PDA

View Full Version : My Summer in the Retirement Community Part 4

Tom Jones
06-04-2009, 03:43 PM
I awoke with a start when the first light of dawn hit my eyes and it took me a moment to figure out where I was. I was in Charlotte’s bed. I turned and saw her bare back next to me, heaving gently with her sleeping breaths. I admired the lean muscles on her back and felt the urge to tossle her hair, but I let her sleep. I lay dozing off and on for about a half hour until Charlotte’s alarm went off and she began to stir to the cool sounds of a local jazz station. Charlotte rolled over as she stretched and when she saw me watching and smiling she smiled in return, a little shy at first, but then she reached out to me and I slid into her arms and whispered softly into her ear “Good morning sexy”.

Charlotte was met by my morning erection and she purred “Mmmm…I forgot how horney young men can be”.

“Always ready” I said as I nuzzled her neck.

Charlotte pushed me to my back and climbed on top of me and began rubbing her pussy along my shaft and growled “Oh yeah? Then prove it young man”, and she leaned in to kiss me. Her breath smelled of sleep and I’m sure mine was no better, but she was insistent and we kissed like we had the night before, tongues sliding and lips sucking and pulling. I felt her warm breath on my face once again, the smell was rank, but the feeling was wonderful. I didn’t have to wait long before she slid her pussy over my cock, and I was inside her easily and she groaned softly. Charlotte quickly began humping me like a dog in heat, she was grunting and with just a little coaxing she fed her breast to my mouth and I attacked it hungrily, sucking her salty flesh, rolling her nipple around my tongue as I held tight to her wonderful ass and rocked her up and down to give each thrust a little extra force.

“Good morning you two… Oh I’m sorry…” Charlotte stopped what she was doing and we both looked at the door and saw Mary disappear around the corner back to the living room. I looked up at Charlotte and she down at me, our faces a little shocked and confused at first, then she started to giggle.

“Well you told me mom was OK with this but now we’ll see” and with a smile she began kissing me again and we continued our fucking for a few more minutes, neither one of us lasting very long.

Charlotte pulled on a robe but I just walked out naked, it’s not like Mary hadn’t seen me like that before, and we found Mary in the kitchen humming a little tune and pouring some coffee, and when she saw us she brightened.

“Good morning you two, and by the looks of things it was a very good morning” and she gave us a little wink.

“What are you doing here mother” Charlotte asked?

“Me” Mary asked trying to look innocent? “Nothing… just thought I’d bring you some breakfast” Mary said not to convincingly.

“Liar” Charlotte teased.

“Hey” I interjected, “Don’t call your mother a liar, and I went up to her to give her a hug. The difference between mother and daughter was huge, but both were incredible. I pressed into Mary’s ample bosom and she hugged me back, both of us smiling at her daughter.

Charlotte laughed and took one of the coffee cups and began adding some cream and sugar. Mary smiled at me and we gave each other a small peck on the lips, then Mary took up her own cup of coffee, and I grabbed one of the bagels Mary brought. We sat at the table, Mary in sweats, Charlotte in a terry cloth robe and me wearing nothing.

“Really mom, what brings you here” Charlotte asked again?

“Just checking up on you two” Mary said with a devilish grin.

“How did you know he was here” Charlotte asked with an equally devilish grin?

I stayed quiet, not wanting to get between these two wonderfully sexy and incredibly horney women.

“Well…” Mary began, “I might have come by last night and seen Gene’s car in you spot and I figured maybe you and he had… well, you know”, and she smiled at me.

“You were snooping” Charlotte said.

“No, no honey… I just stopped by to visit” Mary lied.

“Um hmm” Charlotte grunted, but her look was not angry and I patted her leg as I ate my bagel.

“But now that I’m here and we all know what was going on…” and Mary paused for a moment with an expectant look, “Oh come on”! Mary finally implored “How was it”?

