PDA

View Full Version : The Lustful Diamond....The Full story

OldHorny
06-12-2009, 02:52 PM
This is the start of what I hope to be a sexy detective novel with some comedy in it too.......... Please forgive me if it doesnt meet up with expectations

Work had been slow today. Nope that was a complete untruth!

Work had been slow since I shot a cop. OK he was on the take, so dirty they only touched him with barbeque tongs, that meant nothing. It seemed that everyone in the city knew about Jake Sloane cop killer.

As I headed down main street trying hard to think of an easy way to tell Amanda that I was having to let her go some guy ran past me catching my arm and spinning me around which left me in a heap on the sidewalk.

I watched him through misted eyes as he disappeared around the next block. For two pins I would have chased after him but as my eyes came fully back into focus and my brain began working again I realised that there was a female on her hunkers asking if I was okay.

Her scent was firing up my senses her face almost that of an angel. Nope I checked I was still alive alright. I knew as my dick had started to harden in my pants. From where I was sort of sitting up I could see straight up her legs to the sheer blue silk of her panties, which was a bonus as her legs sure were fantastic.

"Are you alright?" she repeated again

"Yeah. Just my head. I guess my ass hitting the sidewalk like it did, stunned my brain!"

A smile came across that angelic face as she mouthed "You should make sure you are okay."

Then standing she offered me her hand to help me up. I guess she was about 30 with curves that would grace any centrefold and legs you hoped would wrap right around your waist. Yep you guessed it my dick brain was trying to take over my thought processes.

"Can I buy ya a cup of coffee by way of saying thanx" I sort of threw out in the hope she would stay with me a little longer.

"Erm, well, oh go on," she smiled back at me. My luck just started to run right!

We went to Franky's, his bar has a couple of things going for it, one he has a nice establishment and secondly he lets me run up a tab. Mind even that was getting so he wanted paying. She had held onto my arm as we walked there, till we entered.

"Take a seat over in the corner there, while I go order. Coffee ok for you? How you take it?

"White and two thanx."

Her smile even in this darkened room was electrifying. As though someone had just turned on the sun, she sure was a looker.

"Two coffees at the table there and....." before I could say anything Franky says, "Yer on the tab again, hope this is business Jake your tabs getting like one of these third world countries national debt!" He smiled, we have been friends from school days I knew I could always depend on his help.

"Aint seen you about this district before," I queried sitting back down at the table

"No, Im from up state but I had a little bit of trouble and my lawyer recommended a P.I. from around here and thats where I was going when I sort of almost tripped over you." Yep her face was just intoxicating.

It took a little while before I realised I hadn't said who I was. "Hey sorry I'm Jake," as I finished, Franky brought over the coffee's on a tray and left.

"Sue Anne," she smiled. then her brow furrowed, "I best get this drunk I'm afraid I have to try and get to see this Detective before he shuts. He apparently has an office around here I have the address maybe you could point me in the right direction."

As she said this she handed me a tattered old business card, I didn't even need to see it. I had had those printed when I first started several years earlier. I only knew of one lawyer at the moment that didn't want my head and that was my ex cop partner.

"You don't have to rush honey," I saw the look cross her face you know that one that says she is sick of having passes made at her and just wanted to complete her business.

"I'm Jake Sloane Private Investigator!" the doubt that crossed her face made me reach for my credentials and I dropped the wallet on the table so she could see it. " Now whats Pat sent you to me for?"

I watched as relief spread quickly across her face.

"I need you to help me get a diamond."

"Erm whose paying for it or you wanting me to steal it?"

"NO! You don't understand" she said, "Four weeks ago my brother was robbed and murdered."

Tears welled up in her eyes and even in this light I could tell this was still hurting her. "He was carrying a very special diamond its encased in acrylic. Its the Lustful Diamond!"

"Aint heard of it, look how about we finish here and go to the office. That way my secretary can get some details down and you can sign the contracts I charge 200 a day plus expense with an up front payment of a $5000 dollars!" as I said this we had already started to stand and head to my place.

Two minutes later Sue Anne was telling us about the robbery and how the police had come to a dead end. She mentioned the diamond and as soon as she said the name Amanda became quite excited.

"Is it true what they say about it," she asked, "That it drives people into sex crazy fiends if they touch it?"

"What sort of mumbo jumbo is this you're spouting. A diamond that turns people sex mad is ridiculous."

