PDA

View Full Version : Who's The boss Now

eryika010
06-01-2009, 07:59 PM
This Department will make a complete turn around. I don't care if you never see your families, boyfriends, girlfriends, cat, dog, bird or whom ever you go home to. We are second to last as a department in this company. I will not let us slip to last. If you value your jobs you will get behind me on this and I do me it!!! Shelly, stated.

Shelly Johnson, CFO of any big company in America. Young, successful, charming and pleasing to the eye. She was so frustrated at this point, due to her departments sudden down fall. She was not use to being on the bottom or any where near it. But, that's where she found her self and her department. After working her way up from the bottom, she was not happy.

Part of it was due to the economy, some of it was due to new personnel. But, most of it was due to giving the people below her to much freedom. They abused her authority and now they were going to see the B.... come out of her. Especially Mr. Dale Rogers, a man with fair intelligent, alright communication skills. Dales best attribute was stabbing his boss in the back. This was his third department in eighteen months.

The CO of the company challenged Shelly to light a fire under this underachiever named Dale Rogers. Shelly has tried every trick she knows, but, she hasn't reached him........yet. Now she's cracking the whip. Any questions, Shelly asked. Dale's hand went up.

Shelly took her time calling on him as she looked around the room. Yes Dale, she called. Can we get a snack machine in the break room, he asked? That use to piss Shelly off, but, now she doesn't let anyone see how angry she is. Meeting adjourn, people nudged Dale on the way out.

All kinds of thoughts ran through Shelly's head as she switched to a higher setting on the stationary bike. Sweat poured down her face as she angrily peddled the bike. The timer read sixty minutes, then cool down as her pace and heart rate dropped back down.

The sauna is going to feel so good as she wrapped a towl around her naked body. The sauna was unisex and most of the guys intimidated the women. So, the gym built an all woman's sauna, it was crowed as usual. Forget this at least the men are quite and enjoy the steam.

So, what if they stare and try to intimidate her. Shelly was ready for a good fight any way. She opened the door to the unisex sauna, no one here. Perfect, a little steam, a little peace and quite, so, that I may sort through my thoughts.

Shelly didn't know how long she was in there when she looked up at a figure staring at her. She quickly gather herself and sat up. Thats when she heard a neck hair rasing fimiluar voice. Hey, Bosslady, the voice said. Shelly hated that term and before she could think. She seen red, Dale Rogers, your dead.

Front kick, spinning back fist, followed by a spinning back kick. Shelly's towel fell to the floor and all her attacks were blocked. He even caught her leg and pushed her back onto the bench. This made Shelly even angier as she sat there nude.

That smug look of , I know I'm better than you came accross his face. Now he was going to really get it. Double front kick, he blocked the first. But, the second conected to the mid section. Didn't phase him as she launched another spinning back fist.

It conected to the side of his head, he went down to one knee. His towel fell to the floor. Shelly grabbed the back of his head to pull his head to her knee. Blocked as her grabbed her on his way up. He slammed her naked body agaist the wall. The air rushed from her lungs, then he kissed her.

Shelly became infeareated, double front punch, spinning back fist left then right. Double front kick, front punch and he dropped to his knee's. The thrill of watching him go down had a funney effect on her. She became aroused as she huffed and puffed.

She stood in her fighting stand waiting for an openning. Her nipples became erect as he lungged foward. He pent her aganist the wall and smile as she struggle to free her self. The heat from the sauna cause them both to sweat as each of them tried to gain the advantage.

Shelly's breast rose and fell as she tried to fill her lunges with air. Her nipples rubbed his rock hard chest. Giving her delight she didn't expect. The more she struggle the better the pleasure until she got an inside wrist lock. Ducked under his arm and pent it behind his back.

But, Dale is strong. He quickly reversed the move and Shelly was sent back to the wall. This time her nipples were smashed and pulsating. He also grabbed a hand full of her hair. Shelly was in trouble now.

She didn't have any counters to get out of his grasp. Then she felt his large penis throb against her buttocks. It was lodged between her ass cheecks. Throbbing wildly making her more arousled as there sweat mixed from being so close.

She serched her mind to free her self. But, Dale had her hemmed up good. Shelly's body began to betray her and with her buttock musceles. She tightend and loosen her grip on his huge hard on. She tried to fight the eurge. Shelly just couldn't win any fight on this day.

