PDA

View Full Version : My Summer In The Retirement Community Part 2

Tom Jones
06-01-2009, 10:33 PM
Here is part 2 of my latest little story. I hope you enjoy my fantasy as much as I did writing it.

Mary and I were fuck buddies. We had been lovers for about six weeks, really enjoying each other’s company. We had a serious talk the first weekend I spent alone with her and we both agreed that either one of us could end things any time and that the other would let things go, really taking any strain off our time together, and we just began to enjoy ourselves.

Mary and I would fuck, go out to lunch fuck some more then sometimes have dinner. We would talk, go to movies, joke around, get a little frisky, but we stayed pretty discreet, usually. One Friday we had agreed to spend the weekend together and so I used my pass to get in the complex Friday night after telling my parents I was going camping for the weekend. After a night of passion that just wouldn’t quit, we made a nice breakfast and enjoyed it, naked, on her patio in the warm morning sun. The voices of her fellow retirement community citizens coming from behind the fence as then took morning strolls, and we just smiled at the idea of being so close to them and completely naked. After eating, we cleaned up to the sounds of some nice jazz coming from her stereo. Mary gave me a sly smile and told me to get in bed, which I eagerly did, figuring she had something fun in mind, and boy did she.

I heard the music get louder and then Mary appeared in the doorway wearing a sexy little number, black mini dress and heels. I laughed as she shimmied and shook, her boobs jiggling and her round ass grinding. Mary was all smiles, she had finally come to terms with the idea a young guy could find her sexy, and she now loved to flaunt herself to me, to excite me. My cock was ready and quickly was at full staff for another go. I watched as Mary flashed her bare ass my way, her pussy was bare ever since I told her I thought it was sexy and she would tease me with it often. I grabbed myself and began stroking my erection and Mary gave me a knowing wink, she loved to watch her young man pleasure himself. Just as Mary slipped out of her dress we heard something that took us both by surprise. The music had drowned out the sound of Mary’s front door opening and her daughter had walked in on us as we lay in a naked embrace. “MOTHER” we heard her yell.

Mary jumped into bed and quickly pulled a sheet up to cover herself, “Charlotte, honey, what are you doing here” Mary asked embarrassed.

I looked up I saw a face I knew from Mary’s wall of pictures, it was her oldest daughter, Charlotte. Charlotte was about as tall as Mary and I knew from talking with Mary that she was just over 50. Charlotte shared her mom’s green eyes but not much else. Charlotte was much thinner, and had a smaller bosom, and her hair was still brown but I suspected that had much more to do with a bottle than genetics. Charlotte stood in the doorway slack jawed as she tried to wrap her mind around the idea her mother was in bed with a naked young man sporting an erection.

“What am I doing here” Charlotte asked? “I think you should be explaining what you’re doing here… like this” and Charlotte waved her hands our way.

I shifted so Charlotte got a good look at me, and I gave her a little smile, flustering her quite a bit as she avoided my gaze after that. Charlotte was wearing jeans and a v-neck t-shirt with her bra visible through the thin fabric. I began imagining her naked and wondered if she had any of her mother’s lusty tendencies.

Mary took on a sterner tone, “Charlotte, this is my home and I can do what I want and with whom I want when I’m here”.

“But he’s just a boy” Charlotte said indicating me, so I opened my legs just a little bit wider.

“Gene is my friend and if I want to be intimate with him, it’s none of your business” Mary argued.

“Mother” Charlotte said plaintively, “I’m just worried about you and what he might have up his sleeve” Charlotte said as she quickly looked me up and down, unsure of what to make of me.

“He’s harmless” Mary said trying to sound reassuring, “We have fun together”.

I decided to say something at this point, “I’m not stealing from your mom” I began, “I don’t ask her to buy me expensive gifts and I haven’t asked for power of attorney over her estate. I haven’t even asked to be on her life insurance policy”.

Charlotte gave me a rather condescending look as she said “Please don’t interrupt us young man”.

I looked at Mary and said “I’m not going to get between you and your daughter. It’s obvious she is concerned about you, but I have a raging hard on and if you two want to talk I either need a cold shower, or I need to rub one out”.

Mary gave me a lusty smile at this as she was horney to, so she winked at me and said to Charlotte, “We’ll talk next week Char, I have plans for this weekend” and Mary ran her hand over my thigh.

