PDA

View Full Version : Maria finds her purpose.

Tom Jones
05-19-2009, 10:17 PM
Maria sat on the stool facing the street of the little donut shop. The windows looked as dirty as the counter top, but the donuts were warm and sweet. She had been on the hunt for a new job for the last two weeks with no success. Maria had left her religious order and her students, which along with her family had been what guided her through her young life, but after she was taken by Tony and his small gang and she forced to experience sensations of the flesh, she had been confused and now she truly was feeling tossed about by the world.

Maria was watching the world go by the window when she saw a nice car pull up in front of the shop and a handsome man step out, he was wearing a nicely tailored slacks and a button down shirt, his hair was thick and dark, and his body looked trim and muscular. Maria watched him stride inside and she felt herself become warm and flushed. She turned in her seat to watch this handsome man walk to the counter and order two dozen donuts, Maria couldn’t keep her eyes off of him, but she has had that problem with any handsome man since Tony showed her what a man was capable of.

As Maria watched, the man turned to look around and he caught Maria looking at him, he glanced around then back at Maria and he smiled at her. When the donuts were brought to him he turned back to the counter and paid for the donuts and then picked up his purchase and turned back to Maria and approached her.

Maria felt her eyes grow wide and her heart start to pound in her chest as he approached and when the man stood in front of her he extended his hand and said “Hi, my name is Hector”.

Maria just sat and stared, no words came to her and she later thought how stupid she must have looked. The handsome man looked confused and he withdrew his hand and shrugged his shoulders and turned away before Maria was able to speak, “I’m Sister Maria… I mean my names Maria” and she extended her hand.

The man turned back, the smile returned and as he extended his hand in greeting he said “I’m sorry sister, I didn’t mean to scare you”.

Maria smiled in return and said “I’m just Maria now, I guess I still have to get used to that, but you didn’t scare me, my mind was wandering and it just took a second to realize you were talking to me”.

“Good” Hector said, and he set down his donuts and asked “Can I join you”?

Maria was again shocked and she had to fight from opening her mouth in shock “Sure, please” and she motioned to the seat next to her”.

“Donut” he offered, and then when she declined he asked “you say you were a nun”?

“A sister, actually, I was a teacher at Saint Perpetua’s here in town, at least I was until a couple weeks ago” Maria felt her smile melt away as she spoke.

“Problems at the school” Hector asked?

“No, nothing like that” Maria said, “lets just say I had some things to work out myself”.

“I’m sorry” Hector said “I shouldn’t pry into your personal life, you just looked like you could use a friend”.

Maria smiled shyly in return and said “No, that’s OK, Hector, I could use a friend right now”.

“What will you do with your life now” Hector asked “Or is that one of the things you need to work out”?

“It is actually” Maria laughed “Mother church was my life, and now that I’ve turned my back on her, I’m a little lost”.

Hector regarded her for a moment and said “You know, I think I’m a pretty good judge of people and I think I can trust you…. I’m looking for an office manager for my business, do you think that’s something you could handle”?

Maria was shocked but she quickly answered “Yes, I can do that… thank you so much, you have no idea how much this means to me”.

Hector laughed and said “I always go with my gut when it comes to people and so far my gut has never let me down. So, can you start Monday”?

“I could start right now if you wanted” Maria said.

Laughing Hector said “No, Maria, Monday will be fine” and Hector reached into his shirt pocket and pulled out a business card that read “Garcia Development Inc” and Hector said “I have a small development company, just go to the address on the card and we start work at 7 AM, so be there on time and ready to go”.

“I will Mr. Garcia” Maria said.

Hector laughed and said “In front of clients I’m Mr. Garcia, but when it’s just the employees or my friends I’m Hector” and he extended his hand and added “Pleased to meet you Maria and have a good weekend”. And like that he was gone. Maria was still shocked and as she came back to reality she realized her panties were damp with her juices, this man had excited her and she felt ashamed, she didn’t think it was proper to think about every man as a source of physical pleasure, but she couldn’t help it.

Maria spent the weekend locked in her room. The sisters she was living with said she could stay for a few months while she got her life together, but Maria could tell she wasn’t welcome anymore. The older roommates acted as if she was Satan herself, while the younger ones seemed jealous of her adventure. Maria lay on her bed, the blinds drawn and the lights off, while her hands explored her own body in ways she hadn’t done since she was a teenager. Maria couldn’t control herself. Her fingers plunged and probed her wet slit and after becoming well lubricated in her excitement she would slip a finger into her rear, then she moved her hands up and over her body, touching her breasts, gliding over her belly, and with a guilty conscious she would smell her fingers, the scent of her natural juices along with the smell of her anus an intoxicating mixture for her inexperienced mind. It was a long weekend for Maria, living in shame and unable to control herself, but when Monday arrived Maria was out the door early and waiting at the front door to her new place of employment one hour early.

