PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Is Good

eryika010
06-08-2009, 11:52 AM
This is a story told to me by a close friend and she asked me to post it for her. Samantha is your average woman, plain looks , normal hair which she couldn't do anything with, huge breast her best assets, a little tummy and flat buttocks. She had her share of men that would end up cheating on her with some one that look just a bit better. Sam, as we called her was what we call a until someone better comes along girl. To us she was just like one of the guys that flashed her tits when we all got drunk. Sam worked as a nurse at the mental hospital and some of the stories she would tells us made our skin crawl. People eating there own shit, stabbing themselves with anything they could find. Just crazy stuff, one night when Sam and I were alone, we just left one of our friends and we were pretty well lit. When I asked her what was up with her? Meaning, she replied. I told her I noticed she had a bounce in her step lately. What's up I asked again? You found some new dick or what? Samantha got this crazy look on her face then she smiled. That's when she told me about crazy George. Crazy George was the hospital resident stud, if you could call him that. According to Sam, he has a ten inch cock that stayed hard. She remembered hearing about George the first day of work. She even heard that the student nurses were not consider qualified until they fucked crazy George. Sam was qualified at another hospital and didn't have to fuck crazy George.

She remembers the first time she seen George, a average size guy, not very good looking and kind of slow. Then she caught sight of his huge cock, his reputation was well founded. On top of all that he was clueless to the fact. Walking around bumping his large cock into everything and everyone. He is a real attraction, even the admin comes to see him. Slow as he is Sam couldn't figure out how the nurses got him to fuck them.

She soon found out, one day while in the nurses lounge. There was these two nurses talking about how they fucked crazy George. Sam played like she wasn't paying attention, but, she strained to hear them. The first time I was with him was shocking and amazing. The color red really turns him on for some reason and you know the exam room doors are red. Well I went and got him, told him it was time for his exam. He got really excited right out side the door, could barely get him in the room, she told the other nurse. He was pulling at my clothes pawing at my breast and trying to kiss me. I settle him down some as I undressed him, then I took off my nursing uniform, when I turn and bent over to get a pen I dropped. George ripped off my panties and shoved his phat cock in my semi- dry pussy. The excitement of the forced entry helped with the pain as he pumped me wet. Which took only a few strokes cause the size of his penis stretching my cunt made me so wet. Gurl, I never had it like that before, ruff and unyielding, hard and oh, so, long. I came after only a few minutes. That was the fastest nut I ever had and he kept pounding me right through it. It was amazing and before I knew it I was building towards another climax. He never made a sound, just pawing at my ass and pumping my now soaked pussy like crazy. He brute force style made me think this is how the cave men fucked. Long, hard and deep, I'm getting wet just telling you about it. I was breathless after my second orgasm, but, he kept right on pumping my twat, forcing me towards my third orgasm.

There break must of been over as they got up to leave, still discussing how George fucked them. Leaving me wondering and excited I must admit. I also wondered if getting fucked like that would make me cumm. Samantha found her self getting moist as she thought about getting fucked by crazy George. His manly hands pawing at her, his big lips slobbering her and his huge cock pounding her hot cunt. Her hand found it's way under her uniform as she opened her thighs. Damm, I'm wet as her hand rubbed the outside of her panties and caressed her inflamed love button. Wow, I'm horny, Samantha whispered as her other hand pinched her nipple through her clothes. Before she knew it she had three finger shoved in her twat while her thumb stroked her clit almost there, almost therrrrrrrrrrrrrrrree, dammmmmmmm, that feeeeeeeeels gooooooood, she explained. Looking back now, if anyone would of walked in. Boy, she would of had some explaining to do.

As Samantha told me this story I could tell she was getting excited. Her nipples strained against her sheer top. Her Legs rocked out and closed. She did all she could not to fondle her self right in front of me, as she continued the story.

A few weeks went by and Samantha heard story after story about how George fuck them. There was a really hot story about how the chief assistant doctor brought his nympho wife in and let George bone her. He fucked her so, good and hard now he has to bring her in twice a week. Story after story was told around the hospital peaking Sam's interest. She found her self during the day staring at George's nice fat prick. Was she ready to ride crazy George.

