed once again as the cocks began to thrust into her. As they picked up speed, she felt every inch of her husband's cock sliding in and out of her tight behind. The shafts stayed buried within her as they began to thrust faster. Mike began to pound into his wife hard from behind, driving her further onto John's raging hard on. Lacy felt her orgasm rushing toward her as John's erection began its familiar dance within her. Almost as if it were on cue, Mike's erection began to throb as well. Lacy's senses could take no more as she felt another rock-hard cock slip into her mouth. She began to cum.

Her mind exploded as her body went into convulsions. She suddenly inhaled through her nose deeply. Then, just as suddenly, she began to scream around the erection deep in her clutching mouth. She felt Mike's cock explode deep within her ass. His cock throbbed and bounced inside her spewing its hot load deep within her trembling body. Lacy shook as her orgasm swept through her. Her nostrils flared as she breathed around the hard cock frantically fucking her mouth.

John shouted out and exploded into her spasming pussy. Mike thrust forward into his wife, forcing her down onto John's gushing erection. She bore down hard on his cock with her inner muscles. The two dancing penises drove the breath from her. The erection between her lips began to swell and she knew she was soon to be filled from all three locations at once.

As she rode out the waves of her orgasm, the penis between her lips began to convulse. It blasted a huge amount of semen into her hungry mouth. She gulped at the offering, draining the seed from the erupting cock as quickly as it flooded her mouth.

All three erections soon ground to a halt as Lacy's orgasm began to subside. She groaned deeply around the softening member between her lips. Only when it slipped from her lips did she open her eyes.

Looking down at John, she smiled as she wriggled her hips on his withering cock. He smiled back at her. She glanced up and was surprised to see khaki colored trousers in front of her. Lifting her head, she looked into the eyes of a total stranger. She jumped at the sight, causing Mike to fall off of her, backward. Lacy gasped as she recognized a police uniform before her. John looked up and felt his erection finish shriveling almost instantly.

"Oh my God!" she screamed.

"Relax ma'am," the officer smiled as he buttoned his trousers. "My name's Jeff. I was sent here to see if I could do something about the noise." He smiled down at the cum-drenched woman before him, still on her knees. "I normally would have just talked to you, but you were a bit... preoccupied." The room was silent until the deputy added, with a smile. "Now you keep the noise down, ma'am, or I'll have to come back and shut you up again."

Laughter filled the RV as Lacy rolled over onto her back. She reached up for the young officer's hand, to keep him from closing his zipper…

frankjohnmoore
10-23-2009, 01:04 AM
that was a very good one