About 6:30 AM a big burley man arrived wearing coveralls and an old t-shirt. As he approached he regarded Maria quizzically and he asked her “Can I help you young lady”?

“I’m waiting for Hector… I’m new here and I’m supposed to start work this morning” and as Maria spoke she studied the burly man with the easy smile. He was tall and broad, perhaps a bit chunky, but not fat, and he looked like he could break just about any man in half with one hand.

“You must be Maria” the man said with a smile “Hector told me he hired a new office manager. You’re here early, the office doesn’t open until 7”.

“I didn’t want to be late” Maria said “I was a school teacher and I never tolerated tardy students and I can’t stand being late myself”.

“Well then you and Hector will be a good fit” The man said ‘By the way, I’m John, one of Hectors project managers. If you work out you will find Hector is the best boss to work for. Work hard for him and he will reward you, if you don’t work out… well let’s just say he doesn’t suffer fools lightly. Here I’ll let you in” and John opened the office and Maria walked into an efficient little space full of file cabinets and counter space with a desk and a computer in the middle.

Maria looked around and saw the coffee pot and immediately set to making a fresh pot. While it was brewing she got busy learning the layout and she figured her desk the the one in the middle of the room, and Hectors was in the office in the back. At 7 exactly she heard Hectors booming voice and a rumble of other voices not quite as loud approaching the office. When they entered everyone looked at the pretty new office manager and Hector said “Good morning Maria, I’m glad you’re here, we have a lot of work to do” and that was the beginning of a very busy day. Hector spent a few hours telling her her expected duties in a general way, and Maria soon realized he expected her to figure out how to do her job on her own. Maria threw herself into her job, Hector gave her a Blackberry and showed her how to access the office calendar and the vendor list so she could handle all the orders. Maria soon learned Hector’s company wasn’t a small development firm, but rather a large one with multiple projects from single family homes to a large apartment complexes and some retail developments as well, and Maria was expected to track all the goings on to be sure everyone was taken care of. Maria also saw how the money moved, both in and out and she was wowed that a man that controlled so much cash could be so much like a regular guy.

Maria had been working for Hector about 1 month when she showed up for work one warm Saturday. She had the coffee on at 6 AM, as she had realized some employees showed up that early to get a jump on their day. She had learned to take good care of everyone as she found they would take good care of her, and that morning as the workers filed in she heard their booming and friendly voices saying hello and good morning to her. Maria realized she was really feeling at home with this group. At 7 AM on the nose Hector walked in and as always Maria became wet with desire, and she suddenly had the aching desire to fondle herself, something that would once again have to wait for the end of her work day. This Friday, like all the others flew by as Maria did her best to keep information and supplies flowing. Hector had spent most of the day out of the office, but when 6 PM rolled around she heard multiple cars pull into the parking lot outside, and she heard all the familiar voices.

“Days over Maria” Hector said “So put down your pen and shut off your phone” and then he rounded the corner carrying a cake. “For your anniversary, 1 whole month” he said.

Maria gasped in surprise, she was shocked to see all the smiling faces walk in and shake her hand. She hadn’t felt this welcomed in her whole life, and she realized how lucky she truly was.

Hector called out “Who’s got the knife and the plates”?

John came in last saying “Hold your horses big guy, they’re right here” and soon the two men were cutting cake and handing the pieces around. Another worker brought out some soda from the fridge and poured the drinks, and no one let Maria help.

“Maria, you have been just about the best hire I have ever made and like me said I reward good work” and he gave Maria a big smile. Everyone told her how much they have come to rely on her, and how easy she makes their jobs. Maria felt wonderful.

When the cake was gone and people began to leave Maria tried to clean up but Hector wouldn’t let her, doing it himself, and when he was finished he sat down with Maria and started to talk “You know Maria, I pride myself on knowing people and how they work. I saw you as someone who would be a great worker for me and as usual I was right”.

“I really appreciate the opportunity you have given me…” Maria began, but was cut off.

