PDA

View Full Version : Second Time Around

eryika010
06-08-2009, 11:42 AM
The Club was packed, people laughing, talking and enjoying one another. The D.J. was on hit, the dance floor was jumping as the people move to the beat. Amy Parker was out on the town with her girlfriends sipping on her cosmo. She wore her little black dress which highlighted all her assets. She knew she looked hot and so did every man in the room.

Amy wasn't having a very good time, same old tired men hitting on her. And they never come up with any new lines. Of course they change a word here or there, but, it was the same old stuff.

Amy was looking for some passion, some romance, something real and heart felt. Just then the rose lady walked up and handed her twelve long stem roses. No thank you, Amy told her. I don't want to buy any roses. They're already paid for, the lady told her. By whom, Amy's smile became broad. Some fine ass man, he didn't give me his name, but, he did tip me well, she informed her.

Amy's eyes roamed the club to see if she could figure out who would do such a sweet thing. The roses smell wonderful and she was the envy of all the women around her. All the attention even made her clit jump. That's something this place hasn't made her do in awhile.

The passion was intensified when MJ's Human Nature was playing in the club. This record was request for Amy Parker. Her heart raced as she heard her name announced. Who knows this much about me, she thought. She looked at her girlfriends who all looked just as surprised as she did.

That's when a familiar fragrance hit her....Drakar. Not many men wore that or even knew about it. The fragrance got her to her feet and she followed the scent. Girl.....where you going, her friends questioned. I'll be back, she said in a traced.

The mind numbing aroma is her favorite, it did things to her she wish it didn't. The fragrance lead her out the side door to the club. There in the dim light she saw a large figure of a man. Six four or so, thick and just standing there. Her mind said caution,but, her body over rode that command.

Heart pounding, mind racing and clit jumping. She asked, do I have you to thank for the flowers??? In a deep familiar voice, he said yes. Did you request my favorite song?? Again the deep voice said yes. Is that Drakar your have on??? Yes it is, he told her. I know you..... don't I, she questioned as she approached him.

He stepped into the light and Amy almost went into shock. Oh..... my ........word....... it's Andrew. With a smile that could print money. the large man told her, you are correct. Andrew was the man Amy almost married. He's successful, tall, dark, handsome and has a bid dick. On top of all that he knows how to use it. The only draw back with Andrew is he loves the ladies.

What are you doing here, Amy questioned?? He walked up on her, looked down into her lovely eyes and smiled. Amy knew she was in trouble when her knee's buckled and she leaned into him, He bent down and kissed her like new love.

The passion radiated through out her body. Her pussy jumped as he put his tongue down her throat. Her body shook and her nipples tingled. This is what Amy was looking for, some one to romance her and then fuck the hell out of her. But, not Andrew............ he was a player and she knows it. Amy has been kissed, but, not like this. Men have sent her flowers, but, not like this and no man since Andrew has took the time to find out her favorite song. Plus no one wares Drakar......like this man.

Amy broke the kiss and returned to her senses when she remember why she left Andrew. She caught him in bed with her then best friend. You bastard, she yelled at him. You come here smelling and looking all good. Have the D. J. play my song, kiss me like you have never hurt me. Pushing all my buttons, knowing your a damm DOG!!! How dare you!!

Even thou she was pissed, Amy was still so very turned on. Andrew never spoke a word. He picked her up by her small waist, put her against the wall. Went under her short dress and ripped her panties off. The force, his smell, his good looks and his soft lips overwhelmed her. She came as he fondle to get his big dick out.

No one has this effect on her like Andrew. She couldn't wait to ride his dick as she felt it at her pussy entrance. Her feet dangling, her arms clinging to his neck as he tried to put his cock in her tight pussy. Finally she wrapped her legs around his waist. Making it easier for him to slide his long cock into her wet pussy. She slide down the wall onto his hard throbbing prick.

Mmmmmmm.......your still so damm tight, he exhaled. His dick inching in her pussy, he almost came as her pussy walls massage his prick. Amy was very wet as she felt his long hard throbbing dick in her. Andrew began to thrust his dick up into her pussy. Amy used the wall as support as she rode is cock.

His hands holding the bare cheeks of her ass for extra support, his lips pressed hard against hers and his dick deep in her pussy. Amy slipped the strings to her dress over her shoulders to reveal her firm breast and erect nipples. His eyes became wide as he licked his soft full lips. She lifted and offered him one of her succulent nipples.

His lips wrapped around her erect flesh and sucked gently. Amy had to moan as the feeling went to the tip of her clit and explode.Ahh.........mmm Andrew...oooh.... Andrew.......you know what I like. Andrew just hummed as he suck on her nipple.

