PDA

View Full Version : Young Man

eryika010
06-08-2009, 06:29 PM
John was a shy 22 year old college student, who had sex only twice in his life. Once with the girl next door. The other with a dail-a-hoe he found in the yellow pages. With the girl next door it was innocent, arkward and painful. The dail-a-hoe it was wild, uninhabited and he learned alot. She showed him toys, taught him about touching and where a womans clit is. The girl next door was all about him, he nutted in two minutes and he wasn't sure she enjoyed it. That was weeks ago and John wanted to please a woman. Not the girls on campus, they were to needy and had to many games. This put John in a knundrom, because he had no money for a dail-a-hoe.

Janet was looking in the mirra, she had put on a few pounds. But,at 51 she could still turn heads when she squeezed into her tight jeans. Yes, she told herself as she turned to look at her ass. Not as tight as it us to be, but, the men still like it, she assured herself. She pulled her tight sweater over her firm 34D-cups, nice as she spun around in the mirra. The ass will catch them and the tits will keep them, she giggled as she closed the door on her way out.

The campus looks good to stroller on this wonderful spring day, Janet thought to herself. The campus was festive as people went to and fro, busy about there business. It didn't take long before a guy ran up on Janet. Hay, now lady, sure like that junk in your trunk. Janet just rolled her eyes and thought, he wouldn't last ten minutes. Janet had done a lot in her fifthy one years, which made her a good judge of dick. She could tell the ones who had a big stick, the medium ones and the small dicks. Janet had them all. From her late husband who had a nice medium dick and knew how to use it. Her pussy tingle at the thought of that man, the dick slinger, she nicked named him. To the gaint dick lawyer she fucked after her husbands death. He was the first man ever, to ware her pussy out. That big dick made her cumm as soon as he put it to her. To the simpty fucks she did from time to time. They would have litle dicks, but, they made up for it by sucking her pussy so good, she would scream out. Something about a little dick man, they make the best pussy lickers. She smiled to her self as she felt her panties become moist. The thiught of all the sex she has had really made her horney. Exuse me Miss, this very nice man got her attention. How are you this fine day, he asked her. I'm fine as she brushed past him and he stroked her ass. The touch was nice,but, she knew he was a little dick. She would normally check a man that touched her without her permission. But, she knew he was horney and wanted her. That was punishment enough, that was all he was going to get. Hope he enjoyed it, she snickered to her self. Just then a guy bumped into her and she lost her balance. From the ground, she held up her hand to shield the sun, so she could see who knocked her down. He was nurvious and very apologetic as he helped her up. Janet got lost in his puppy dogs eyes and could care less that he knocked her down. He was about six foot, not confident yet and very powerful hands. When he touched her she knew he had a large dick and he was a pleaser. Janet almost nutted right then and there as he brush off her soft butt. Not thinking, he was just trying to make sure she was alright and cleaned off. When he realized where his hand was he quickly stopped. The embaressment was all over his face, he couldn't even look Janet in the face while he asked her for her forgivness. I'm o.k. she kept telling him. Whats your name she asked him, fearing he would run off any moment. John, he told her while he turned to leave. Still holding his hand she had to get him to look at her once more. When he realized Janet was still holding his hand he looked back to see why. Janet was lost again, thankyou John, she said as slowly as she could. Before letting him go and watch as he left her wanting. Janet had enough of the sun and her panties, wet from all the excitment. She couldn't wait to get out of those jeans and into a warm bath. She opened her door and out the corner of her eye she caught a glimps of John. He must of followed her home. So, he did pick up on the vibe she was sending him and he didn't know how to approch her. She quickly closed the door and peeked out the window, there he stood. Every adorable inch of him, her thighs pressed togather as she watched him. Let me give him something to build up his nerve as she open the curtains to the back slideing doors. The whole back of the house was glass, a few nieghbors, women mostly sugguested that Janet put up curtains. Janet pulled off her tight sweater and bra, just then she heard the latch to the side gate. Good, he is following this step by step. I'm sure glade he had enough courage to at least try and spy on me. This was really turning Janet on. A good looking young man who wanted her, she thought how innocent he must be if he didn't know how to approch her. Her pussy quivered as she wiggled out of her jeans, she strolled around the windows knowing he was