I could see the fear on Sue Anne's face as she said, "It isn't mumbo jumbo, if any one removes that acrylic casing and touches the diamond it makes them into a sort of Jekyll and Hide. You loose all inhibitions and I mean all. It lasts for about 24 hours of just one touch!"

"You seen this happen have you?"

"No, but my great grandfather did and he was given the diamond to watch over. He was the one that had it encased in acrylic. Thats not the only problem, it is the sacred diamond of a now lost tribe and when he was given it he was told one day a descendant would come bearing the female goddess and the jewel apparently fits into it."

"Oh Jake!" Amanda squealed excitedly, "I told you something would turn up."

"Ok so what leads did you or the police get you know I need to start some where?"

Sue Anne lifted her large handbag onto the desk top and took out of it a think file.

I'm sorry I'm afraid this is all I have except that just before the robbery this woman wanted to buy it. She said her name was Lady Amber Haverlot and she was at The Grande in Mayfair.

The frown that came across her face said it all there was bad news from that front, "When you checked they had never had a Lady Amber Haverlot staying there!"

"Oh nooo she had stayed there alright but left the afternoon of the robbery, but it cannot be her I met with her and she seemed such a nice person."

"Could you describe her?"

"Yes, She had thick dark brown hair, very good looking, she looked white but with a deep tan. Green Eyes and stood about 5 foot 6!"

"Was she thin, fat you know anything that might let me recognise her if I find her ."

"Well thats the thing I did take her picture by accident when i answered my cell. You know these new fangled cell phones it just went off but i don't think she realised it. I told the police they took a copy but said they couldn't find her. Really though I don't think they believed me."

I had to admit if I wasn't so desperate for the money I would have laughed this off too but hell I thought lets see what this broads picture looked like. I took Sue Anne's mobile phone and looked at the picture. It wasn't that good you could see the full outline but it was slightly blurred and I guess I needed a better look.

In this trade you get to mix with a lot of weird and wonderful people. I mean take these two females here. Both capable of being featured on any cat walk. There was an acquaintance of mine that was into all that techy stuff so I just needed to pic from her cell.

"Well Sue Ann I'll tell you what I'll do. I will try and find a lead on this woman if I can then I will keep on looking but if I cant well I guess some ones going to get very rampant when they try and cut that diamond!"

"Worse than that if its cut up, Who ever touches it last will become a homicidal maniac," she looked so terrified i resisted the urge to laugh.

"Listen its been a long day how about I take you home just to make sure you get there safely."

The giggle that came from Amanda I thought was un called for, "Ahemm!" I muttered, "Wages, pay!" I tried to look sternly at her.

The retort was almost instantaneous, "Wolf, Sheepskin." she could be so dry at times and other's so bloody cheeky!

"If i was you I would take a cab," Laughed Amanda, "Sometimes he doesn't need to touch the lustful diamond to think with his little brain if you understand what I mean?"

By the time she had said this we were almost out of the door. I headed Sue Ann to the garage and we jumped into my old Parisian. It sure was hard concentrating on driving with her legs almost up in the air. Her skirt virtually right up to her hips I could see her blue panties and my cock was now a tent pole in my pants.

She must have seen it as she said, "Is that for me?" and as I continued to drive down the freeway slowly let her hand rest in my lap.

I don't know if any of you has driven while a young beautiful lady whom you have just met has started to stroke you over your trousers while you drive but believe me it is so hard to concentrate. Her hand gently stroked my length before saying,

"Mmmmm, Thats nice you don't mind do you?"

Mind hell I was already up to eighty as she eased my cock out of my zip. Taking it and just stroking it, was making it jerk like crazy and if she was going to do what I thought,

"Oh Fuck!"

I couldn't help it she was stroking me full strokes and her head just dropped into my lap as her mouth sought the head of my now rampant cock. I could feel her trying to deep throat me. Her hot mouth sucking like a vacuum cleaner in over drive.

Ok I am not the biggest in the world at 7". I am just on the upper edge of average but her teeth were rasping along the inside of my foreskin, hell she was going to make me cum and my speed had already climbed passed the ninety mark and was still climbing.

What was the funny question in my head at that point. It wasn't should I cum in her mouth. Nope it was how fucking fast does this car go flat out and could I control it while shooting into her mouth. It didn't matter anyways as my speed reached a hundred and ten I felt my balls contract and I could hear her trying to swallow it all.