“I only gave you the job, you gave yourself the opportunity. You have made yourself valuable to the organization, and so I’m giving you a raise, how does another $1000 a month sound to you” Hector asked?

Maria was speechless, but eventually she stammered out “That’s too kind… thank you, thank you” she said.

Hector smiled and said “Lets celebrate, I’ll take you to dinner tonight”.

“Oh, I couldn’t” Maria said suddenly feeling inadequite.

“Non sense” Hector boomed “Grab your bag and let’s go, I’ve already made reservations” and with that he strode out of the office and Maria dutifully grabbed her bag and walked after him. Hector opened the passenger door of his car, today it was the Bentley, and he closed it behind Maria.

Maria looked down at her dress, worn and a little thread bare, her shoes while clean, were worn around the edges and her blouse was a plain white affair with a ruffled collar. She felt inadequate sitting in this beautiful automobile, and thought she would feel better riding in her father’s old pickup truck. When Hector got in Maria spoke up “I feel a little funny riding in this nice car dressed like this”.

Hector looked at her and with a smile she said “This car cries out to be accompanied by a pretty young woman, you belong just where you are”.

Maria was shocked and just stared at her boss, did he really call her pretty she thought? “Thank you” was all she could say.

“Thank you for being as good as you are” Hector said.

Maria and her boss arrived at the restaurant, it was a fancy affair and Maria felt woefully underdressed again as she walked among the tables where everyone well dressed in their suites and little black dresses. Maria just dropped her head and followed closely behind Hector, enjoying the smell of his cologne. They were guided to a quiet corner in the back and Hector pulled out Maria’s chair and she sat down feeling like a princess. Hector ordered them a fine bottle of wine, and then he ordered the entire meal, and Maria didn’t have to do a thing. Maria thought she should feel insulted that Hector didn’t let her choose her meal, but instead she felt comforted and she began to feel relaxed. It was a lovely evening, Hector was a gentleman, listening with genuine interest in the story of Maria’s life, even the parts she knew she had already told him. When the meal was over a few hours later they returned to the front of the restaurant and Hector’s waiting Bentley, and a slow drive back to her apartment.

When Hector pulled into the apartment lot he shut down the car and turned to Maria “Maria” he began “You have made yourself an indispensible employee and as long as you perform at this level I will continue to reward you as the great employee you are, but I feel we can be much more than employer and employee”.

Maria’s stomach returned to the butterflies and she thought she might become sick as she didn’t know how to handle what she thought was coming, “Hector, I….”

But Hector cut her off “Maria, listen to what I have to say and know the decision is yours and won’t affect our working relationship”.

Maria shut her mouth and listened.

“You know I pride myself on being a good judge of people, and like I said I feel I developed a good understanding of you pretty quickly that afternoon in the donut shop. You also know I reward loyalty and hard work”.

Maria nodded her head.

“I am looking for a woman in my life who will give herself to me, and give me her complete trust” Hector said his face dark in the shadows of the car “I think I have you figured out and I think you are someone who needs a strong man in your life, someone who will take you by the hand and guide you through life, someone you can give yourself to completely”.

Maria knew Hector spoke the truth, but her belly was churning and twisting as she struggled to accept what he said, and let her be caught up in the truth and the joy it could bring, but was worried and afraid of being used. “Hector, I….”

Yet again Hector interrupted and said “I know you’re struggling with what I just said and that’s OK, but if you decide to accept what you know is the truth I can promise you that you will be richly rewarded with my undying love and loyalty”.

Maria’s head was swimming, she felt dizzy and she lay back in her seat and looked at the roof of the car, a tear running down her cheek, but now Hector was silent when she needed his confident voice to tell her what to do.

“Maria” Hector began “I will not make this decision for you, but if you give your trust to me I promise you will never have to make another decision if you don’t want to, and I will be sure you never lack for trust in me”.

Maria looked back to Hector, and she knew what she would do, what she needed to do and she said softly “I accept Hector… I give myself to you”.

“I promise you won’t want” Hector said. “Is there anything in your apartment you need or want” he asked?

“I have a few things” Maria said not sure why Hector was asking, but when Hector opened his door and walked around to Maria’s she realized he was going to help her gather her things “Let’s go get them then” he said.

Maria walked to her apartment and opened the door. Her room mates were watching TV and all four stared at Maria and the handsome man she was with. The oldest of the four looked disapprovingly, but the other three admired Maria’s handsome man and Maria said “Hi everyone, this is my boss Hector” and all four nodded silently in greeting and Maria dropped her face and hurried to her room with Hector close behind. In her room it only took a few minutes to gather her things, a few pictures and a couple books. When Maria tried to gather some clothes Hector made it clear she should leave them and so she followed Hector out of her room.

