PDA

View Full Version : My Summer In The Retirement Community Part 1

Tom Jones
05-28-2009, 05:25 PM
I took a job at a local retirement community when I was in high school. I took this job for a couple reasons, one I wanted the money and two because I had a long standing fantasy of fucking some older women, and what better place to find old women than a retirement community. I was quickly frustrated though when I discovered these women were looking for men their own age, go figure! In time I did start seeing some of these older ladies giving me some attention, but it was hard to hit on them having nothing in common but being horney. I finally broke through after about a year when I was given the responsibility for maintaining the pool.

It was a warm morning and I was sweeping the pool and watching a water aerobics class (the instructor was a well preserved seventy year old woman, trim, small titties with long nipples and I found myself looking away more than looking at so I didn’t start sporting some serious wood. As I was looking away I saw a new woman enter the pool area. She was wearing a floral pattern one piece, she had big titties and a round womanly figure. She was tall for this complex, about 5’ 10” or so, and when she saw me staring she smiled and turned away. I watched as she put her things down and entered the pool to join the water aerobics class, so I found reasons to hang around the pool. When the class was over most of the women left, but floral woman started swimming laps, so I started doing things at the water’s edge to get a better look at her. She was a little chubby, but she had no cottage cheese thighs, and I thought she would look pretty good in a two piece.

“Beautiful morning, isn’t it” I heard a voice ask?

I realized floral woman was speaking to me, so I smiled in greeting and answered “Absolutely gorgeous, perfect day to be working outside”.

I was kneeling at the pools edge cleaning out (or pretending to clean) the pools skimmer. Floral woman’s cleavage was deep and I just wanted to dive in, and I also couldn’t help but notice that she also had some monster nipples now poking out from a couple flowers on her chest. Her eyes were a pretty green and her hair was short hand snow white. “I haven’t seen you at the pool before” she began and then extended her hand and added “I’m Mary”.

I reached out to shake her hand and said “I’m Gene”.

“You have a nice tan” she smiled shyly, “looks like you’ve been in the sun quite a bit”.

I looked at my arms and smiled “Yeah” I said, “I enjoy being outside”.

“It looks good on you” Mary smiled, then she added “Do you know who I can ask to have someone come over to my place to help me move some furniture”?

Realizing the potential I smiled and said “Yeah, I could stop by later, what do you need to move”?

“I need to move a buffet, and it’s too heavy for me” Mary said as her breasts were washed by the pool water.

“I can’t be by until this afternoon, but I can be by about 2 O’clock” I said.

“Oh that will be great, I really appreciate it. I’m in the Burbank complex, room 112, I’ll see you at 3 then” and I watched Mary swim to the other side of the pool and pull herself up the ladder. Mary’s round ass swung back and forth as she walked to her towel and when she turned and saw me looking she smiled and turned away looking embarrassed.

3 O’clock came quickly and I headed to Mary’s condo. When I got there I knocked and Mary opened the door holding a half empty cocktail glass and she was wearing a sheer robe and a thin night gown underneath. She was also dolled up with makeup, blush, blue eye shadow and bright red lipstick. It was a bit much, but her curvy body was what I wanted, and apparently she was eager to let me have it.

“Hi Gene, I’m so glad you came by, I didn’t know what I was going to do” Mary said with a slight slur as she walked me to her buffet. There was a vacuum next to it so I slid it out from the wall and Mary started the vacuum and ran it behind. I chuckled as she did it, she was wearing a night gown at 3 in the afternoon and vacuuming. Mary’s body giggled in all the right ways as she moved, and I saw her breasts were unsupported and swinging free and low on her chest. When she was done I moved the buffet back to the wall as Mary wrapped up the vacuums cord, and I admired her butt as she bent over to do it. As I looked around the room I saw many family pictures, it looked like she had adult children, and about that many grown grandchildren, and even a couple great grand children. I also saw a few pictures of someone who was probably her late husband, and I smiled and thought “I hope you don’t mind me having some fun with your wife, friend”.

“Can I help you with anything else” I asked hopefully?

Mary looked around a little nervous and then she looked back at me and said “You look like you’re thirsty, can I get you something to drink”?