Charlotte looked at me over her coffee cup and with a smile said, “I can’t speak for Gene, but it was pretty fucking fantastic”.

I felt pretty fucking fantastic myself when I heard her say that almost as fantastic as when we were fucking and I smiled right back at her. Mary saw this and smiled with us.

“So how did your time at Char’s work go” Mary asked me?

“Well” I said, “She avoided me all day, and tried to sneak out before she said goodbye, but all in all I think it went well”.

Charlotte was looking a little sheepish and had turned a bright red so Mary asked her acting shocked “Is that true Char”?

“I’m not going to answer that” Charlotte answered, and Mary and I both laughed.

Mary looked at her watch and said “Oh… speaking of work, I gotta get going. You two keep eating while I get ready” and she put her coffee mug in the sink and headed toward her room.

“You walked in on us on purpose didn’t you” I asked Mary when Char was gone.

It was Mary’s turn to look sheepish and she said “Maybe”.

I laughed softly, but I was almost ready for more sex, so I just gently teased and flirted with Mary while Charlotte got ready.

“I’ll see you two later”, Charlotte said as she came into the kitchen, but then she froze and put her hand to her head, “My fucking car”.

I said “Take mine”.

“I can’t” Char answered, how will you get around”?

I pointed at Mary and Char nodded and said “OK Gene, Thanks” and she rifled my pants on her sofa and took my keys and came toward me. I stood and put out my arms, but Charlotte hesitated for a moment then she came to me and we hugged and then she hugged her mom and with a smile on her lips and a spring in her step she was out the door.

I turned to Mary, my cock already starting to purge after feeling Mary’s body in my arms and anticipating the pleasures of Mary’s soft body, and I said “How about joining me in the shower”?

Mary grabbed my hand and said quickly as she led me to the bathroom, “I thought you’d never ask”.

In the bath I turned on the hot water and watched as Mary unzipped her top and I saw her boobs flop out and I reached out and began to fondle them gently. Mary began to pull down her sweat pants and stepped out of them. I looked down and saw her toes were the same bright red her daughter’s were, and when she grabbed my cock I was in heaven, a mother and her daughter all in one morning. Mary pulled me by my cock into the shower and its warm embrace. As the water ran down our bodies she began kissing me and she slipped her tongue into my mouth, but she quickly pulled back and screwed up her face. “Morning breath” she said and opened the shower door and pointed to the sink “Go brush your teeth”.

Like a disappointed puppy I stepped to the sink, water dripping from my body and I searched for a tooth brush and I found the one Char had used just a short time ago, and as we had shared so much spit already I figured it wouldn’t hurt to use it. When I was done I turned back to Mary and she was standing in the shower, her arms across her chest and a smile on her lips. I approached and Mary unfolded her arms and her large breasts fell, large and beautiful, the white orbs inviting and her fat nipples just asking to be sucked. I bounced back into the shower with her and pressed my cock against her soft belly as we embraced. Mary had soap and a wash cloth in her hands and was soon washing my body. I broke our kiss and watched Mary’s smiling face as she soaped me and stroked my rock hard cock. I let her keep doing that as I started to soap Mary’s body, loving the way it felt as I ran my hands over her soap slickened skin, her breasts slipped out of my hands as I tried to grab them and Mary giggled as my grouping tickled her.

Mary looked up and me with her bedroom eyes and we kissed again, and now we embraced, our hands wandered as we allowed the hot steaming water to rinse away the soap. When we were clean Mary smiled at me and shut off the water and grabbed a towel and proceeded to dry my body, paying extra attention to my fat cock, eventually dropping to her knees and then taking me into her mouth. I was blown away watching Mary suck the cock that had just been in her daughters pussy a short time ago. Mary looked up at me and watched my face as she sucked me, her full lips caressing my skin and I watched as my veined shaft moved in and out of her mouth, and I loved how she paid extra attention to my fat cock head, running her tongue around and then into my peep hole. I had a handful of her short grey hair as I pumped my hips, gently fucking her face. Mary pulled off and stood up so I could dry her next then I began massaging her breasts and her back then I moved to her soft belly, but when I reached her crotch I felt an urge to taste her pussy so I dropped to my knees and buried my face in her hairless pussy, sucking her pussy lips, loving the way they plumped as I teased them, and stimulated them, and how her clit was so hard as I flicked it with my tongue.

