PDA

View Full Version : The Festival

NYEHO
05-24-2009, 05:21 AM
Intro

When I first discovered written erotica online, I started writing stories to post. I write stories to entertain my wife and use her fantasies as fodder for my tales. When I first started, I didn't know anything at all about the Internet, newsgroups, bulletin boards, or computers in general. My naivete is now apparent in that when I first started posting I made a horrible mistake - I allowed someone else to post them under his pen name.

Why did I do that? To be blunt, I did it to get them read. I had thought that since I was new to the genre I would be ignored. Letting someone else post them under his more established pen name would let me write, and eventually get me "accepted" into the writer's clique. That never happened. About a year after I allowed my stories to be posted under this other author's pen name, his stories took a turn into subjects I hadn't considered. He even went so far as to use my characters, placing them in situations that I would never have considered for them.

That made me back away from him quickly. I haven't had any contact with him; other than to e-mail him to voice my displeasure with him for taking me along with him on his journey into subjects better left alone. I'm not a prude, but some things just don't interest us. He has since disappeared completely under that pen name.

Why am I adding this preface? Basically, it's a test. I want to see if the stories I allowed him to post under his name are inextricably connected with his works, or if they can stand alone based on their own merits. Are they forever connected with his works, or can I ever separate them from his stories and allow them to be read and enjoyed by people who otherwise never read them?

That's your decision to make. I have revised the stories in an attempt to separate them from this other author. I've changed character names, places, and situations where I could. Your response to these stories will tell me if I was successful or not.

Having gotten all of this off of my chest, on with the story. Thanks for indulging me.

The Festival

Mike shook his head and chuckled to himself as he wheeled the RV through the maze of tents and camping vehicles. The couple riding their bicycles in front of them seemed oblivious to the motorhome following them. They also seemed to be oblivious to the fact that were totally nude, and their entire bodies had been painted purple. He looked over at his wife, who was busily taking in their surroundings.

"I never would have imagined anything like this," she said, obviously stunned at the mass of semi-clothed humanity. "John was right: you don't know what you'll see until you see it."

"If this woman on the bicycle in front of us isn't careful, her bicycle seat is going to disappear." Mike chuckled.

Lacy leaned over and swatted him for the rather off-color remark, but chuckled along with him.

As the bicycle couple evidently reached their destination and pulled off to the side of the "road," a tall, dark, extremely thin man dressed in a small loincloth walked in front of them, juggling four red rubber balls.

The Man Aflame Festival was an annual event, started by a group of "Performance Artists," held in the middle of the desert. For three weeks, people came from all over the country to participate, sightsee, and basically throw all caution, along with inhibitions, to the wind. The event culminated in the burning of an effigy of a couple in an erotic pose. Billed as the world's largest free for all, it had intrigued Mike & Lacy for some time. Their friend, John, had regaled them with stories of the festival. His one claim to fame was that he'd gone every year since its inception.

While the local police didn't actually approve of the collection of wanderers invading their territory, the tolerated the gathering as long as the laws of the state were observed. They turned their backs when it came to nudity, as it would have been futile to try to arrest 30,000 people for indecent exposure. The consensus was that whatever happened within your camp was your business, and unless you were invited, you stayed out.

"There he is," Mike said.

Their friend John was leaning against the hood of his truck in rather animated discussion with a woman wearing a black lace body stocking, and black pumps. He looked up at the motor home approaching them, and scrambled to move a picnic table he had strategically placed to keep a space open for them.

The woman sauntered off, her crotchless outfit leaving nothing to the imagination.

"Who's your friend?" Mike asked as he stepped down from the RV, watching her wiggle her way down the road.

"I met her here last year," John replied. "In fact, I ran into her several times," he smiled.

Lacy bounced down the steps and threw herself into John's arms. After a kiss that was quite a bit friendlier than one would imagine, she said, "Just save some of it for me."

John laughed at the remark, but said nothing. After the two separated, they all went about making the space between their motor home and John's camper into someplace livable.

That evening they ate outside, all three of them silently watching the glorious desert sunset. A small campfire crackled nearby, setting the tone for the evening. Lacy finally broke the silence as she placed her hand on Mike's leg.

"I'm going inside to clean up." Looking at each of the men in turn, she added, "If anyone wants to join me inside in a few minutes, feel free."

The two men shared a look as she stepped over to the motorhome. Each watching her tight, blue-jean cut off clad fanny as it bounced up the steps.

"One of these days she'll let you have that ass, John." Mike smiled.

John hesitated a second. "God I love you two . . . " He suddenly blurted. They both laughed out loud.

The sound of running water stopped, and they heard quiet activity inside through the open windows. When all sound finally ceased inside, the two men again shared a knowing look, then both rose at once, making their way inside.

Lacy reclined, nude in one of the captain's chairs placed in the living area of the motor home. Her neatly trimmed, brunette mound was still damp from her shower. Her still wet hair was neatly combed back against the sides of her head. One hand absentmindedly toyed with a nipple as the two men entered the RV.

"I'm in a bit of a romantic mood, tonight," she began. "I think I'd like to play a bit."

Mike moved to turn out the lights as John approached the reclining woman. The sudden darkness thrilled Lacy as John took her in his arms. Mike approached from the rear to join the embrace as John's tongue parted her lips. Her breathing deepened when she felt her husband's already thickening member nestle between her cheeks.