I was sweating a little and so I said “That would be great”.

Mary walked over to her kitchen and I watched as she opened her refrigerator to get me a soda. Would you like it in a glass with some ice” she asked?

“Yes, Thanks” I answered. Mary brought me the glass and I took a few sips of the cool contents. Mary watched me, smiling “This is great, Mary, Thanks”.

“I was just going to go sit on the patio, why don’t you join me” Mary said, almost embarrassed.

“I’d love to” I answered and we walked out to her back patio. It was fairly spacious for this complex and I saw she had a Jacuzzi along with a nice patio set. “That looks nice” I said motioning to the Jacuzzi.

“We got that about ten years ago for my late husband, but he’s been gone five years now and I hardly use it myself” Mary said.

“That’s a shame” I said “You could have some good times out here”.

Mary giggled and said “Wild times with the Geritol set” and she thought for a moment then added “I have kept it up, I’ve had a service taking care of it for years, and I keep thinking I’ll use it more, but I use the community pool instead”.

“It’s never too late to start” I said as I walked over to it, lifted the cover and saw the inviting water.

“Get in, if you like” Mary offered.

I looked back at her and said “Don’t mind if I do”, so I pulled off my shirt and I looked back to see Mary watching expectantly, but suddenly she turned and said, “I’ll get you a towel”.

I dropped my pants and after I started the tub I climbed naked into the cooling waters. When Mary returned she put a towel down by my clothes and sat on the edge of the bubbling Jacuzzi . “Join me” I said cheerily.

“I’d have to go put on my suit…” she began, only to be interrupted by me.

“Why” I asked? I reached over to her and began to play with the sheer fabric of her robe and I saw her watching me nervously.

“I suppose I could just climb in” Mary said softly.

I stood up, my cock now half hard, and I said "Here, Mary, let me help you”. Mary looked startled as I climbed out to face her, my cock pointing her way. I reached out and pulled the cord securing her robe and gently pulled it from her waist. The cord was soon at her side and the robe was now slightly parted showing her nightgown underneath. As I pulled the robe from her shoulders I admired her ample breasts hanging heavy on her chest. Mary’s nipples were pointing hard and slightly downward, darkening the light pink fabric that lightly covered them. I was growing harder by the second and after tossing the robe aside I was fully erect. Mary reached out to my chest and touched my skin a little tentatively as I reached out to slip her straps from her shoulders, and watch her night gown fall softly in a heap at her feet. I looked into Mary’s beautiful green eyes and took her hands as she stepped away from the pile at her feet. I helped her into the Jacuzzi and then I bent down to grab her nightgown and toss it with her robe. I climbed in with Mary and say by her side. Mary sat low in the water hiding her breasts, and I sat facing her, one arm draped around her shoulders and the other tracing a line from her thigh, up her belly towards her lovely breasts. I leaned in to Kiss Mary and she closed her eyes and let me. My hand soon was full of her breast, and I was lost in my lust. I loved the taste of her lipstick, and as I slipped my tongue into her yielding mouth I felt her warm and soft tongue greet mine in welcome. Mary brought a hand around my head and ran her fingers through my hair, while the other ran up my arm and encouraged my exploration of her body. I felt Mary’s breath hot on my face, whistling through her nose as her excitement grew. Mary turned into me bringing her leg over mine as my hand moved from her breasts to her ample butt. My lips were now exploring her ears, tasting the flesh on her neck and my fingers were running through her white hair.

I pulled away and looked into her eyes smiling “I thought the water might cool me down, but I just seem to be getting hotter”.

Mary giggled softly and said “It really is getting warm in here, isn’t it”. We shared a few more moments of soft kisses and then she broke away and said “Would you like to join me inside”?

“Hell yeah” I thought, but I said “I would love to”, and I stood back up and climbed out, grabbing a towel to dry her with and then I helped Mary from the water and wrapped her up.

“I should have brought out 2 towels” Mary said “I didn’t think I would be joining you”.

“Do you always wear night gowns and make up in the middle of the day” I asked teasingly? Mary turned beet red and I suddenly felt bad having embarrassed her, “I’m sorry Mary, I was just kidding… in case you hadn’t noticed” I said indicating my obvious arousal “I’m very glad you were wearing what you were and that you agreed to join me in the Jacuzzi”.

