PDA

View Full Version : Backstage Pass

PussyKat1983
05-15-2009, 11:44 PM
I was listening to the radio the other day when an announcement came on for a giveaway for tickets to see Grand Funk Railroad, who were coming to the area in the next week. I knew this was one of my best friend's favorite bands, as well as mine so I jumped at the chance to try to win the tickets. I owned several of their albums, but I became more enthralled with them when they chose Max Carl as their new lead singer back in 2000. He had always been one of my favorite musicians, having been inducted into the Nebraska Music Hall of Fame. He had done some solo albums in the late 70s, early 80s. But I totally fell in love with him when he lead the band, .38 Special in the late 80s. Their hit song, "Second Chance" was always playing on my iPod.

So when the DJ said to be the ninth caller at the stations number, I was already dialing. The voice on the line had said, "hi, you are the lucky caller!" I replied, "yeah right. For real?!" And he said that indeed I was! I couldn't believe it. I was jumping up and down with excitement. Later on, I drove down to the station to pick up my prize. Then I drove over to my friend, Nadia's, house. I knocked on the door and she came out. "Guess what?!" I squealed, holding up the two tickets. "What are those?" she asked. I replied, "They're tickets to our favorite band, Grand Funk Railroad!" Her face fell. "oh, that's great." I was bewildered by her expression. "Wh-what's wrong, Nadia?/" I asked. "Well, um, my fav band is Graham Central Station, don't you remember?. Don't get me wrong, This is a great band too." I felt so dumb and I slapped my head in a 'could've had a V8' manner. "Oh, gosh. I guess I got the two mixed up. I'm sorry. It's just that their names are kind of, similar, you know. Both sound like trains or something." She patted me on the shoulder. "Don't feel bad. I was just excited because I thought you had actually gotten tickets to see Graham. I was surprised because I had thought they had broken up!" I shrugged, "Geez, I didn't mean to get your hopes up like that. Well I better go. I do have some grocery shopping to do." I turned to leave, "No, wait. I will still go to the concert with you. After all, you went to see Kool and The Gang with me." I turned around and hugged her. "That would be great. Ok so we will meet up next Saturday." I was so excited now. I couldn't wait! Boy, was I in for the time of my life!!!

The next week dragged on and on, but finally it was Saturday. My sister told me I should dress up, but I was fine just going in a t-shirt and jeans and my hair in a ponytail. That was how I felt the most comfortable. I am by no means a girlie girl, but much more on the tomboyish side. I always was showing the rocker side of me. I decided to wear my new leather jacket. I did put on make-up, black eyeliner with blue and pink eyeshadow. I met up with Nadia and we proceeded to the concert. When we got there and handed over our tickets, the ticket teller told us that backstage passes were included with these. "What?" I was shocked. "yeah" he continued, "all winners from the radio station get back stage passes." I nearly fainted. My friend was fanning me off. This was going to be so awesome. Our seats were in the 5th row, towards the center of the stage. My heart started hammering in my chest when the band came out. Of course, the last one to make his appearance was Max and as soon as he came on stage, the crowd started cheering and whistling. I could not believe that I was actually seeing him live. He looked even more gorgeous in person. He was wearing black leather pants with a studded belt, a black t-shirt and a black coat with bright designs on it. And of course he was wearing his long, brown hair down. I was in heaven!!! And then he started to sing and my ears were filled with the sexiest voice that ever graced this planet. The band put on a great show and I got some great pictures too, including one when Max flipped his hair. I went so crazy! There is just something so hot when a rocker flips his long hair. For the next two hours, my friend and I were cheering and hollering and singing along to all the songs. I was having a great time. I was also getting a little buzzed. I had had one too many beers. I was afraid I would have to have my sister come and get me. After the show, we went and waited to get backstage to meet with the band. Everyone was there, that was, except for Max! My face fell. I had really wanted to meet him, at least get to shake his hand and have my picture taken with him. But he was nowhere to be seen. So I just put on my game face and met and shook hands with Don Brewer, the drummer, the bass player, Mel Schader, Bruce Kulick and Tim Cashion. Nadia and I both had our programs signed by each of them and a group picture taken.

