PDA

View Full Version : Bored At Work....Part I

eryika010
06-03-2009, 12:15 PM
My name is Mike and my job is boring. I'm a smart man working in a dismal job. Day in and day out I have to find things to challenge my mind. My favorite thing is Paris. The sexy, stunning, hot receptioness that works across from me. I swear, she dress provocative just to tease me .Only if she knew how much I enjoyed her style, sexiness and sultry. Beside the fact of the countless fist fuckings she's been the star of.

Well, this day day started off like any other. Except, Paris was running a little late this morning. I started my work and before long I was bored. I was really bored by now.....this is usually about the time I check Paris out. To see how she is dress, what fragrance she has on and if she glossed her lips or not.

The way she gloss her lips is such a turn on. Along with her sense of style and her seductive attire. That woman causes a strain in my pants each and every day. If it wasn't for Paris this job would drive me crazy.

At that moment she walked in and I almost fell out of my chair. She blew by my desk and I thought a movie star entered our office. Her scent is heavenly and the dress she has on, is outstanding. Paris is always sexy, but, today. I want to throw her down and take that ass.

Her lips are a light shade of pink and glossed. Paris isn't a big make up women. Which I love....oooooh so sexy. The dress was a sheer white, very close to transparent and the length hit her mid-thigh. Her back was out and the dip stopped right above her ass. The dress showed off a lot of her cleavage and her long legs. She had on white high heel with no stockings. Paris didn't shave her legs which is another turn on.

Her hair is flawless and that dress fits her like a glove. I'm in awe.... as she poses be for entering her desk area. Close your mouth, she hisses. Wjth out even looking at me. An angle has touched down, I thought tp my self as I closed my mouth.

I couldn't utter a word, not even hello as I watched her take her seat. Paris's desk doesn't have a panel. So, I can see her lovely legs. Many days I tried to see her panty's. I got small glimpse, but, nothing to write home about.

I usually try to steal a peek. But, today I just stared and didn't care who saw me. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. My cock was straining against my pants. The day was flying past and I watched Paris every minute I could.

Don't you have some work to do, she finally asked me? Yeah.... yeah......I...I'm finishing up now, I stumbled. I dropped my pen and I hated I had to take my eyes off of her. I fumbled around for a few then I caught notice. That Paris had relaxed and I can see her sheer white panties.

My heart began to race and my dick throbbed. I tried to be very still and quiet. I didn't want Paris to know or move. Those panties were practically not there.
I could tell she did shave her pussy .She kept the hair shaped in a thin patch. Her pussy looked plush and her pussy lips phat.

My mouth drooled and I wished I could have my face buried in between her sexy thighs. Licking the out side of her panties. Letting her warm juices delight my tongue. Drinking in her sweet aroma. Dammmmm.......I can smell her from here. That's when I heard......

What are you doing down there, she some what purred. I first started to punk out and stammer something. But, my penis was to hard and wanting. I stood up, stuck out my chest and told her. I was looking at your sexy panties, I told her.

First there was a look of shock. Then a look of surprise, then it look like she seen me in a new way. That look turned to lust as she sank back into her chair. Her thighs spreading even further, as if they were calling me.

My heart was really pounding, but, my new found courage and my deep lust. For this hot, sexy and beautiful woman. I marched over to her desk like a soldier. I pulled her chair back and she looked up at me. As if to same come get this pussy. She looked at me with them big brown eyes and I went into attack mode.

Her hand was already between her parted thighs.... stroking the out side of her moistening sheer white panty's. My dick throbbed as I watched her fondle her self. The moans that escaped her lips caressed my ear drums like sultry music.

I had to smell her.....taste her and most definitely fuck her. I dropped to my knee's and placed my head in her lap. The hypnotic aroma of her coochie entered my soul and took over. When my nose pressed against her moistness my nut sack tightened. It seeped through her very sheer panties.

The warmth and the sweet scent was intoxicating. I reached up and hooked my fingers. Under the tiny strings of her panties. With a slight tug I ripped the panty's from her provocative body.

Paris shuttered as the material was snatched from her sexy body. She really did see Mike in a new light. He looked taller, stronger and sexier. Her body wanted him and her wetness flowed for him. Her nipples were stiff and aching and she wanted him to massage them.

With his head buried in her lap and his breathe fanning the fire. Paris became wanton, needing and desiring to be fucked. She finished undressing her self. Her tities bounced free, nipples errect as she unhooked and tossed her bra.

His tongue teased her as he licked the outside of her panties. She could of came right then. But, he had other plans. She didn't know what Mike was up to when she felt his fingers. Hook under the thin strings of her panty's. Her mind was still on his hot tongue........when....... she felt her panties being ripped off. It was one of the most erotic feelings she ever felt.