Mary gave me a relieved smile and said “Yes Gene, I did notice” as she glanced to my cock and proceeded to walk inside. I followed, wishing she was still wearing the nightgown, and not the towel.

We found ourselves in her bedroom, the bed was pulled down like she was expecting company, or at least hoping for some. Mary pulled the towel off and began to dry my chest. The towel was soft on my chest and as she rubbed me down I felt it brush my sensitive cock giving me little shocks of pleasure. I loved looking into Mary’s green eyes and down at her lovely breasts, creamy white with dark and thick nipples. I saw a scattering of freckles and a few moles between her breasts and down over her belly. I looked back to her eyes and she smiled as our eyes met. When she was done drying my skin, Mary took my hand and guided me to her bed, where she lay down on soft white cotton sheets, a downey comforter at our feet, and soft white pillows at out head. We kissed softly, her full lips a tasty treat as we kissed. My hands explored her soft body, grasping her large and pillowy breasts, then gently rubbing her belly and finally moving down to explore her soft pussy. Mary’s pubic hair was thin, but her pussy was soft and moist, my finger gliding across the slick skin then plunging into its warm darkness. Mary opened her legs in silent welcome, then slowly, softly she began to moan, and her hips moved up slightly at first, then with more desire as I stimulated her pussy, rolling around her hard little clit. I needed to taste that pussy, so I began kissing Mary’s neck and slowly dropped to her breasts, where I took her fat nipples into my mouth, sucking hard on her erect buttons. Her breasts wiggled as my lips pulled on them, and when I let them go, they fell to her side until I took them back in my lips for another sucking. My kisses then moved down to her belly, where my tongue began exploring her belly button, digging deep and rolling around as Mary ran her fingers through my hair. I positioned myself between her legs buried my face into her pussy. Mary gasped and raised her hips to meet my tongue as I plunged deep inside her. The taste was fantastic, sweet and clean, she tasted like soap and sex. Her pussy lips were thick and open like a sweet tasting flower, as my tongue glided up and down her slick slit. My nose was tickled by her thin, grey pubs, and as my tongue pleasured her, she began to trap my head in her soft thighs, the creamy white skin turning my world dark as she clamped my head into their vise like grip. Mary’s hips writhed in pleasure as my tongue danced along her slit, her moans grew intense as I dove deep, and she purred like a kitten as I teased her little pearl, until I couldn’t deny myself any longer and I moved back up her body, her eyes locked on mine expectantly as we both knew what was ahead. I locked lips with my older lover and with one easy stroke I slid my throbbing cock deep inside her wanting pussy. Mary sighed in pleasure and I let out my own groan of desire. I was immediately in a rhythm as I moved in and out, rocking back and forth, grinding and plunging again. Mary wrapped her legs around me and held me tight, pulling me against her soft flesh, her skin going from warm to hot as we grew more and more passionate. I had fucked many young women, but until this moment my fantasy of an older woman had been just that, but now that I was experiencing it I loved it. Her skin was hot against mine as her body softly slapped against me as I fucked her warm and moist pussy. I tongued this woman, old enough to be my grandmother, if not great grandmother.

Mary’s moaning grew more intense, her grip tightened, her legs squeezed, and her fingernails dug deeper into my skin and I realized she was close. My own orgasm was suddenly upon me and I began to explode deep inside Mary, my seed filling her barren pussy, and I felt Mary shudder in sympathy as she had her own orgasm. Mary pressed her lips so tight to mine that I tasted the blood she drew from my tortured gums. Slowly, as I came down from my high, each thrust deposited one more gush of semen and drew out more quiver of her orgasm, until we finally just held each other and kissed softly, her legs falling to my side, and her fingers played softly on my back. I pulled away and looked in her eyes, a smile upon our lips, I said “Wow that was fucking fantastic”.

“I’m so glad you liked it”, Mary replied softly as she ran her fingers through my hair. I rolled off her and lay at her side, not believing what I had just done. I stared at the ceiling, my hand across my chest, and Mary rolled into me and rested her head on my chest, and we stayed like that for many minutes, until Mary finally said “Thank you Gene… I won’t tell anyone what we did….”