Her anger slowly turn to lust, her pussy tinggle as her butt massage his long prick. Dale's grip lightened up as the sensation took hold of him. Shelly moved up and down his prick with her new found freedom. He moan with delight from the softness of her ass.

As he throbbed between her butt cheeks, Shelly tried to ease her hand behind her to cup his nut sack. But, Dale didn't want her to move, so, he snatch his grip back. The pain was felt in her head from him pulling her hair and the wrist lock he had on her. Letting her know he was in charge.

It was like he was two persons wrapped in one body. One that wanted to punish her, the other wanted to fuck her. Dominion verses pleasure, which one would he sucumb to. Shelly was enjoining a little of both as his hard cock twitched between her ass cheeks.

The throbbing was becoming more intense as he held her tight. His hard body pressed into hers. The pressure of his body and the stillness of the wall sandwiched her. Touching spots of ecstasy she never knew she had, waves of pleasure flowed through her. They crashed at the tip of her clit, driving Shelly wild with lust.

Dale finally let a moan of passion slip from his lips. Shelly's ass felt really wonderful to him. The way she flexed her buttocks massage the mess out of his dick. This woman has skills, but, she's still the bitch that down grades me at the job as he pulled harder on her hair.

This was paculure for Dale. He couldn't count the times he undressed Shelly with his eyes. Only if she knew how many times he wanted to caress her pussy, stroke her ass and pinch her nipples when they poked out. The times he had to use his folders to hide his enormous hard on. He has always wanted to fuck Shelly. He has always wanted to slap the smugness out of her as well. To him she was to fine for her own good and now he was going to take her down a peg or two.

Shelly could feel the moistness drip from her excited pussy. She haden felt this turned on in months. His pulsating dick seemed to be getting larger and thicker which made her wanton. She never even thought about fucking Dale. To her he was a jerk that had friends in high places. But, now she wanted that long, thick, jerking cock all in her soaked cunt.

Dale took a few steps back and looked at that firm ass. He never relinquished his hold on her thou. Shelly squealed because he took away his sweet dick. He lifted his free hand high and then brought it down across Shelly's tight ass. Slap, slap, slap he turn her cinnimon skin red. He watched her the ripples travel from one side of her firm ass to the other.

Shelly panted and moaned from the pain and pleasure of having her ass smacked. The first smack shocked her, the sting and the added pain from the swet. But, then the pleasure came and her pussy throbbed. After the third pop her pussy exploded and she came like she never did before. This was unusal, Shelly never cumms with out a dick, vibrator or finger shoved in her coochie.

Dale watched as she climaxed, her moaning, groaning and gyrating of her sweet ass. Made his cock bob like a conductors wond, his desire for her was growing. Boss lady is such a freak, who would of thought it, he questioned him self. As she stuck her ass out, it was like she was begging for more.

Dale was happy to acommendate her as he smack that as over and over again. The power he felt over his boss was such a rush. One hand full of her hair the other popping her tight ass. The same ass she flonted in his face every day. Smack, smack, smack was the sound that bounced off the walls of the sauna.

Each smack jarred Shelly toward another powerful orgasm. The pain quickly replaced by pleasure as he spanked her ass. Her juices ran down her inner thigh. The more he slapped her ass the more her juices ran. Shelly couldn't hold her bossy composure any longer.YEEEEESSSSSS................ YESSSSSSS smack that ass.....samck that ass like you own it. Ooooooooh that feels soooooooo gooooooood as she bucked and stomped her feet to another orgasm.

Dale couldn't swing any longer as he stared at her gyrating, reddish butt cheeks. He felt his early rage draing as well and his deep desire was renewing him. He eased back bewteen her thighs, the tip of his penis touch her first. Lightly pokeing her in the thigh and buttocks, then he wet the tip of his dick in her warm juices. Prepareing his cock to enter her soaked pussy.

Shelly antisiapated him entering her as her body trimbled and her clit quivered. She loved the fact that he was coating his rod to fuck her. She braced her self agnist the wall for it. Her ass still warm from the smacking he gave her. She spread her legs as he played in her cumm.

Dale guided the tip of his cock along the lips of her wet twat. Careful not to go in her throbbing pussy. It was a sweet tease as she tried to push back onto his pole. Your not in control of this boss lady, he thought to him self as he watched her squirm.

Shelly's pussy was on fire and she quivering like she never did before. She wanted his dick in her sooooooo bad. Her pussy throbbed with every sweet touch. She felt another mind blowing climax coming on. Her third and this fool haden even put his cock in her yet. But, his torture and tease had her beyond arousal.

