PDA

View Full Version : Ryan and Daddy

psykochild2
05-31-2009, 06:15 PM
This story is fictional but pretty good.

Ryan was a 16 year old boy just starting high school. Ryan always wanted to know how big his penis would grow but diddnt have any older siblings. So one day right before his dad got in the shower Ryan ran in the closet to spy on his dad and see how big his penis was. So Ryan was sitting in the closet anxiously awaiting for the moment that his dad would walk up to the shower. Then it happened, his dad walked into his view, took of his clothes and hopped in the shower. Ryan couldn't belive how big his dad was. So he waited until his dad got out of the shower and then he ran back to his room. Later that night Ryan was laying on his bed in his underwear watching tv. He heard a knock on his bedroom door so he got up, opened the door and it was his dad. He asked if he could come in because he had to talk to Ryan about something. Ryan let him in and they both sat down on his bed. His dad said "So I saw you looking at me in the shower today." Ryan froze with fear and said " um..u did?" His dad said "yes, and I dont are that you were looking at me, I just want to know why." Ryan told him that he was insecure about his size and wanted to get an idea of how big he would get. His father said that he understood what he was going through, then he father said "So how big are you?" Ryan said he had never measured it so he diddn't know. His father said "Well let's see it." So Ryan took of his underwear and showed his dad. His dad looked suprised then he said "Damn, when I was your age I was half that size." This made Ryan feel a lot better.

The next day Ryan woke up and found a note on his dresser that said " Ryan, come into my room once you get up."Love-Dad. So Ryan walked to his dad's room and walked in. His dad was laying there watching tv in his underwear. Ryan asked his dad what he wanted and he asked him to go to the gym with him. Ryan agreed to go so they got dressed and left for the gym. At the gym they worked out for a while then went to the showers. There was only one shower open so Ryan and his dad showerd together.

Once they were home Ryan went upstairs to his room. Once again his dad knocked on his door and said he needed to talk to him. His dad said "I've been thinking about our talk last night and i was just wondering if you had any questions." Ryan did have one question. Ryan asked "Well what is a blowjob?" His dad responded "Well, you want me to show you?" Ryan said yes. His dad told him to strip down to his underwear. Ryan did as he was told. Then laid on his bed and his dad pulled down Ryan's underwear. Then his dad started sucking Ryan's cock. Ryan could not believe how good it felt. Then his dad finished and said "Ok, now it's your turn." So Ryan got on his knees, pulled his father's pants down and got ready to take his first cock to his mouth. Ryan started sucking his dad as hard as he could. After a couple minuites Ryan's dad came in his mouth and Ryan swallowed.

Stay Tunde for Part 2

delehas45
06-03-2009, 07:42 AM
nice post part 2 cant wait

thyge
07-01-2009, 11:00 PM
nice story, thanks

NayaR
05-26-2010, 10:57 AM
nice story need more

kenbkk
05-29-2010, 04:57 AM