I laughed and when Mary looked at me I said “What are you talking about”?

“Well”, Mary began “ just thought you might be embarrassed about being with… you know… an old woman”.

Still laughing I replied, “This has been a fantasy of mine for years, and to tell the truth, it was better than I imagined”.

Mary propped herself up on her elbows and looking at me she asked “Really”?

“Hell yeah” I answered, “and I’d love to do it again and again”.

Mary regarded me for a moment and then said “I can pay you if….”

Realizing she thought I was still in it for something other than sex, I cut her off and said “Mary, relax, this hard on was for you, not your money. If I come back it’s because I want sex, nothing else”.

“”Really” She asked again?

I leaned in and kissed her softly and said “Really”.

Mary buried her head in my chest again and we stayed like that for a few more minutes until she spoke again, “I haven’t felt like this in years, you know, not since before my husband died”.

“Give me a few more minutes and maybe I can make you feel like that again” I said.

Mary looked up again and this time she got up out of bed and said “I’ll be right back” and I watched her walk to her bathroom, and she closed the door. After I heard her pee, I heard her open her medicine cabinet and then she walked out holding a tube of something. I watched her breasts sway as she walked, and when she came near, she held up the tube and said, “I think we might need this”. It was a tube of K.Y. and by the look on her face she wanted to use it. Mary set it down on her side table and crawled up on me, and leaned down to kiss my face. I reached up and put my hands on her plump ass cheeks, squeezing and kneading her soft flesh. Mary’s hands glided down my chest to my belly and finally grabbed my now fully erect cock. I sighed as she held me, her fingers gently handling me, arousing me. Mary pulled back and with a smile she crawled back and lowed her head to my cock and I soon felt the wonderful feeling of a woman taking me into her mouth. I watched as her grey head moved up and down my stiff shaft, her lips gliding along each vein, her tongue playing around my cock head as she pulled back my foreskin and squeezed out my pre cum. I lay back and closed my eyes, smiling as Mary brought me so much pleasure. I lay like this for a few minutes, wishing with all my heart that it would never end, but then it did, and I saw Mary reach over to the side table, and with a devilish smile, she opened the tube of K.Y. and squeezed out a generous dollop into her palm and snapping the lid shut, she grasped my swollen cock and worked the slick goop over my entire shaft. I groaned as she did, hoping I wouldn’t cum right then.

Then Mary swung her leg over me and straddled my cock and began to slide her pussy along my shaft, watching my face for my reaction. I couldn’t help but smile and close my eyes at the feeling, then with one move of her hips, I slid inside. I opened my eyes to see Mary sliding her hips back and forth, her eyes watching my face, her expression one of desire and I began rocking with her, intensifying our coupling. I reached up and began playing with her breasts, and Mary put her hands behind her head giving me unobstructed access to her chest. Mary closed her eyes as I massaged her breasts, and then brought her hands down to my arms and began rubbing them to let me know she was enjoying my touch. We rocked together and I enjoyed hearing her purr in delight, until Mary opened her eyes again and with a grin she brought her face to mine and we kissed again. Mary tried her best to suck my tongue from my mouth when I went to explore hers. I reached around to her ass and grabbed her tight, running my fingers up and down her sweaty crack, and over her anus, wanting to finger her ass, but holding off for now. Mary pulled back with a look of pure lust and she began to groan and shudder, her hands on my shoulders, and her hips grinding harder and harder into my own, she felt like she would break my cock from my body any second, then it was done, but I was still in need of release, and as Mary rolled off me with her contented smile, I was still ready to fuck. Mary reached over and grabbed the tube again and I relaxed as I realized she wasn’t done with me yet. Mary gave me a sly smile and wrapped her K.Y. filled palm around me once again.

“I want to see you get off” Mary whispered.

