PDA

View Full Version : On The Train

eryika010
06-05-2009, 12:45 AM
Finally, a day off, Eartis thought to him self. On my way to the city on the B.A.R.T train, man, these fares are high. Let me get my ticket, before I talk my self out of this. Can’t wait to smell the sea breeze and eat the food. San Francisco is known for its great food. I waited for the next train on the platform, Eartis had a few moments to kill. He enjoyed the view that the raised platform provided. When a lovely woman appeared on the platform, her skin golden and smooth. Her hair long and black as the wind played in it. Her lips red and glossy. Her scent sweet like flowers on a warm summer’s day. Eartis has seen beautiful women before, but, here walked a goddess. The summer dress she wore accented all her features, her delectable breast, firm and inviting. Her hips, slender, curvy which complimented her firm round ass. Her legs long and easy to look upon. Her smile radiant as she walked passed me as if she knew what affect she was having on me. She stopped a few feet from me; her eyes were the only thing I couldn’t see. They were hid behind the dark glasses she wore. But, as if she could read my mind she took them off to reveal dark black eyes. I’ve seen that blackness before, back in the Navy on a ship. Out on deck when there was no moon and you couldn’t see your hand in front of your face. It was fascinating, yet, haunting at the same time. Clam, with a wildness ready to erupt. Such lovely eyes, were suitable for a goddess.

I lost sight of her as the platform filled with people waiting for the train. A lot of folks were heading for the city on this warm summers day. As the train pulled up I couldn’t help but to wonder ware the goddess was. The doors opened and everyone piled in, the train became packed when the doors closed. We pulled off and I was resigned to stand for the fifteen minute ride when that sweet scent got my attention again. I turn to see this dark haired beauty come up and stood behind me. The trained stopped at the next stop and more people piled in. Now this lovely woman was tightly next to me, her soft ass was right at my crotch. Man, is she soft, I tried to turn before I became hard, but, the train was very packed. My hard on became fully erect as the train swayed back and fourth. It found it’s way between the cheeks of her very firm, soft ass. I know she could feel my long, hard dick as we entered the tube that connects us to the city. The swaying really got frequent and my prick really massages her ass. She finally acknowledged the feeling when she turned and winked. Putting me at ease as our bodies messed together.

At that moment the lights went out, there was a loud noise and the train stopped. Peopled rustled about, but, there was no room. A few seconds later, the train operator’s voice was heard, asking everyone to stay where they were. The train was experiencing some technical difficulties, but, to remain clam and we would be on our way momentarily. There we were lights out, my hard dick tightly pressed between the cheeks of this goddess ass. I tried to turn again when hands on my penis were felt. I couldn’t be sure whose hands they were until I felt her dress being lifted up. The hands pulled my zipper down and fished out my long hard on. I lightly moaned as I felt the soft skin of her ass on my dick. Her fingers caressing and pulling at my penis made it throb. When I heard her whispered nice size, then I heard some one else ask what’s a nice size. No one answered, that’s when I felt her whole hand wrapped around my dick, pumping it, nice and slow. I finally got bold enough to reach for something and I found her breast. Firm and perky, a bit larger than I imagined, but, nice, very nice. The nipples long and full easy to roll between my thumb and forefinger. I lightly pinch and twist the nipples as I heard the pants of her heavy breath.

My nuts are cupped and caressed like I never felt before. This woman had skill and if she wasn’t careful, she would make me shoot my load. The sensation she was giving me was more than a weak man could stand. Moving one hand down her very curvy body delightful to my touch. The full roundness of her breast, the longness of her nipples, small inviting waist, firm shapely hips, a nice onion shape, tot ass. My hands began to tremble as they rolled over her thigh into the valley below that was hot. The heat from her treasure was intense and dose she cover that pussy with silk? Mmmmmm, yes, she does, there’s nothing finer than silk panties covering a hot coochie. The hair is nicely trimmed, the pussy lips plush and ripe, her clit, swollen and lush as my fingers sink into her wetness.