“Sisters” Hector began “Maria won’t be coming back and she wants you to have any of her things you want, and wants the rest donated to a charity of your choice. Also go ahead and keep her share of the deposit and do with it as you see fit, and I’ll even donate some money for your troubles” and Hector peeled off ten $100 bills from a roll in his pocket. The look from the sister’s faces was priceless. The oldest looking angry and scornful while the other three looked pained with jealousy. Maria felt bad and a little ashamed, but she said nothing as she followed Hector to the car where he put her things in the trunk.

“I feel bad” Maria said “I should have said something”.

“No Maria” Hector said, his voice soothing “You have nothing to be ashamed about, those sisters are on the path they have chosen, and you are on the path you have chosen, they are just different paths”.

“But I was a sister, like them, like I was raised to be and it’s hard, I feel like I have abandoned them… abandoned my destiny” and Maria felt racked with guilt.

“My sweet girl” Hector said “Where we come from determines where we are today, and has absolutely no bearing on where we are going tomorrow.

Maria thought about that as she climbed into the car as Hector held her door. Maria was on a new path yet again, one she has chosen freely, and with excitement she headed into her new day.

Hector drove toward the hills overlooking the city and soon they found themselves on a narrow winding road, large houses set back in the hills, lights shining in their many large and distant windows. Then from out of the dark she saw a gate appear and as they approached the gate slowly opened and they motored on up the drive for about another half mile until they came out into a large plaza with a fountain in the middle and came to a stop. From out of the shadows a figure appeared and Maria was afraid until she saw Hector paid no mind to the man’s presence.

“Hello Hector” the man said.

Hector turned and with a big grin he said “Good evening Rico, everything OK”?

“Yes” Rico said simply then asked “Which car will you be driving tomorrow morning”?

“I think I will drive the Ferrari” Hector answered.

“Good Choice” Rico said. “I’ll have it ready at the usual time”, and he went to the trunk to help Hector with Maria’s things. Rico carried Maria’s things and placed them inside the front door and then he turned and looking directly at Maria he said “Have a nice evening, Maria” and then he was gone back to the car.

Maria was dumbfounded that Rico knew who she was and as she stood shocked, Hector smiled at her a moment then said to her, “I told you I am a good judge of people and I already told Rico who you were and that you would be here tonight”, then he closed the front door and strode into his house.

Maria followed and when she reached the center of the house she was floored by what she saw. The room was a grand and open affair with a wall of windows that overlooked a back patio and pool and in the distance the city sparkled in the clear evening. Maria gasped.

Smiling, Hector said “Do you like the view Maria”?

“Yes” she answered simply.

“It will be yours to enjoy every night as long as you wish” Hector said.

Maria looked at Hector, a tear rolling down a cheek “I don’t know what to say”.

Hector held out his hand and Maria took it as Hector lead her outside to the warm evening air. They walked to the pool and the view of the city beyond. Maria had never felt to secure in her whole life, as she felt now holding the hand of this wonderful man.

“Maria” Hector began “I have expectations of my woman, and you need to not only be aware of them, but you must have a strong desire to satisfy them. Any woman can go through the motions in order to satisfy their man, but then they are no better than whores satisfying a client. I expect you to want what I want, to get pleasure from my pleasure, your purpose in life will be, my pleasure, and in return I promise I will dedicate myself to you and I will love no other”.

Maria stood before this strong and handsome man, her small hands swallowed by Hectors strong hands. Maria felt more secure than she ever had in her life. Maria knew her parents loved her, but she also knew they had used her to satisfy their own insecurities and led her to a life with mother church. Maria had taken well to her life in the church because it had given her structure and provided her with security and all she had to do was obey. None of that compared to how Hector made her feel. Here was a rich and powerful man who desired her, and who respected her abilities. Someone who Maria felt could give her pleasures beyond anything she could ever imagine and as she felt her panties moisten, and her knees weaken as she looked into Hector’s soft eyes and said “I can think of nothing I could want more than to give you the pleasure you deserve my darling”.

Hector smiled at his lovely Maria and he leaned close to kiss her soft lips. Maria’s knees gave way and she began to drop to the ground, only to have her fall arrested by Hectors strong arms, “Careful” Hector said softly as he helped Maria steady herself “Are you OK”?