Back at her house her boy friend was getting that look. The look she knew oh, to well. The look that says your fuck and suck well. I love your tits, but, I'm ready to try something new look. it didn't even bother her the way it use to. Him pulling away and she trying to hold on. She knew the routine, isolation, then getting drunk with the guys, followed by a sympathy fuck. It was a never ending cycle which left her empty and lonely. But, she would always pull her self back together and move on with her life.

One morning Sam was feeling pretty good about her self, even sexy in fact. Red bra and panties should do the trick as she got ready for the day. A dab of perfume behind the ears and a light spray down the front. One last look in the mirror and I'm out the door. Day was going good, Sam was at her best. Making every one comfortable, she had a smile for all her patients. Her co-workers marveled at her energy and they enjoyed her small talk. She even flirted with would be lovers. Her day was going really well. Before she knew it it was almost time to go home, when one of the doctors called down. Sam can you ready a exam room, he asked her? Sam had done this a dozen times, but, this time she didn't follow procedures. Sam went about her work with her back to the door. When she heard the door open, that was fast, she said. Just a few more moments and the room will be ready doctor, she said, never looking up. When she didn't hear any response she began to turn. Her heart jumped when she saw crazy George standing there with his huge dick bobbing in front of her. He blocked the door, no escape. Samantha tried to talk to him, George you must let me by, she said softly. He didn't budge, he just stood there and began to stroke his hard cock. Sam didn't know what to do as she watched him. All of a sudden the fear left her and her love button began to twitch. Sam never seen a prick so hard and long. He wasn't ten inches, he was more like twelve inches long. What a big fucking cock, she thought to her self. Pre-cumm seeped out as he rubbed his penis. Samantha could take it any longer, she pulled off her uniform. She had to ride that big cock. George rushed her, grabbing at her, ripping her bra and panties off. So, red does really get him going as she almost came when she felt the material being snatched from her body. She never thought she could be so turn on this way. George forced her back onto the exam table with his dick nudging at the opening of her wet cunt. Even thou he couldn't enter her like that, he never stoped pumping his hips. Even thou he wasn't in her his blunt cock head stroked her enflamed clit. Sending throbbing waves of pleasure through her. Sam sat on the table and lifted her leg up giving him the proper anagle to push his hard dick in her. Wet as she was he entered her with ease, but, Sam's breathe was taken away. She never had a prick this size shoved into her pussy before. Streching the walls of her pulsating pussy and he was only half way in. He kept shoving that monster into her opening cunt as he pushed her down onto the table and fondled her large breast. It was like he had four hands as he squeeze and knealed her tits. Sam had to put her other leg up so she could spread wide to allow him all the way in. His dick felt so good inching in her. The hardness, the width and she wasn't sure she could take all of him. The pleasure was better than anything she ever felt before. When he got two full hands of her breast and began to slam his manhood deep into her hot pussy. His cock touched spots no other man had ever touched before. On his forth plunge Sam came all over his dick and he fucked right through it. She knew he felt her pussy clamp down on his dick. But, he kept right on pumping her soaked pussy and Sam was quickly building to another orgasm.

The pleasure was fantastic and his hard dick felt so good filling her hungry pussy. Sam needed a good fuck and crazy George was fucking her pussy well. He let go of one of her breast and his pawing fingers found her swollen clit. He pinched, stroked and rubbed her love button. Sam was in heaven, no one had ever done this to her before. Her clit throbbed, her cunt quivered as George pumped her wet pussy. Long deep strokes in and out,, in and of her twat. Dammm, I'm cummmmmmmming again, her cunt really clamped down on his dick. Most men would of came with her, having her pussy pull on a dick like that. But, George never missed a beat and she loved it. That's it, you crazy wonderful dick slinger, fuck my pussy, she heard her self say. George did just that as he pushed in and out of her hot twat. He massage her clit and roughly handle her breast. Al this was driving Samantha to her third climax.

