PDA

View Full Version : Who knew Physics could be Fun Chapter 3

tai21080
06-05-2009, 09:01 PM
If you feel a bit confused please feel free to read chapters 1 and 2. And as always comments and suggestions are welcome.

Chapter 3

The first rays of light began to trickle through the window of my second floor bedroom like a gentile rain

of diamonds from heaven. I rolled over and watched Charlie sleeping. He looked so peaceful like he was

meant to be there in my bed.

This felt so right. Nothing had felt this right not since Kevin anyway. I will never forget that fateful day

as long as I live. That was the day I lost my best friend, my lover and my husband. The only other person in

the whole world that even knew that Kevin and I had gotten married was my best-girlfriend Zyria. Maybe one

day I would tell Charlie the whole story and the truth as to why I hadn’t been in Washington, D.C. that day.

Let me stop right here and tell you how Zyria and I met. It was my first day on the job and she worked in the

Financial Aid office as a student work study. I ran into her during one of my smoke breaks that day. We

began to talk and get to know each other. Zyria is built like me. We hit it off and have been inseparable

since. We spend so much time together those who know us well around campus have begun to say we

operate from the same brain.

I was so lost in thought I nearly jumped out of my skin as Charlie snaked his arms around me.

“Good morning Lover.” Charlie kissed me softly on my forehead.

“Good morning to you too.” I kissed him back.

“What time is it?” Charlie asked searching the bedside table for his glasses.

“About 6 am.” I said reaching for my robe. “What time is your first class?”

“9:30, General Physics.”

“Do you think you have time for breakfast?”

“Not this morning. I should go home get a shower and change before class. I think my colleagues may

ask questions if I show up in the same clothes two days in a row.” Charlie said as he began to collect his

clothes.

“You know my shower is big enough for two.” I said slyly.

“You really know how to twist a guy’s dick.” Charlie pulled on his underwear. “Last one in has to pick up

the soap.”

I just laughed and chased him down the hall.

The water was warm as we sensuously caressed each other’s bodies in a daily cleansing ritual that most

of us take for granted. As the water cascased down over us rinsing the soap from our bodies Charlie pulled

me in tight and began to affix kisses down my neck and across my chest. Just as we began to exchange deep

sensual kisses the water turned to ice and we both made a hasty retreat from the shower.

Charlie dressed quickly and with one last kiss he was out the door. I sat a t my dining room table, with

my morning coffee in hand and Raggs in my lap, staring blissfully after my lover enjoying the view.

I was nearly late for my first class that day. I had become so lost in my thoughts at home it took Raggs

biting ankle in hunger and frustration to bring me back to reality.

I floated on air during my two morning classes. There could have been a horrendous thunderstorm and

it wouldn’t have killed my happy sunny day attitude. Coming out of my second class I met up with Zyria and

Dr. Phoenix for our daily smoke break. The conversation rattled around the usual topics, history, theater,

current events, etc. Once Dr. P left to go to his office I turned to Zyria and said “Girl, I had one hell of a night

last night.”

“What happened? I thought you were going to have one of your boring Shilo evenings.”

“I was going to but events unfolded otherwise. If I tell you, you must swear it complete and total

secrecy.”

“If you’re swearing me to secrecy it must be juicy, so do tell.”

I commenced to telling Zyria the whole story. “He just showed up on my doorstep. He gave me one of

those cheese lines that Mark had apparently given to him. Then he got flustered when I looked surprised

about what he had said. I gave him a blow job. I figured after that it would be a quick romp in the sheets

and he would leave but, Zyria we made love. It was incredible. The passion the fireworks, god I think I may

just have another orgasm thinking about it.” I took a breath and continued. “We had dinner with the usual

small talk. I mentioned Kevin but I didn’t elaborate. I will eventually but things are just too new to dump that

emotional baggage on him. After dinner we were back at it. I think we came pretty close to breaking my bed

with the second session. I fell asleep in his arms and woke up blissful this morning. We showered and I

haven’t seen him yet since he left.”

Her facial expressions were bouncing back and forth between shock, surprise and curiosity. Once I had

finished telling her about my evening with Charlie I half expected her to yell at me or get angry, but she didn’t.

Zyria looked at me calmly in the eye and said “It has been 8 years since Kevin died. You deserve

happiness. Just be careful. As long as you are a student of his and he is your professor if you two get caught

both of your careers will be over.”

“That thought never crossed my mind.” I said as we walked into the security office. “I’ve been too busy

falling in love.”

“Are you sure you’re in love?” Zyria asked.

“Whatever it is Zyria it feels right. I’ve never been happier. It’s almost like there is some cosmic force is

drawing us together.” Zyria gave me her patented perverted look. “Get your mind out of the gutter these

feelings aren’t cropping up just because I got laid several times last night.”

“Laid, who got laid?!” Mark said striding into the office. “And by whom?”

“I wondered where you have been. I guess I have you to thank for last night.” I said to Mark.

“Thank me? For what?” Mark playfully asked.

“For telling Charlie where I lived and giving him that cheese Wax my telescope line.” I responded

throwing a marker at him.

“So that is why he has that shit-eaten grin on his face today. I didn’t think he was going to go over last

night. You know I think he’s had a thing for you for a while now.” Mark said.

“I never paid that much attention. Listen Mark you have to keep this on the down low. If anyone but you

guys find out we’ll be in hot water.” I said getting serious.

“Mum’s the word.” Mark said. “Smoke break anyone?”

“After hearing about last night, I could use two.” Zyria said.

“It was pretty steamy wasn’t it?” Mark said as we began to walk out of the office.

“From that remark I am safe in concluding that you talked to Charlie today.” I said

“Oops. I wasn’t suppose to let on I knew. Oh, well. Charlie said to meet him for lunch in his office in an

hour.” Mark said.

“I wonder what he wants to eat.” Zyria said with that perverted look on her face again.

“Hopefully me.” I responded lighting up my cigarette.

tai21080
11-15-2009, 10:06 AM
Chapter 4 has finally arrived. check it out.