PDA

View Full Version : Cum to Daddy......

naughty.nice76
05-14-2009, 11:54 AM
It was no longer enough. The hole I had drilled in his shower was no longer enough for me. I needed to feel his ass against my cock. I needed to feel his small tight hole opening bit by bit to my advancing meat. I needed to hear him gasp my name and call out to me as I felt my cock slide deeper and deeper into his ass.

My cock was so hard watching him soap his own pole. I knew he was curious about guys and I knew I would be the one who taught him. I would be the one whose cock he swallows and milks with his throat.

It finally became a reality on is 16th birthday. My son is luscious. His whole body was made for fucking and sucking. He had bee stung lips that looked like they were crying out for hard cock, his tits were soft enough to jiggle slightly under his t’s and his ass was a thing of wonder. Tight, hard and high. It thrust out with a mind of its own through his tight jeans and always looked like it wanted to be cupped by my big hands.

I had planned this day with the only thing in mind being eating his cock and shoving my dick into his tight ass. I had been lusting after him for years now and it was time for it to become a reality.

I had already ordered his cake and had bought him his presents ages ago…I hoped they would fit him.

He came home from school to find the banner in the living room and the cake on the table. His mother was out of town and would call him later to wish him a happy birthday. Until then he was all mine. He walked in and I hugged him close. We were a very affectionate family and he hugged me right back. My cock was already throbbing in my pants.

“Wow dad, you didn’t have to go to all this trouble for me…..!” I chuckled and rubbed his shoulder “You only turn 16 once my boy, it’s a big deal.” He was so happy to celebrate with his father.

I sang happy birthday to him and we cut his cake. It was his favorite, white forest cake with lots and lots of whipped cream. I reminded him to make a wish and he closed his eyes to do so. It was time.

I leaned in and kissed him on the lips. His eyes flew open as he gazed at me in wonder. I leaned in again slowly, waiting or him to pull back from me but he was stationary. The kiss was longer now and I coaxed his mouth open. God he tasted good, male and hot and creamy. I pulled him closer to me and kissed him again, this time there was no hesitation on his part. He opened his mouth and sucked at my tongue. It felt so amazing to finally taste my boy.

I pulled his tee over his head and lowered my gaze to his soft tits. His nipples were so fat they looked like they were hurting. I lowered my mouth to his right nipple and flicked it lightly with my tongue. I felt his gasp against my hair and then his hands reached around my neck to pull me even closer. I sucked his man boy nipple into my mouth and nipped it lightly with my teeth. “Harder daddy, please harder….bite them, bite my tits” His voice was barely recognizable. My boy was lost in lust.

I closed my teeth over his nipple as I squeezed the other between my fingers, pinching harder and harder in time to my bites. He was writhing now on the sofa which we had sunk unto together. His groin was pumping the air and I couldn’t wait any more, I needed to see my sons cock.

I backed away breathing hard ‘Take off your pants son, daddy want to look at you.. slowly baby take them off slow”

He slowly stood up and pulled at the snap of his jeans. I could see the hard bulge of his cock as it strained the front of his pants. He was so hard and he looked so good. He lowered his zipper and slowly exposed his cock to the open air. I groaned deep in my throat at the sight of the precum covering cockhead. He pushed his jeans further down taking his briefs with them and then I almost came in my pants. My son was wearing lace panties!!

“Keep the panties on son, I want to see your cock covered in lace…fuck you are so sexy leave the panties!” He looked at me and smiled a knowing smile and pulled his panties back up. Black lace panties with a hard cock in them, is there a more erotic sight in the world I wondered to myself.

His jeans were finally off and he stood before me wearing only his panties. I reached my trembling hand to the bulge in his panties and asked in a shaky voice “Since when baby, since when have you been wearing panties?” His quick grin made me want to shove my dick through his bee stung lips.

“Come here baby, come to daddy……”

To be continued?

comsmith22
05-14-2009, 09:07 PM
good story... thanks

Avax
05-16-2009, 01:42 AM
Nice start. Can't wait for part 2

naughty.nice76
05-16-2009, 10:56 AM
He moved closer to me, close enough for me to smell the musky scent of an aroused male, an aroused boy, but still out of my reach. His beautiful lips stretched out into a smile and he mouthed quite clearly , “Come get me dad..”

My cock was so hard that it hurt, I hurriedly pulled down the zipper of my jeans , taking my time before I could show him my dick. His eyes was transfixed on the movement of my hands, “Do it dad, take it out, take out your cock for me.”

I reached through the open zipper and ran finger down the length of my meat, I squeezed myself very lightly as I felt my hips involuntarily jerk upwards. My jeans had a large wet spot on them from my pre um. My son was literally drooling now; he knelt by my feet well within my reach now and pleaded with me.

“Please Daddy…please take it out, Please daddy, let your boy see your cock, please let me suck you and swallow your come, you know you want to daddy, let your teenage son suck your cock and chew your meat, please daddy.” I was so turned on hearing the filth from his mouth but I had o keep teasing him…..

“How bad do you want it baby? How bad do you want my dick, how bad do you want to swallow my come?” I breathed to him lightly running my fingers over my straining tumescence.

I looked into his eyes as he reached down and lightly hefted the weight of his swollen cum filled balls. “Please take me Daddy he pleaded, please fuck my little ass, I’m so tight daddy, so tight for my daddy, take me and make me your cum slut, don’t you want to daddy? Don’t you want me to eat out your ass? Please let me, let me fuck your ass with my tongue and tighten my small ass against your cock. Make me daddy, make me your fuck toy!”

I was in heaven, my son, my teenage son was kneeling in front of me with his cock bobbing in the air and leaking pre cum, his fingers had wandered down to his tight crevice and he was busy frigging his anal passage as if it was a clit, flicking it over and over as he teased himself with his fingers.
I slowly pulled my cock out of my jeans and held it in my hands, pumping it in my tight fist as my little boy's eyes glazed over….

Part 3?

sexybibabe
05-21-2009, 09:37 PM
i cant wait for a part 3! hope its soon!

delehas45
05-22-2009, 06:55 AM
Part three, cant wait!

sprite
12-14-2009, 04:00 AM
My god that made my cock hard!!!!!

Kingpin420
05-25-2010, 12:47 AM
WoW Holy shit that story was awesome

redo2
05-28-2010, 10:07 AM
continue please.