She broke the kiss with John and cooed as both men kissed at opposite sides of her neck. A hand cupped a breast. Another trailed its way down her tummy to play in her damp mound. In the dark motorhome, she had no idea who was doing what, but that just added to the excitement.

"Hurry up and get naked," she breathed to them. "I'm already hotter than I can stand."

One at a time they withdrew from her and removed their clothing, each returning to their previous place. She moaned as Mike's now erect cock pressed against her from behind, and John's made contact with her tummy. The two facing each other kissed again, deeply, hungrily. The feeling of four hands stroking her flesh stoked her inner fires once more.

She broke the kiss once again and bent forward at the waist, trailing her tongue down John's chest, to his stomach. Mike released his hold on her breasts as he felt her lean forward, concentrating instead on the feeling of his erection still nestled between her cheeks. A sudden moan from John told him that she had finally reached his penis.

Lacy swirled her tongue around the rubbery tip of John's erection. A drop of his natural lubrication oozed forth, and was quickly whisked away. The brunette slowly worked the rigid cock with her lips and tongue, slowly sliding her mouth along the organ. She slowly worked her way down the shaft, gently dragging her teeth along the underside of it until she reached the base. She stayed there for a while, toying with his heavy balls.

Mike slid his hands along her thighs, and slowly brought them back up the insides. He felt the warmth emanating from her sex. Her distended labia made contact with his hands, eliciting a moan of approval. He withdrew one hand to steady himself as the other slowly slid along the tender folds of her already soaked vagina. His fingers found her engorged clitoris and toyed with it briefly. Lacy responded by opening her legs, widening her stance to provide easier access to her husband's exploration.

Mike reached down and slid his erection along the slippery folds as he felt Lacy lean forward, obviously taking John's cock into her mouth. The taste of John sent her head reeling as she engulfed him. Her tongue gently scrubbed at the underside of his cock as she took him deeper. Her husband's cock slid back and forth along her pussy, glancing across her entrance with each forward stroke. She wiggled her hips in invitation for the fucking that she knew would soon follow. The tip of Mike's erection finally angled just right, and slid inside.

Lacy reveled at the taste of John's lubricating fluids as the organ behind her slowly tunneled its way into her. Although she knew her husband's cock very well, this time the penetration seemed to go on forever. As if by some unspoken signal, both men slowly pressed forward, impaling her on their shafts. A muffled moan escaped her as her nose made contact with John's pubic hair. Both men were buried as deep inside her as they could go. They held that position for an agonizingly long period as Lacy's head spun.

Mike was the first to release the forward pressure on his wife. He began to withdraw from her, as she backed away from John. Catching her breath, she plunged down on his cock again as her husband began to slowly thrust in and out of her. Her mind reeled with the sensations of being so fully penetrated. The fullness of her pussy sent waves of pleasure up her spine. A hand reached down and cupped a breast as the men began to seesaw her back and forth between them. Another reached down and toyed with her clitoris. Waves of ecstasy flowed through the woman as the men repeatedly filled her.

Lacy felt John's cock begin to throb within her lips. She slowed her pace and squeezed the shaft at its base to prolong the pleasure. He let out a sigh, as he felt the pressure in his loins begin to decrease. Mike, meanwhile, had found an angle that caused the crown of his erect cock to drag along the inner walls of her vagina, somewhere along her spine. His slow measured thrusts intoxicated her with lust.

Releasing the organ from between her lips, she panted, "Ok, enough romance. Lay me down and fuck me."

Mike took her at her word and withdrew as the men guided her to the floor. Crawling between her legs, he plunged himself completely into her in one firm stroke. John stood aside as Mike began furiously fucking his wife. He plunged into her repeatedly, each down stroke causing her to gasp. The tip of his erection glanced occasionally against her cervix, as she raised her hips to meet his thrusts.

Mike knew he couldn't last long at this pace. His suspicions were confirmed when he suddenly felt Lacy slide her hips from side to side, milking him. With a quiet groan he came.

Lacy felt her husband's cock begin to expand. The shaft became rock hard as it pummeled her soaked pussy. She moaned along with her husband as she felt the sudden warmth surge through her. She concentrated on the feelings of the cock twitching a spewing inside her, bringing her ever closer to her own climax. Mike froze above her, his muscles rigid as he emptied himself into his wife. With a final groan, he collapsed atop her.

John impatiently tapped at Mike's shoulder, much like a dancer asking permission to cut in. Mike wearily lifted himself off of his still panting wife and withdrew, making room for him between her thighs.

John wasted no time in filling her now vacant pussy. His organ slid into her easily, aided by Mike's ejaculate. He took up a medium-fast rhythm using long, deliberate strokes. The upper side of his shaft maneuvered its way into contact with her clitoris, stoking her fires yet again. Lacy felt Mike's softening cock brush her lips and engulfed him as John pounded into her. The smell of sex filled her nostrils as she ministered to her husband's softening member. A sudden rush went through her body. It was as if all of a sudden, she felt each individual vein, in every inch of John's plunging cock. A warm glow developed in her tummy, spreading out and intensifying as he rammed in and out of her. The warmth became a fire as she held her breath and concentrated on the friction of his penis stroking her clitoris. The fire suddenly became a supernova in her head as she felt the first tell tale signs of John's approaching climax.