With his penis head well coated, Dale parted her drenched pussy lips. They made that real wet sound as his head pushed past them. He stopped with only the tip of his dick pulsating in her tight quivering hole. Man.....boss lady has some tight, wet pussy, he groan aloud. He paused a moment to allow her cunt to polish his knob.

Shelly almost came when he entered her. The head of his penis stretching the entrance of her pussy. He was going to fill her pussy up with that thick cock of his. Why is he stopping, she thought to her self. Please....... don't stop, she moaned aloud. What a tease......she commented as her pussy squeezed and released his dick.

Dale's dick head was being milked by Shelly's hot, sweet pussy. He pulled his cock head from her sucking pussy to a frustrating squeal. Her ass swayed looking for his cock. Fuck me you bastard.......Shelly yelled!!! Dale snapped at the sound of her voice. He wet her ass hole with her warm juices and her thrust his hips forward burring his prick deep in her ass.

He pumped her like a mad man as she trembled and screamed out in pain and pleasure. Her ass hole stretched to allow his thick long cock in and out. As he slammed his dick in her puckering butt. Shelly came hard from the pain and pleasure of his invading cock. Her mind went numb as the rush flooded her brain. Her ass has never been filled, he was in virgin terrority. Shelley's body jerked as she looked like a fish on the end of a pole. Daggling to free her self. She was in a daze as he fucked her ass.

Dale became verbal while he pumped her ass. I told you, your not in control here. This is my meeting, you need to raise your hand to speak and wait on me to call on you to speak. As his loaded balls slapped the cheeks of her soft firm ass. But, I must say you have a sweet tight ass. Take my hard thick cock Boss lady. Mmmmmmm.....I love the way your butt is puckering around my prick. Picking up the pace, he pushed deep into Shelly's ass.

Shelly's mind began to clear as his thrust was building her to another orgasm. She never knew a butt fuck could feel so good. It's an erodgenous zone that was virgin until now. The pain hurt her, but, the pleasure was overwhelming. The way his cock filled her until she thought she would burst. When he pulles his thick, long prick out of her ass he would hit every sweet spot. Causing mini-orgasm to build up in her. She loved thick dick in her butt.

As he rocked her body, Shelly raised her hand as she steady her self with her other hand. Dale smiled to him self, before he told her to speak. May I tell you how good your dick feels in my ass, Boss? Go ahead he, demanded. Your cock is the first........oooooh, ooooh your dick feels soooooooo...... good. Please... please..... fuck my ass. This is your ass.....this is your ass, Boss!! I-I-I'm ...... I'm cummmmmmming as her body went into convulsion.

Her ass clamped down on his cock. Dale strained not to give into the sweet sensation. He didn't want to flood her ass with his first nut. So, he pulled out just in time, even the warm sanna air felt cool. Compared to Shelly's hot, tight, sexy ass. Her hand went back up as she wiggled that butt looking for his penis.

You may speak,he told her. Please......please put that thick cock back in my ass. The pleasure it gives me is so wonderful and foreign to me. Please fuck me.....boss.....please fuck me. I need your dick back in my hungry ass, she told him.

Dale's cock throbbed as he smiled boldly. He never felt so empowered by sheer brut control. It was like no other rush he had ever before, except for a mind blowing, back breaking orgasm. He felt like his penis grew two more inches. The male ego at it's best as he guide his raging hard on toward her.

Shelly braced her self to except his huge cock back in her awaiting tight ass. He teased the rim of her butt hole, touching the hole with his dick head. He would watch her ass hole pucker. Begging for his prick to split her firm cheeks and fuck her ass silly. Her heart raced and her pussy creamed. She wanted so bad to take control. But, she knew he was in total control.

Dale couldn't make up his mind as he watched her puckering ass. Pussy... ass.... pussy...... ass. Running his prick between the holes. Creamy, wet, tight pussy or tight, clutching ass. He couldn't decide what to fuck when he closed his eyes and lung forward. His cock pushed deep and throbbed as his full nut sack touched her succulent butt.

Shelly gasp as he filled her with his pulsating long cock. Her mind was spinning like before from the pleasure her body was receiving. He slowly pumped in and out.......in and out......inch by inch.....in and out. The tip of his cock almost out of her when he starts the sweet push back in. He touches spots in her that no man has ever touch before. She shook, jerked and came like a school girl loosing her virginity.