I stood and we hurried from the shower to the bed Charlotte and I had spent the night in and fell in a giggling heap amid the rumpled sheets. I pulled Mary on top of me, I wanted to play with her dangling breasts as we fucked and she gladly obliged. I took her nipple in my mouth as Mary slid onto my cock and we were off to the races. I grabbed her plump ass as I helped her grind herself on my cock.

“Did you do this to Char” Mary asked breathlessly.

“Yes” I answered, “I held her hot ass just like this, and I fucked her hard just like this” and I gave an extra hard thrust deep in her pussy.

Mary smiled and growled to me “She looked well fucked this morning, did you fuck Char real good baby, did she cum for you”?

“Oh yeah” I answered, excited by Mary’s dirty talk, “I fucked her and made her cum, baby. I ate her pussy and I fingered her pussy and her ass”.

“Did she like you fingering her ass baby? Is she a dirty girl like me” Mary asked almost imploringly.

“I want to lick her ass, I want to lick her ass and then I want to fuck her ass. Char has a beautiful ass just like her mom” I whispered.

Mary rolled her head back and with a contented look on her face she began to orgasm, her body stiffened and she squealed softly as she did. I held tight to her ass and sucked her tits hard, pulling her nipples from her chest with a pop, and as Mary’s orgasm peaked I too let loose and shot my seed into her belly, but as my third cum since the night before, this one was weak, but pleasurable none the less.

Mary woke me about an hour later and I had to scramble to get myself to work. I couldn’t get those two incredible women out of my mind all morning and so about noon I called Char at work. “Hi” I said simply.

After a moment of silence Charlotte answered quietly, and I could almost hear her smile “Hi to you… what are you doing”?

“Working” I answered simply. “How are you feeling” I asked?

Quietly Char answered “Sore, but fantastic” and she laughed softly.

“What are you doing after work” I asked?

Char paused a moment then she asked “You’re kidding”?

“I never kid about something like that” I answered.

“I get off at 5 O’clock” Char answered. “Should I pick you up”?

“You have my car” I answered simply.

“I do don’t I” Charlotte laughed. “I’ll see you about 5 O’clock.

“I’ll see you then” I said.

“OK” Char said and we hung up.

I finished at work and was waiting a little while before Char pulled up in my car and I got in the passenger seat and we drove to her mechanics shop where Char picked up her car. I followed Char home and we went into her house. Char was wearing cream colored pleated slacks and a dark blue blouse. On her feet were open toed shoes showing off her pretty nails and around her neck was a simple pearl necklace. Charlotte’s ass had a sexy wiggle as she walked, no pantyhose today! I followed her into her house like a little puppy dog, and when we got to her door she turned to me with a little coquettish smile and we walked inside. Char slipped out of her shoes and excused herself to use the bathroom. I got out her wine glass and poured her a tall glass and some ice water for me.

“Oh” Char exclaimed, “Thanks” as I handed her a full wine glass. I followed her to her sofa and we sat down and Char put her feet into my lap and asked “Rub my feet”?

I began to rub them as she told me about her day, all very domestic, and sensual. I stopped listening to what she was telling me as I concentrated on her feet but then I decided I wanted to try something different and I took her toes into my mouth. Charlotte shut up and the room was quiet as I sucked her toes. Her feet tasted of sweat and leather, and it excited me. Char was watching me intently as I sucked on each toe one at a time, taking great pains to taste every inch. After a short time I inadvertently tickled her foot and she giggled so I pressed her and began to tickle her feet on purpose and she laughed harder as she tried to yank her foot away, but I held tight and soon had her rollong around and off the sofa as she giggled.