The sensation was like a hot knife to butter, a young boy’s first look up a girl’s skirt. I wanted this touch, I craved this touch, I dreamed about this touch. My cock pulsated in her hand, my seed dripped from anticipation. The feeling was almost as good as a climax as I took my time learning each fold of her pussy lips. Running the tips of my fingers through the softness of her pubic hairs. Her panting became erotic for all to hear through out the train. Whispers of wow, where’s that coming from, she is really enjoying her self in the dark. In other words her erotic sounds were turning everyone on. Her body echoed her sounds with shutters, jerks and quivering. She sighed as I lightly stroked her wet, swollen clit. She took a deep breathe and held it as I rub her love button and she exhaled as I rolled her g-spot between my fore finger and thumb. Her wetness provided the perfect lubricant as I played in her treasure. Learning her erogenous zone is more than I can take as her moans intensified the closer I stroked near her anus. Or, that she almost came when I caressed the tip of her swollen clit. I learned her zones and I learned them quick because her moans aroused me, made my cock throb in her massaging hands.

Her pussy became soaked as I explored her erogenous zones. With my other hand I slipped a finger into her wet, tight ass. She tensed at first, making it difficult, but, she soon relaxed. I slowly worked my finger in and out; her wet juices provided an excellent lubricant. Her moans were off the chain, everyone knew she was getting her rocks off. Other moans and wet noises were heard as well. I picked up the pace; two fingers worked her coochie, while my one finger probed her anus. Her jerks, her quivers, the pleasure was building, I wish I could see her face. The pleasure she must be enjoying, the newness of having a finger in her ass. The joy was returned as she fondle my nuts like no other just the right pressure, such a delicate touch, even her finger nails grazed the sack just right. I was in heaven when she pulled away, leaving my prick jerking and hard.

They announced that the repairs were being conducted and thanked us for our patients. I really wasn’t interested in the repairs, all I was interested in was fingering this very wet pussy and probing her tight ass. Her hands returned to my nuts, they were cool and creamy. Must be some lotion or something I thought, what ever it was added to the pleasure as a moan left my lips. The whispers returned as a second more intense moan escaped my mouth. She defiantly has magic in her hands as she worked my shaft and balls. The train jerked which caused my fingers to sink deep into her cunt and ass. The sensation surprised her and she gasped with pleasure, the train jerked again, deeper sinking my fingers into her quivering anus and wet pussy. Her moans were erotic, sensual, arousing, I heard another woman say, she wished it was her getting pleased like that!! The thrust were kind of violent as the jerks from the train were reckless. My finger went from a steady probe to an invading force, but, the more violent the thrust. The more erotic and intense her sounds of pleasure became.

She had everyone ones attention I could tell, between the whispers, there was a call for quite. A waiting for her next out burst, to let everyone know she was still being pleased. I could just imagine the look on everyone ones face, straining to hear, anticipating the moment that delight would grace there ears. Still working her ass and soaked coochie, the train give them what we all were waiting for. Another hard jerk as the train tried to move, not knowing the passengers in this car could care less. The moans were deep, soulful and filled with pleasure, so erotic I knew every man in range of her voice dick was hard. I thought she had reached climax the sound was so full of pleasure. Her juices flowed providing an excellent lubrication for the finger jerking in and out of her ass. These sounds of pleasure had me contemplating if my finger was invading virgin territory. Before I could finish my thought, I felt her pulling her ass cheeks apart to give me greater access. My long finger sank deeper into her wanting ass hole. She was uncommonly tight and my finger met with much resistance. I had to pull it out and lube it up again in her very drenched cunt. She moan at the insurgents of my finger into her pussy but, the pleasure wasn’t as intense. I rammed it in and out as fast as I could, still no soulful delight. I pushed in a second even a third, she responded with more intensity but, not the same passion.