Her pussy quivered and her clit popped. Her nipples thumped and she was surprised by the mini-orgasm. That, too, was a first for her. Her wetness became creamy silk and she really wanted to be dicked down.

Mike put his hands under Paris thighs, parting them a little more. Lifting them a bit causing her coochie to have a slight tilt. Getting her into position where he could suck her pussy till she screamed his name. Once she was in the right position he paused. Paris was in the right position and the perfect view of her vagina.

Her pussy is erotic, sexy, wet, plush and phat. The thin strip of hair is so magnificently trimmed. Her plush pussy lips beg to be stroked. Her pink bud clit parted the plush lips. It glistened from her wetness, jumping from the anticipation. The scene was the most erotic thing Mike ever seen.

His tongue watered as his face was drawing near to her sweetness. His tongue was already out his mouth when it pushed pass her plush lips. His first taste of Paris sweet nectar sent his head spinning. He licked up and down her soft opening. He watched as Paris eyes rolled back in her head as the rapture began.

He was careful not to touch her clit as he lapped up all her sweet juices. His lips and tongue made her pussy there play ground. Causing Paris to grab and stroke his head. On an up stroke the tip of his tongue grazed her sensitive clit. Paris jumped and her body quivered.

Mike did this four or five more times. Driving her crazy with erotic desirer. Her moans were low and controlled. Until Mike engulfed her clit......that's when Paris lost all her composer and began to pant. She squeal a long low squeal that caused his cock to throb. Even the pre-cumm was seeping from his one eye.

The taste if her pussy was off the chain.....like a bar-b-q dinner top off with res velvet cake. Just mmmmm.....mmmmm....gooooooooood. Her sweet juices rolled over his tongue with a creaminess he never experience. Mike loved her saviory taste. His tongue darted, pushed, glided and stroked her pussy for that sweet, creamy taste.

Paris purred, bit her lip, trembled, sucked air and moaned. Her fire was building and there wasn't much she could do to stop it. Nor did she want to. It takes a skilled mouth to have Paris. This far gone so quickly.

Mike enjoyed the way her body was responding. The sounds were very erotic and sank down to his soul. Igniting the desire to please her more. His tounge ran around her clit as his soft lips held it in place. He then ran his tongue over her quivering clit. Each caress drew a different salacious sound from her.

Mike lover the way she shudder, so, he drop one of his hands from her sweet thigh. Took a few fingers and coated them in her silky wetness. Then he slipped a finger into her surprisingly tight hole. Paris jerked just as he thought she would. He removed his other hand and reached up to grasp her nipple. Between his thumb and forefinger.

This caused Paris to jerk and squeal as the pleasure found her bosom. Mike looked up to see rapture massage her face. The energy flowed from her to him. Giving his tounge the capacity to really work her love button. The bliss was very intense and her body lost control.

The sounds that left her lips were....dayummmmmmmm......you have such a hot mouth.......yesssssssssssssssss.......suck my pusssssssssssssscy......that is sommmmmmmmme gooooooooooooooooood tongue. I-I-I'mmmmm about to explode. As her body erupted and Mike's face was flooded with cream.

Paris locked her thighs about his head, but, Mike's tongue was in over drive. Stroking her like there was no tomorrow. She quivered, jerked and shuddered while the climax shook her very being. She hit a glass shattering squeal and then held her breathe to ride out the rapture.

The intensity lessened and her body began to relax. As it did Mike's tongue began to back off. Although it did......Paris still jerked with every touch. You have made me so wet and sensitive down there, she announced. That was the best tongue lashing I have ever received, she told him.

Mike raised his head enough to get eye contact. With his long tongue he licked as much of her nectar off his face as he could. Her eye's widened, watching him lick her off of his face. It was turning her on all over again.

The urge to help him moved her to cup his chin in her hands. She tasted and kissed him very deeply. She didn't know weather she hadn't tasted her poononie in a while. Or that he made her cumm so, hard. But, her stuff tasted better than she remembered.

The kiss was awesome, with her breaking it every so often to lick some cream off his wet face. The flavors of her juices mixed with his taste was an aphrodisiac. She became wet again, along with the thumping of his. Very hard, long cock pressed against her.

She wanted him. She had to have him and to think of all the times. That she would tease and swore it wouldn't go any further. It aroused her to watch him squirm. Now.....she couldn't wait to have his throbbing long manhood deep inside of her hungry pussy.

Please Leave Comments

washout
06-04-2009, 01:11 PM
hey eryika010, that was a very juicy story. can't wait for more. Please....

frankjohnmoore
01-02-2010, 12:41 AM
very good and juicy, thanks