PDA

View Full Version : What Took You So Long?

Ubiscus
05-23-2009, 06:15 PM
Hey...how's it going everyone. This is a story I have just created. I'd love to hear any feedback anyone wants to offer. Did I mention this was my first try at an erotic story...let me know...I hope you enjoy.

I had a dream last night that reminded me of a friend. It’s funny because I haven’t thought of her in years. She’s someone from my distant past. Her name is Megan Fox. The last time I saw Meagan was the summer before high school. We were best friends all throughout middle school then she just disappeared. Years later, I heard a rumor that she dropped out, got into drugs, and wasted away.

My dream was more of a memory––something that happened between us I rarely spoke of. Back then, Megan was this 5’2 punk-chick. She was really small––like 90lbs soaking wet. She had long raven hair that stopped above her butt. Her bust wasn’t very large, the boy’s used to tease her about it, but she’d usually throw a right hook and that would be the end of that. When Meagan wasn’t dressed like a punk with dark mascara and black band t-shirts, she looked rather stunning with her olive complexion and light green eyes.

Meagan was my next-door neighbor through middle school. Her mother’s boyfriend was a real dick. He drank like a fish. When she was younger, he’d sneak into her room when he was drunk and molest her. That was of course until she introduced him to her right hook years later. After that, he’d just belittle her in public and to her mother who was usually too drunk or cracked up to care. Because of this abuse, she spent a lot of time at my house.

Meagan and I were different in every way. My parents are both attorneys who work together and have been together since high school. Although some find it sweet, it would make me sick. And just like her parents were always home, mine were always busy with a case, so they were never home. I learned quickly to fend for myself especially being an only child, which was the only thing Meagan and I had in common.

I was, and still am, 5’9. My hair was a natural platinum blonde and my weight remained constant around an athletic 115lbs. I loved sports––still do. It always made me smile to put the boys to shame. My sports were Track and Field, Basketball, and Volleyball. I’m a really competitive girl, so when a challenge presented itself––I was usually all in.

Meagan and I didn’t really hangout at school. It wasn’t because I refused to talk to her, she just didn’t like the people I hung out with. She called them fake. Maybe they were but we played sports together, some of our parents were friends, and that’s kind of how it always had been.

One Friday night, we were at my house as usual. My parents were out at some black tie gala. Meagan and I decided to spice up 90210 and Melrose Place with something from my parent’s liquor cabinet. Meagan chose Jack Daniels on the rocks and I opted for a smoother vodka and cranberry.

After a few glasses of vodka and cranberry, I was feeling really good. That’s when it happened. I was talking about Dylan from 90210, a hot older boy from the show, and Meagan kissed me on my lips. I was so shocked; I didn’t know what to do. I stood frozen in her embrace.

Making the excuse that I was hungry, I suggested we go upstairs and make something to eat––totally ignoring what just happened. I could tell Meagan felt awkward about what just happened, but I didn’t give her a chance to explain or apologize, I just kept changing the subject.

Once we raided the fridge of leftovers, we were feeling kind of tired, so we retreated to my room. A few hours later, we were both fast asleep on my king-sized canopy bed with the TV flickering in the corner.

Around 3a.m, I awoke to one of Megan’s snorts, which happened sometimes when she drank. It was cute and it didn’t really bother me. As I lay there in the bed staring at the ceiling, I thought about the kiss. As I looked over at her, I thought about her soft lips. I found my eyes drifting to her chest where two pinpricks were pushing through her black halter-top with the scull wearing lipstick. For some reason, Meagan’s nipples were always hard. The boys bugged her about it but she didn’t seem to mind, nor did I. As my eyes scanned her body, I found that I was no longer looking at her nipples, but my gaze was now resting on the over-sized Mickey Mouse boxers I had loaned her to sleep in.

Meagan had this thing about sleeping in weird positions. It was something we had both talked about before and normally I never paid any attention. Only this time she was lying on her back with her hands cupping her breasts and her legs were bent at the knees and falling apart––like she was beckoning for me to slip between them. If not for the barely audible mumble of the TV, I would not have known it was on. I was so fixated on her crotch, I could think of nothing else until the flicker of an attractive female flashed across the screen. It was some dating infomercial. The girl on the screen looked like Meagan––well an older version of her. Was this a sign?

When my eyes went back to Meagan, they rested on a part where the fabric of the shorts hung away from her little pussy. The TV was all the light I needed to see into her shorts. I found that my mouth was watering as I stared at her perfect little pussy with the thin dark strip of hair. I felt myself getting wet. As my teeth grasped my lower lip, I felt like I couldn’t control it any longer and I ran my hand across my body, pausing at my perky nipples for a gentle squeeze, before my hand cascaded across my abs, and into my tight cotton panties.

With two fingers, I pulled my soft panties to the side exposing my thick glistening golden bush. I expertly navigated my labia caressing my quickly stiffening clit, I let one finger, and then two, push inside of me. There was no holding back. I was soaked. As my knees began to shake with the rhythm of my fingers, I could feel that my body was about to explode, which I knew as a sign of an approaching orgasm. I also knew I could be loud. Not wanting to wake up Meagan I slipped one of my plush pillows over my face as I continued to climax toward orgasm.

After what felt like the best orgasm of my life, I pulled the pillow from my face worried I’d woken up Meagan. My eyes shot to where she was sleeping. She appeared to be asleep although now she was facing away from me with her ass pushed out toward me. As I stared at her ass from across the bed, I noticed those glorious shorts, which were way to big for her, offered me another great view. Only this time, I saw the tight lips of her pussy from behind. As I lay there admiring God’s creation, I felt like I had no control over my hand as it reached out for a quick touch. If she woke up, I was going to pretend to be asleep and roll to the side.

Inching close to her, I tried not to make a sound. I could hear her breathing heavy, I thought she was asleep. As my fingers made contact with the thin lips of her pussy, I discovered she was wet too. Before my brain could register this, I found my fingers were being ushered inside of her. From the other side of the bed, Meagan said something that would change my life forever.

“What took you so long?”

nosleeves21
05-23-2009, 06:34 PM
good story

erill
05-23-2009, 09:44 PM
Please! Finish the story! Hot stuff good job!

spuddster
05-24-2009, 08:40 AM
more please!

railroad
05-24-2009, 12:39 PM
Love it...

randy66
06-23-2009, 08:31 AM
not but not great

JTjtJT
06-24-2009, 03:42 AM
i like this a lot you should continue