Her other nipple ws being massaged by his thumb and fore finger. The sensation was tantilating, as he took his time with each nipple. This is the passion and skill Amy has ben missing. A slow hot pumping with a large cock. From a man with real dick cotrol, Amy was free to let her pussy work on his dick, knowing he wouldn't cumm before her.

In Andrew's mind he knows my pleasure comes first and I love that about him, She thought to her self. In fact it's such a turn on as she tensed up and came on his thick dick. Oh.....Andrew....you do me so good.

For a moment Amy lost focus as she thought back to how Andrew did her best friend. She looked at his fine features, she felt the softness of his lips. His delicate touch, his sweet smell and his throbbing cock. Made her pussy twitch which over rode her angry and confussion.

She meltd and spread her thighs even further to allow him to sink even deeper into her love. He moaned softly with her nipple in his mouth as he felt more of her pussy on his prick. Her pussy sucked, squeezed, milked and massaged his dick. Her warm cream added to the feeling. She worked her pussy so well on his cock. That his lips had to leave her nipple so he could moan.

Andrew was in sweet heaven, Amy has the best pussy he ever had. He took a big chance in coming to recapture their passion. She brought so much to the table........smart.....well dressed......successful......got her own money...... beautiful......sexy and freaky. He still kicks him self when ever he thinks how he messed it up with that crazy best friend of hers. She was no where near the class of Amy.

Why.....why did he ever fuck that skank. He thought these thoughts while his mouth enjoyed her succulant nipples, while his dick fucked the sweetest pussy. While his hands held the most tender ass he has ever felt. If she takes me back after this I will treat her like the queen she is.

He couldn't think any longer as she swayed her hips from side to side. This is the best pussy, he had to tell her.....you ride my dick so well..... Amy....bebee...I'm sooooo sorry. Sorry for what, she questioned him as she popped her coochie on his prick?? Ooooooh...woman....that feels so good. I-I-I'm sooooooo sorry for hurting you.

You just saying that cause I'm riding your thick dick. No....no...babee, mmmmmm...that pussy is gooooood. But, I need you.......mmmmmm.....dayummm....you ride a gooooood dick. B-b-but, I'm back to to make you my queen. I fucked up babee.....I really fucked up....please take me back.

Mmmmmmm.....a begging man....keep begging, it turns me on. Andrew had no problem begging for the woman he so desired. Baby....baby......... babeee........please take me back......please take me back as he picked up the pace. His cock throbbing in her pussy as he begged Amy to take him back.

Ooooooh baby......you don't know what your begging is doing to me. She yelled.....Yessssssss...I'll take you back as her pussy exploded all over his throbbing dick. She slammed her hips down on his prick as her orgasm caused her pussy to pulsate on Andrew's penis. She milked his balls as her powerful climax sucked his man juice right out of his dick.

Andrew filled her with months of desire.....ounce after ounce of wanting her, wishing for her, needing her and now finally having the woman he longed for. He was elated to feel his cumm shoot deep in her having her climax all over his hard dick. Kept him hard and wanting to take her to the outer limits of there love.

Amy could barely catch her breath, her pussy still twitching from that awesome orgasm. She love the fact that he was still hard, there's nothing like a hard cock in your pussy while your clit is still jumping. Dayumm...Andrew I love having my pussy wrapped around your huge penis,she told him. I've miss you too.....sweetie, he told her.

Sliding his hard dick out of her tender pussy, he turned her around. Not wanting to bend down he found a create, he stood her on it. Perfect.... his cock was poking her on her ass cheeks and butt. Oh, my, your going to get you some from the back, Amy expressed.

He was so egger to fill her pussy this way. Amy has a deep tight pussy, but, Andrew had enough to hit her spot in this position. The spot that makes her cumm over and over again. He wants to hit that spot for two reasons. One she cumms so much and she loves to do that. The second reason is because she becomes wanton.

Man......when she's in this state of lust the sex is in creditable. Her pussy does things to his dick, no other woman has ever done to him. Andrew pushed his hips forward to enter her love tunnel. They moaned together as her hungry pussy gobbled up his thick penis.

Amy braced her self with her hands on the wall. Feeling him enter her was such a intense pleasure. She could never get enough of his jumping cock filling her tight hole. She knew he was looking for her wanton trigger. He was the only man who took the time to find it. He is the only man that she has ever experience her very erotic naughty side.

He inched closer and closer to her sweet spot. Amy and Andrew savored the anticipation. They both wanted the same mad, hot, non-stop, crazy any thing goes sex. When the door to the club opened. Hey, you there, get a room, the bouncer yelled. They scrambled to cover Amy up. Andrew blocked the bouncers view as she got her dress back in place. They giggled as the past him on there way back into the club.