Great gulps of my cum. Did I mention that I hadn't fucked anyone or thing for that matter for almost 2 months and wow was she finding that out. She eased her mouth off me and with a smile wiped her lips with her handkerchief.

"You taste delicious, though I hope you have enough for an encore when we get back to mine?"

I didn't need to answer my cock was already responding by coming back to life in a semi hard reaction. She simply slipped it back into my trousers and pulled up the zip and smiled.

We quickly pulled into her drive way, I didn't even bother locking the car. We were almost at a run as we headed in through her front door. She quickly stopped to put her thumb onto a little box and started to run up the stairs shouting.

"Its the new alarm system." her blouse hit the stairs as the words came out.

Sure enough her bra was the match to her panties. my short joined the blouse and i almost tripped and fell up the stairs over her skirt. She was now running in just her undies and I was determined to catch her. I almost ripped my jocks off thank gawd i had put clean ones on today and had a shower.

As we hit the bed I had her bare tits in my hands my mouth almost fully sucking it inside. Flicking her nipple with my tongue her hips were already undulating. My fingers stroked her down below she was as smooth as a bald head. I could feel the lips swollen and her clit hard and completely out of its hood.

I thought i would suck her clit but she had other ideas, " No finesse this time just fuck me I am so fucking horny!"

She took my cock and guided its length into her open lips its girth forcing them open that much more as she started to fuck hard. She was right no finesse this time she simply rammed herself onto me so i thought well you want to fuck me and rolled over holding her to me. Her legs touched the mattress and she started fucking

Her groans were getting faster as they did they were getting louder and each time she was ramming herself further down onto my cock till my balls were touching her body with every slam she did.

"Oh gawd yes yes yes I going to cum fuck me you basssssssssssssstttardddddddddd,"

As she came my cock unloaded its second cum not as much this time but enough to make her shout

"Yes fill me up oh gawd yesssssssssssssssss!"

As she came back down she simply fell over me her body still holding my limp cock inside her. I thought i would ease her onto her side.

She said, "Let me stay with it up me unless its uncomfortable?"

We slowly drifted off to a light sleep the kind fatigue brings on. The diamond would have to wait until tomorrow. Wonder if all those that come close to this diamond are like Sue Ann, if they are I best start taking stamina pills.

comsmith22
06-12-2009, 05:31 PM
Good Story... Thanks...
:hwl:pengy::fade:hwl;ft;

OldHorny
06-12-2009, 07:42 PM
thankyou for the comment

RuthE
06-12-2009, 10:25 PM
I like (not so) private dicks!!!

OldHorny
06-13-2009, 01:41 AM
Thanx RuthE never thought of it that way hehehehehe

susie
06-13-2009, 02:01 PM
mmmm great story jake hun , thank you for sharing :)

OldHorny
06-13-2009, 03:16 PM
Just glad you like it baby

April
06-15-2009, 07:13 PM
I’m wondering if our Private Dick is going to find time to find the Lustful Diamond with the action he is getting himself now ;)

Your off to a fantastic start to your new series Jake and I can’t wait to see what adventures unfold as we join you on your search.

Thanks for sharing it Hun, and I look forward to chapter 2.

OldHorny
06-16-2009, 03:14 AM
Thanks to those lovely people who have commented number two is almost ready for the boards trouble is work keeps getting in the way and im supposed to be retired

OldHorny
06-21-2009, 11:38 AM
It must have been about 9pm when I came too, still laying where we had dropped off. I was glad to find the weight on my chest was Sue Anne for a brief moment as I awoke I thought Omgawd I'm having a heart attack. My cock was still inside her sleeping body and thinking about that it started to erect inside slowly penetrating as it hardened....

"MMMMmmmm," her asleep voice moaned in my ear.

Guys will understand hell lets be honest the gals will too those that wake up in the morning wishing they had been fucked awake by some guy that they had met the night before instead of him/her sneaking out while you're still asleep. So gently I started to use her hole as a sort of wanking machine slowly at first but gradually faster as she in auto mode started to fuck me back.

As my morning woody started to get close to cumming I could feel her cunny literally sucking my cock willing my balls to empty inside her.. I wasn't used to being so selfish but on a different level it was fantastic and when i shot it was unbelievable. Hard to explain the feeling really but just using this beautiful woman made it feel that much better than a normal cum. I eased her onto her side.