watching her.Going from one room to another, as if she was doing some thing. In the bath room she turn the shower on hot, got to be nice and fresh when he works up his nerve. Janet pranced around the house some more in nothing , but her lacy panties. Never once looking to see if John was watching. She just knew he was as she hopped in the shower. The hot water warming her skin, adding to the pleasure.She lather her body, her hands stroking her. She thought of Johns powerful hands on her soft body while she placed her hand on her pussy. The hot water, soap and the thoughts of this young man was almost to much for her. But, she fought it off, knowing the real thing would be better. She got out the shower, dried and put on sweet smelling lotion. She drapped her short, short bath robe over her sholders. Walking back into the other room to made sure the back door was unlocked for young John. When she turned to walk back into the other room the door flew open, before she could turn. Her robe was thrown over her head and Janet was pushed to the floor. A little rough aren't you John? No answer, Janet pulled the robe off her and turn to see her nieghbor Roy shove a sock in her mouth. In the same move he bound her hands behind her back with duck tape. She tried to scream, but the sock muffled her yells. She watched as Roy pulled out his very large dick and stroked that monster a few times. Now I'm gonna fuck you good..... you fucking tease. He told her as he pulled her head back and looked her in those deep blue eyes. Janet became frighten and aroused at the same time. Roy's wife was one of the nieghbors that asked Janet to put up curtains. Roy's wife always bragged about how big Roy is and quite frankly Janet want to ride Roy if she got the chance. But, she couldn't believe Roy was going to rape her, although, by the look of his rageing hard on. He was going to fuck her and fuck her good. Where was John, she thought as Roy bent her over the kitchen counter. He ripped open her legs and soon she felt the preasure of Roy's huge dick pushing past her soft pussy lips. The stench of beer and cigerets filled the room when Roy entered Janets tight, wet pussy. Janet didn't even fight it, in fact she spead her thighs to give Roy greater access. He slowly pushed his massive dick into her, he was almost as big as the lawyer she fucked years ago. And just as he made Janet cumm when he touched the bottom of her pussy, Roy also got the same results. Janet knee's buckled and her pussy clamped down on Roys huge prick. Roy had to fight not to nut, damm my wife's pussy doesn't do that he told her. As he pulled out is penis, the next thing Janet felt was pain. Roy rammed his dick deep into Janet. Roy likes it rough, but once Janet got adjusted to him the pain sudsided and Roy felt good. His wife was right, Roy is a good fuck as he pounded her pussy. Just then he shoved his dick all the way into her pussy and Janet came again. Fuck me is what Janet wanted to yell, but couldn't because of the sock. Roy grabbed her hips and picked up the pace as his nuts slapped her firm ass. Roy's dick seemed to get larger as he pumped Janet's sweet pussy, the sugar walls of Janets pussy were never quite filled like this.Just then Roy went deep again and Janet pussy doubled clutched Roy's monster.....damm gurl....you got one snapping pussy. Fucking you is better than I thought.....yooooou got some goooooooood pussy. Damm, I should of been fucked you and with that Roy touched the bottom again. Janet wanted to yell fuck this pussy, wild man, fuck this pussy. She felt her pussy massaging Roy's dick and it felt good. Roy finally reached up and thumb her acheing nipple, this caused Janet to buck back meeting Roy's every thrust. Roy yelled, you go. I need to send my wife over here so you can teach her to fuck. Every time he mentioned his wive, Janet fucked him evn better, She didn't even know why, maybe because Roy's wife was younger than her. All she knew is that his wife should keep this good, big dick under lock and key. Roy picked up off the counter and laid her spread eagle on the floor. He looked at her gyrating her hips and humping the air, Janet wanted that long, thick monster back in her wanting cunt. She couln't tell him or grab him, because she was bound and gadded. Just then she felt someone watching her, although she didn't care who saw. She had the strangest feeling it was............John. She turned her head and looked out the glass door, there he was. Roy didn't see him and slammed his long dick back into her soaked pussy. He hit bottom and Janet exploded. She couldn't help but to wrap her legs aroung his back and let him fuck her long and deep....in and out. In and out he slammed his prick, he moaned aloud becuse Janet's cunt was contracting on his penis. It was so erotic to hear the sucking sounds of Roy's dick working in and out of her pussy. Janet knew John was watching and even thou she didn't want to frieghten him off. She couldn't help her self, Roy's dick was good and he knew how to fuck a pussy. She grinded her pussy on his penis every time that prick pumped into