“Stop Gene” Char laughed, “Please Gene I’m gonna pee my pants” she implored so I stopped tickling, but I kept her foot in my hand and gazed at her pretty eyes and she smiled up at me from the floor one foot in my hand and the other splayed out to the side, her crotch taunting me.

“I’ll stop tickling your foot” I said softly, “if I can tickle something else”.

“What did you have in mind” Char answered?

I stood up and reached for Char’s hand and helped her to her feet, then I guided her to her bedroom where I embraced her from behind. Charlotte melted back into my arms and lolled her head to one side and I buried my face in her neck, I smelled her perfume and the salt of her skin. Char sighed as my hands moved up to her small breasts, the soft pillows felt so good in my hands. I began to unbutton her blouse and afterward I slid it from her shoulders and just let it drop to the floor at our feet. I made quick work of her bra and Charlotte thrust out her chest as I gently tweaked her hard little nipples. Next my hands were at her belt and in short order I had unfastened her pants and also let them fall to her feet and Charlotte quickly stepped out of them and turned toward me. We kissed as my hands kneaded the flesh of her ass cheeks. My heart began to pound in my chest as I worked up the nerve to explore my next desire. Char was removing my clothing and my cock was throbbing in anticipation, pumped full and hard at the thought of what I wanted to do to Char, what I needed to do.

Char smiled as she removed my briefs and my cock popped out at her eye level, bobbing in her face, twitching in desire. “Lookie what I found” she teased, and she grasped my cock in her hands and slipped it into her mouth. I put my fingers in her auburn hair and as I enjoyed the silken feel of her tresses, I began to pump my cock deep into her warm and inviting mouth. I looked down at Charlotte, this conservative business woman was squatting in front of me wearing nothing but her black satin panties, her fingers and her lips were wrapped around my hardened shaft, and her beautiful green eyes watched my face. I couldn’t help but smile at that sight, and I considered skipping what I wanted to do, but I really wanted to explore the possibilities this sexy woman offered.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth and stepped back. Char stood and we embraced again, but this time when we seperated I said “I want you to kneel on the edge of the bed”.

Char moved to the bed as I asked and slipped out of her panties then kneeled on the bed and put her ass in the air. I knelt behind her and found her beautiful ass right in my face, her bushy pussy peeking out from underneath, her pussy lips lush and full. I dipped my tongue into their dark folds and Char shivered, goose bumps popping up on her ass. I looked closely at her sexy little anus and watched as it squeezed and relaxed while I worked Chars sweet pussy.

Char was cooing in satisfaction when I made my move and ran my tongue slowly and gently from her pussy up to her ass and began to circle her anus with my tongue. Char gasped and pushed her ass back to my face and growled “Oh yeah baby, that’s what momma wants”.

“Jackpot” I thought, Charlotte is the kinky thing I thought she was, and I was emboldened to push on. I grabbed Charlotte’s hips and held on tight as I dug my tongue deep into her ass. Charlotte kept her ass out and up, as I tongued her pungent ass, my tongue alternately digging deep, and then lightly brushing the area around her ass. I had tried to do this with many girls in the past, but none had ever been really agreeable and it was soon evident that they weren’t enjoying themselves, but Charlotte was into it. Her ass pushed back to meet my tongue, her pussy was wet and ready as I plunged 1. Then 2 fingers and finally 3 fingers all the way to my knuckles. Char was moaning and then her mouth spewed a line of filth as she encouraged me, and she let me know how good I was making her feel.

