PDA

View Full Version : Sex with May

jeter2
06-03-2009, 01:43 AM
May was a hot chick.
She stood at fife feet five she had blond hair, firm C cup breasts, and a tight ass and pussy- and she was only an 18 year old.
Her neighbour Alex who was just six feet tall was 18 as well and had nice chocolate brown hair, a mascular body, and a eight inch dick.

One sunday as May was walking home from church she decided to stop over at Alex's house.
"Hey Alex", she said as he let her in.
"Hey May", he replied as he saw her coming in.
"Wanna watch a movie?", asked Alex.
"Sure", May replied and they walked over to the sofa and started watching the movie.
Halfway through Alex put his hand on May's shoulder. When he saw she didn't mind and even granted him access he slipped his hand down her shirt and onto her bra.
Growing up catholic, May knew this was wrong but it felt so good it didn't matter.
"I've wanted you for a long time", Alex said as he slipped his hand under May's bra and onto her firm breasts.
"Well you've got me", was May's reply.
For about five minutes Alex felt May's body up and french kissed her, and then he decided to go all the way. He brought his hand down to May's mound and slipped it under her panties waistband.
"My body is yours", said May.
Knowing this, alex took two fingers and gently inserted hem into may's pussy. He slowly started to finger-fuck her her pussy when he heardthe words "I want you to do me".Without hesitation he took his two fingers out and instead, positioned his cock at may's entrance.
"you're ganna be my first so be gentle", may asked.
With that, alex thrust up and his cock went three inches in her snatch busting her cherry.
"I want you to knock me up", ordered may.
"You got it", said alex with lust in his voice and started pumping away.

Then he thrust up for the last time and pumped loads of potent sperm deep into may's unprotected teen fertile womb.

Two monthes later she told him he had granted her wish and knocked up

saintman
06-03-2009, 06:50 AM
short but good

Ubiscus
06-03-2009, 06:57 AM
There is definitely potential here, however, if you do a read through before you post, you could catch some of grammar errors that pull the focus away from the story. Great start. Keep practicing.

Subspace
06-03-2009, 09:35 AM
Not to discourage, but seems to be a bit on the short and messy side.

LostInSpace
06-03-2009, 09:47 AM
short try to build on it a little more

ironeagle2
06-27-2009, 03:03 AM
nice start needs some work

randy66
06-27-2009, 01:42 PM
not much point is there

Pusher268
06-27-2009, 07:45 PM
Kind of boring. Sorry.

king1ong
07-01-2009, 10:14 AM
practice make perfect...

frankjohnmoore
11-15-2009, 02:30 AM
could be better, i hope she enjoys being knocked up

loobinator69
11-30-2011, 08:40 PM
a catholic girl wants to get knocked up on her first time? ...wtf...

mikeloo
12-01-2011, 09:51 PM
yeah short but ok

alienped
12-10-2011, 05:46 PM
A little short, but nice.