A low wail began as she came. As the waves of orgasm crashed through her, she became louder and louder. Mike's now flaccid organ hung limply beside her head as she thrashed about beneath John's onslaught. Her muscles went rigid as she convulsed. Her breathing stopped as her inner muscles bore down hard on the still thrusting organ. She screamed as she felt the head of the fiercely fucking cock seem to explode deep inside her.

John groaned and gasped, but somehow managed to keep his pace as he erupted inside the climaxing brunette. Like a runaway freight car, his hips plunged back and forth of their own will as he emptied himself inside her. She gasped for air as her vaginal muscles began to spasmodically relax around the still plunging erection. Each thrust threatened to drive her across the floor. Finally, in total exhaustion, John stopped thrusting and collapsed on top of her still writhing body.

The sudden weight upon her brought Lacy back to her senses. She relaxed beneath him, reveling in the sweet pulsations of his cock as it discharged the last of his load deep inside her pussy. A pair of lips suddenly found hers and parted them in a deep passionate kiss. Applause sounded outside as she slowly fell asleep, John's shrinking organ still buried to the hilt in her now flooded vagina.

She awoke briefly as she felt John roll off of her. She awoke again as she felt herself being lifted up and taken to bed. She curled up in her blanket and drifted off again as the men dressed to see what all the noise was about outside.

Lacy awoke to discover it was still dark outside. As her mind moved closer toward reality, she heard voices close to the RV. Getting out of the bed, she slipped a blue silk robe over her shoulders and padded down the hall. Noticing the door was open, she quietly approached and peered outside.

Mike, John, and several other people were sitting around the fire, with their backs to the motorhome; obviously talking about the commotion that had taken place earlier.

"...And when she screamed out like that, I lost it," a man was explaining.

"He sure did," agreed a short redhead who sat beside him, their arms intertwined. "My pussy hadn't been flooded like that in ages." The assembled crowd chuckled.

"Is she always that vocal?"

"Only when I'm getting an especially good fuck." Lacy said as she stepped out of the RV. The crowd turned as one toward the sound of her voice. Mike smiled at her as she approached. "I'm assuming you were talking about me," she grinned. An embarrassed silence filled the camp sight. "I make no apologies. When I'm getting it really good, I let the world know about it."

A few nervous chuckles were heard. Lacy sat next to her husband, demurely crossing her legs, lest she show the world her hidden places in the thigh-length robe.

"It turns out we had an audience earlier, from the minute we went inside and turned out the lights," Mike explained. "Willy and Frieda here got so excited by it all, he bent her over and got her right over by the window."

"So that applause was for them?" Lacy asked.

"About 50-50," he replied. "They were impressed with your lung capacity too." Mike squeezed her thigh.

John chimed in, "Once, we had the sheriff called on us, she was making so much noise."

"Well, as I said, when I'm getting it especially well, I share it," she giggled.

Mike's hand parted the robe slightly, exposing more of her upper thighs. Eyes soon followed his hand as more of her skin was exposed to the assembled crowed.

Suddenly Frieda said, "Let's go, Willy. If they're going to start fucking again, I want to be laying down in our own tent this time."

The crowd exploded in laughter as both Mike and Lacy turned bright red.

The next morning was spent traveling the various "exhibits" at the festival. Most seemed to have a sexual theme to them in one way or another. These ran the gambit from Tantric Sexual practices and the Kama Sutra, to some that seemed to have been made up especially for the festival. All of the displays shared a theme of Art vs. reality. Interesting arts and crafts of every variety were on display, and thereby for sale. Everything ranging from hemp goods to oil paintings were shown proudly.

One particular display really caught Mike's eye. Two nude women cavorted gaily on a large canvas. "The Artist" had several sponges that were dipped in various colors of paint. The women wrestled, and grappled for each sponge as "the Artist" threw it to one of them, all the while mixing various colors on the canvas beneath them with various body parts. After the large canvas dried, it was then cut into smaller pieces, each then stretched over a frame, signed, and offered for sale. Those pieces that offered a clear imprint of a breast or buttock fetched the highest prices. The paint-covered women would also lay their brightly colored bodies down on top of a plain, white T-shirt, thus giving the customer a one of a kind souvenir, for a nominal fee.

Mike, John, and Lacy wandered through the crowds, people watching more than anything else. All manners of dress, and undress, could be seen. Tattoos and piercing seemed to be the norm. Mike had talked Lacy into wearing a white string halter-top, and matching tap pants. At first she had been apprehensive, but as she wandered around, she suddenly felt very over dressed.

Back at camp that afternoon, Mike and John convinced Lacy to sit nude with them at the fireside. After seeing so many nude bodies that day, she hesitated only slightly before tossing her top and shorts onto the picnic table and taking her seat. She winced just a bit when someone passed by, but eventually became more comfortable with her nudity and ignore the passers by. The fact that Mike and John were also nude helped her to relax. She was not ready, however, for the sudden arrival of several of the people they had chatted with the night before.

"Evenin' y'all," came a voice from the road.

Lacy froze in place as the man approached them.

"Hi Larry." Mike greeted him.

"This is my buddy Greg, Frank, Mark, and my brother-in-law Jay." Larry said.