“Oh God, Gene, that feels so fucking good” she would say, “That’s it baby, bury that fucking tongue in my ass, fuck my ass with that tongue sweetie. God that feels so fucking good baby” and she just went on and on, I was about to come right then without even touching my cock, just that taste of her ass and the sound of her voice was enough to bring me close, so I finally stood and Char looked back at me and with a snarl she asked “You gonna fuck momma’s ass now baby, huh? You gonna finally stick that big ol’ dick in my ass, you gonna take care of my ass”?

I just smiled and said “Oh yeah baby, I’m gonna fuck your sweet ass. You ready” I asked?

Char smiled and nodded and then I rubbed my cock along her wet snatch and then I put the big purple head at her ass hole and gently tried to push in, but Charlotte apparently was inpatient and pushed back so I was quickly half in and she growled “That’s it baby, stick that dick in momas ass boy, fuck momas ass”.

I grabbed both her hips and began to furiously pump my cock in her ass, our bodies were slapping and her body was jiggling as I pounded her ass. Charlotte felt exquisitely tight and I was quickly close to cuming, and Charlotte knew it “Cum in my ass baby, cum in momas ass boy” she snarled, “I want to feel you cum in me baby, fill me up”, and I obliged. I began to groan and my cock began twitching and bucking as I sent my sperm up Charlottes ass and she was watching me, her head turned back toward me, a huge smile on her face, and now she was cooing comfortingly “That a boy” she said “That feels so good baby, you filled momma’s ass so well baby.”

I stayed in as long as I could, and as I grew soft I stopped moving, and just watched as my cock slowly slipped from Char’s ass followed by some of my cum. Charlotte rolled over to her back and I lay next to her, a smile glued to my face, and hers.

Charlotte rolled onto my chest and with a devilish grin she moved to my cock and began to take my now flaccid member into her mouth, and I was shocked she did it so easily covered with my cum and the remains of her ass. Charlotte then swung her ass to my face and lowered her pussy to my lips once again and I grabbed her hips and buried my face in her pussy. As I enjoyed Char’s warm and wet pussy my cum began to squeeze out of her ass and drip down toward my face. I lapped up my own cum like a hungry cat with cream as I felt Char enjoy the taste of my cock that had just fucked her shapely ass. The taste of her pussy mixed with my cum and the smell of her well used ass was exciting, and I could tell she was getting off on this as well as she began to grind her round ass in my face, purring and cooing with pleasure until I felt her tense, her muscles frozen as she began to tremor and I saw every hair on her ass stand up straight, her ass puckering open and closed forcing the last few drops of my cum to escape her darkened tunnel. When she began to relax I ran my tongue back up to her ass to collect the last few drops of cum and to clean her hole.

Char slowly pulled herself away and then she turned her smiling face toward mine and we kissed. I could taste what she tasted and I knew she could taste what was on my lips. Our tongues began their slow and gentle dance as I ran my hands over her sexy body and she lightly trailed her fingers along my chest. I still couldn’t believe the change tha came over Charlotte when I played with her ass and I was certainly looking forward to more of the same.

Charlotte broke the kiss and rubbed her nose against mine and whispered “Thank you Gene, that was pretty freaking fantastic” she giggled.

“I was really nervous about playing with your butt, heck most girls aren’t to excited about that kind of thing, but man” I said “You really get off on it don’t you”?

Charlotte laughed “Yeah, I do… hell, that’s probably what kept my ex around for so long, he could imagine I was a guy taking it back there”.

“Well you can relax, Char” I began softly “I’m not into guys, I like a soft womanly body, and I only want to lick an ass that’s attached to a pussy”.

Charlotte giggled softly again and said “I like it when you talk dirty to me” and she added with a growl “and I really like it when you licked my ass”.

Lazerous
06-04-2009, 06:25 PM
another wonderful addition!

comsmith22
06-05-2009, 07:18 PM
Good story ... I hope I can find theses folks when I get to the home... thanks
:hwl:pengy::fade

hotguy131
06-15-2009, 12:35 PM
great stories. cant wait for another part

exposito
11-17-2013, 10:20 AM