PDA

View Full Version : The whip or 6in to 8in or Hot Jackie

Max49
05-31-2009, 05:58 AM
:shocked2::shocked2:The whip or 6in to 8in or Hot Jackie

When a woman wants it she can get.
This is how Max was turn on by what Max call’s the whip.
Jackie will inaugurate it, and the male has no say.
It all started when Max and his wife was visiting Jackie and her husband.

After the evening meal Jackie made a phone call, at this stage Max did not now who to, but found out later. Jackie was ringing her girl friend to cover what was coming up next.
Jackie announce that she had to go around to her girl friend place to get a book to take back to the library as it will be over due, and does not want to pay a late fines.

Surprise (not really) saying ‘O’ Max your car has been parked behind mine and I can not get it out.
Max said well do you want me to take you in my car to save us change the car over Jackie said “OK”
Max asked his wife is that OK she said yes.

Max start the car and Jackie got in to the passenger seat with an extra big bag.
Driving up the street and before Max could get in to top gear Jackie grab Max’s leg and then moved on to felt Max’s cock. Jackie said “I what that to night”.
Reaching down in the extra large bag she pulled out a very large vibrator and said do you think you can be bigger than this, Max nearly run off the road. Wow, Jackie knows what she wants.

Max cock when into start up mode as Jackie rub him cock and then with the vibrator around his face and making Max open his mouth and Jackie moved it in and out.

Max then stoped at the traffic light not knowing where to go but Jackie did by pulling down Max’s zipper and before the lights when green she was sucking his cock.
It’s was not easy with a steering wheel, and trying to drive, and still not knowing where to go.
Jackie came up for air and said we go out of town where you can yes the town lights.

After Jackie directed Max to a hill telling him not to put his brake on by using his foot brake but only use the hand brake as this will show not red lights, and turn of the internal light so it does not work.
Max thought that Jackie has done this before.

Jackie then slowly put her vibrator into her cunt. Her body started to quiver.
She was lubricate her cunt by using this very bigger vibrator.
Jackie said let climb into the back seat.
Jackie said best poison is in the back of a car seat with plenty of room.
Max made it in the back seat first as he cock was stiff as a rock.
Jackie was taking of her rap around skirt and Max notice she had not been wearing and pants.
While Max seating on the seat in the middle Jackie, had position herself with her body facing the fount seats.

With her a cunt lubricate to the max with the vibrator done it work she places it on the front arm rest between the front seats then she will back in and slide his growing cock into her juicy cunt making the cock lubricate with juice Max had never felt like this before, juice running all over his cock.
With a lifting her cunt but still feeling it just on the edge she slide with control his lubricate cock to her ass then with one big push she sit hard down with a cock know enter a hole of enjoyment right up Jackie ass.

She has to get her breath as her pain and sex pleasure make her quiver with enjoyment and then she squeezes of her cheeks to get more felling that his cock is in her ass.
With Jackie sitting down as hard as she can and with out making a upward or side way moment but using Jackie pelvis, hips started backward and forwards movements like a bell dancer controlling rolling Max’s cock till it crack like a whip.
Max thought he had broken in two.
Max yells’ “out shit what are you doing you have broken it”, she replies “you basted I want it harder, fatter and bigger”.” I need to enjoy your cock you bastard”.
Jackie wanted more all Max’s maximum of his man hood and did not care how she would get it.

Max felt his cock getting bigger but she did it again whipping and cracking Max’s cock, shit it hurt again. Max felt it getting bigger than ever her thought that his cock skin could not stretch any more.
By the third time when she whip his cock she could not crack it as he felt more of Jackie ass than he had every before.
Jackie tried again and again but Max stayed hard and steady and proud of him self.

Jackie then reaches over to pick up her vibrator and slide it up her cunt and turn it to high.

With one hand hold the vibrator in and the other holding her balance on the fount seat she started to move her ass up and down demanding to be fuck hard, “yelling harder, harder, harder you prick” “ I what you to fuck me so I can remember you for ever”.