her. She look over to see if John was still there, he was and he wasn`t alone. Roys wife was with him and she had her hands in the inside of his pants. Damm her. Janet wanted to be the first to touched that innocent young dick as she locked her ankles around Roy's back, rocking her hips back and fourth. A strain came over Roy's face as Janet fucked him, her pussy clammped down on Roy's long prick. The swet rolled down Roy's face as he felt the pleasure builing in his nut sack. Janet knew she was in control now, looking over at John the true object of her desire. John got bold enough to put his hands down Roy's wife blouse as the both watched Janet work her hips on Roy's shaft. Wishing she was fucking John's dick, John couldn't take his eyes off of Janet. Even thou, Roy's nice looking,big tities having, firm ass and very soaked pussy wife was all in his face. She had to put his hand down her panties to get a little action. When Janet saw that she kicked her hips into over drive, she milked Roy's big dick. Roy couldn't hold back any longer, he pushed Janet's long legs in the air and pounded his massive dick in and out of her submissive twat. At the point of climax, he thrusted so deep, he hit her spot and move it back a little. Janet whimpered in extascy and Roy road like a lion, his dick still gushing jism. He was lock in this deep penertrating position, like a statue made of stone. As his body returned to normal and Janet's pussy stopped quivering. Roy was finally able to relax, in fact he collapsed on Janet. Telling her that was the best fuck ever. Roy untied her as he grabbed his things to leave. Janet took the sock from her mouth while she looked for Roy's wife and John, but, she couldn't see them any where. What are you looking for, Roy questioned?? Nothing she quickly answer. She knew if Roy saw John with his wife , he would probbly kill John and his wife. I hope I didn't hurt you, while he opened the door. No, no she asured him, in fact that was a good fuck she told him. I can't remember how many times I came. I came once and that good cunt of yours tried to make me cumm before I was ready. Well, I guess I'd better go fuck my wife, he said as he closed the door. Janet really didn't hear what he said any way. Her pussy still was in need, she wanted to fuck John. Then there was a light knock at the door, John she thought. But, she asked this time before unlocking the door. It's John he told her and she let him in. His head down as he walked in. Whats wrong, she inquired?? John didn't respond. Come on now, you can tell me. I'm....I'm so horney and you just fucked that man, he said with that boyish shyness. Her pussy jumped when she heard that, she wanted him very badly. Now don't you worry about all that as she placed his strong hands upon her firm breast. He still didn't look up, but, his hands were all over her breast. She watched the bulge grow in his pants. Wow.....she thought. He's even bigger than I thought as she tingled with pleasure at the wonderful play on her breast. Janet was anew with vigor, even thou Roy fucked her good, very good. She was eager to fuck this young man, fishing his penis out. Janet gasped at his dick, Janet had to hold it with two hands. He was bigger than Roy,her pussy lost control. Twitching, throbbing and juices flowing. She couldn't remember when she wanted someone this much. She guided his hand to her wet twitching pussy, his two middle fingers eased right up in her with his thumb resting on her clit. Damm, she whispered, the pleasure bubbling up through her. He slowly pumped the two middle finger in and out of her and his thumb massaged and caressed her clt. His other hand worked her erect nipple between his fore finger and thumb. John lowered his mouth on to the other nipple.His tongue and teeth gave that nipple the ruff treatment, tongue to sooth and teeth to be ruff. John may have a boyish way about him, but he knew a womens body like the women who taught him and she taught him very well. The pleasure between the action his mouth gave her nipple and the pleasure his fingers gave her pussy, was driving her crazy. Janet thighs opened and closed as his fingers pumped her cunt, she arched her back so he could get more of her nipple in his hot mouth. John could do what ever he wanted, she was totally all his. The pace of his thumb on her clit, quicken, but, stayed in rymth with his fore finger and thumb that stroked her other nipple. It was as if lightening struck her in all these places at once. Her body was on fire with Roy, but, John drove her to super nova. Her mind and body was his and he knew just what to do with them. Janet's heart raced, her breathe was shallow, her pussy soaked, her nipples erect and she was on the verge of a powerful climax. She long for it, she would die for it when John shoved his two fingers deep into her hot cunt. John moaned as Janet's wet pussy sucked his fingers and came all over them. John rotated his fingers in her sucking snatch, as if he was stiring sweet nectar. Which he was, when he removed his fingers and placed them in his mouth and began to suck them