“Here” I said as I got out of the bed, “Let me walk you to the door” and I walked over to her, my erection bobbing with each step.

Charlotte looked from Mary to me and back again, threw up her hands and turned around. I glanced back at a smiling Mary and winked then followed her daughter to the door.

“You don’t need to show me out, I think I know the way” she said sarcastically.

As I followed her, admiring her slender figure I said “You really have nothing to worry about, I just think your mom is incredibly sexy and I really enjoy being with her, nothing more”.

Charlotte whirled around and said “I don’t know what you’re up to, boy, but if you hurt my mom in any way I’ll be sure your prosecuted to the full extent of the law”.

“Deal” I said, “and when you discover I’m not lying I will expect an appropriate appology” and I extended my hand and Charlotte just looked at it then at me and turned around to leave and I admired her figure as she headed out the door.

I bounced back to Mary and jumped into bed and her warm embrace. We laughed about her daughter’s look when she saw us, but then we were quickly preoccupied by more exciting things, like sex. I kissed Mary’s bright red lips and again I tasted the lipstick that she kept thick on her lips. The taste of her lips gave me an idea and I rolled off her and lay next to her and I said softly to my beautiful older lover “I want to see your lips on my cock, baby”.

Mary gave me a devilish smile and answered “I would love to sweetie” and Mary lowered her head to my erection and I saw her lips envelope my cock and as she looked up at me I saw her lips slide up and down my shaft leaving a little bit of red each time. I loved how she felt, how warm and gentle her mouth was and how her tongue would tease my cock as she blew me. I loved watching Mary pleasure me, her eyes watching me as well, brightening every time I praised her and told her how good she felt and how sexy she looked.

After a few minutes of Mary slurping and sucking on me I pulled her off lay her on her back, opening her legs and exposing her wonderfully hairless pussy. Her lips were swollen in desire and looked moist in her lust. I grabbed the K.Y. and put some in her hand and smiled as she rubbed it all over my cock, then I took myself in hand and slid balls deep in her pussy. Mary groaned and grabbed me with her thighs, squeezing me like a vise. Mary wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me to her face and our tongues began to slip and slide together, wrapping and twirling as our lips grasped at each other like starving men eating for the first time in weeks. My arms held me above Mary, strong and firm I stayed above her soft body. I rocked my cock in and out of her pussy, thrusting and grinding to match her own. Mary looked into my eyes, her beautiful green eyes were mesmerizing and her red lips were a match for her flushed face and her breath was as hot as her pussy. I didn’t last long and I was quickly overcome with the urge to cum, filling her pussy with pulse after pulse of hot creamy sperm. As I came in her I saw Mary’s face light up, my pleasure was hers as she got as much out of my orgasms as she got from her own.

Mary and I spent the rest of the weekend together, enjoying the warm days in town and the warm nights in bed. During this time Mary told me all about Charlotte, and how she was divorced and alone, how her kids grown and how she seemed lonely. Mary even joked that her daughter needed to get laid, and I thought I was just the guy for the job.

Mary and I didn’t see each other for a few days after that weekend as we both needed some time to recover, so I caught up with some friends and just did some guy stuff, but then one day after work I went by Mary’s, and found her in a really good mood.

“Hey lover” she said in greeting as she opened her door.

“Hey sexy” I said in return as I walked inside.

Mary gave me a sly grin and then I leaned in to kiss her. My hands quickly went to her white denim covered ass and pulled her close. Mary melted into my arms as we embraced. I next felt Mary fumbling with my pants as she tried to free my cock so it could come out to play, and I began to loose her breasts from her blouse. We left our clothes by the front door and I chased her to her bed as she giggled and her ass jiggled just out of my grasp until we collapsed on her bed, her cool downy comforter embracing us as we lay together and made love. The sounds of our lust escaping her opened window to entertain any of her fellow retirees who might happen by.

After we had finished another great fuck session we were relaxing with a couple cold drinks in her Jacuzzi and the subject of Charlotte came up again, and I asked “How long has she been divorced”?

“Oh God… it must be over ten years now… her ex discovered he was gay and Charlotte took it hard” Mary told me, “Why do you ask”?

“No reason” I lied.

Mary regarded me and she began to smile “No reason my big rear end”!

“What” I asked?

“You think she’s hot don’t you and want her, don’t you” Mary said with a big grin.

“Maybe… a little… she is your daughter” I tried to explain.

