PDA

View Full Version : Sands of Jamaica

OldHorny
06-06-2009, 09:46 PM
You have to think about how I felt …….I’m 23 about 5ft 11ins slim blond and blue eyed female. I would have liked to have been a fulltime model but I haven’t quite made the break through and ofcourse time is against me now. So instead I model part time yes I have done some glamour work but mostly catalogue stuff and lingerie.

Time to set the scene….I don’t want you thinking that I am easy because I am not. I have had two boyfriends that I have made love to and both were relationships that lasted over 6 months. It was summer time we had been shooting in Jamaica. The night was warm and a light rain had started.

I don’t know what made me want to walk in the rain you must have felt it yourself sometime. The beach stretched before me deserted and the sand now cool on my feet with the light rain making a crazy sort of soothing sound.

I remember the moon was full. Giving everything especially the white sand an eerie glow. As I walked I felt so relaxed and in an odd sort of way horny. Well it had been over 7 months since I had fucked anything in trousers or out of them for that matter.

Actually that was a lie I had on numerous occasions fuck my battery bob as my net friend would call it. He was my cyber lover and could make me cum as though he was there. He even made me feel him there. He called me his Cyber Honey

I had never known another man like him whether it was the way he used my imagination or because he would take me into situations I would never have thought of I really don’t know. I digress anyways.

Getting back to the night in question. The light rain ran down my thin clothes and wet everything but I didn’t care. As I got further away from the lighted area only the moon gave me light I could feel my nerves making me shiver.

There were some palm trees and I decided to shelter a little as the rain became a little heavier. I walked into their shelter and as I did it became quite dark.

“DON’T MAKE A SOUND!” it was an order not a request as a hand slipped over my mouth and I could see the gleam of a knife waving in front of my face.

“Please don’t hurt me,” I whimpered through his hand

“Just do as I say and we both may enjoy it.”

I was shivering now not with cold but with fear. His hands were slowly touching my body. Strange thoughts were going through my head. Could I kick him and escape? Might I enjoy this sex? In cyber land my lover had often talked me through rape but this was different.

In the split second that I thought I would try and escape, he decided he would let me feel the point of the knife and pushed it just enough into my breast to make me realise that escape was not an option.

“Ouch,”

“Don’t even think about it I know exactly what you were thinking,”

He pulled the sarong cover I was wearing off and ripping it tied it about my eyes. Being blindfold I admit is one of my fantasies but normally I know who it is that is touching me in this case I didn’t.

“MMmm ,” I heard him whisper and then I felt my bikini top being ripped off.

“Please I don’t have much money but I can get you something,”

“I don’t want you money Bitch!” He spat it out and this made me even more scared than I was before.

“I’ll do anything; just don’t hurt me please,”

“Yes you will do what ever I want,”

His hands slowly ran over me all of me. It was invasive but sort of sexy too. He was not rough infact I had been with a guy who was a lot rougher and he was supposed to love me. Slowly his hands caressed my body.

I was dragged to a palm tree the rough bark dug into my skin yet for some reason that pain seemed to heighten this sexual encounter. What the hell was I thinking? I was getting horny and this guy was tying me too a tree. This palm seemed to lay almost parallel to the ground as it then slowly climbed up to the stars.

With my hands tied to the tree he started to kiss all over my body. Oh gawd he was driving me crazy. I wanted to hate him but the feelings inside were telling me to enjoy it.

He started to ease off my kini bottoms and as he did I felt his tongue slowly lap my pussy slit from top to bottom not rushed like some men do but slowly just the way I liked it flicking my clit several times in between each lick

Already I was moaning and my pussy was a dead give away as I was already wet. Then his fingers were eased up and into my slit I cannot tell you the feeling these were giving me. It was as though these two digits were pleasure givers.

And his tongue went faster and faster. My hips were out of control. Fucking his face and yet at the same time I hated him because he was making me feel like a whore.

I felt him stand and then his cock was rubbed up and down my slit. I wanted to shot “Fuck me, FUCK ME RIGHT NOW YOU BASTARD!”

I was too scared till he eased his thick cock head inside of me. Like I said I am not that experienced but this was the biggest cock I had ever felt up there. He didn’t ram it in. It was so odd he gently pushed and withdrew then pushed deeper and withdrew. Till atlast he was up to his balls and I felt like it was inside my stomach.

His rhythm was nice and gentle I was so close to coming when he pulled out I couldn’t help myself.

“OH GAWD PLEASE NOOOOOOOO!”

“I am going to untie you and let you see but if you make any noise I will kill you!”

As he undid my hands and the blindfold I could see this tall man about 6ft 5 or so. His cock was rock hard and ohhhhh so eatable. I just fell to my knees and started to suck on it. As soon as I had it deep in my mouth and throat he moaned and shot his load.

My disappointment must have shown as his white teeth in contrast with the dark tan lit up in a smile.

“I am going to make love to you my little Cyber Honey but first you are going to enjoy being fucked as though I was raping you.”

It was him my cyber lover. The realisation was short lived as I felt his cock pound straight into my pussy. This time his rhythm was fast and furious. I didn’t take long the relief and the feeling that atlast I was with the man who was so special to me had me already oozing

I started to cum while he held me in his arms still pounding still kissing. This is what I wanted this was how I needed to be treat. We made love most of the night and as we lay almost sleeping we watched the sun start climbing into the sky.

“I have to go catch a plane.” I said

“ I know I am the pilot,” we just smiled at each other, dressed and walked along the beach hand in hand.[/SIZE]

crazy_deedee
07-13-2009, 10:03 AM
I thought this was an interesting story and you set the scene quite well. The only thing I would probably add was that she liked the idea of non-consentual sex, as it just made me wonder if their talking about it on the internet had led him to do that to her..

OldHorny
07-16-2009, 05:43 PM
thanx for your comment it does say they are cyber lovers I imagined they would chat about all their fantasies but i will keep thinking about better information either way your comment is very valued

jonsnow
07-18-2009, 06:01 AM
thanks jake! loved the story.

OldHorny
07-18-2009, 10:41 AM
Thanx very much Jonsnow