Lacy was visibly embarrassed to be caught in the nude in front of so many strangers, but seeing that no one seemed to be paying any more attention to her than normal, she began to slowly relax. The guys took seats around the fire, and stories of the day's events were told. John informed them that their wearing of clothes was making Lacy nervous about her own nudity. She smiled a bit when they all stood and quickly removed their clothes. This seemed to bring more attention to her body. She did a little looking of her own. As it turned out, each of the men was endowed sufficiently enough to suit her tastes. Soon, however, more people started showing up.

By the time the sun had completely set, close to 20 people had gathered around the fire. All of them had been told of the nudity rule, and none of them minded one bit. Willy and Frieda seemed a bit more excited about the whole affair than the rest of them.

"This isn't turning you on?" Frieda asked Lacy, after calling her away from the fire. "All of these nude men?"

"Definitely," she replied. "I wouldn't mind sampling a few of them later."

"Willy and I don't swap," she stated, a small degree of disappointment in her voice. "We've talked about it a time or two, but I decided I couldn't handle seeing him with another woman."

"We don't really swap either," Lacy responded. "Mike understands that sometimes one man just isn't enough for me."

"Willy says that too, but I'm not ready to try it."

"Well, take your time and have fun," the brunette replied. "That leaves more of these guys for me to choose from tonight," she laughed.

As the women rejoined the crowd, they discovered Mike and John had been thrilling them with tails of their sexual adventures. Lacy only smiled as she noticed the eyes follow her to her seat.

"Sounds like you guys have done just about everything," Larry was saying as he watched Lacy's shapely rear end settle into her chair.

"Just about everything," she confirmed. "But there still a few things I'd like to try."

"Like what?" Jay asked from the other side of the fire.

Lacy hesitated before looking over to her husband. Mike nodded for her to continue. Truth be told, he was a bit surprised there was something they hadn't tried yet.

"The best way to explain it is to tell you of a story I read one time," she began. "A woman was out with a guy she'd been dating and his friend. After dinner and movies, they ended up driving around in the friend's car. The woman and her boyfriend got a bit… amorous in the back seat, and the friend pulled over in a college parking lot. The boyfriend talked her out of her clothes, and was soon making love to her right there in the car. The friend got out of the car and stood guard. When the boyfriend came, the girl was still excited and wanted more. He then called on his buddy to take over for him. So… the buddy dropped his pants and crawled into the back seat with her, while her boyfriend stood guard."

"The boyfriend spent a bit too much time watching his friend and his girlfriend, and didn't notice two guys walk up to ask directions. When they saw what was happening in the back seat, they stood and watched along with the boyfriend. When his buddy came inside her, she still wanted more, so her boyfriend recruited the other guys to take their turns with her. While one of the strangers was in the car with her, a couple of more guys approached the car to see what was happening. By the time the story ended, she'd fucked about 18 guys who had just happened to be passing by."

Lacy looked at the assembled group and smiled. Several of the men were obviously effected by the implications of her story.

"Well," Mike broke the silence, "we don't have a car or a college parking lot, but I think the motor home and the group we have here would do just as nicely."

Lacy shuddered at the thought. Biting her lip, she turned toward her husband with inquiring eyes. Seeing the determined look in his eye, she nodded imperceptibly.

Her eyes opened wide and her sex instantly moistened as Mike and John lifted her from her chair and led her toward the motorhome.

"You guys figure out which order you want to go in, but no fights." Mike said over his shoulder as John led Lacy inside. "She'll be in the back end on our bed."

The astonished men looked around the fire at one another, and stood up quickly, almost running to the door.

"Where are you going, Willy?" Frieda asked, grabbing his hand. Even in the dim firelight, Willy visibly reddened. "This doesn't include you."

"I'm sorry, sweetie, I just got caught up in the moment," he stammered.

"Well let's go to our tent and get caught up in a moment of our own."

Willy looked back, almost forlornly, at the line leading into the motorhome as Frieda led him toward their tent.

Mike laid Lacy down on the bed and immediately went down on her. Licking his way between her labia, he found her pussy absolutely soaked. Lacy moaned and pulled at her husband.

"Noooo, just fuck me." She complained.

Mike raised his head and smiled. Crawling upward, he plunged himself into her and began fucking her rapidly. Men crowded inside the spacious, yet still tiny room and watched as Mike fucked his wife. Her throaty grunts and the sound of their bodies contacting each other goaded the men on. Mike looked around the room as he thrust in and out of her. He spotted one man with an obviously ready-for-action cock and nodded at him.

Lacy listened to the muffled conversation of the crowd of men gathered around her as her husband fucked her. Her head spun at the thought of so many men fucking her at one time. She moved her hips from side to side as he drilled deeper into her soaked pussy. Keeping her eyes closed, she begged him to fuck her harder.

Mike thrust into her harder than he had in years. The undulating hips were taking their toll on him, and he knew he wouldn't last long. As he felt the tension build in his loins, Lacy practically begged him to fill her with his cum. He quickly complied.

Mike's rapid stroke quickly dissipated as he thrust into his wife one last time and erupted. His balls visibly tightened as his ejaculate rushed from his body and into hers. As his orgasm subsided, he gave her soon to be abused pussy several slow, loving strokes then withdrew.