After that Nadia had to leave to go pick her husband up from work. That left me there alone. I needed a ride home because I didn't want to chance driving myself after all those beers. I went down the hallway in search of a rest room to freshen up. I splashed cold water on my face and took a drink of water from the water fountain. A few minutes later, I felt a lot better and more refreshed. Perhaps I would try the drive home. With a heavy heart from not being able to meet Max, I started down the hallway, my eyes on the floor. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going because I ran into someone. I looked up and mumbled an apology and realized I was staring into a pair of very familiar blue eyes! I took a step back as my eyes widened in surprise. There standing before me was none other than Max Carl Gronenthal! "Oh, sorry miss" he said to me. I blushed a deep red and stammered. "S-sorry. I wasn't paying attention." Max just smiled at me. "I saw you at the show tonight. You were sitting in the fifth row next to the girl in the pink shirt. You really looked like you were having fun." I blushed again and stared at my shoes. "yeah, well, um I really, um enjoyed watching you, I mean the band. I mean you were really great. Good show." I was blabbering like an idiot. He reached over and opened my jacket. "What's this?" he asked. I was wearing a t-shirt that had a picture of Max from a promo shot I found on a website and had it made at the T-shirt place at the mall. "Oh, um a shirt I bought at the mall, erm. Yeah, I'm a big fan of yours." Max smiled again. "I can see that!" I was really embarrassed now. He held out his hand, "I'm Max." I laughed, "I know, oh my name is Kate. A pleasure to meet you, Max! I, uh missed you backstage. I got to meet the band." Max tucked a strand of hair behind his ear. "Yeah, I had an important phone call and just got off. That woman can talk an ear off!" My heart sank. His girlfriend or wife no doubt. He must have seen the look on my face. "Oh no, it wasn't a girlfriend. My agent's wife, just wanting to tell me he was okay. He was in a minor car accident, but he's fine." I blushed a deeper crimson.

"How would you like to join me for a drink?" Max asked, breaking the awkward silence. Boy would I ever! I thought. I shrugged and said "sure!" We started walking down the hallway to the parking lot. I could not believe my luck. There was the crew bus with the band loading their gear onto it. Max took my arm and we walked towards a tripped out red truck with flames painted on the side. "Wow, cool truck!" was all I could say. "yeah that's my pride and joy. Sometimes I take her on tours and the band gets the bus. Gives me some more freedom. Gets me easier access to the many groupies." He saw the look on my face and laughed. "I'm kidding!" I jumped into the front seat and he got into the driver's seat. He turned to me. "Know any good places around here?" he asked. I thought for a second. "There's a little cozy bar on A Street called Dawson's Bar. Let's try there." I gave him directions. He found it easily and once there, we found a cozy corner booth. He ordered a beer and I had a rum and coke. He told me about his career and how he came to be the lead singer for Grand Funk Railroad. I told him that I used to live in Nebraska and that my dad was from Boystown. But that my family had relocated to California to be closer to relatives. I also told him what kind of music I enjoyed and how I fell in love with his music in the mid 1980s. We ended up talking into the wee hours of the morning. By that time, I was getting somewhat tipsy from the drinks, but I still was in a sane state of mind. Not wasted, just relaxed. Max held his liquor rather well. It was getting chilly and I was rubbing my hands together. He looked at me and asked, "you getting cold? here let me help you." He wrapped his arms around me and held me close. I could feel his breathing in my hair. "You know, I've never met anyone quite like you before" he said. "Well, I never met anyone quite like you either, Max. You are truly one of a kind." We sat like that for awhile. He finally said, "Well we better get going. We're the last ones here." We got back into his truck and he started driving. I realized that I hadn't given him directions to my house. We ended up at the Hilton Gardens hotel. "This is where I'm staying." He pulled up and parked. I was anticipating what was going to happen next. I got out and followed him indoors. We walked up to his room and stood right out the door. I was getting nervous. "I, um, I can get a taxi home. You're probably tuckered out." I turned to leave when he grabbed my arm and pulled me to him. "Please don't go." he breathed. Max took my head into his hands and he leaned over and kissed me gently on the lips. I stood there stunned. Max Carl just kissed me!