“Yes” Maria answered, “I just got a little dizzy… I’m not used to drinking so much wine” she lied.

Hector looked at Maria, his gaze filled with a mix of affection and lust and he said “It’s time”.

Maria was taken aback by this, even though she had expected it, she was still nervous about what was to come, “Hector” she said timidly, “I will need your help….”

Gently Hector said “You’re a virgin”.

“No” Maria said, her head down, “I mean I’m inexperienced, but… but I have been penetrated by a man… by men… I have been raped, but I have never made love to a man”.

Hector guided Maria to a seat by the pool, the fountain trickling in the background and the air a hazy blue from the lights in the pool, they both sat together and Hector touched Maria’s chin and raised it to look him in the face, “Tell me what happened”.

Maria with tears in her eyes said “I can’t….”

“I am going to tell you this once” Hector said gently but forcefully, “You and I are one now, we have no secrets so all I am and know you will know and you will be, and on the flip side all that you know I will know and you will bind yourself to me and in return I will protect you, so now tell me everything and don’t leave out a single detail”.

Maria feeling more comfortable about her new purpose in life began to pour out all she had experienced, all she had seen and all that she felt, until when her tale was told she finished by saying “After all that Tony had done I was torn…. I enjoyed being taken, and being used by him and his gang, being used for their pleasure, but at the same time I felt dirty, angry and unfulfilled. I’m worried that that is all I will ever feel in my life and nothing or no one will ever fulfill me”.

Hector had listened patiently as Maria poured out her entire soul to him and when she had finished Hector said “Your one mistake is thinking of Tony and his boys as men. They are low lifes who don’t deserve to exist. They may have been human once but they gave up all the rights that come from their humanity when they took your humanity. Rest assured they will never bother you again Maria, they are the kind of creatures that think taking something by force makes them a man, when the truth is a man is someone who earns his way in life by hard work. A man is someone who is concerned about those weaker than he is, and for a man to be strong doesn’t require physical strength, but strength of conviction, and strength of character.” Hector smiled sweetly and Maria knew he spoke the truth. “Tomorrow we will begin to make a whole new you”.

Maria was feeling so small now having exposed her secret to Hector, but the idea of recreating herself as new person was appealing and she felt a little excitement at the prospects, but just then Hector stood up and faced her. Maria looked up at him as he towered over her and she heard him say “Give me your hand” and Maria reached up expect Hector to help her to her feet, but Hector instead placed it on the crotch of his pants and she felt the substantial bulge beneath the fabric.

Maria had often fantasized about this man and what he might feel like, and here the fantasy was finally becoming reality. Maria’s small hands ran up and down the front of Hectors well tailored trousers and she felt him growing inside, swelling and lengthening as his breath sighed. Maria quickly became nervous as she wondered what was expected of her. Should she unfasten his pants she wondered? Should she be checked for diseases, so did he want her tonight? “Hector” Maria asked timidly?

“Do what you know I want” Hector said.

Maria continued to run her fingers over Hectors erection, his trousers were stretched to their limit and Maria felt fascinated by this man’s reaction to her touch. Maria stayed silent but was determined to do her best to please her man. Maria slid off her seat and hiking her skirt slightly she kneeled in supplication to her new master and as she looked longingly into the face of her master she began to rub her face against his erection, her lips brushing against him and gently biting. Maria saw Hector’s mouth open as he sighed and she knew from the smile that curved his lips that she was doing right by her man. Maria reached around behind his legs and she began running her hands up and down his legs and timidly her hands approached Hectors ass until finally her fingers touched his firm cheeks and as her lips ran over the twitching bulge, her fingers grasped and squeezed Hectors magnificently firm butt. Maria let go Hectors ass and sat back, reaching for the zipper on Hectors pants, gently tugging it down and then undoing the clasp. Maria pulled the pants down but when Hector sprung free she gasped loudly the long shaft pointing accusingly at the young neophyte, the bulbous head hooded by Hectors un cut foreskin. Maria had never in her life been filled with so much lust, and she knew the one thing she wanted more than anything else was bobbing in front of her face.