Jackie rode Max so hard using her pelvis thrusting and the squeezing her ass. Max felt every part of his body coming to the climax.
After Max blow more that he had ever did before she mooned sat hard on Max by using both hands to spread her ass to take all that he could give. “thank you thank you, you bastard thank you”.

The vibrator fell to the floor she just sat on Max giving her ass a slight squeeze to keep in Max’s cock to get the most of the felling and climax they both had.

Then Jackie real squeezed her cheeks together felling that his cock at this time it had gone limp still up her ass. She keep closed he ass by squeezing tighter and tighter then lifted her ass up very slowly. This was stretching Max’s cock.When Max first enter Jackie ass was 6in and with the whip and slow long pull out it has been stretch to 8in.

And when his cock did come out it was like a very good bottle of wine a loud popping noise like a good cork that had plenty of body.

Jackie moved to the side of the back seat and Max moved to the other side, then Jackie with on hand on the handle above the door she throw one leg up and nearly hit the back window and the other leg over the top of the front seat exposing her cunt.

“Max come here” with her free hand grabs Max’s head and jammed it in to her extra juice cunt and said “drink the juicy of life”

Max sucked and sucked and tongue her, granting her wishes as her cunt shimmer with pleasure giving out juice that nearly drowned him.
When Max came up for air, and with his fee hand the other was steadying him self from not falling over he started to play with her cunt.
Fingers at first he played with her cunt, then squeezing his hand to make Jackie ready to start fisting.

Jackie grabbed Max’s wrist and slowly direct is hand up her cunt.

The look on Jackie face could have been pain but more like sexual delight with her cunt and pelvis movement opening up to take Max’s 10in girth of his hand closed.

The only noise was the vibrator still runs as nobody had turned it off when it dropped on the floor.

Jackie then garbed Max’s arm and indicated to push his fist right in, with this Max felt the wall of her cunt close around his wrist.
Jackie can to a rest and said “fuck I got you it’s you bloody well fells fuckin good ”.
Jackie still holding max’s arm slowly started to move it in and out her face was shining and her eyes closed put her cunt was wriggling.

Max decided to bring is finger together around his thumb making a real fist. Jackie wriggled more and pelvis was thrusting to her maximum, Jackie was wanting more by pull my arm in and out so Max start to rotate his fist slowly that started Jackie to produce more juice then every.
Her body seamed to go it to a trance with moans that was louder than the liberator on the floor.

Next think the mussels in her cunt started to push and Jackie started to do heavy panting her belly started and use her pelvis she was going mad trying to squeeze my fist out. Jackie seams to be in another world.
But she was juicing so much my fist had no wear to go put come out.

Jackie waited a while and brought her legs down at the same time Max reached down and turn off the vibrator.

Jackie lent over to her big bag and pulled out some wet one and started to clean Max up then started to clean her self.
Getting back in to the front seat and putting on her rapper round skirt and Max redressing it was time to head back to each out spouses.

On the way home Max ask what about the book you had to pick up. Jackie replied, I got it here, what about the phone call to your girlfriend that was just to cover our ass as an alibi.
I asked Jackie that she must be hot with her husband, does her enjoy a section like what we had. “ ’O’ NO” I could not do that to my husband he my security a person that gives me children and a home to live in.
Only a lover can give me my fantasy, desire, pleasure, guilt and the satisfaction.
Max asked if you left your husband would you married me “NO” you know want I like.

I would have no secrets. Max replied “but we could have swap meeting to satisfied you”
Jackie “I want secrets and dares. It makes me feel extra good.”
When they got back to her house we were asked did she get what she went for Jackie replied “I got the lot and I’m satisfied that it was in good order”

Three day later Jackie rang Max and said that she can still feel that night.
Max replied “I will not forget how I got my extra length ”

April
05-31-2009, 09:48 PM
Thanks for the new addition, & Welcome to SSP.