"Noooooo Jake"

"Shhhhhhh, I have to see a guy about that photo on your phone....... I'll come back."

She seemed to understand and as for me looking down on her naked body my cum just seeping out of her, well let me tell you it was one of the hardest things to do and that was get dressed and leave. But leave I must.

I needed to see a friend of mine well not exactly a friend I once cut him a deal when I was a cop and from then on he helped me out on occasions. He was a little bit of an oddity here. He had a French accent with a Mexican name (Rafael Sandoval) and was small and really slim for a 32 year old. His size enabled him to pass for a tall young boy or infact girl for that matter, which came in handy if I needed someone to get in through windows or dog flaps. One other thing that Rafael was excellent with, that was computers and gadgets so if he couldn’t enhance the picture he would know who could.

I stood buck naked looking at the strewn clothing it brought back the earlier encounter with Sue Anne shux I would have liked to go back for seconds but heck I knew where to find Rafael right now so quickly finding my stuff i headed for the door. My car was still in the driveway so I got in and headed across town.

Getting across town at that time of night was a nightmare more so because everyone seemed to be driving about. But hell in this city 10 pm was time you went to a club or took the person you had picked up to a motel, hotel or if you couldn’t afford it the local dogging site. Pulling into a car park I headed into the back of a pool hall.

Rafael sat at a work bench covered in gear with soldering irons smoking and computers working away.

"Hi Jake, you must be after something, I heard you had been cut dead!"

"Never mind that Raf, I need you to enhance this picture from this cell phone you think you can get something from it recognisable?"

He studied the picture on the cell then said, “I think so, when you want it?"

"Sorry about this but i want it like yesterday ok!"

"Sure, sure," he said then as I stood beside him started to load the picture onto the nearest computer.

The blurred picture slowly appeared on the screen as blurred as it was on the phone. I was a little disappointed till he told me all he had done was transferred the picture, the programme would start working on it in a minute.

As i stood there next to his arm I felt his hand slip up onto my thigh. He knew I wasn’t really into men but sometimes you have to grease the wheels with things you don’t like. I am sure there are many females that would understand what I mean even if the guys don’t.

I tried real hard to ignore his hand but as it gently stroked my length i started to harden. You would think my little brain had had enough sexercise but know it reared slowly up.

He eased down my zip which was almost at his face height. Try as I might I couldn’t get my damn cock to behave it not only raised but hardened like a broom shank and as he started to wank me my lust factor killed my abhorrence for making out with another bloke.

I felt his mouth slowly slip over cock head and all I could see was Sue Ann but Raf really knew how to give head. Every so often he came off and spoke.

“Jake she tastes lovely any chance I could share. Her juices are the sweetest I have tasted, even if you just let me tongue fuck her and have her arse."

His words had my dick so hard I thought I was going to burst as he really blew me. Who was blowing me didn’t matter then. All I needed was to cum and i grabbed his ears and started to push my cock deep into his throat. Raf was an expert at this and never gagged just sucked and sucked my body trembled and i felt my balls harden then that magic rush you get as your cum propels itself into the mouth sucking you..

"Ohhhhhh Gawd you bastard RAF..."

He just started to wipe his chin with a big grin on his face, “You still taste as good as ever but her cum is expensive I want to taste her ok?"

"No promises ok but she likes sex so maybe I will be able to double team her but later!"

As I spoke a little flustered I saw the picture coming onto the screen that was almost perfect. Shoving myself away in case I dripped I got Raf to print the picture off for me but her still had a little something up his sleeve.

"Want me to tell you who she is?"

"You know her?"

"Noooooooooo! But we will pretty soon!"

Saying that he typed out quickly some stuff and pictures fleeted across the screen I thought best not to ask especially when it looked like he had tapped into the police computers...

The red oblong with match started to flash up on the screen and Raf simply printed both the documents out. The first was the picture but the second was a rap sheet. She was no lady this one.

Name April Lovett. Australian Citizen, but used fake passports and her good looks to travel about all over the world. This woman was a one person crime wave. She had quite a varied career. Thought nothing of using her lithe body to get what she wanted. I had to laugh at that comment I knew a few women who would use their bodies to get what they want.