Mary laughed long and hard, one of her more endearing features being her wonderful laugh and she said cheerfully “Go ahead, Gene, you have my blessing”.

“You don’t mind? I mean, well… I think she’s really hot…” I started to say all excited.

Mary laughed some more, her big tits jiggling, and she said “Really Gene, have fun, I know she needs to”.

One evening shortly after that conversation I arrived at Mary’s place and saw Charlotte’s car in a space outside Mary’s condo. I knocked on the door and Mary answered it with a wink and when I entered Charlotte was sitting on the sofa Mary and I had been making such good use of recently. Charlotte was wearing a cream colored knee length skirt and a white blouse, sheer enough to see the outline of her bra. I also noticed her legs were bare so I wanted a good look at her from the rear to see the natural outline of her slim ass.

“Char, you remember Gene” Mary said cheerily.

Looking a little exasperated and embarrassed Charlotte said “Yes I do, hello Gene”.

“Good to see you again” I said with a smile.

“Can I get you something to drink honey” Mary said to me as she came up to me and threw her arms around my neck and pressed her body against mine. I put my hands around her waist and down to her ass and the soft sweat pants that covered her round cheeks then as we kissed I slid my tongue in her mouth and she did the same right back to me.

When we broke our kiss I felt my cock stirring and I looked at Mary and said “I’ll get it babe” and then I walked to the kitchen to get some ice water.

Charlotte’s eyes were following me her face a little shocked and I saw she was looking a little drunk. About then Charlotte stood up and staggered from the room saying she would be right back I watched as her ass moved so nicely under her skirt with just the right amount of jiggle when she was gone Mary bounced over to me, her boobs barely supported by the new bra I helped her pick out, and she said “ I’m going to suggest she let you come to her work as a kind of work experience, or internship, and then you two can have some alone time” and Mary began rubbing my crotch with a wicked little grin.

“Sounds good” I said with a smile.

Charlotte walked back into the room and sat back down on the sofa and Mary started talking “Char, honey, I was thinking… Gene is going to be studying business at the local college this fall and I thought you would be an excellent mentor for him. You know, show him what goes on at a bank, what he can expect in the business world”.

Charlotte looked a little flustered but she sat up straight and said “OK… OK I think I can do that” and she looked at me standing with my arm around her mother’s waist and said “When would you like to start Gene”?

“Any time Charlotte, I could start tomorrow” and I really hoped she would agree.

“OK” Charlotte said, “tomorrow it is. I work at the bank at First St and Oak, be there at 8:30 and I’ll let you in”.

“I’m looking forward to it” I said honestly.

Charlotte began to stand and said “Time for me to go, mom, I’ll leave you two alone” and she gave a weak smile.

Mary quickly said “No Char, you’re in no condition to drive. Gene, you drive her home in her car and I’ll follow pick you up and bring you back here”.

Mary saw the smile that I gave her and she gave me a little wink. When I looked at Charlotte she was a little shocked but she didn’t argue. I held out my hand and she gave me her car keys and we walked out to her car. I opened her door and watched as she hiked up her skirt slightly and sat down to swung her legs inside.

I drove her home and Mary followed us. We spoke a little about her work and the different things I could expect. I wasn’t planning on doing anything like this so soon after beginning college, but I wasn’t about to argue this and I figured I could get a leg up on my future and fulfill some of my desires at the same time.

When I got into Mary’s car and she saw my big grin she began laughing. Her boobs were jiggling as she laughed and I couldn’t help but reach out and cup those beautiful breasts. Mary stopped laughing and said softly “Are you getting fresh with me young man”?

“I’m gonna do more than get fresh lady” I said in return.

Mary reached a hand out and pulled my face to hers and purred “You better after I set you up with my daughter”.

Mary slipped her tongue into my mouth as I felt the soft weight of her breasts in my hands. Her nipples were quickly engorged and being gently teased by my fingers. Mary’s breath was hot on my face as we kissed, and when my hand drifted to her crotch she began to moan softly. I broke the kiss and soon had a fabric covered boob between my lips, and I began nibbling gently on her fat nipple.

Mary pushed me off with a giggle and said “Hold on there big fella, and I do mean big, I didn’t bring any of momma’s helper so we better get back before we do anything and I end up all sore”.