Hector stepped out of his pants and Maria carefully laid them over the chaise and when she looked back up to her man she saw he was removing his shirt and when he did she was amazed at this handsome and well defined man, his body was well muscled, every square inch was covered in taught skin. Maria’s eyes lowered once again to what makes a man different from a woman, and as she looked upon his maleness she realized he was even more impressive than Tony. His member was thicker than her wrist and the veins that wrapped it all dark purple and branching out thick like tree limbs. Maria opened her mouth and she accepted Hector inside, tasting his flesh for the first time. Hector tossed his shirt onto the chaise with his trousers and then with Maria looking up to him he placed his hand on her head as if blessing her. Maria closed her eyes and lost herself in the pleasure she was experiencing as she knew she was doing for her man what he wanted. Hectors large and thick cock moved in and out of Maria’s mouth, firmly and with purpose, moving in concert with Maria, not like Tony’s cock had moved angry and against Maria’s will. Hector’s cock was a partner in pleasure, not a thief stealing satisfaction and returning nothing.

Maria was filled with a swelling pride and joy as she continued to pleasure her man, she felt his cock in her mouth sliding in and out, jerking and twitching as she brought him pleasure. She felt his affection as he gently rested his hand on her head, his fingers sliding on Maria’s silky hair. Maria again looked to Hectors face and as their eyes locked she saw his lips part and a quiet moan escaped his lips and Maria realized she was about to taste his seed. Maria’s felt her eyes grow wide in fear, she hadn’t thought this far ahead and she wasn’t sure what to do, but she also didn’t want to disappoint her man so she steeled herself and she relaxed, closing her eyes and became one with her lover, grasping again at his firm buttocks, she fell into his rhythm, imagining how he must feel in her warm and moist mouth. Maria began to use her tongue thinking that might make her man feel even more pleasure. Suddenly Maria felt both of Hectors hands on her head, but this time it wasn’t as if in blessing, this time his grip was firm and sure. Hector began to plunge deeper into Maria’s mouth, Hectors hands keeping her from backing away, so Maria did her best to stifle her gag, and when the first burst of semen rushed into her mouth Maria couldn’t help but wonder what her fellow sisters would think if they could see her now. Pulse after glorious pulse, Maria felt Hector unleash his cum into her mouth, cum that Maria knew she had brought forth, cum that was the result of her good works, cum that was meant for her!

Hector shuddered as his cum subsided, and his cock bucked and quivered less and less as Maria felt his body relax. Maria looked up with unconditional love and trust, and her gaze was met with the same. Hector smiled and said “I knew I was right about you Maria and from this night on you belong to me”.

Maria smiled in embarrassed pride, she knew she had done well by her man and when he held out his hands Maria stood, never dropping her gaze. Hector bent down and gathered his clothes and offered Maria his arm and she took it, pulling herself close as she walked with her man inside her new home.

“Join me in the shower” Hector said and as they entered the bath Maria dutifully removed her clothes as Hector ran the shower and warmed the water.

Maria watched her man and she thought about how much she had changed in such a short time, and yet how much she was the same. Family or mother church had always been the post she had hitched her life to, but now she was gambling as she hitched herself to this powerful man. Maria had never felt beautiful growing up, but now as she gazed into the bathroom mirror she began to realize she was pretty and she was deserving of this man’s desire. Maria felt proud of her new found confidence and when she was naked she walked up to her love and saw him admiring her body, a smile on his face. Maria smiled back and reached out a hand to feel the water.

“Is it warm enough for you” Hector asked?

“Perfect” she answered, b us then she turned walked to the water closet and said I’ll be right back, but as she turned to close the door behind her she found Hector was standing right with her. His smile told Maria she was not to be alone. Maria turned and sat down nervously and as she looked up to Hector and his handsome face she realized she was unable to let loose her stream.

“Relax my love” Hector said softly, “Just let it flow”.

Maria realized she would always do as Hector said and slowly she was able to loosen up and first in small drips and then increasing to a rushing stream Maria began to flow.

“Open my love, let me see” Hector said.

Maria did as she was told, surprising even herself at how easy it was when she was instructed. Maria even looked down at herself as she realized that her most basic of bodily functions would be in the purview of her lover, and that he spoke the truth about having no secrets.

Maria felt a BM at her anus, and she tried to suppress her urge to vacate, but she passed gas loudly and when she sheepishly looked up at Hector he just smiled and said “That OK sweet heart, just do what you need to do”.

Maria felt herself open and in one long smooth motion she felt her bowel move. Maria never took her eyes off Hector and she surprised herself as she wondered if he would be pleasuring her anus as she had done when she was younger, dreaming of the day someone else would take over those duties. Hector reached behind Maria and brought out wet wipes and he said “Stand”.