As quickly as Mike rolled over and out of the way, John took his place. He filled her instantly and took up a slightly slower pace. Lacy squealed as the second organ of the night entered her. She held John by his shoulders, as he slid his erection in and out of her incredibly wet sex. John had often sampled Lacy's charms after Mike, but never had she supplied as much of the lubricating fluids that threatened to overflow her pussy already.

Mike rolled off the bed and leaned against a wall. Looking over the assembled men, most of who were stroking erections of their own, he smiled. "When you finish, go back outside. If you want a second turn, get in line again. If you aren't hard enough to fuck, get out of the way until you are. Pass that down the line, please." The men nodded, and complied.

John began thrusting into the writhing brunette faster and faster. Mike knew he was about to cum. John confirmed his suspicions by growling suddenly and thrusting in and out of her wildly. She thrust her hips back up at him as she felt his warm cum fill her. Cum trickled out of her pussy and onto the bed as he finally rolled off of her.

Mike nodded to the next man in line. He didn't hesitate. Crawling up onto the bed, he slid into the brunette and fucked into her with slow, measured strokes. Lacy's eyes remained closed as she clutched to her latest lover's buttocks, pulling his pelvis harder against hers. Her lips moved constantly as she panted in his ear, urging him to fuck her harder and fill her with his cum. The man suddenly froze, his hips grinding into her, obviously cumming.

Lacy took on the next three men in the same missionary position. Each fucked her in their own different way. Some stroked wildly, one slowly. The next man wanted to take her from behind. She was helped up onto all fours and positioned in the middle of the bed. Cum poured out of her as the man plunged into her and fucked her hard and deep. Mike saw him reach beneath her and finger her stiff clitoris. Her hips instantly responded to this new stimulus. She suddenly began to breathe faster and slam her hips back toward the man. She wailed out loud as she came hard on the rapidly thrusting organ.

Spasms crashed through her as the man plunged himself in and out of her. Her inner muscles clenched around his cock as he drove it into her over and over. Her wail trailed off as she inhaled deeply. Her hips bounced as her taut tummy muscles convulsed. Her head suddenly thrashed upward as the man thrust into her incredibly deeply and erupted. She slowly lowered her head and resumed a more normal breathing pattern as she felt her pussy receive his load. The man pulled at her hips and rocked the two of them from side to side. Once his orgasm subsided, he withdrew and made room for the next man.

The next four men took her in the same position. Mike admired his wife's stamina in holding the same position for so long. Cum was whipped into a glistening white froth as the men each took his turn using her body for his pleasure. Each also added to the growing mess between her perpetually open legs.

The next man wanted her down on her back, which suited Lacy just fine. She gasped as the man's thick organ stretched her sodden pussy wider than it had been so far. Her heels lifted and were soon digging into his buttocks as he pounded his fat cock into her. She huffed through clenched teeth as the fat organ repeatedly filled her. Wiggling her hips from side to side, she finally succeeded in positioning the thrusting penis to where it made contact with her clitoris.

Mike made his way down the hall to the living area. Several of the exhausted men were taking advantage of the plush captain's chairs. Several others were outside sitting around the fire. The line that eventually led to his wife’s pussy was still out the door. He smiled at the men waiting their turn as he heard Lacy wail out in her second orgasm of the night. He grabbed a soda out of the refrigerator and made his way back into the bedroom.

Lacy's hips thrust wildly back toward the man who lay fully atop her. His powerful hips were a blur as he tunneled himself into her. Her face and chest were a deep crimson, suggesting her inner muscles were milking the pleasure-giving organ. The man suddenly grunted loudly and began to shiver. Lacy wailed again as the man exploded inside her, sending further thrills through her body as her own orgasm subsided.

To Lacy, the night became an endless blur of cocks thrusting in and out of her, and semen spewing inside her. As soon as she thought she couldn't go on any longer, a man with an incredible talent, or a sizable erection would come along and prime her until she was ready to continue. She had never orgasmed so hard or as often before in her life, although she had no idea what that number might be. Although she was oblivious to the faces, she thought a couple of the men seemed familiar in some way. She finally felt the final man slip his shriveling cock out of her and no one replaced him.

Mike's voice was suddenly in her ear, "Well, you did it. You took every one of them."

Lacy hummed to herself as she stretched out her sore leg muscles. Mike wanted to get her up for a shower, but saw that it would be useless to even attempt. Covering her with a blanket, he instead left her where she lay and went out to the fire to rejoin his new found friends.

The next morning, Mike and John were sitting at the dinette inside the motor home as Lacy sleepily made her way down the hall. She sighed as she landed in a barrel chair, and looked at her husband through blurry eyes.

"What did I do last night?" She giggled. "I think I really over did it."

"Well, what was our last count, John?" Mike asked through a miserably hidden smile.

John looked upward as if in deep thought, "I think thirty-two was the final count."

"Thirty-two?" Lacy asked incredulously.

"More like sixty if you count the guys who came back for seconds," Mike corrected. "One horny guy came back four times." Lacy shook her head, still giggling.

"Hell, John and I each fucked you twice ourselves."

"So, are you ready for round two?" John asked with mock seriousness.

"Let me take a shower first and we'll talk." She smiled.

All three shared a laugh.

The Grand Finale of the festival was the burning in effigy of a couple in an erotic pose. It seemed the entire world had gathered just before sunset to witness the event.