clean. Janet nutted again at the sight of this handsome young man hungrily drinking her sweet pussy juice. Then he kissed her passionatly on the lips, incerting his tongue into her wanting mouth. As there tongues intertwind, Janet's nut intensified and when it subsided, there kiss broke. Janet was breatheless, when John grabbed Janent's small waist. He position her over his very stiff prick, she looked down to see a huge purple head. A few drops of jism seeped out and his rod jumped with antisipation. Janet melted at the sight and her body quivered, inched, by hot inch as he entered her. The head of his massive dick pushed past her wet pussy lips. Janet had to take a moment to adjust, his size surprised and made her wetter than ever. Sliding down his long dick, Janet enjoyed every pleasrable inch. He's longer than eight inches she thought to her self, she knew this because he was nearing the bottom of her steamy cunt. Just then, John slammed his prick extra deep into her juicy pussy. Her breathe rushed out of her, John's dick was deeper in her than any man she ever been with. He must be a ten or better as her head spun with extascy. She sucked back in the air John pushed out. Fuck me, you big dick man.....fuck me....this dick is wonderful......Mmmmmmmmm....I'm cummmmming again. Janet bounced up and down in his lap, riding his dick like a mad women. Goooooood......dick.......gooooooooood.....dammmmm mmm...dick. John moaned evry time Janet bounced her soft ass in his lap. Janet was the first woman ever to take all ten inches of his big dick. To have his whole dick in such a insatiable pussy made his toe's curl. Damm.....your sweet cunt is gooooooood. Your pussy is sweeeeeeeet...... nice cunt......mmmmmmmm....goooood. To hear this innocent young man speak such naughty words intensified Janet's pleasure. That's when his dick poked the bottom of her deep pussy for the third time igniting her third orgasm. John reached up and pinched both Janet's nipples, hard. Janet nutted again as the pain and pleasure ripped through her......ahhhhhhh.....she screamed......sweeeeet pain......gooooood pleasure. Janet never came like this before, every thing John did to her, she came. As she rode his dick with all she had, Janet felt 21 again. With John's 10 inch prick deep in her pussy, she began to swing her hips and bounced up and down in John's lap. Her cunt juices lub his ten inch shaft well, even his tight nut sack was wet. Janet didn't think it could get any better. But, young John had one more thing for Janet, reaching into Janet's lap her found her swollen clit. Janet jumped so, thet his dick popped out. Quickly putting his prick back in, John began to caress her clit as she fucked him. Her bounces were getting faster and fast as John worked her nipples, massage her clit and fucked her cunt. Janet was off to another world as John gave pleasure to her wanting body. Janet's pussy rang like abell as he stroked her clit, her nipple was on fire from the pinching and her cunt was filled with good dick. John so enjoyed her pussy the way it clutched his dick and the she rode it. It was a totlly diffrent women than the one who fucked Roy. This was good, because he need that. He thought how amazing this mature woman was, his dick deep in her. Ready to erupt, John pinched Janet's clit and she howled into the most powerful nut of them all. OOOOOhhhhhhhhh.......myyyyyyy....ooooooohhhhh..... ...myyyyyyyy, her pussy did things to John's dick he never felt before, he grabbed her hips and helped her slammed down on his dick. Yes, yes, yes your damm gooooog......your dammmmmmm.........good. John shoot gobs of jism deep into Janet and her cunt milked evert drop. They were a mess, Janet tried to get off of John's dick,but he was still very hard. he bent her over the counter as Roy did. When she was in position, John rammed his dick in and out of her, in and out, slow at first. Then he just went mad, pumping her pussy like he would never get another chance to fuck her again. Janet nutted every time he hit the bottom of her deep pussy. Janet passed out from the pleasure and John kept right on pumping. When Janet awoke, there was no John, her ass was sticky and cover with cumm, her had both pain and pleasure. After some much need rest Janet knew she would find him and ride his dick again..........

comsmith22
06-08-2009, 08:24 PM
you need to work on paragraph breaks and sentence structure ... otherwise it is a good story... thanks

zedro
06-10-2009, 08:50 AM
too long

plumber71954
07-29-2009, 05:25 AM
the story was good but you need to learn to break it up into paragraphs

youngguitar
08-19-2009, 06:57 PM
good story but i agree on the paragraphs

carthago
11-12-2009, 08:12 AM
horny, horny....

GothicKing
11-14-2009, 09:52 AM
Damn, made me horny...but ya need to make it into paragraphs. Had a little hard time reading

charlieh
11-17-2009, 02:39 PM
good story but drags on to long

maleman
11-18-2009, 11:30 PM
You have a gift! The way you write mad me feel like I was right there!
There wasn't a place I could stop reading long enough to drink my coffee.

Thank you for a nice read!