PDA

View Full Version : SOMETIMES my HANDS get SHAKY

latinspin
06-04-2009, 09:25 PM
It’s funny… you know, how you can wait for something for so long, then when it finally happens, you don’t at all, know how to handle it. At lease that was the most recent cause for my state of delirium. It was my sixteenth birthday or , it would be tomorrow ,and I was suppose to meet my father for the very first time. What a diconomy that was, my situation that is. I’ve always known my dad was a Rican , but after all this time, never thought I would get the chance to meet him, or even greater get to know each other ,and form a relationship. We had been talking over the phone with each other for several months now, and it was time to pay the piper.

Hi, my name is Jason and I’m scared as hell! I mean what if he doesn’t like me, or even worse ,was a total failure that held no ones respect . He sounded good enough on the phone though , only a slight ascent, even though he spoke perfect Spanish. I spoke some! Well what I had learned in Spanish 1 the first semester, but none of that was really the problem, lets face it! I wanted to know why it took him so long to find me and, why he had never been around for me growing up.

He lived in Oak Park, Illinois, right outside Chicago … where ever that was. I sat staring at the one way plane ticket , wondering if he’d ever send me back. Or worse, I’d get there and no one would be there to meet me. “ Jason telephone ! “ bellowed my mother from the kitchen, “It’s Iladio!” she announced . Iladio, and what kinda name was that, I guess I could just call him dad, Yeah Right! “Hey little man ” shouted the voice through the telephone. “How you doin, ready to have a real good time this weekend? His voice sounded like one of those game show host , just before he tells you “sorry, you lost but we have these great consultation prizes for you! “ Sure am I said! trying to sound enthusiastic . He rambled on about all the things he had planned for us. I lackadaisically droned off thinking about my true concerns about the next few days to come . When I returned to paying attention again he was saying adios see you tomorrow . It was just as well I was actually very relieved to be off the phone.

It was the month of December, and 20 degrees outside with the wind chill factor. I’m sure it will be much colder where I ‘m headed , I thought to myself as I drew random lines and circles in the moisture on the taxi cab window. I arrived at the air port and quickly found my gate. After lift off I had two cokes and drifted off to sleep. I must have been really exhausted from the constant fretting over my present dilemma for the past 2 weeks, because when I awoke I was the only one on the plane. Everyone else had already gotten off.

I quickly grabbed my duffle bag and scurried down the corridor leading to the waiting area, when I submerged from the tunnel I thought damn! It really happened! He wasn’t there , I stood there in astonishment as I surveyed the room, two employees were present , A lady at the service desk, some old guy picking up paper and debris between the seats, Oh and some tall guy that must have been a chauffeur , or something waiting on some rich dude judging by his stance and clothing. Suddenly the gentleman in uniform grinded from ear to ear and eagerly shouted Jason! Shit I thought my dad didn’t tell me he was rich, and had all kinds of people working for him, this may not be so bad after all, it was like something off TV. I would probably spend the weekend with the help, have dinner and a couple of lunches with him and before you know it be flying back to Detroit, with a few extra dollas in my pocket . Bzzzzzz! Wrong again! I’d really have to catch up in the bonus round.

Jason! wasup son said the uniformed man waving his leather clad hand in the air, as he removed his shades. Come give your dad a hug! I gawked in astonishment, I mean uniform aside he looked like a movie star, dark olive colored skin, square jaw line, and a deep brow, he also was donned with a neatly trimmed half beard. He ran up to me, place his hands under my arm pits and lifted me off the ground with little effort , ending in a surprising bare hug , that nearly shook my shoes off, his rough beard grinded into my face and neck . Finally placing me back on my own two feet he said, just look at you and smiled so wide you could count every perfect tooth in his mouth. I couldn’t think of anything else to say, except “I thought all Mexicans were short” This brought on a loud roar of laughter from deep within him. No my young friend not Mexican , Boricua there is a big difference he said with another killer smile.

As we walked through the parking lot toward the limo he was driving he explained the difference… I don’t think I heard much of what he was saying though, I was too busy thinking that if I end up being half as hansom as he was I would be lucky as hell. He opened the door for me in a professional manor , as if I were one of his best client. I mirrored his charade by reaching into my pocket and giving him a large imaginary tip.
On the way to his pad he explained that he was an accountants assistant by trade and only drove the limo for extra money on the weekend. Even with that so far I was defiantly impressed by every thing I had seen. This was going too well something had to go wrong and soon. And it did.

We reached his condo in no time at all, he let me out at the door, and gave me key. Then he said go on up and check the place out he explained that he had to park the car and would bring up the rest of my stuff when he came in. I agreed and just grabbed my small duffle bag and shuffled up the walk way through the revolving door. Nice lobby I thought to myself as I pushed the up button for the elevator.

