PDA

View Full Version : New Dog Old Tricks (a father and son story)

latinspin
06-07-2009, 01:33 PM
:clap:clapEver had a dog follow you home before ? Not like that I mean a litteral canine, well I did , but more than a cold nose ,and a waggedy tail came with that package.

It had been 3 years since mom had died from cancer, I had gotten pretty comfortable with that reality, and just excepted it. My dad on the other hand wasn’t doing so well. He was always finding something to complain about, or get angry over. Most of the time I’d just try to stay out of his way, and not ask for anything! That was up until 3 weeks ago.

It was an average sunny day in Chicago, and I was strolling through St. Charles Park, as I did often just to be away form the house, well at least when he was home anyway. As I walked face down subconsciously counting the squares in the sidewalk . I nearly collided with this old guy and his hotdog stand . woaaw! he said loudly with a smile. Sorry I said , my bad I should be more carful. That’s quite alright my young fiend ,can I interest you in a dog. feeling guilty for almost knocking his cart over I immediately began rummaging through my pockets for change, ending up with about 2 dollars in quarters. As I Handed him the money he laughed and said, thank you very much , but that’s not exactly what I had in mind.

As he was putting sauerkraut on my wiener, he gestured down toward his left leg. Squatting there scratching his ear was the most adorable puppy I had ever seen. He went on to explain how he had fed the dog earlier that morning , and had not been able to ditch him since , and that He was afraid that he would get hit by a car , or picked up by the pound. I decided Immediately, looking into the puppy’ s innocent, trusting eyes , that neither of those posibilities were an option.

The next thing I knew, I was walking down the block, quickly as in a comedy sitcom, followed by a clumsy puppy struggling to keep up ,with a half eaten hotdog in his mouth. What the hell was I going to do , my dad will never let me keep a mutt, I thought to myself , not even in the back yard. Not because he hated dogs, or thought that I would not take care of him, But for the simple reason that it would make me happy.

Damn! The car was in the drive ,, which meant Mr. grumpy was home . So I creped around the house, and dropped the puppy over the side of the fence in our backyard . He started barking, or squeaking very loudly . there was nothing for me to do but go on inside, and get my request rejected, and feelings hurt.

My dad by the looks of it, was on his second six pack of Rolling Rock. Looking out of each window trying to locate the source of all the racket. Who’s damn dog is making all that fucking noise, slurred my dad.
There was no sense in trying to lie, So I just told him all about how I found the dog and brought him home, finishing with please , please, please, can I keep him!?

Just as he was preparing to say hell naw, I blurted out I will do anything, anything you want. Just don’t make me get rid of him. This stopped my dad in mid sentence, and a weird smile replace the hard expression that was his face just moments before, in a drunken tone he uttered , You’ll do anything huh, be careful what you say.

Feeling that I had hit on something, I gained some measure of hope ,so I repeated my self “I’ll do anything you say” . Dad paused for a moment as if pondering something then, just stumbled over to the recliner , pulled his boxers down to his ankles, and stepped out of them.. He then sat back and spread his legs as wide as he could, and laid back in the seat gesturing for me to come over to him. What tha fuck!

“I want a hand job” he said in a raspy tone. “What are you talking about “ I shouted! A hand job He repeated , jack me off , you do know what that is don’t you, the same thing you do in the bathroom to yourself every morning before school . I was speechless, all I could do is stare at his swollen jumping endowment,

It was so big and tick I didn’t think my hand would even fit around it, but I reluctantly walked over to him anyway and knelled down between his hairy muscular thighs , and just stared at it . he grabbed it himself and pulled the skin over the enormous head and gave it a few jerks, as if he were saying see its safe , it aint gonna bite ya. When I still did or said nothing he said fuck it, you don’t want no damn dog! and reached down for his drawers , faining that he was gonna put them back on. As he leaned forward his cock bumped against my face leaving a line of precum on my jaw. That woke me up from my trance like state.