She was still wanted for questioning about the theft of four old masters after she had tricked her way into a Lords residence on the pretence of being a sex worker. They could only assume it was her as his lordship's description of her was sketchy finishing off with very hot, best fuck he had ever had.

That’s all I needed a nymphomaniac con artist running around with a diamond that once she touched it would make her about ten times worse. Look out guys Aprils on the way... A smile hit my face and I was about to leave when Raf said hey they have a better picture here.

His printer started that whirring sound as it printed the picture on the screen. It would really be hard for me to describe the picture because my words could not do it justice. She was 31.

A really good looking brunette with sort of shoulder length hair. I could see why blokes were easily conned by her because her body which was totally on show in this picture was amazing. Her face had a very distinct beauty, the sort that made a guy roll over and play dead if that's what she asked him to do.

I thanked Raf and with my pictures jumped into the car and headed towards the Grande Hotel. It was already too late to ring Amanda so I left her a voice mail so that she could try and find out any usual haunts this April had.

It was well named 'The Grande' It had a regal look about even just the out side and when you walked onto the foyer carpet you sank into that thick Persian pile. Heading to the desk I saw a blonde bust answering the phone so I parked myself next to her and leaned on the counter.

"Just a moment Sir," she said matter of factly, "I'm almost done."

I said nothing just winked and stood smiling. Many have said that I have the most disarming smile and to get the information I needed I was about to try and charm the pants off her. Though I hoped it wouldn’t go that far my body was tired now, maybe all that donating cum was sucking the sap out of me.

The thought gave my Ice blues the twinkle they needed and I knew it had worked when I got not only a smile from her as she put the phone down but a very sensuous

"What can I do for you, Sir?"

Her voice was like liquid sex appeal. Yes you guessed it my little brain was responding. He just didn’t know when to quit. I leaned close and with the deepest voice I could muster said.

"Probably a whole lot," pausing to give a little laugh which made her blush and laugh too, “I am hoping you still have a particular Lady staying here it's very important. Her name's Lady Amber Haverlot"

I had thought about pretending to be a lawyer but as my picture had been in all the papers through the cop shooting I figured this time honesty was the best policy. Before she got the chance to speak I added after looking at her name badge with out making it look as though I was staring down her cleavage.

"You don’t mind if I call you Helen do you?" Smiling again flashing my eyes, "I have an envelope for her and I am being paid to deliver it, I think it has some important documents in it for her."

Saying this I pulled an envelope out of my pocket. Not letting her see that it was unsealed, just that it was reasonably tattered and bulging.

"It was supposed to get here last month," I said waving the envelope, "but the person delivering it had an accident and when i contacted the family they asked if I could deliver and they would pay me!"

Okay, Okay it wasn’t brilliant but you see if you can think of something off the top of your head when your brains trying to fall 3 feet to your cock. She smiled and looked about as though she was a secret agent.

"Lady Haverlot left about 4 weeks back, and we are not supposed to give out forwarding information."

"Oh, not even to the guy that’s going to take you out tonight.

"Who said I would go out with you?" I just smiled.

"Anywhere you fancy on me, but if not this Lady Haverlot is going to be really pissed when she finds I couldn’t deliver this from her dying Grandmother."

"Erm, well if you put it like that, but I want to go somewhere nice like 'The Ivy' and for dinner!"

"You’re doing the right thing Helen; her grandmother will be ever so pleased."

She typed a few things into the computer on the desk and said, "We only have a care of address, it's care of Ms April Loversee and I'll bring the address with me when we have that meal.

Her smile was lighting up the foyer so I thought well I need that address I can chalk it up to expenses, "What time do you finish tomorrow or we could have a private meal in one of the suites upstairs when you finish tonight."

I hoped she would do the private room upstairs tonight.

"Tomorrow will be fine, you can pick my up here at 7. I'll bring the address with me!"

We smiled and said our Au revoir's and I headed back to Sue Anne's place.. It was almost all in darkness as I buzzed the doorbell and got the soft voice over the tannoy,

"Who is it?"

"Susie its Jake," I thought she sounded a little put out hell it was only just a quarter of 1.

"Push the door; we are in the Dining Room."

The "we" had me flummoxed though she did have the richness about her to probably have servants I doubt a servant would be having tea with her at this time in the morning. Just in case I checked my trusty 38 and the spare clip fill in my pocket. I have to be honest I liked the 44 magnum but I'd had to hock it to Danny the Screw till I could afford it back again. He also had anything else that would bring me meal money.