Upon reaching the 9th floor, I walked slowly paying close attention to each door and number.. 923, 923 I chanted silently as I was thinking what a good mood I was in. when I arrived at the door with the correct number I was not alone. Sitting on the floor leaning against the door with his knees tight to his chest was a boy about my age .. he jumped up when I walked toward him at the entrance.. Hello I said can I help you. He immediately started ranting something incoherent to me in Spanish, so fast that I didn’t catch one word.. this went on for a minute, or two and then he sighed, and wearily leaned against the wall . He was obviously very tired.. before he could even try to recant one word in English Iladio, my dad appeared from nowhere raving even louder in a frantic Latin instatement….. didn’t catch a word of that either.

The boy tried to speak again, but instead tears welled up in his eyes and he half ran half stumble to the elevator, got on and that was that. After a moment of uncomfortable silence , My apologies Iladio muttered in a somewhat unnerved tone.. he opened the door and let me in.. The place was great, as I unpacked he explained that the interloper had been a young boy from the streets that he had tried to help in the past, but he had stolen from him, and he wanted nothing more to do with the juvenile. He proceeded to show me around the house and suddenly the subject was squashed.

Later that evening we had dinner at some Moroccan sandwich shop or something, it was actually pretty good… immediately following that we caught the train to the stadium but when we arrived something was wrong. The people were still lined up down the walk way and around the street cornner, and the game was suppose to have started 6 minutes. Ago.. when we finally found the end of the line a short man in a long coat explained, that there had been a bomb threat and they said that it would be a short wait while they cleared everything up.

It was fucking freezing out there it had to be 10 below! As the time passed I shuffled from foot to foot trying to pretend that every thing was alright and that I was still having a good time. The look on my dads apologetic face let me know that he was aware that I was not.. Your cold he said… I’ll be aight I muttered between clenched teeth, he simply smiled acknowledging that he knew that was not true either. Put your hands in my pockets he said… I blinked and looked down, his coat didn’t have any. I Looked back up into his face puzzled , and then he simply grabbed my trembling hands and forced them into the side pockets on his already firmly fitted jeans. Damn that felt good.. he opened his coat and rapped that around me too like a tent .

At that moment I think I felt safer and more comfortable than I Had in my entire life. Our heated breath mingled under the elevated outer garment , creating the effect that there was a small fire being concealed beneath our canopied enclosure , then I felt something I didn’t expect , his dick! but it couldn’t be that big it had to be the fabric making it seem larger. As I slowly came to the realization that I was partially fondling my own father, and in public no less! I quickly jerked my hands free from there entrapment.

Iladio then displayed that killer smile again, and gently placed them back where they had been, this time making sure they both had a good snug place directly near his penis. I guess as a result of my shaking hands his endowment began to swell becoming extremely firm , even in its awkward confined position. Confused and still frozen I was in no condition to resist, so I just kept them there, and began exploring the entire computation of his package , damn His nuts were huge!

As I relaxed and became more comfortable with what I was doing I could make out the huge head, and began to massage the skin surrounding it with egger enthusiasm . My dad then slid both of his hands into my back pockets beneath my coat tail. He now had a firm grip on each of my ass checks, and as his large friend started to jump , and throb he began secretly grinding, and squeezing my ass ferociously with his huge hands , beneath the tail of my jacket. Iladio’s Knees began to buckle and he let out a couple of low grunts from where his face was partially concealed beneath his woolen overcoat. I looked to my left and the short man we had chatted with earlier was staring at us with a shocked , but inquisitive, suspecting look on his face, replaced immediately by a naw they wouldn’t look. Just as quickly moisture and wetness introduce themselves to my now stilled hands and I realized exactly what had just happened . I risked another look up into my dad’s comforting , peaceful brown eyes. He was still smiling as he said .. come, lets go home papi, it’s too cold out here for us.

CHECK BACK WIT ME IN A FEW TO SEE WHAT HAPPEND TO YOUNG JASON , AIGHT!? PEACE OUT
Holla later
LatinSpin

April
06-04-2009, 09:55 PM
Thanks for the new addition.

latinspin
06-06-2009, 06:57 AM
hey ap i feel like we are friends now ,,I have a prob. I think I write well but no one is responding to my stories.. I see that they are reading them. and well you know .... am i waisting my time?

Wanting More
06-11-2009, 06:12 PM
Don't get discouraged if people aren't replying to your posts. You are doing a great job. Keep it up. I can't wait to read more.

:lips

delehas45
06-13-2009, 07:22 PM
hey man dont mean to be intruding but ur not wasting time with the stories i love them thr good work

odietamo
06-15-2009, 11:58 AM
if people are reading your not wasting your time :)
keep it up :D

kenbkk
05-30-2010, 07:25 AM
it is nice story thx