Maria did as she was told, and anticipating his next order, she turned and presented her ass to him, and when she felt Hectors hands on her skin Maria shuddered in desire. Maria closed her eyes as she felt her cheeks spread and the warm wet wipe ran up her ass, over her most private places, then it was over and Hector took her hand and led Maria back to the waiting shower.

Hector said simply “Kneel” and Maria willingly knelt before him, and when he grasped his cock and spread his legs Maria knew what was in store for her. The stream, warm and golden poured forth from that magnificent cock, spraying Marias breasts, and running hot down her belly to her now aching pussy. Hectors piss mixed with the shower water and Maria calmly watched as it swirled around her and ran down the drain. Maria was not disgusted, nor did she feel shame at being used, instead she felt the warm glow of joy as she realized she was able to satisfy Hectors desires, and she knew soon he would reciprocate and she would feel the pleasure of a real mans touch, a real mans powerful lust and a real mans cock. Hector helped Maria stand and she smiled as she stood, then Hector cleaned Maria, gently washing her hair, then her face, moving to her body and Maria felt weak, her legs barely keeping her on her feet as Hectors strong arms helped support her weight. Finally he was done and Maria took the wash cloth and began to clean Hector. She studied his body as she cleaned him, trying to memorize every square inch, every slightest freckle, every wrinkle, every vein, every muscle. As she reached up to wash his handsome face she felt the prodding of his hardening cock, and she again felt pride that she could have that effect on a man. When she began washing his magnificent erection she studied how the foreskin moved with her cleaning strokes, and how the veins felt beneath her fingers as they struggled to encircle his shaft.

After they had rinsed and dried Hector took Maria to his bed, the room was magnificent, the large windows ran floor to ceiling and looked out over the city. Maria stood in awe, naked and feeling small, but secure in her mans presence. Hector stood behind her and his arms encircled her body and pulled her against him, “What do you think of your new view”?

Maria whirled around a look of pure joy on her face, “I love it, it’s all so beautiful”.

Hector smiled and said “Yes, you are Maria”.

Maria was silent as she let the idea of being beautiful soak in, the warm glow of being loved and needed was something she wasn’t used to, being used by others was, but now she would feel the beauty of appreciation when she was used.

Hector picked up Maria and carried her to the bed, and its waiting embrace. Maria felt the soft Downey comforter surround her as she sank into its folds. Hector leaned down and with his lips close to her face Hector whispered “Are you ready”?

“Yes” Maria answered softly, and as Hector’s lips touched her’s Maria closed her eyes and let herself become the plaything of his lust. Maria felt his kisses quickly intensify, and his hands firmed up, groping and roughly squeezing. Maria felt Hectors lust building and she wanted to be taken quickly, to be made his slut, to receive his seed. Maria was unprotected, but she didn’t care she would do anything this man wanted, and as she submitted to him, she felt her juices flowing and her pussy became sensitive, and as she began grinding back into this brute of a man she felt the electric shock of her own desires. Hector sat up and grabbed Maria’s leg and threw it wide, then her moved between her legs and grasping his coick he pushed it straight to Maria’s pussy, and for only the second night in her life, Maria felt a mans cock split her wide open. Hector plunged deep into Maria’s pussy and she yelped in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Hector was not gentle, he was using Maria to satisfy his lust, but Maria felt a powerful desire to help him fulfill his desires, she wanted nothing more than to bring her man the satisfaction he desired, and she found that as his excitement grew so did hers. Maria forgot the pain of the monster impaling her, and she watched Hectors face as he drove deep into her female flesh, she saw the lust on his face, the powerful emotions flashing in his eyes. Maria exploded, her moans loud, she thought the whole world might hear her, and she didn’t care, in fact Maria wanted the whole world to know who she belonged to, and what she would do for him. Maria dug her fingers deep into Hectors back, her legs squeezed tight, and her heels spurred on her stallion as his thrusts slammed her against the bed, again and again, then all of a sudden she felt Hector begin to cum and Maria’s orgasm which had been subsiding, sprang back to life, her pussy suddenly super sensitive yet again. Maria matched Hector grunt for grunt, groan for groan and moan for moan. They locked lips and Maria melted into Hectors arms.

Maria woke from her sleep, the most beautiful dream running through her mind. A dream about a wonderful new life, then as her eyes adjusted to the light and she saw the beautiful room and felt the soft Downey covers, she felt the glow of realization that her dream was true. Maria looked around and saw Hector was nowhere to be seen. Maria stretched and got up and softly padded through the house listening for her Hector. She heard the noise of music and followed it to find Hector In a workout room. Hector smiled when he saw her and Maria said “Good morning darling”.