That was all it took, to have this woman tell me she wanted to watch me cum sent a shiver through my body and I lay my head back and groaned. Mary stroked me, her hand twisting and stroking me as my cock began to twitch, once, then twice, and with the third, I felt my cum rising, and Mary sped up her strokes as I came for her the second time today. I watched as Mary, smiling, milked my cock of all it’s cum, splashing on my stomach, and chest, coating her fingers, and their pink nails. Mary was smiling at me, as she continued to stroke my now softening cock, rubbing my cum over my shaft, her hands running over my sensitive head making me shudder. “Wow” was all I could say.

I lay in stunned silence as Mary continued to work my cock, her grip firm yet gentle, until Mary leaned down and we shared a gentle kiss, and she finally let go. Mary again settled at my side and rested her head on my chest, and surprised me by quickly falling asleep. I lay with her for about half an hour until she awoke with a start and wiped a little drool from her lips, and then apologetically from my chest which made me smile. “I have to go now” I said.

“So soon” Mary asked looking truly sad, “I was thinking… maybe you might want to stay the night”?

“My parents might wonder where I was” I smiled.

“Oh, yeah, I forgot how young you are” Mary said softly.

“I’ll be back” I said as I took her chin in my fingers.

Mary brightened and said “When do you think you might be back”?

“Tomorrow too soon” I asked?

mercer6223
05-29-2009, 06:59 AM
Thanks.. that was very well done

Lazerous
05-30-2009, 12:03 AM
wonderful story!

April
06-02-2009, 12:09 AM
I just came across part 2 of this tale a little while ago, so I went looking for part one and not only did I find it, but I discovered that it is as well-written a story as the first part I read.

Thank you for taking the time to write and share this with us, and I’m looking forward to reading more of Gene and Mary’s sexy adventures.

zedro
06-10-2009, 08:26 AM
good story

maleman
06-14-2009, 11:18 PM
This is the first story I have read about older encounters. It is well written and reads like you have been there!

Couldn't stop reading!

mcwhiteboy
06-17-2009, 12:24 PM
that was great, well done

3 for 3
06-27-2009, 08:39 PM
Great story. Well told.

tmfix
08-26-2009, 09:02 AM
Really a well written story

am_cutie666
10-02-2009, 02:31 PM
very well written story.....thnks

tennisfreak802
10-05-2009, 08:12 PM
great story

charlieh
10-18-2009, 12:03 PM
more please so sexy and lifelike

bigone2
10-25-2009, 05:39 AM
I really enjoyed the story. Please write more about your time with older women.

susansloverboy
12-25-2009, 10:23 PM
Nicely done! Is this a true story of yours? I've always been interested in older women, but just don't know how to get them into bed with me. Any advice for me?

txbull247
05-01-2010, 11:42 AM
great adventure

larkin
05-02-2010, 03:14 PM
gr8 story want a 2nd!!

Nylonlady
05-05-2010, 04:07 PM
Most young men's fantasy, and love to oblige

JRinGB
06-05-2010, 06:36 PM
More.

simonj1965
07-15-2010, 05:19 AM
well done

bandit1211
11-20-2010, 04:49 PM
WOW, great story about a much ignored group.

larkin
11-20-2010, 05:27 PM
come on dude we all want a second one!!! :((((((

tyle02
01-26-2011, 01:08 PM
Wow great story, made me nice and stiff

DaveinSoCal
02-11-2011, 12:58 AM
Very well written story, makes me wanna search for an older woman lol

Steve309
02-17-2011, 04:04 PM
Loved the story thanks, many of my early lovers were older ladies and your story took me back there... Thanks

bermuda45
02-20-2011, 04:26 AM
thanks for the story, loved the depth of it

evilroomba
04-07-2011, 09:45 AM
i have to admit i've had this fantasy as well, but with an assistant at a community

injim7pussyass
04-07-2011, 10:52 AM
Great story and very well written - KEEP IT UP!! JIM

djblackcell
04-16-2011, 03:15 PM
Very nice story, please keep up the writing, we need more writers like this!

jdandy04
04-21-2011, 12:42 AM
nice story

The Lip 69
10-02-2011, 01:36 PM
Cool story

edless74
10-10-2011, 04:25 PM
awesome story

TxBobby
01-15-2012, 06:33 PM
I just started in the group and wow I have had so many fantastically like this it was like you read my mind