Wetting my fingers until they dripped with her erotic smelling, hot juices. I slipped my fingers out, I heard a sigh and her body quivered. At that moment my attention focused at what was taking place around us. I heard the sounds of wet pussies being entered by fingers, tongues and pricks. I heard moan of pleasure, heard satisfaction, sounds that didn’t register until now. We had cause a breakout of sexual desire through out the train. Thrusting my very wet finger back into her trembling butt hole, I knew why the other sounds eluded me. The passion and intensity made me tune all other sounds out. Hear moans of pleasure are as music unto the soul as I pushed my finger deep into her tight, clutching hole. She found my very erect penis and began to stroke it in a steady manner. Paying close attention to the rim of the head…. a spot that most men are very sensitive to. She knew how to work that spot like a professional and I shouldn’t of been surprised. My moan of excitement chimed in with hers as she worked my prick.

Although she was very skilled with her hands, I wanted to feel her pussy wrapped around my cock. She must of read my mind as she slowed the pumping and guided my prick to her steamy hot wet pussy. My cock jumped in her hand all the way as the heat of her pussy intensified. The moment of entry had me more excited than I had been in months. She guided the tip of my dick over her soft ass. Letting it run over the the smoothness of her buttocks, guiding it along the cervious. My prick was pulsating like crazy when it touched her creamy wetness. I had to fight back the pleasure as I was on the verge of entering her.

She let go of my cock and wiggle her ass, as to say I've brought you to the water. Now drink........I pushed my hips forward. I met some resistance, because she is so damm tight. I grabbed her hips for leverage and pushed my cock past her tight pussy lips. Her pussy was like a velvet vice. massaging, squeezing and milking my cock. I couldn't stop throbbing in her sweet pussy. I began to slowly pump her cunt, careful not to ejaculate to soon. Her pussy felt amazing as it caressed my cock. Her tender ass cushioned us when I pushed all the way in.

I must of hit one of her sweet spot when I was fully in her tight pussy. Because, her moan became very intense as she bounced her ass up and down on my prick. Man, could she wiggle that ass, I couldn't help, but to palm it, smack it and caress it.

Ooooooh, I love the size of your cock, she moaned. It is just the right size and I feel it throbbing all in my pussy, she gushed. Mmmmmmm.....that feels so good in me. Your really enjoying my pussy, she told me. I never felt any one throb this much in my pussy. And it feels real good....ahhhhh........mmmmmmm.........sooooo...... .gooooood.

Her pussy really had a mind of it's own. As the heat became higher and the massaging more intense. I couldn't take it any longer and I started pounding that tender pussy. Her velvet tunnel gave just enough to allow my prick in and out......in and out.

The sensation was amazing, as I fucked her tight, wet pussy. Her moannig became deeper.....soul touching with my dick rushing in and out of her. She was really moving her ass and pussy muscles. The pleasure was building in my balls as I sank in and out of her tight wet hole.

The sounds on the train were building......oooooh's and aaaah's were reaching there peak. That's when I found her clit all swollen, wet and throbbing. With just my finger tip I stroked it lightly. Her whole body shook and her pussy quivered on my cock. I made slow circles on her clit while I pounded my prick in her coochie. She squealed out in ecstasy... especially when I caressed the tip of her clit.

Her body shook wildly as I caressed her clit. I circled right then I circle left. I ran the tip of my fingers up and down her clit. Touching it ever so softly and her warm juices provided the perfect lubricant. When I stroked her clit just right her pussy would quiver in my prick.

It was like I was playing an human instrument. Her moans so heavenly and erotic.I could make her pussy jump when ever I wanted. I could raise or lower her moans by the way I stroked her. Her pussy began to make those wet sounds because she was so wet.

In the darkness I heard a woman announce, she was cummming. A man grunted and told everyone he was cumming. Another woman demanded, to be fucked harder. I also heard what sound like panties being torn and a woman squealed. A man told everyone he was fucking some gooooooood pussy.

The train was a bordello.....smelling of hot forbidden sex. People being satisfied, fantasies being fore filled and just plain old fucking. The sounds of fucking can't be matched by any other sound. People doing there thing.....pussies making wet noises.......pelvises slamming together.......pelvis ramming into asses......hands slapping butts. Each with it's own distinct sound and pleasure. Most people didn't know whom they were fucking, I knew who I was fucking. A goddess with the sweetest pussy I ever felt.