She had to stop Andrew on there way out the club. Hey, got to tell my girls so they won't worry. Babee.....come on, I need you. I need you too, it will only be five minutes I promise, pulling him to the table.

Look, look her she comes. Who is that behind her??? Oh, my word..... it's Andrew. Sitting at the table with a devilish smile on her face. Everyone say hey to Andreww. Hey Andrew, they all said, with a look of amazement on there face.

Gina, Amy's best friend looked her dead in the eye and asked, gurl....what you doing with him? It was Andrew who sent the roses and played my song, she told Gina. Really, nice move on his part. Then Amy whispered in her hear. Gurl, I sitting here with no panties on creaming all over the place. Oh,my, what happend.

The short version....I followed him to the alley.....he ripped my panties off and fucked me to a blissful orgasm. You lying....no....... I'm not. Out in the alley??? Yes he did. It was amazing, hot, daring and yummmy. I came sooooooo hard. I thought I was going to pinch his dick off.....girl.

Andrew just stood there....dick all hard as they whispered, giggled and looked at him like he was a piece of meat. He kept telling him self Amy's worth it, Amy's worth it. The music in the club was bumping, so, he relly couldn't hear what they were discussing. His mind drifted back to Amy's hot, wet, tight pussy. How his cock pushed past her tender pussy lips, how he eased into her wetness inch by inch. How her pussy grabbed, squeezed, sucked and massaged his penis all the way in. Andrew was throbbing something unreal.

He told everyone you must excuse us as he pulled Amy by the arm. Practicly lifting her out of her chair. I'll talk to you later....gurl...we gotta go. Doing her best to keep up with the man she just fell deeper in love with. Forceful, yet, had enough sense to tell every one excuse us. She didn't need him to hit that g-spot.

Amy was cumming as the walked....she wanted him so bad. Her cream was running down her inner thigh. They arrived at his new range rover, fully loaded with moon roof. He pressed a button and the lights came on and the door unlocked. He open the door for Amy grabbed her by the waist and put her on the seat since the truck was sitting on thirty two's.

Amy's heart fluttered as she watched his every move. She always had a soft spot in her heart for Andrew. But, he was pushing buttons in her like no other. Her heart and pussy wouldn't stop racing or jumping. As soon as he got in the truck she pounced on him. Kissing him deeply and with all her passion.

He returned the love and passion as she smother him with love. Amy looked deep into his eyes and saw the love growing for her. He started the truck and they pulled off heading torwards his place. Amy was full of passion,love and freakiness. She put her hand on his dick, which was hard and ready. The touch of his throbbing penis sent pleasure thrills through her body.

She unzipped his pants while he tried to keep the truck on the road. She fished out his prick.....pumped it a few times and lowered her mouth onto his cock. The truck swerved, but, Andrew quickly got it under control. While Amy's head went up and down in his lap.

Amy's hand pumped his shaft as her mouth sucked the head. Her mouth was soooo hot and she used her tongue very well. Andrew was moaning while he drove the truck. Ooooooh baby....what's got into you. Your mouth is amazing on my cock. Dayumm........ gurl.....I felt the back of your throat on that one, Andrew told her.

Amy was on fire, her desire for Andrew reached new hieghts. She fingered her clit as she sucked his dick. The wetter and hotter she became. The deeper she took his pulsating dick into her hot mouth. Her clit throbbed as she raked her teeth lightly over his shaft. Amy's pussy was drenched and in need of dick when she felt the car pull to a stop.

Wheeeeeeew.....we made it, Andrew said. I had to much going on..... he blow with a sigh of relief. I was fighting not to cumm......I was fighting to stay on the road and I was fighting not to pull the truck over and fuck that pussy real well.

They fumble with there clothes getting out the truck. Andrew kept cussing at him self as he tried to remember the house alarm. Their clothes were off before the door closed good.

Andrew's place was just as she remember it. Clean and tidy everything in it's place. That's the bed she spent countless hours making love with Andrew on and here she was again. Getting ready to except him into her love. She climb atop his big, king size brass bed. Face down ass up, but, Andrew flipped her over spread he thighs licked his full lips. He lowered his head and Amy eye's grew wide like saucers. His lips enclosed her clit and Amy erupted in his mouth.

In all of there fucking Andrew has never went down on her as his tongue extended her orgasm. He consider it crazy and nasty to lick a woman's pussy. But, here she was panting and cumming in his mouth. Is he really serious this time. Was this his way of letting her know he was here to stay this time. The climax was reaching it's second peak as his hot tongue swirled around, push and caressed her clit.

