PDA

View Full Version : Help Finding Story - Amazon Paradise

Redneck1983
05-19-2009, 11:28 PM
This is a fantasy related story i once read many years ago. It was very good, in my opinion. I was hoping to read it again but am having trouble locating it, so perhaps someone here could help me.

The title had the word Paradise in it, but i'm not sure of anything else.

It was about a man who crash landed his plane in a jungle environment. These women nursed him back to health. There was some kind of beast that protected these women. After that i forget what happens. Hopefully it isn't so vague that no one will remember seeing it. Any help at all is appreciated, Thanks!

davesmistress
05-19-2009, 11:30 PM
I do recall it...but it might be gone if I recall it was written terribly under age for what we allowed.

davesmistress
05-19-2009, 11:36 PM
Actually it is in this Forum...you can view it but you can not comment as it is closed since that member is no longer active at this time...It has Fertility in the title back of the forum.

Redneck1983
05-19-2009, 11:38 PM
Hmm, i don't remember it being under age at all. Although i could be mistaken because like i said it was such a long time ago. If that was the story and it is gone, then at least i know i am not crazy and it did exist, hah.

davesmistress
05-19-2009, 11:39 PM
It is here...but its called Fertility something...go to the next to the last page...it was written by dony

Redneck1983
05-19-2009, 11:45 PM
Hidden Valley of Fertility. No, that wasn't it. It does start out very similar. The story i am thinking of is quite long and very detailed. I was fairly young at the time i stumbled upon it and never quite finished the whole thing. I am fairly certain it had Paradise in the title, but searching the forum didn't yield any help.

Thanks for your help none the less though.

davesmistress
05-20-2009, 12:22 AM
your welcome

Maybe it was on the main page