Although no one and she emphases, no one ever made her felt like that before. She wanted to do her own thing. Sam put her legs up on his shoulders and he sank even deeper into he pussy. She loved having him so deep inside of her. But, It was time for her to take control. She knew she couldn't tell him what to do, so, with her feet on his chest. With all she had she pushed him off of her. And before he could charge back, Sam dropped down grabbed his cock with both hands. Sam guided his prick into her wet mouth and George froze. She pumped his shaft as her taste buds were awaken. Her nectar covered his rod and the taste of them both made her body jerk. She looked up at George and his eyes rolled back in hid head as she sucked his dick. While Sam licked his staff she felt the walls of her creaming pussy go back to normal. Her clit still throbbed. She lifted his cock up and sucked in one of his nuts, then the other. His body jumped as she pumped his shaft. Yeah, that's good she heard him say. Sam fell back on to the floor, shocked to hear him speak.

Don't stop, he snarled!!! What you think I can't talk? Sam didn't know what to do or say. George put out his hand to help her up. Well, why don't you speak, she asked him. Agitated, he responded by asking, if I tell you, will you finish sucking my dick? Sam nodded. I got a good set up here, food, pussy, a warm bed. Sam started stroking his staff again as he spoke. Just before she put his massive penis back in her mouth, she asked him, are you crazy?? Just before his his rolled back up in his head, he whispered, crazy like a fox.

Sam didn't care he was getting over on the system, all she wanted was his big fucking cock. She polished his shaft and slob on his nuts. All the while her pussy was driping as she sucked his dick and fondle his balls. Once she finished licking his rod, she stood up and bent over the exam table. It didn't take George long to push his cock in to her very wet pussy. He grabbed her waist and slammed the rest of his dick deep in her. Wow, that dick feels so good as he pumped in and out of her. She loved the feel of his steel, every inch was a pleasure. He was pounding her pussy like he owned it, Sam especially loved his large nuts slapping her on the ass every time he slammed into her. The force of his thrust caused her nipples the rake across the exam table. The sensation added to the pleasure his dick was giving her. That's when she felt his thumb playing around her anal, no no no she tried to warn. When the pain ran through her and Sam came instantly, her head was spinning as he pumped her pussy and ass hole. Once the pain subsided the sensation was outstanding, building her to her forth orgasm.

Sam went limp for a moment, but, George kept right on pounding her twat and thumbing her bun hole. Samantha had never came like that before. Her pussy and ass was pulsating as the pleasure flowed through her body. Sam came so much that her inner thighs were soak and wet. As George fucked her cunt fast and deep, he put her up on the table. Laying her side ways he lifted her top leg up. From this position he could still pound her pussy, play with her clit and keep his thumb up her ass. The three sensations drove Samantha crazy. Yes, yes, yessssssssssssssssss, oh that feeeeeeeeels so goooooooood. Fuck me, fuck me with that big fucking cock. Yessssssssssss, play with my enflamed clit, yessssssssssssssssss thumb my virgin ass. I'm there, I'm there, I'm, i'm CCCCCCCUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMING, her pussy really clamped down on his dick with such a force that George. Jerked and slammed his cock into her cunt. He dumped his load real deep in her and what a load he had. Sam said, he must of pumped at least a gallon into her. His prick pumped for about three minutes and she felt every drop. As her twat squeezed every drop from him.

She told me that he rested for five minutes and became hard as a rock. He fucked her again and it was the first time anyone fucked her sore. She left work about nine that night to soak in a tube of very hot water. So, to answer my question. Yes, she has some new dick in her life. It's not a conventional relationship, but, it's a pretty safe one. Plus the dick is very good as she held her head down and chuckled.
Eartis E. Beck III

April
06-09-2009, 07:23 PM
It certainly sounds like Samantha has found the perfect relationship to suit her needs at the moment… and Crazy George is getting enough to keep him fed and satisfied :)

A great story, a couple of spelling mistakes here and there, but nothing to stop you from reading this hot little tale.

Thanks for the new addition.

desporado69
06-09-2009, 07:40 PM
story was good

frankjohnmoore
10-12-2009, 02:21 AM
great story , sam has the crazy all fucked up