PDA

View Full Version : My Christmas Present was to Finally Loose My Virginity

Anyathomas
05-21-2009, 06:39 PM
We had been dating for nearly six months and had fooled around a bit. I was the shy type and had never done anything like it before. He was my first for almost everything...fingering, making out, etc. We had always talked about having sex but I never actually took the conversations seriously. But, today was different. It was the day after Christmas and we were in his room just talking and kissing here and there. Just teasing really. We started to play wrestle a little and he got me pinned in the corner near his bed and asked me if I would have sex with him. I just kinda stared at him and wasn't sure what to say. I small part of me wanted to but I knew it was a bad idea so after a few seconds of debating in my head I answer "no". He just looked at me, smiled and said "you took too long to answer so I get to decide for you." He picked me up and threw me onto the bed. I fought him hitting him and kicking him playfully at first thinking he was just kidding around. I was a bit stupid at the time because even after he handcuffed my hands the the bed I didn't take him completely seriously, but I did fight him even harder. I kicked him in the stomach repeatedly getting him off the bed a few times. When I was able to get him off the bed I was almost able to slip my hands out of the handcuffs. But that turned out to be a mistake. This only provoked him more and he over powered me more to tighten the cuffs cutting off the circulation to my hands. He then chained my legs apart and pulled out a condom. My breathing increased and I have to admit...I was actually really turned on by all of this. He then took his rock hard dick and placed it at the entrance to my pussy. He slowly inserted it and I felt a bolt of pain surge through my body. I could feel him inside me and thinking to myself "I can't believe this is happening!" He kept slowly pushing more of himself into me. It was as if time had stopped completely. when he finally was all the way in he began to push harder and thrust faster. The more he pushed the more I wanted and the better it felt. My pain soon turned to ecstasy and I could feel everything around me all at once. I could feel my hands going numb, my legs locking up, every inch of his dick inside me and his balls hitting me with every pump. I finally had my very first orgasm and I could feel it throughout my body. It was then we both discovered that I was a screamer. A very loud one, too. Feeling my tight vagina spasm around his hard dick forced him to cum. I went home barely able to walk. When I went back to his house less than a week later I wanted more and more. After that sex was all I could think about, enough was never enough.

comsmith22
05-22-2009, 06:13 PM
good story...Looking forward to seeing more...
you just need to work on the paragraphs...

picumchooh
07-18-2016, 06:07 AM
yep, not bad. Check also yep, not bad. Check also 777spinslot.com/columbus-deluxe/ (http://777spinslot.com/columbus-deluxe/)

ironeagle2
07-19-2016, 07:42 AM
to short but a good start

ZombieGyrlKT
07-21-2016, 03:55 PM
Nice story but it would have been nice to have it broken up into different paragraphs.