Mike, Lacy, and John staked out their viewing area on a small bluff overlooking the dry lakebed where the gigantic “statues” had been constructed.

They had seen the structure up close a few days prior to the finale, and while it was a crude representation, it depicted a woman on her back, with her lover hovering over her. A gigantic log, representing a penis, thrust between the outstretched legs of the “female.” The entire thing stood well over 40 feet tall and 100 feet long. From their vantagepoint, it appeared to the threesome more like a lumber pile, with an odd log placed here and there.

Mike snuggled behind Lacy as they stood near the edge of the tiny bluff. His hands roamed her flat tummy as they watched the crowd assembled below. They could make out nude bodies intermixed with the semi-clothed people in the crowd. A gentle breeze blew at the hem of Lacy’s skirt as her husband’s hands caressed her. She leaned back into him, her hips softly grinding his stiffening cock into the cleft of her buttocks. He slid one hand upward and cupped a breast, tracing the outline of the erect nipple through the thin fabric of her halter-top.

Lacy moaned softly and reached back between their bodies and untied the spaghetti strap that held the top in place around her. John moved over beside the brunette and untied the strap that held the top around her neck. Lacy watched her top slip to the ground and tumble off the edge of the bluff as John leaned forward and took her nipple between his lips. She closed her eyes and reveled in the feeling John’s warm mouth and her husband’s rough hand sent through her. Her lips parted and she hissed quietly as Mike’s other hand worked the zipper of her skirt.

The garment fell into a pool around her ankles. Mike held her nude body against his as John continued his oral ministrations on her ample breasts. Lacy luxuriated in the various sensations as the men amused themselves with her body. The setting desert sun warmed her skin as the combination of hands and tongues worked their magic on her. Mike pressed his cloth-covered penis between the tight cheeks of her ass as John’s mouth left her nipple and trailed down her flat tummy.

Her still wet nipples stiffened in the gentle breeze as John knelt before her. Her husband’s hands moved from her hips to cup her firm breasts. He held them from beneath, as if offering them to the breeze. Lacy’s hips swayed slowly back and forth when she felt John’s warm breath trickle through her pubic hair and caress her distended labia. Subconsciously, her legs parted for John’s exploring mouth. His lips trailed over her neatly trimmed pubic mound and grazed over her thickening lips.

Lacy’s legs buckled slightly when she felt the warm, wet tongue slip between the engorged lips and slip briefly inside her. Mike held her breasts and kissed the back of her neck, eliciting a moan from the tiny brunette as the varied sensations filled her senses. Her head lolled to one side when her husband’s mouth nipped gently at the base of her neck and onto her shoulder. She slowly moved her hips forward, driving John’s tongue back inside her, only to feel it once again withdraw and slip upward, over her stiff clitoris. Mike withdrew his hips from hers and reached downward with one hand. The nipple of the now free breast jiggled gently as the breeze caressed it to full rigidity.

Lacy smiled to herself as she felt her husband wrestle with the waistband of his nylon shorts. His now naked erection was soon pressed back between her cheeks.

Fires of various sizes lit the lakebed below them as the sun slid below the horizon. Lanterns of all types moved through the ever-growing crowd below then as the two men continued to explore the nude body sandwiched between them. Her pulse raced as John’s tongue continued to bathe her pussy, his hands holding her hips still as if to guide her. The penis behind her slowly slid up and down the cleft of her tight buttocks, sending chills up her spine. She realized what her husband had planned for her and shivered at the thought.

As if reading her mind, the penis retreated and a saliva-dampened finger slid over her anus. She inhaled sharply as it touched her most private place, adding to the thrill the still delving tongue was creating inside her. She opened her eyes and viewed the darkening scene below them as she cradled John’s head in her hands. She hissed through clenched teeth when she felt the probing finger slip into her ass.

Mike held his finger completely still. He knew his plan relied completely on her total relaxation. Rather than try to assist in the attempt, he let her hips dictate any movement that took place in her rear passage.

John’s tongue focused on the firm bud of her clitoris, his lips collecting the moisture, which threatened to drip from her widespread labia. He released her hip with one hand and slowly brought one finger into contact with the very edge of her vagina. Lacy groaned and rocked her hips forward slightly, causing the finger to dip briefly into her moist sex. The mixture of sensations created by the two exploring digits made her hips undulate voluntarily. She rocked back and forth on the fingers, causing each to penetrate her even deeper.

A sound off to their left caught Mike’s attention. A nude couple scrambled up onto the bluff and quietly selected a vantagepoint beside them. John glanced over at the couple, his mouth never leaving the now moaning woman’s pussy as the couple stood and watched them for a second before taking a seat a few yards away from them to watch the fires below. Lacy groaned as the fingers inside her were finally buried to the hilt. She looked over at the couple beside them as she rocked her hips back and forth into the exploring hands. The man suddenly stood and approached them quietly. Lacy felt her husband’s finger slowly retreat, only to be joined by a second. She ground her hips rearward, driving her ass onto both fingers. The newcomer stood to one side of Lacy, unabashedly watching her breasts heave as the two men continued to explore her orifices. She shuddered as he reached out and tentatively stroked her breast.

Lacy’s mind reeled at the thought of this perfect stranger taking such liberties with her nude body. The sensations focusing on the lower part of her body removed any sense of hesitation, however. She welcomed the feeling of the gentle caress spreading over her breasts and closed her eyes again as the warmth of the stranger’s mouth quickly covered her nipple.