Her pussy clamped down on my cock and I had to pull out in order not to cumm. It throbbed in the air as she wiggle her ass looking for my dick. Putting that soft ass on my nut sack and thigh. She was so wet she left wet marks on me.....damm was she hot. I teased her pussy for a moment.......rubbing the tip of my dick along her pussy lips. Wetting it in her warm juices.....poking her clit from time to time. Watching her body tremble from the pleasure, she began to beg for my cock.....give it to me pleasssssssssssssssssse.........put that cock back in my pussy, she whimpered.

Her plea was so, convincing.........I grabbed her hips and slammed my hips forward. My prick found her hole and blasted past her giving gateway, I squealed at her warm wetness. She moan in a low lustful growl as my dick filled her cunt. My pelvis crashed into her firm soft ass and she wiggled it as my balls smacked the cheeks of her butt. I throbbed like crazy with my dick fully inserted in her. The sensation was overwhelming as her pussy pulsated around my dick. This pulsating triggered me to pump my penis in and out of her.....I pumped that sweet tight hole fast and hard. My thrust made pleasure wave ripple her ass as she encourage me to fuck her pussy. FUCK MY HOT PUSSY, she yelled.

The train went silent as everyone wanted to hear the woman who started all this get fucked. Her moans made women horny as I pumped her soaked twat. She met my every thrust as I tweaked her nipples. This drove her wild....her pussy milked my cock. I rolled her nipples between my thumb and fore finger....adding pressure to the pleasure. She arched her back causing my cock to bend to get in and out of her now even tighter pussy. This angle put sweet pressure and pleasure on my hard dick. The more I tweaked.... caressed..... pulled and stroked her erect flesh. The more she arched her back and worked her pussy muscle on on my ridged prick. That's when I pinched her nipples really hard and I slammed my dick all the way in. Her cunt clamped down on my prick and her sucking walls milked my nuts.....I erupt in her her sucking pussy......her twat milked every ounce of my man juice from my balls as i roared like a caged beast. I pumped her and fucked her with long.........hard.....deep....... ball slapping strokes. Her pussy sang as I pumped in and out I pinched her nipples and she exploded in delightful ectasy........I-I-I'mmmmmmm Cummmmmmmmming..........I'm Cummmmmmmmming..........This triggered something that has never happened to me..........Two nuts back to back......I'm Cummmmmming Tooooooooooooooooooooo.

I fell back in a seat cock still jumping and spilling man juice. The second nut took me out, I became weak in the knee's and fell back. I don't know where see went because the lights were still out. The train burst into cheer as we sucked for air, phrases like, he waxed that ass...............she was so erotic.....I bet he never get another piece like that again........

she fucked him to two good nuts.....I never heard anyone cumm like that went around the train. Just as I retuned to normal and got my clothes straight the lights popped back on. It was as if nothing had happened. The beauty was no where in sight as the train began to move through the tunnel I looked high than low left and right. She was nowhere to be found. When I got to my stop, I got off the train and I caught a whiff of her perfume or was it residue from our encounter.

Eartis E. Beck III

crazy_deedee
07-13-2009, 10:10 AM
Thanks for this. The first erotic story I ever wrote was set on a train, so it was good to read one from someone else!!

mercer6223
07-15-2009, 10:53 AM
Outstanding. Really hot.!! What a fun ride.

frankjohnmoore
09-30-2009, 03:40 AM
like mercer said hot hot hot, well written and must have a few cumming,

tennisfreak802
09-30-2009, 08:34 PM
well written

theatreslut
11-05-2009, 02:37 PM
God my pussy was, is soaked, that story's fantastic

rmreading
12-12-2010, 10:37 PM
Goodness, who in the world wants to give up on trains should have to read this. But then train reality would probably leave this great story here for our imaginations. Thanks for posting!