He unlocked the door and pulled me into the room. As soon as he closed the door, he wrapped me up in his arms and kissed me again, deeper this time. I ran my hands through his silky long hair, returning his kiss. I dropped my bag on the floor and he pushed me onto the bed, all the while kissing me. He stopped and looked into my eyes. I could tell he wanted this and so did I. This was a dream come true. I stroked his face and hair. He smelled so good, a mixture of sweat and aftershave. His hair smelled good too. He pulled me up and helped me out of my leather jacket and helped me slip my t-shirt over my head. He then proceeded to take his over shirt and t-shirt off as well, leaving a well toned chest complete with a black medallion he wore around his neck. He laid me back down and began to kiss and nibble at my ears, then he kissed along my neck. He rubbed my already excited breasts through my lace bra. My breath started coming out in ragged gasps as he continued his kissing charade down to my jeans, where his hands were already exploring my thighs through the denim. I could feel his hot breath even through my pants. Max looked at me, smiled, and said "Let me help you out of these. He slid off my shoes and unbuckled my pants and slowly slid them off my legs. He fingered me through my soaking panties. He slid those off, too and murmured, "so beautiful, so delicious looking" and he started licking and kissing my thighs. My pussy started to tingle with such excitement that I started to shake. He slowly slid his tongue between my wet lips and as soon as it had made contact with my clit, I shuddered and let out a loud moan. "oh, yeah. right there. Oh!" He slipped two fingers into my dripping cunt while furiously licking up and down my slit. I felt his hair brush along the inside of my legs, and it drove me wild!!! I arched my back and pushed his head further between my legs, not wanting this assault on my sex to end. I knew I was close to cumming and I held his head tighter against me as the waves of pleasure started to ripple through me. "Oh, gawd, I'm gonna cum. Don't stop Max. Baby don't stop!" I felt it coming strong and suddenly I tensed up and squirted my love juice all over his face! I had never cum so hard or that much before. "Wow, you sure know how to cum!' Max commented as he came up for air. He kissed me again, letting me lick my sweetness off of his lips. His fingers found my swollen nipples and began to pinch and twist them. I felt his hard cock through his pants, pushing against me. I wanted him inside of me so badly. I pressed my hips against him and tried to undo his jeans to release his cock from confinement. He briefly got up to shed his jeans then laid down and pulled me atop him. I straddled him and guided his dick into my waiting pussy. I leaned forward and gripped his shoulders. He had his hands on my hips, guiding me into an up-down motion. "Ride me, baby. Ride it hard. come on!" and his grip on me tightened I started bouncing up and down on him, slow at first then I increased my rhythm. I was bouncing wildly and the bed started to creak and moan. He closed his eyes and murmured. "That's it, Ride me like that. Oh, yeah oh ride my cock. Fuck me!" I continued my fast paced fucking when I felt him tense up. "Oh, fuck. I'm gonna cum. Make me cum." I needed no further prodding. In moments we both came to a shattering climax and Max shot a hot, full load into me. He grunted as I let out a moan. Then I collapsed on top of him, my sweat mingling with his. I rolled off of him and laid on my back, staring at the ceiling, on hand at my side, the other over my chest. I was trying to catch my breath.

I rolled onto my side and we stared at each other for a few moments. I reached over and began stroking Max's hair again. "I love your hair" I said.He touched my face, then pulled me into an embrace, my arms locking around his back. I must have dozed off because a few short hours later, I woke with a start. The room was dark now. Max must have gotten up to turn the lights off, but he still had his arms around me and our legs were entwined. He was asleep but I could see him through the faint glow of the moonlight that drifted through the curtains. I stroked his beautiful hair once more, loving how silky it felt through my fingers. He didn't stir as I snuggled closer to him and went back to sleep, enjoying the warmth of being pressed against Max Carl. I woke up to soft kisses on my face. I slowly opened my eyes and found Max looking down at me. "How's my sweet pea this morning?" he said softly. I smiled back, hugging the covers to my chest. "I couldn't be any better. Last night was so wonderful, Max!" I sat up and stretched. He began to play with my hair. I looked at him. "Well, I suppose you guys gotta get back on the road again, huh?" I asked. He shook his head. "No, that was the last leg of our tour. The band is getting ready to return home." "And you", I asked. He leaned in and kissed me. "I've got all the time in the world right now, baby."