With his eyes still closed he finally figured out which hole he sank in. Shelly's pussy is just as tight as her ass, although, the wetness was a lot creamier. Her pussy quivered unlike her ass which puckered around his cock. He was glade his cock found her sweet pussy. That's where he wanted to shoot his pent back load.

Ahhhhhh......boss........ahhhhhhh.....boss. Your prick feeeeeeeeels just as goooooooood in my cunt. As it does in my hungry ass, that's when she felt the pain of him yanking on her hair. She spoke out of turn and she paid for it. Even thou her pussy was creaming and sucking every inch of his dick. He was the boss as he picked up the pace.

His nuts were slamming into her firm ass very rapidly as he pulled her hair. The thrust were making that slapping noise as he pounded his meat into her sucking twat. Her moaning became intense the harder he fucked her and she begged for more. She finally had enough freedom to reach back between her legs to caress his balls.

Her soft touch was electrifying and her fingers felt like silk. The way she used the tips and her loving, tender squeeze. Dayumm....she's good. Building the pressure to almost eruption. But, two could play at this game, Dale thought. As he reached around and found her dripping wet clit. He lightly stroked it with his finger tips. She began to buck with pleasure, her body couldn't phantom all the pleasure as her knee's buckled. He made little circles on her love button and Shelly explodes, her pussy double clutched his cock at the same time she squeezed his nuts.

Dale erupted...........dick throbbing....... still slamming his dick in her.... man juice shooting and him growling. Her sweet cunt was milking his jewels. Her cunt felt like it was doing the wave on his cock. As he jettison ounce after ounce of jism into her sucking pussy. Dale was being drained, along with his cumm went his strength.

Shelly was finally able to break his grip. Revenge was not on her mind. Getting his sweet cock back in her ass was. She quickly took advantage of his weaken state.

Pushing him back onto one of the benches, his cock sticking straight up. Shelly shivered at the sight as she positioned her self over him. Dale still delirious with pleasure just watched as she lubed her ass hole with his man juice.

She pumped his cock and nuts to enhance his arousal. When she felt his dick jump she began to lower her butt onto his large penis. The tip of his dick entered her and she began to pant. His dick felt amazing in her ass, Shelly was hooked on getting her ass fucked. With every inch her pants became more intense and the pleasure grew.

She felt her butt hole grab and release his pulsating dick. Dale was moaning again as the last inch slipped into her hungry ass. She loved how he was throbbing in her as she started to bounce up and down in his lap. The more she bounced the better his dick felt. She reached down to massage his balls, his dick went wild. He reached up and grabbed her hips slamming his cock in and out of her trembling ass.

That's it.............fuck that ass, she encouraged him. Ooooooooh yeah...... oooooooh yeah...... that dick feeeeeeeeeeeels so good. Your driving me absolutely mad with that sweet cock. I never knew a dick in my ass could feel so gooooood. Fuccccccccccck meeeeeeeeeeee......... Dale was fully back now as he pumped his dick in and out of her. He pushed and pulled her up and down by her hips. Using her weight to fuck her ass long and deep. Shelly began talking in tongues as she came over and over again.

Shelly's squeeze on his balls became more intense and Dale felt like she push the longer button. He pushed his cock in her like he was trying to split her in two. She loved it as he pounded her butt and she wiggled her butt all over his cock. Dale felt his second eruption coming on as she stroked his nuts and bounced in his lap. Her ass sucked his cock with deep suction as his jewels tightened up. He groan and moan as he shoved his penis deep. Deep.... into her puckering butt. At the same time they sucked air in and bellowed I-I-I'm CUMMMMMMMMMING. Her ass quivered as he filled it with hot, sticky cummm.

The next day at the office the could hardly look one another in the eye. When they finally did they smiled. Needles to say Shelly's department returned to number one. Dale got advanced to running his own department. They developed a real respect for one another. They often repeat the sauna room incident and has turned others onto it.

April
06-01-2009, 11:01 PM
Well it looks like Shelly finally found a way to light a fire under Dale. Another hot and sexy tale – thanks for the new addition.

Rum
06-01-2009, 11:23 PM
Hot story but you may want to use spell check more. Also try seperating the speaking with " ". Otherwise, I liked the story very much.

frankjohnmoore
11-02-2009, 01:56 AM
nice story but fucking in a sauna can kill you, the heat and all that stuff

rmreading
12-12-2010, 11:19 PM
All of the technical stuff was really very good... just hate to see a jerk (regardless of gender) come out ahead (obviously my problem not yours).