No it’s cool, I’ll do it, I said in an eager tone ,confirming so by rapping my smaller hand around his shaft, I was right there was about 2 inches from my thumb to forefinger. I began slowly moving the skin up and down, boy was it tight . “ Naw boy not like that , go and get some lotion “ , as I stood up quickly to run to the bathroom to get what he had requested, I winced in pain, my own cock had become rock hard also at some point and ,was in a awkward position.

So on the way back from the rest room I shucked off my shorts and underwear , He made no notice of that, so I guest it was alright with him, I kneeled back down into my former position, as he took the bottle from my hands and pumped a generous amount of lubricant on the head of his penis, it ran off the head and down the shaft.. now he said go ahead, and laid his head back closing his eyes.

I again wrapped my hand, best I could at lease back around his pole, and began to slide my hand up and down form head to nuts. Which were covered by so much hair you could hardly see his mammoth balls. My dad began to groan and pulled his wife beater over his head concealing his face, I don’t think that it was his intention, but he sure did make me feel a lot more comfortable…

I began to jack him the way I would myself ,going from long to short strokes paying close attention to the area right under the head.
My dad then went crazy waving his legs in and out and rustling the half shirt covering his face like he was going to rip it off, but he said don’t stop ,keep going, don’t stop.

The speed of my strokes increased on his fat penis , as I continued to pleasure him, I started jacking my self with my left hand as well . just as I felt like I was going to shoot my load my father grunted loud as hell, and I have never till this day seen anyone nut that hard and so much , it just kept coming! As I slowed my hand motion, Every time I thought he was finished a new gush would shoot out unexpectedly .

I was next I shot a huge load onto the bottom of the recliner, nothing like his, but it was a big one still. That’s when I heard my dad snoring, and it got louder, so I was sure he was knocked out as a result of the all the beer , and the nut he busted . Then I did something I had wanted to do from the beginning , but was to ashamed to ,since I had first got between his legs.

I grabbed his hose with my thumb and forefinger and licked the head, man what a turn on that was! I slurped on it a few more times and it became fully erect again, looking up at his face to make sure he was still asleep, I went to work on his Dick , sucking and licking every cum covered inch of his cock and balls.. you probably won’t believe me when I tell you he nutted again,, but not as vigorously this time, I kept it in my throat swallowing as much as I could.

My dad then made a groaning sound and moved his hand like the was coming to .. that’s when I shot my second load , this time all up his lower leg, but this nut hurt! I don’t know why but it felt like my dick was going to cramp up or something.. when I returned to my senses I opened my eyes to see my now coherent dad looking down at my cum drenched face, as nut ran off his shin… he half smiled and then stood up saying nothing , and stumbled toward the bathroom.

Man what had just happened!? I just got my dad off, and me too wow! Just then I heard scratching at the patio door… It was my little puppy looking all anxious . Hell, I had forgotten all about him with all that was going on.. and also had forgotten that he was the reason all of this got started in the first place.
I grabbed a near by towel and began whipping cum from my face neck and stomach, as I opened the door for the exited pup.. picking him up I thought to myself , shit I’m going to have to find a lot more shit to ask for…..

Short story by
Latin Spin

Hey guys hit me up and let me know if you’ re digin my shit.. Aight? :clap

joker60
06-08-2009, 07:42 AM
great story

delehas45
06-11-2009, 06:51 AM
hey man great story more would be awesome

jetage
06-20-2009, 11:32 AM
great story

windextor
06-20-2009, 03:31 PM
great story! can't wait for pt 2

Turtle1
09-09-2009, 07:07 PM
Wow - nice image of a boy j/o Dad

Turtle1
10-06-2009, 01:59 PM
Great story - makes me wonder how often dads make deals with their sons - arrangements that work out for both if them. Seems since they are both nearly always horny it would work out wonderfully for both in most cases.

Keep up the good work.
T1

markstormnyc
01-03-2010, 09:46 PM
very hot also!

kenbkk
05-30-2010, 07:19 AM
it is nice story thx