I heard the water running in the bathroom. "I've started a bath for you, darling", he said. I smiled and said "Thanks. That would be nice." I got up with the blanket wrapped around me and went into the bathroom. I slowly slid into the warm bath, letting the warm water envelope my body. I leaned back and sighed as the water cascaded over my legs. My eyes closed, I recount the events of the previous night. It had been so wonderful and felt so great. I didn't want it to end. I didn't hear Max come in after me. I felt his hands start to rub my shoulders. He whispered into my ear, "Mind if I join you?" I shook my head and said, "Of course not. Be my guest." He slipped into the bath with me. He pulled me onto his lap and held me. It felt so good being in his arms, again. He grabbed the shampoo and asked if he could wash my hair. I said he could but only if I could wash his hair first. I poured a dollop of shampoo into my hands and began to gently work it into his scalp. He sighed as my hands worked their magic in his hair. "Gawd, I love your hair" I commented again. I washed out the shampoo from his hair, then he in turn washed my hair, letting his fingers work my scalp. After that, I let him soap me all over, his hands exploring my body along the way. He would pause every so often to suck on my nipples. His movements were so fluid. His fingers found my pussy and began teasing it once more. I wanted to get down and dirty with him all over again. Once we washed and toweled off, I grabbed his hand and led him to the chair by the bed. I sat him down and kneeled between his legs. I wanted to taste his cock. I began to stroke it, slowly at first, but firming up my grip. I began more fervent movements up and down his hardening dick and then I enveloped my hungry mouth over his waiting dick. My head began bobbing up and down as I sucked harder on his cock. He leaned back, closed his eyes and began moaning, "That feels so good. Um, like that." I reached behind his balls and began to stroke the ever sensitive perineum. I looked up at him and he was obviously enjoying this, his facial expression showing total, utter oblivion. I began to lick his shaft, up and down and let my tongue run along the underside of his balls and back up the shaft again. The combination of my rubbing and licking was sending him over the edge. I knew he was going to cum, soon! I sucked and rubbed harder and faster when he let out a loud, "Oh, gawd. I'm cumming, oh I'm cum-- Oh, oh" and a shot of hot jizz blasted into my mouth, some of it dribbling down my chin. I licked up every last drop, enjoying the taste of his sweet, salty cum. I had never tasted anything or anyone as good as Max! He stared up, letting the last ripples of the orgasm shoot through him.

It was apparent that he wasn't done yet. He picked me up and laid me back down on the bed and got on top of me. The feeling of being pinned underneath him made me feel so vulnerable. I moaned, "Take me, take me now." He pushed his hard-on into me and began to thrust himself into me as I arched up towards him. The feeling of his cock filling up m pussy once more took me far away into the heavens of pleasure. I put my legs over his shoulders, allowing him to penetrate me even further. His hair brushed against my face as he thrusted harder and harder into me. His cock hit right against my G-spot, sending me into yet another rippling orgasm. He, too, began escalating to another climax. Our moans grew louder and louder as we both neared the finish line. Again, I felt his hot cum explode inside of me. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and pulled him closer to me. We kissed for a few minutes, him still inside of me. We both caught our breaths, then he sat up, brushing the hair out of his face. I sat up beside him and touched his arm. He looked over and gave me a warm smile. He was the best lover I had ever had and I told him that. He laughed and said, "I never imagined being with a beautiful young woman such as yourself." I blushed. I never really thought of myself as beautiful, but it felt good hearing him say that. "I guess I still got what it takes, even for an older man." I hooked my hand into his. "I love me my older men" I chuckled. I knew Max was older then me, at least by 20 years, but that turned me on so much thinking about it. I told him, "Not only are you so gorgeous and a good lover, but you are such a talented person. Even just getting to meet you would have been enough. I have admired you for so long and I am glad I had the opportunity to tell you that." We both got dressed, though it took a little longer because we kept kissing and fondling each other. But I knew it was getting time to go our separate ways. I couldn't wait to tell my friend of my fantasy come to life. Max drove me back to my car at the concert hall. Before he left, he kissed me one last time, letting me run my hands through his hair. I looked up at him, "Will I ever get to see you again?' Max kissed my forehead then winked at me. "I'll know where to find you." And with that he walked off to his truck, turning back only once to glimpse at me one last time. Then I watched him get in his truck and drive off, a cloud of dust in his wake. I whispered to myself, "You will always be in my dreams, Max Carl" and got in my car and drove off to home.

April
05-18-2009, 09:10 PM
Thank you for sharing this hot and sexy new tale with us all.

reaper1
11-01-2009, 12:07 PM
thank you very much

comsmith22
11-17-2010, 02:06 PM
a long but, good story...