The "we" in question was Rafa. This did not make my mood any better I hadn’t given him the address nor Susie's name.

"How the hell you get here and what you want?"

"Jake," he looked nervous, "Jake I have a lead on that Lady you were asking about!"

Susie just smiled and said how Rafa had kept her laughing while they waited for me to arrive home. Probably just as well the receptionist had said no because Rafa's other talent was getting into a woman’s knickers. Judging by the fact that Susie appeared to be really relaxed his evil silk tongue had started to open her legs as much as the booze they had consumed.

"Your friend is fascinating Jake, he knows loads about you and is so flirty he makes me feel as though I am 19 again!"

"You flatter me Susie," Raf said, "It's easy to be relaxed in such a beautiful and sexy lady's presence,"

Raf's arm was about Susie and she seemed as comfortable snuggled into him as she had been snuggled into me I guess this was going to be the price for getting his information and he knew it had better be worth double ganging this woman because I really liked her.

I threw off my coat and sat on the opposite side of Susie to Raf. He was already touching her knee and even though she leaned over and gave me a kiss and cuddled into me, her body never moved nor complained about Raf's hands which were already starting to move ever so slowly from her knee to just under the hem of her skirt.

I kissed her gently, letting my warm mouth and tongue set fire to hers. Her hands moved into my shirt. My other hand went to the opposite knee to Rafs and proceeded to ease itself slowly under her skirt hem..

It wasn't long before our hands were doing longer strokes and she was moaning into my mouth. Slowly our hands moved higher till our fingers were just touching ever so lightly the crutch of her panties. We were taking it in turns to move our hands up each one of us touching her cunny lips over her knickers.

She was really moaning now the kissing having been totally forgot about she was laying spread-eagled on the sofa. Her legs wide as she watched both of our hands working up and under her skirt. We looked at each other and both of us lifted her skirt to her waist. Those beautiful legs on show did it for me; there was no turning back now.

Her lilac panties already showed that her juices were flowing by the darkened patch just over where her cunny lips were. We both took it in turns to rub her. Her body was reacting now each time we stroked her she tried really hard to get up onto our fingers. She was biting her lips and licking them then she said,

"Are you okay with this?"

I knew what she meant but I also knew we needed this information and this was the way to get it. I just smiled and pulled her tightly to me kissing her to reassure her. Then whispered,

"If you are ok I am if you want to stop I'll throw him out."

"I can't STOP"

We eased off her panties and Raf slipped between her legs all the time I was kissing and working on her tits. His tongue not only speaks sex it is sex and soon she was fucking his face for all she was worth. Gripping tightly onto me she suddenly gave a huge lift.

"Ohhhhhh Gawwddddd I'm going to cum!"

Raf never stopped he just brought her totally over the top then looking at me virtually ripped his trousers off and stood there like a little sapling with a tree trunk growing from where just a limb should be. He was about 10 or 11"and maybe about 3" thick. No bloody wonder he hadn’t grown bigger all his growth hormone must have gone on his dick.

As he slid into Susie she held me tightly and said, "Ohhhhh Gawwwwwdddd Jakeeeeeee HEeee's so FUCKING BIG, I’m Cumminnggggg AAggaaain!"

It’s hard to smile at the pleasure your woman is feeling from another guy, unless you have confidence in your own technique or size and ok I wasn’t as big as he was but my technique had been honed over many pussies. Raf was now slamming into Susie and each thrust brought a shout from her.

"Yes you bastards fuck me. OH Yes more. Don’t stop. I want more."

I let Raf ease her onto the floor on her side as I lay right behind her my cock virtually drowning in their juices. Taking it I rubbed their juice over her little puckered hole. This was what Raf wanted to feel. My cock sliding along side his, inside this beautiful woman. Slowly I let it slip into her.

"Ohhhhh GAwwwdddd NNNOooooooooo. I have never had it there noooooooooo."

Then there was nothing but the movements of her body as she acclimatised to feeling both our pricks going into her we stopped still to let her fuck us both on the front motion she pushed fully onto Raf on the Back stroke she filled up with me. At first she was doing it fast forwards and slowly backwards

Soon though she was slamming both ways shouting at the top of her lungs.