Amy could barely think as Andrew took his time teasing, caressing, sucking and pleasing her clit. Slowly dragging his tongue up...... than down.......left.....than right. Slow.......then fast her pussy was throbbing, jumping and cumming all at the same time. She didn't know what was more erotic the act or the fact he change his mind for her. Either way Amy was cumming for the third time.

Andrew seen the look on her face as he lowered his mouth for the first time. He didn't know what to expect he never sucked pussy before. The smell was intoxicating, he wanted more. His lips parted and his first taste of pussy exploded in his mouth. This isn't nasty......it's sweet....like nectar or a tasty juice. He couldn't figure out what the sweet taste was .....all he knew was he want more.

Now what do I do......I got my mouth down here. Let's see what happens when I do this.....he moved his tongue up........than down. Wow.... her pussy jumped. Let's see what happens when I do this...... he moved his tongue left....than right. Man....she's moaning and her pussy is jumping. This isn't that hard and she taste real good.

Andrew stroked her pussy with his tongue, touching every fold. Getting acquainted with it's soft pussy lips, finding all the spots that made Amy twitch and moan. He watched her hole tremble when he took a break. Then hearing her try to control her breathing when his lips found her clit again. He figured out he could finger her pussy while he sucked her clit. He teased and caressed her opening, delighting in the fact that her pussy smack to be fingered. Wetting and prepareing his fingers for entry. One finger than a second...........her pussy became sooooooo wet when he pumped his fingers in and out as he sucked her clit. The faster he pumped the more intense her pussy clamped down on his fingers until she burst into another orgasmic fit.

No more.....please......no more..... Amy panted. Your tongue is almost as good as your dick, she told him. Where.....where did you learn to suck pussy like that, she asked him. I don't know.....it's my first time....I just did what came natural. Natural...natural.....that was masterful, Amy told him. I was just giving it to you like you did me in the truck, he said. Well, you did very good, she told him seductively.

Now come fuck this pussy just as good as you licked me. Amy got into the position, face down ass up. Andrew was really hard and he needed to put his dick into something hot, wet and tight. Her hole was quivering again as he guided the head of his dick toward it.

Her pussy made that wet sound as he sank into her. Inch by inch he took his time pushing his penis into her sweetness. Her pussy wasted no time massaging the head and shaft of his cock. Andrew's breathing changed and became more intense as her pussy muscles quivered all over his penis. His nuts brushed softly against her ass, letting him know he was fully in her.

Her pussy creamed all over his long cock, but, he hadn't hit that spot quite yet. He had to pump that thang in order to set her off. He locked onto her hips and began to piston fuck her pussy. Long, deep, hard strokes as his prick rushed in and out of her pussy. Amy moan in pleasure as Andrew grunted not to cumm. He slammed his dick in hard and it throbbed. Hitting her g-spot.......Yessssssss.......that's it.........yessss.....fuck your pussy......fuck your pussssssscy. Your hitting my spot...... your hitting my spot....... good daddy dick......YESSSSSSSS..........fuck me.....fuck me.

The encourgement made Andrew's dick swell another inch as he pounded Amy's tender pussy. He was like a meachine ramming his cock in and out of her. His nuts slapped that ass over and over again while his dick disappeared in her hungry cunt. He felt the strain on his balls, he knew he was going to blow any moment.

He wanted them to cumm together as he reached around her hip and found her clit. Oooooooh........ Andrew your on it tonight....Amy told him. That feels so good as your fucking my pussssssssssscy. I-I-I'm about to cumm......you fucking and stroking my clit to another orgasm. Babee..I'm about to cumm with you....your...your pussy is the bomb!!!

Andrew stroked her clit while pounding Amy's tight pussy. Amy pushed her hips back allowing Andrew to slam his cock even further into her hole. This along with him fingering her clit made her erupt..... I'm....I'm....Cummmmmming.......her pussy double clutched his dick then clamped down on it. Triggering a body wrenching explosion. Yesssssss..... babeeee were cummmming together.

He splashed her love tunnel with a load of cumm. He fucked her pussy as his seed seeped out the sides of her pussy. Amy love the feel of cumm shooting deep inside her and having it ooze out. Andrews thick cock throbbing made her pussy quiverer while he slowed his pumping.

Andrew collapsed beside her sucking for air, Amy breathing hard her self. Laded in his arms as they bask in the moment. They talked about the events of the night. Andrew got hard and Amy became wet, it was going to be one of them nights.

Please Let Me Know What you think................

Eartis E. Beck III

April
06-09-2009, 11:17 PM
Sounds like they are both in for a very long night as they make up for some lost time.

Thanks you for taking the time to write and share this hot and sexy tale with us.

RobinaAmiR
09-04-2009, 11:30 PM
Great story..

frankjohnmoore
09-30-2009, 01:43 AM
that was a very hot story, thanks.