I smiled and said “Go ahead and start driving and I’ll get started on this end” and I began peeling her sweat pants down off her round ass to her ankles and Mary was laughed and giggled like a school girl. I dropped my face to her crotch and Mary gasped, but she started her car and we began the drive back to her place. I loved eating Mary, the smell of her pussy was wonderful and the taste was exquisite. Mary had just the beginning of her post wax stubble and it felt good rubbing on my face. I slipped 3 fingers into her pussy and she squealed in delight, and she began driving even faster than her normal lead footed self. When we got back to her place we were out of the car and practically ran inside. Mary giggling as she ran in her panties and t-shirt and I as I quickly pulled my shirt off in the darkened parking space by her condo. When we were inside her place I threw my shirt on the floor and slammed the door shut. Mary turned toward me as I stepped up to her and we embraced, our kissing was passionate, and hungry, like we hadn’t been together for much longer than the few short days it actually was. Mary had thrown her swear pants by my shirt and I began grabbing her ass roughly as Mary pushed hard against me, grinding her plump body against mine. Mary had started out so shy, but now she was just as passionate as I was, and I loved it.

I began pulling Mary’s shirt off her head and saw her beautiful lacy white bra, I was fully hard right then and I reached around her to pick her up to carry her to bed, and she began shrieking with laughter, only quieting down when we kissed. I bumped into a few walls as I brought her to her bed and then we flopped in a heap on her covers, and were immediately rolling around, kissing, and grouping, panting and moaning. Mary began tugging my pants from my body and I returned the favor by slipping her panties off her lovely round ass. Mary giggled as I stripped her naked and when I buried my face back in her pussy she was once again purring like a kitten. I ran my tongue from her ass to her belly button and back. I sucked her thighs and covered them with little hickies because Mary liked the curious glances she got from the other ladies in her water aerobics class when they caught glimpses of my little love bites.

I sat up again and with a big grin I said “Roll over beautiful, I want to watch that gorgeous ass of yours while I fuck you”.

Mary giggled some more and she was quickly on her knees and I went to her night stand and got out the K.Y. and began rubbing it all over my cock, she loved to watch me stroke myself and I loved to have her watch me as much as she loved to watch. I positioned myself behind her and she was wagging her ass, taunting me with its creamy white skin. I put one hand on her hip and with the other I guided myself to her warm slit and slipped inside. Mary groaned softly and put her head on her pillow. She was smiling. I began rocking in and out and spreading her cheeks with my fingers to watch her anus as I fucked her from behind. I slipped my well lubed thumb into her lovely ass and she let out a soft grunt. I had been trying to get Mary to let me fuck her ass, but the one time she tried to let me in she stopped me after just my head slipped in, but on the plus side she had begun to let me stick my thumb up her ass as we fucked so I could feel the warm smooth walls of her anus.

“Oh God Gene… you feel so good baby… Mmmmmm” she moaned.

My mind began to wander as I thought about Charlotte and how her slim ass would look in this position, and I wondered if she would let me lick that ass or better yet, fuck it. I had never fucked a mother and her daughter and I wondered how I would feel when it happened.

Mary began to shudder as her orgasm began to build. Her whole body tensed as I began to really pound her ass, I saw her skin roll up and back in waves as my pelvis slapped her ass. I dug my fingers deep in the flesh of her hips, and I pushed my other thumb as far as it would go in her ass. Mary looked back at me and with her mouth open she started moaning “Oh yeah baby, oh yeah” over and over until her orgasm finally began to wash over her body and mine began. I pumped her pussy full of my sperm again and again with each stroke. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling I got from this woman and her joy of sex, until I was completely spent and we both collapsed on the bed and Mary lay her head on my chest and sighed.

Lazerous
06-02-2009, 09:24 PM
another wonderful addition.

Lazerous
06-03-2009, 12:11 AM
cant wait for part 3. the story would be much better too if you made the love scenes longer!

April
06-03-2009, 12:29 AM
I don’t know where my head is sometimes… I thought I left a comment for both chapters one and two yesterday, but it seems I didn’t :icon100:

This is a great continuation from part one, and I love the interaction between the characters especially between the guarded daughter Charlotte and Gene. Looking forward to seeing if and how Gene manages to warm Charlotte up to him in the future.

Thanks for the new addition – looking forward to part 3.

TxBobby
01-15-2012, 09:52 PM
I really like how the story just rolls right into the next chapter.