PDA

View Full Version : Lick or Eat

Jolanthus
05-24-2009, 05:47 AM
It is Halloween and once the children stop knocking at the door we have our fun. Dressed in black with a full cape and half mask I step up to the bedroom door and knock softly I call Trick or Treat. You open the door in your catholic schoolgirl uniform and pull me in I kiss you softly at first then ask again in a hushed whisper. “Trick or treat?”

“Treat.” You whisper back and kiss me again, harder this time. My hands roam up and down your back, my naughty schoolgirl; you’re not wearing a bra, I can feel your nipples hardening under your white cotton blouse pressing into my chest. My hands slip between us and start to undo the buttons; I run my fingers up your stomach lightly, circling as they rise to your breasts. My fingers run under your breasts while my thumbs circle your nipples.

I trace my tongue down your neck, then across your right breast, lightly flicking the nipple. In slow motion I turned my attention to the other breast, again teasing the nipple with my tongue. Raising both my hands to your breasts, I gently squeezed both nipples, and then suddenly flicked them hard with my fingers.

The muscles in your stomach ripple as I touch you, and you moan, biting your lower lip. You’re so hot, and can't stop moaning. I’m making you slip...and you like it.

My fingers run a little lower, under the plaid skirt, just as I suspected, my naughty little schoolgirl isn’t wearing panties either. I start to trace the lips of your pussy, they find the ring on your hood, circling and flicking playfully at it with curiosity. My other hand still attends your breasts tickling your aroused nipples, before gently rolling them still in my fingers.

You go up on your toes momentarily when my fingers come into contact with your clit, then melt against my body in a moaning heap.

My fingers continue to tease your clit, circling it, tweaking it gently and flicking it rapidly I wrap my other arm around you holding you up as you go weak at the knees, because with my next finger assault you are going to melt into a puddle. I continue kissing your ears and neck, your skin is delightful beneath my lips, so warm and smooth, like kissing silk. My index finger slips inside your dripping snatch, slowly it begins to thrust, I soon add my middle finger, joining my index finger inside you, they start to swirl inside your pussy, before curling and stroking your inner wall I continue. I can feel your muscles tightening and loosening around my fingers. I press down on your lower belly, adding pressure, I press myself against you, and you cry out with whimpers of pleasure.

I slow down and you look at me with pleading eyes. “My turn.” I state with a mischievous smirk.

“Bastard.” You reply playfully before asking in a husky voice. “Trick or treat.”

“Trick.” I respond, wondering what your move will be. Your hand slips down fingers running over my chest, you slip your hand into my pants and start to stroke my cock. You smile at me as you stroke my cock, but it isn’t love in your eyes, it is complete mischief at that moment I know what you are planning you are going to do to me what I did to you, leave me hanging on the edge, you work your hand faster then slow down as I build up, you do this a few times before stoping then whisper into my ear “My turn.”

I kiss you once quickly before instead of saying trick or treat I ask. “Lick or eat?”

“Can’t I have both?” You ask trying to look sweet and innocent, even though naked.

I pick you up and carry you over to the bed before placing you down. I slide down your body and place kisses down your stomach; I reach your belly button kissing and licking at it. I work a little lower before lifting your hips and nuzzling at your sex, I inhale your tangy scent. My fingers trace the ‘V’ at your legs.

The muscles and tendons in your inner thighs quiver with my touch, and with my kiss on your slit, I lap at your pussy juices that linger on your lips and your thighs from your earlier Orgasms, My fingers once again start their assault on your pussy while I lick up the stray sexual juices that have seeped from your opening, playfully I pull at the bar through your hood, teasing and twisting gently, you moan again, and push back against my face to better feel the pressure against it

I can smell your nectar, and it intoxicates me, I must have it. I kiss your pussy passionately, in a long hard embrace. My tongue penetrates your opening seeking your love nectar which I desire. I take a long lingering lick along the length of your slit with the rough of my tongue finishing off buy flicking at your love button with lightning fast strikes.

You moan and gasp at the attention I give you, you want to feel my tongue deeper inside you and I nibble at your clit, your hips rock and gyrate against my mouth to better feel my tongue and lips. You gasp and pant trying to hold the feeling forever as you fast reach your climax, but you can hold back no longer, your essence flows forth from inside you and I lap it up like I am dieing of thirst that only you can quench.

I crawl back up your body kissing as I go I look into your eyes and smile I wrap my arms around you before sliding inside you, guiding my cock into your opening I slip in deep and hold letting you feel me inside you slowly I start to thrust, short strokes letting you get a feel for me inside you, before making my strokes a little longer. I swirl my hips with each thrust, circling as I slide back and forth in your tight slick interior.

I feel you squeeze muscles unseen tightening your womanhood’s grip on me, we both let out a moan of satisfaction as our bodies join as one. Pressing my body against yours, I pin you to the bed. You wrap your arms around my neck, gently I start to thrust but each one hold power untamed, you can feel it and moan. “Yes lover, yes!”

I build up a head of steam and thrust powerfully into your insatiable pussy, pinning you to the mattress with each stroke. You wrap your legs around my waist allowing me to plunge even deeper you whimper and moan loudly at the feelings I send through your body.

I kiss you passionately as I slam into your pussy with my hardness, bringing you to the threshold of pleasure and pain. I can feel you building up yet again, your inner muscles try to milk my cock for everything it has, but I am not ready yet, your body rocks and spasms as I push you over the edge of another climax , this time on the end of my cock. You break from the kiss and look longingly into my eyes. “Cum for me lover, please cum for me!”

I nod and stroke with increased vigour, slamming deeper than ever, this causes you to moan out again, calling my name like a prayer chant, I start to feel my own climax building as I stroke forever into your depths, you can sense this too it seems and your pussy goes to work again, tightening it grip on my engorged member I can hold back no longer, my balls tighten, my cock quivers and I shoot my hot seed deep into your womb.

I release another load as I call your name and sware by all that is holy that I’ll love you for eternity and beyond. Your inner muscles milk every last drop from my cock as you to fall off the edge again, this time a little more gently. You moan softly as I gently let you down from my cock.

“Happy Halloween.” I whisper in your ear our bodies still joined as one.

April
05-24-2009, 05:13 PM
Thank you for this hot and erotic little tale. Loved the details of the sights, sounds and smells.

It was definitely a sexy and romantic encounter, and a well-written story – thank you again for taking the time to write it and share it with us all.

comsmith22
05-24-2009, 05:25 PM
Hot little story... thanks

Easter_Bunny
07-19-2009, 01:06 AM
Loved it
Well written

Wantinu2luv
09-03-2010, 10:16 AM
Nice hot story about one of the best holidays of the year.

tyuiop
05-13-2011, 09:51 AM
great story

tyuiop
05-13-2011, 09:55 AM
great story

Spanky_
07-13-2011, 12:40 PM
i like to lick and eat lol