PDA

View Full Version : The beginning...

naughty.nice76
05-16-2009, 01:54 PM
My wife and I have been married for the past 11 years and she is still as sensual and erotic as she was the first day I met her.

I met her at a hen night for her best friend. As opposed to going to a gay bar they had come into my bar and she was captivating. I informed my staff that I will be serving that table and one of the little punks I hire during peak season was stupid enough to try and send over a free drink after my instructions. I fired his ass in a heartbeat but his ass is a story for another day.

At about midnight, I saw her break away from the pack of women and head outside. I walked out after her and saw her disappear around the corner. She lit a cigarette and stood quietly. I walked to her side and she amicably held out what was in fact a joint to me. I took a hit of that primo stuff and immediately felt the world lighten up.

She looked at me and asked me. “Can I be honest with you?”
“Of course!” I replied.

I came out here because I was horny and I need to rub my clit and finger my cunt. Will you help me?

For an instance I though the weed was laced with hallucinogens and I looked at her carefully to ascertain that she was not joking. I felt a hand brush against the front of my jeans and looked down to see her hand lifting her skirt to her waist.

She slowly slid her index finger down her naked bald cunt and slipped it into her steaming hole.
“Help me”, she whimpered, “Make me cum.”

I slowly pushed her against the wall beside us and replaced her finger with mine, I stroked her engorged clit and rubbed it as she mewled into my ear kissing and licking it. I thrust another finger into her and felt her cuntal muscles contract in a mini orgasm.

I ran my other hand around her to her luscious ass and thrust my thumb into her tight ass with no lubrication.

That’s when I discovered what a nasty wonderful slut she was; her ass was filled with lubricant!!! She tightened her ass around my thumb and begged me to add another finger “Make it hurt please” she said, “Make my ass hurt for you”

My dick was rubbing against her thighs and was strangled within the confines of my denim. I leaned back and looked at her, her head thrown back in ecstasy and her tits heaving with every breath.

“Bite your tits” I ordered her, squeezing another digit into her ass. “Take your nipples into your mouth and bite them!’

She looked at me through slitted eyes and grabbed both breasts in her hands bending her head and raising her tits.

Her mouth opened and she stuffed both nipples in at the same time, she released them and closed her pearly teeth over her right nipple. She tightened her teeth and started making a keening sound low in her throat as I stroked her pussy and her ass simultaneously.

“The other one” I ordered, “Bite the other one, make it hurt.”

She latched cruelly on her left breast and pulled it out stretching her nipple to an inch and a half all the while panting and making those noises that were really turning me on.

I withdrew the fingers in her pussy and coated her nipples with her thick juices. She avidly licked them clean and then engulfed my fingers in her wet warm mouth. I withdrew my fingers from her mouth and unzipped my pants taking out my hard dick.

I lined it up against her pussy and shoved myself into her cunt with one deep shove. My balls smacked against her ass as she took my entire length into her.

She started pinching her nipples hard and watched me through those gorgeous eyes.

“My ass…” she whimpered, “I’m so close….so so close… do my ass, please.…. do my ass.” Who was I to turn her down? I withdrew from her clasping hole lifted her higher and lined my dick to her ass.

“Is this what you want?” I asked her, rubbing my cock all over her ass but not entering her, “Do you want my cock deep in your dirty ass?”

“Yes, please fuck my dirty ass…make my ass cum all over your cock…..make me your anal slut….please fuck my ass!”

I shoved the entire length of my cock into her ass and she finally exploded. Her thick juices exploded out of her pussy squirting unto my chest. She was spasming as her body clenched in an orgasmic seizure. Her hands gripped her nipples and yanked at them as her orgasm went on and on. Her legs that were wrapped around me went lax and she would have fallen to the ground had I not been supporting her. She bit her lip to keep from screaming and made guttural moans that made me want to pound her even more. She shook one final time and went still except for her fingers that were still milking her swollen nipples.

I was still completely buried into her ass which had relaxed enough for me to start fucking her again. I wasn’t gentle I was too close to the edge for gently shoving my meat into her ass with short hard strokes, gritting my teeth at her tightness. She lifted herself feebly to try and fuck back but she was too tired and I was an animal penetrating her anal barrier over and over again pushing her high again.

“Do your nipples” I ordered in a voice I would never have recognized as mine “Do your slut nipples again, make yourself come” I managed to say as I raced towards the biggest orgasm of my life.

I pounded her even faster until my cock was a blur against her ass, until I felt her fingers slip down her body to stroke her clit. Until I saw her teeth biting down on her swollen nipple.

“Spank me,” she begged “spank y nasty ass”. I slipped from her ass and turned her around, bracing her arms on the wall. I unceremoniously thrust back into her ass and kept fucking her hard and fast. I slapped her ass and felt her ass tighten around my cock, the feeling as exquisite. I smacked her as again and then started raining blows on her creamy skin. I loved the splotchy red color it was turning.

“Yes …” she muttered “yes, I’m almost there….” She gasped. I could feel my balls tightening up and that wonderful feeling starting at the base of my spine. I tightened my ass muscles to strengthen my orgasm wishing I had my dildo shoved in me and reached down to fondle my cum filled balls with one hand.

I shoved my finger into her pussy and finally I was there.

I thrust as deep as I could into her ass and lost all control!! I slapped her ass calling her all the filthy names I could think of while she mewled and screamed that she was cumming.

I felt her squirting down my leg and her ass tightened around me even as used more force to fuck my cum out of me. I pounded her ass while fingering her pussy feeling my whole body freezing into place as I hosed her shit hole with my jizz. Her body undulated against mine as she lost all control and screamed out loud. I was too far gone to keep her quiet.

I came for so long that I thought I would collapse. And collapse I did as soon as I pulled out of her I folded to the ground and just sat on my haunches breathing like a racehorse and so satisfied.

I looked up at her well fucked ass which was gaping open with all my cum dripping out thick and hot. I leaned over and licked it up, taking time to shove my tongue into her ass. She was too tired to move around but she encouraged me verbally begging me to eat all my jizz from her ass.

She expelled the sperm that was not buried deep in her bowels and I swallowed it all up, licking her clean.

She slid down to the ground turned he head and gave me a tender kiss.

We were married 3 weeks later.

To be continued

April
05-17-2009, 06:13 PM
Thank you for this hot new addition, looking forward to the next instalment.