John could taste the change in the lubricating fluids seeping from her now soaked pussy. He knew if he kept up his present pace, she would orgasm much too soon. Slowly, he backed his tongue away from her clitoris and slid his finger out of her. She let out a disappointed moan as he leaned away from her, smiling. Mike also recognized the unmistakable signs of his wife’s rapidly approaching orgasm and withdrew his fingers from within her.

The crowd below them quieted as a procession of lanterns worked its way through them, heading toward the dry, wooden sculpture. The three men wordlessly rearranged themselves around the nude woman on the bluff. As the line of flickering lights approached the center of the crowd, Lacy felt herself being guided toward the ground. Her legs opened as she felt a body lying beneath her. Hands reached up and guided her hips downward. She moaned when she felt her labia spread over the tip of a very firm, fat erection. She instantly knew her pussy was being lowered onto the stranger’s cock.

The wide erection spread her open as it filled her soaked vagina. She rocked her hips from side to side to help east the organ into her. Her eyes opened wide as her inner muscles relaxed around the unfamiliar cock. The size of the rock hard invader surprised her. She knew she was in for a good fuck. The head glanced off of her cervix and moved to the side as her hips finally settled on his. He held the panting woman still in his lap to allow her vaginal muscles to become accustomed to his size.

Lacy held herself perfectly still as she felt three pairs of hands caress her body. Her wide-open eyes watched the crowd below as fingers once again probed her rear passage. A long, thin finger soon penetrated her upturned ass to the hilt, eliciting an excited groan from the brunette. She rocked her hips back and forth onto the invaders as the line of lanterns below them spread around the sculpture. She felt her hips begin to rise and fall, driving the amazingly large cock in and out of her soaked pussy.

She moaned as the lanterns formed a circle around the wooden effigy and a second finger joined the first. The brunette’s fevered mind reeled as the man beneath her gently trapped one of her swaying nipples between his lips. She felt the fingers exploring her ass begin to delve in and out of her as the stranger gently suckled her breast.

The lanterns below suddenly flew from the hands of the carriers and landed in the dry wood. Lacy’s heart beat rapidly as the fingers were suddenly withdrawn from her. As the small flames spread along the base of the wooden sculpture, she felt the tip of a penis against her rear passage. As the head of the penis slipped past her tight sphincter, a penis she immediately recognized as her husband’s slipped between her parted lips.

Fire seemed to spread through Lacy’s mind as it spread through the effigy below them. Her eyes widened as John’s rock hard erection slowly penetrated her ass. She had been reluctant to accept him in her rear passage due to his size, but now that she felt her ass stretch around him, she realized she had nothing to fear.

Flames leaped from the sculpture below them as the three men filled the writhing woman sandwiched between them. John steadily bored into her tiny ass, the excitement of finally penetrating her there threatening to overwhelm him. As his pubic hair finally made contact with the velvety globes of her ass, he relaxed, letting out a satisfied groan. Ripples of pleasure rolled through the woman as she relaxed, impaled on three erect cocks at once.

Mike looked into the last known direction of the stranger’s mate, only to see her lying back on their blanket. She appeared to be looking at the four of them, their bodies illuminated by the growing conflagration below. In the dim firelight, he could just barely make out movement between her legs as she masturbated at the sight of the three male bodies invading the moaning woman.

Lacy gasped as John began to slowly rock his hips into her. His was by far the largest cock she had ever attempted to take in her rear passage. Her husband’s undulating hips partially blocked her view of the fire below, but she could see the form of a man plunging into a woman taking shape. She stared into the fire as the three organs filling her tortured body began to move in unison.

Flames engulfed the huge wooden prick of the statue as the huge tool began to slip back and forth in her pussy. She ground her hips back and forth into the pleasure giving organs which filled her lower orifices, while her husband slipped his rock hard cock into the back of her throat.

The three male bodies took up a rhythm that left her gasping around Mike’s erection. One of the three organs began penetrating her as another began to withdraw. She panted as she felt the delicious friction the two cocks slipping past each other created deep inside her abdomen. Her torso writhed and twisted in the hands that both supported and caressed her at the same time. Her breasts shook, pulling her nipple out of the mouth beneath her.

The crowd below them cheered as the wooden sculpture was engulfed in flames. Burning embers sailed into the dark sky as the hips of the male statue fell toward the female. The wooden cock plunged deeper into the fire, causing the crowd to back up a few steps.

John quickened his pace as he fucked himself in and out of Lacy’s ass. Each forward thrust impaled her on the wide erection below. Lacy felt the glow inside her begin in the pit of her stomach as the men thrust themselves into her body. The sheer pleasure of being violated in such a way added to her already building climax. The brunette felt the first waves of orgasm build and spread throughout her rapidly bouncing body as the men began to pummel her.

Mike thrust his hips, sending his cock deep into his wife’s gasping mouth. He felt the cum boiling inside him, straining for release. He had imagined his wife being taken by John in this way before, but had no idea she would love it as much as she seemed to. He looked up at his friend as he quickly and firmly stroked himself in and out of her upturned ass. Sweat rolled down his face as she struggled to hold back his own imminent ejaculation.

