PDA

View Full Version : Mirka.

Apaixtos55
05-31-2009, 08:23 AM
I was 18 when i met for the first time Mirka,a 38 years old sailors wife.
She was working in the same store i took a partime job while i was studying.
She was about 5 feet 6 inches, pretty with nice figure,i'll say sexy enough.
I'm taller than her,ordinary faced youngster but with a nice sized cock that most females noticed looking at me.
Mirka with her sailor husband away for days every week noticed that i was a well endowed youngster and she flerted with me with caution that no one else in the store will suspect that she was interested in me.
I noticed with surprise her interest in me as it was the first time a woman 20 years older flerted with me.
Since i was 16 i had sexual relations with 2 other teenage girls who were sexually active.
I was reluctan to show any interest in her but one evening in late May after the store closed a late spring rare for our country storm hit the area as i was going to the buss stop and as i was trying to find shelter when i heard the horn of a car.
It was Mirka who shouted to me to get in her car to avoid the heavy rain that suddenly purred down.
I hessitated only a second before i run and entered in her car.
As she drove she asked me if i was hungry and i noted.
She stoped in a fast food store further down in another road ,bought food for both of us and without asking me she drove to her house about two miles in the outskirts of town.
Her house was nice and cozy as i noticed.
We sat in the kitchen eating while Mirka never stoped smiling and asking about me my family and even if i had a girlfriend.I answered her truthfully about anything she asked even about the girls i had allthough i felt a little embarrased about it.
After we ate as we sat on her living room sofa without asking her she told me about her life.She had a couple of dissapointing affairs and for a few years dissapointed by the way those men treated her she avoided having another affair until the sailor asked her to marry him after he met her at the store.He was very nice to her and she married him even though she knew that marrying a sailor mean that she will be alone most of her life.
She was more than 5 years married and her husband wasn't able to impregnate her.
He always told her that God will provide for them and he will pless them with children.
I was looking at her with wide eyes as slowly i had the feeling that maybe she wanted us to have an affair so that she will concieve children with me.
At fιrst i was schoked but soon i was very flattered and the idea gave me a roaring erection that Mirka noticed before i had time to cover it.
Without hessitation she leaned her body to mine and her hand was on the bulge my cock made in my pants.
"My god you are really big" she exclaimed as she began to kiss my face.
Soon we were locked in a tight embrace kissing passionately.
Her lips were mature,sweeter and hotter than the teenage girls i made love before.
In a hurry she began to undress me and i helper her take off my clothes.Soon i was naked and she quickly undressed looking at me with a passion that send ripples of lust in my already hard cock.
She came to me and without any further foreplay took my hard cock rupping it on her cuntlips who were wetter than i imagined they will be and then with a loud moan that filled the room she sat down on my cock who slided like a hot knife in her tighter than i expected hot slick cunt.
She sat down trying to take it all in her cunt as i cupped her ass in my hands squizing them lovingly.
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh sweet God your so big,so big,aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh,fuck me fuck me" she cried out as she moved her body up and down on my hard cock.
I moved with her holding her buttocks in my hands slamming deep in her cunt as she bore her body down crying out loudly as my cock head was hitting pottom in her cunt.
She was kissing my lips and face while she was rupping her stiff nippled breasts on my chest.
She was by far better than any of the other 2 girls i fucked and i knew i will soon plast my hot sperm in her sweet cunt.
I thought that i will come before her but she beat me with her orgasm even by a few seconds.
Her cunt became suddenly more juicy, hotter and she erupted like a small volcano on my cock.
"Im coming,come with me i'm coming aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh,now,now,now,aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh hhh,now" she cried out as her cunt erupted in her orgasm.
Seconds latter i was comming too as she pressed her cunt down taking every centimeter of my jerking cock deep in her womb that was avidly sucking every drop of my hot sperm.
We were both moaning and panting our bodies tiedly locked in a hot embrace as we both enjoyed all the pleasures of the flesh in our hot coupling.
We remained coupled for what it seemed a long time as she lay panting with her head on my shoulder.
Then slowly reluctantly she raised herself up from my soft cock.
Looking wide eyed at me she told me that it was the best and most pleasurable coupling she had with any male.
I was very flattered hearing her words and without hessitation i told her that she was fantastic and she embraced me kissing me pasionately on the lips.
She told me that she wanted me to stay longer with her but that was not possible as she had to take into account not to have any male in her house so that any neighbor might suspect her of any wrong doings.
She was right so after we cleaned our bodies she drove me to the place i was living.
Well my affair with Mirka lasted longer than i expected untill i finished my studies and her husband was right that God will pless them with children.Only i was the father of them.
They were both happy and he never or anyone else suspected his wife of any wrong doing as we were very discrete and carefull all the time.
Even now years latter happilly married with my own children i'm in contact with Mirka and i see her and the children sometimes even from a distance growing up.
That's all guys and girls.

comsmith22
05-31-2009, 05:29 PM
Hot Story... thanks...

MEHOFF1962
06-03-2009, 08:00 PM
good story, but could've been better with the better punctuations and structure

zedro
06-10-2009, 08:55 AM
great story

craig192
07-05-2009, 05:35 PM