“Good morning” Hector replied. “Did you sleep well” He asked?

Maria spun around, wrapping her naked body in her arms and said “I’ve never slept so well”.

“That makes me happy” Hector said. “In the kitchen is an envelope for you, open it”.

Maria hurried to the kitchen and found the envelope and inside was a credit card with her name. Maria returned to Hector and before she could say a thing Hector said “It’s for you to re make yourself. Buy some new outfits for work, but more importantly buy some things for us. You will be conservative at work, well dressed on the outside, but I want sexy underneath. Buy yourself a little black dress for our evenings out, and some sexy things for our evenings in. I want black, red and white, no other colors”. Maria’s mind was spinning then Hector added, “Spend all you want and as long as I like it, you can keep it”.

Maria stepped closer and said “Come with me, help me pick it out”.

Hector answered “I trust you Maria, I know I can count on you to make the right choices”, then Hector approached Maria, his body covered in sweat he reached out to Maria’s face and stroked her cheek. Maria felt her juices flowing yet again and with no prodding she dropped to her knees and pulled down Hectors’ shorts and without hesitation she took him into her mouth. Maria tasted the previous evenings sex, as she felt him grow longer and harder in her welcoming mouth. Maria loved how he tasted and she felt great pride in the fact that it was her that had done this to her man. Maria looked up at Hector and saw how the sweat dripped from his body. Maris could taste the salt of his sweat as it dripped to his cock, and she longed for the tast of her man’s cum. Hector had grown hard in her mouth and the rhythm Maria had settled into, anticipating the wonderfully pungent taste of his semen, was suddenly broken as Hector withdrew and backed up from Maria.

Maria looked at Hector from her knees and she when she saw the look on his face she knew what was expected of her. Maria stood and took two steps toward Hector and then she turned and kneeled down, presenting her soft ass to her new master. The bible condemned sodomy, and now Maria knew her transformation was complete. Without asking, just because she knew what Hector wanted and expected of her, Maria presented herself to him, and even more surprising to her, she not ony did it willingly, but with a powerful sense of excitement and anticipation. Maria felt Hector kneel down behind her, and she sighed at the touch of his hand on her hip. When she felt his cock at her pussy, she shuddered again as he began to rub himself along her slit, his cock becoming slick from her desires, then almost without warning Hector did what Maria was expecting and his cock pushed into her ass. Maria groaned loudly, the pain was more intense than anything she had ever felt before. She felt herself torn open as Hector pleasured himself, but again her overriding feeling was one of pleasure, the pleasure of knowing she was so satisfying to her lover. Hector plowed in and out of Maria’s ass, and as Hector began grunting and groaning Maria again matched him grunt for grunt and groan for groan.

The pain was exquisite, and her position as chattel was most welcome. Maria had found her place in life, she would now be, not only an excellent employee and well compensated for her competence, but she would also be Hectors slut, and well cared for in exchange for her unquestioning acceptance of Hector’s dominion. Maria closed her eyes as she luxuriated in the feeling of Hectors wonderful cock as she felt his shaft become improbably long and hard as he nerd his climax, when suddenly Hector withdrew and Maria opened her eyes and eagerly turned toward her master and greedily reached for his cock so she could taste what she so longed for. Hector’s shaft was beginning to buck and jerk in her hand as she struggled to get it to her mouth, but she was successful and Maria was rewarded with warm stream of Hectors creamy nectar. Pulse after pulse of Hectors cum burst from his cock and coated the back of Maria’s mouth as she took communion at the altar of desire. Hector’s cock stopped spurting and Maria licked and sucked his softening cock as she didn’t want to miss any of the wonderful tastes she was experiencing. “Thank you Hector” Maria said softly”.

April
05-24-2009, 04:59 PM
It looks like Maria has finally found her place in the world, and what a hot and erotic place it is.

Thank you for the sexy new addition.

comsmith22
05-24-2009, 05:31 PM
Interesting ... and Hot...

plumber71954
07-29-2009, 02:18 AM
wow tom that sir was impressive it held your attention from top to bottom great story ...........thanks for writing it for us

JoJo1
09-27-2009, 12:41 AM
Very good

Ricey
10-25-2009, 06:49 AM
Great story, thanks.