Lacy could contain herself no longer. The crowd below them roared as the male statue crashed down upon the female. Orgasmic convulsions like she’d never felt before exploded through her. She fought to keep her eyes on the flaming statue as her body spasmed. The male seemed to collapse on top of the female. Her body flailed under the onslaught of her three lovers. She screamed with the crowd below her, as lightning seemed to dance within her mind.

John felt her inner muscles clamp down on his cock as she shook and trembled through her orgasm. With a final lunge, he thrust into her to the hilt and exploded. Lacy wailed as she felt John’s warm load of semen fill her. Her own convulsions drove the liquid deeper into her body as she gasped for breath around her husband’s cock. Her senses overloaded with pure pleasure, she merely held on as the three men continued to use her for their own pleasure.

The magnitude of his wife’s orgasm proved to be too much for Mike. As she screamed around his plunging cock, he erupted deep in her mouth. She seemed to barely notice as the first shot splashed against the roof of her mouth. She soon gulped and swallowed in an attempt to keep up with the flow of salty semen.

Lacy’s orgasm washed through her as John’s hips slowly ground to a halt. His still throbbing cock remained buried in her tiny ass as she shuddered through her final spasms. The brunette’s hips slowed to a stop atop the stranger filling her pussy. She sucked and licked at the slackening penis still filling her mouth, but more for comfort than excitement. The foursome relaxed in place as the crowd below them finally quieted. The burning couple had been reduced to a flaming pile of timber.

Mike closed his eyes and withdrew his now soft cock from his wife’s hungry mouth. She let out a slight moan as she lay her head on the chest of the stranger beneath her, his still unsatisfied cock trembling within her.

“That was amazing,” she half whispered. “I never knew you’d feel so good back there.”

John remained silent as he held her hips gently, the feeling of his sensitive, softening cock dragging along her inner muscles consuming him. When finally his organ had resumed normal size, he ever so slowly withdrew from her.

Lacy let out a disappointed moan as the penis left her body. She rose onto her elbows and looked into the eyes of the stranger still embedded in her pussy.

“Hi,” she said tiredly. “What’s your name?”

“No names,” he smiled. “It’s better that way.”

“Mmmm,” she replied. “I think I kind of like that too.”

Sensing he was not going to finish himself off inside her, she slowly lifted her hips off of him. She shuddered as his still rock hard cock slipped out of her and landed with a loud slap against his stomach. She looked over at the large member as she rolled off of him. A look of longing suddenly appeared across her face as the man rose to his feet and rejoined his companion. Lacy would have liked to continue her session with the stranger, but it appeared that it was not to be.

John and Mike slid down beside Lacy as she watched the stranger walk back to his own blanket. Mike’s arms encircled her as he drew her to him. John joined in the embrace cuddling up to her from the other side. They gazed down at the remainder of the fire as the woman on the blanket positioned herself for her man. A loud moan suddenly issued from her as he crawled between her legs and entered her.

Lacy watched with interest as the man plunged into her. She could only make out his buttocks rising and falling in the dim firelight, but the woman’s passionate moans and groans filled in the rest of the picture. She sighed as she thought back to the feeling of the huge organ inside her. A slight ache in her loins reminded her of the thorough fucking she had just received.

Sitting up straighter, she slowly pulled herself from between the two men cuddled around her. Rising to her feet, she felt around for her skirt. The threesome slowly made their way down from the bluff to the sound of the remaining couple in the throes of mutual orgasm. Lacy gave up any hope of recovering her halter-top, deciding instead to make her way back to their campsite as she was.

Lacy lounged nude in her captain’s chair as Mike negotiated the departing traffic. The warm desert sun played over her body as she watched the crowds prepare for their own departure. Brake lights suddenly appeared in front of them as a seminude woman ran toward the line of vehicles. Lacy smiled as she realized the woman was John’s “friend” from earlier in the week, and that she had seen his truck a few vehicles in front of them.

Mike reached for his soda as the girl bounced up to the driver’s side window of the pickup ahead. He looked over at his reclining wife with a small sense of wonder. When they had first married, only 13 years earlier, she would never even have thought of revealing herself to people this way. He marveled at her transformation over the years, from a demure, recent divorcee into the sexy, confident woman she was now.

The girl ahead sprinted away from the truck, running toward a pile of gear at the side of the road. John’s truck appeared as he pulled out of the way of the rest of traffic. Mike waved as they pulled alongside the couple. John looked up from the woman’s tanned buttocks as she threw her bag into his camper and waved back as they passed him.

As the line of vehicles slowly made their way toward the highway, a couple on bicycles suddenly appeared as the RV approached them. The woman turned and eventually said something to her trailing husband. The man pulled to the side of the road and stopped. He looked straight at Lacy as they passed and waved at her. Lacy returned the wave as she suddenly recognized the couple as the ones who had shared their bluff the previous night.

Mike looked at Lacy with a smile. Both suddenly broke out laughing as their motorhome passed the two nude, purple bodies, waving from astride their bicycles.

April
05-25-2009, 05:04 PM
I think this was Lacy’s best adventure yet… especially for me - the last part with Mike, John and the stranger.

This was definitely another steamy and erotic story that I enjoyed from start to finish. Thank you for taking the time to write and share this with us all.

frankjohnmoore
11-16-2009, 03:40 AM
burning man makes a great back drop for a great story, thanks