"Oooohhhhhhhhhh Yyyyyeeeeeeesssssssss, Yeeeeesssssss, Yyyyeeeeeeeessssssss, this is FAaannnnnnnttttttaaassssssstic. Yes I am going to go mad..... Fuck fuck fuck fuck....
Oohhhh I'mmmmmmm Cumming againnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!"

We all three shot together Raf filling her up the pussy me shooting deep into her arse and my precious Susie cumming all over both of us as she literally squirted her juice out.

We lay for a while Susie slowly drifting off into a contented sleep, then Raf eased out and stood up saying I'll Leave the information on the side board and lock the doors on the way out you know where I'll be if you want me. Me I just smiled watched him shove his big dick away and cuddled Susie to me. Lifting her in my arms I headed towards the bed. She looked fabulous. Yes, everything else could wait till tomorrow!

April
06-21-2009, 05:05 PM
*blushes*

Jake I was very flattered and very surprised to find myself in your sexy tale this morning, but seeing that I am nymphomaniac con artist, now running around with the Lustful Diamond – I’m guessing I’m going to have a fantastic time… I just hope it’s not too long before you catch up to me ;)

Can’t wait to read about how much fun I am having in that sexy mind of yours.

;bk;

crzy67
06-21-2009, 05:13 PM
Great story.

OldHorny
06-21-2009, 06:18 PM
They say Darkness has its own form of light. I am just pleased you had a little laff thought it would be fun as for where you go next well on that I am never sure till I start to write but am surely open to suggestions

susie
06-23-2009, 04:59 AM
mmmm wow jake , your stories should have a "wet panties"warning attached to them , very yummy , i can hardly wait for more xxoo

OldHorny
06-23-2009, 10:12 AM
Ermmmmmm Now you know I love those wet panties and if I warned you shux I would be missing out hehehehehehe thanx for the lovely comment honey xx

surfguy17
06-23-2009, 11:19 AM
nice chapter

OldHorny
06-23-2009, 06:55 PM
Thanx surf

OldHorny
06-24-2009, 07:53 AM
I’m not really sure what made me wake so suddenly maybe it was just Susie shifting unexpectedly maybe it was the fact the bedroom door was slowly opening. My hazy head was trying like crazy to figure out how I put all these things and others into place. I reached under the pillow, my .38 was missing.

As the door opened I glided out of the bed in just my underpants, a stark red in contrast to my white over sized body. Slipping to one side of the door I grabbed an ornament and was just about to crown who ever was entering when Susie shouted.

"No Jakeeeeeeee! It's my maid."

Sure enough there was this rather large woman, looking with eyes the size of saucers at me. It was at that point I realized these red pants of mine had seen better days, comes from not having a woman to look after the buying of clothes. I couldn’t remember the last ones I bought well that’s not true they where probably these ones.

"Full breakfast Jake," laughed Susie

Cannot remember being embarrassed about things for such a long long time but i made a mental note new under things and then with a slight redness about my face quickly pulled on a robe from behind the door which looked even more ridiculous. It had a large frilly neck and hemline and its arms came up to my elbows but atleast it covered me.

Though my biggest shock came when I walked towards the table and saw myself in the long mirror standing in this flowered robe. My legs bare to just below the red things i was wearing and because of the size of my chest most of that was on show I would have been better in a towel.

"Yes honey some coffee too babe hot and black!"

The old maid just turned and left, I assume going to the kitchen but she could have been running to see her psycho annalist. As for Susie she was curled up laughing,

"Your street cred has gone out of the window now," she said between huge laughs.

Breakfast came and sitting down to it I realized that I'd had little to eat yesterday. I ravished it down and then told Susie I would need to have a shower.

"There’s clean clothes and shaving gear in my brothers room, just use what you want!"

The shower was red hot and the scented soaps where well different to the cheap stuff i was used to, she even had real shampoo. The bedroom looked like it was a hotel suite, everything fresh and clean. I opened the walk in and stood rooted, as there before me must have been a whole couple of shopfuls of clothes and shoes. Everything in its place and a place for everything I could hear my mom saying it.

Picking out one of the Cacherel Suites which I preferred to the Armani as it held my gun almost invisibly and complete with new undies I felt ready to face the world and start the chase after April. Thinking of April it was hard to get that naked photo out of my head, reminded me that Raf had left a scrap of paper with information on it I walked out and to the sound of a wolf whistle from Susie I gave her a twirl.

"Wow," she smiled, “You brush up good, where we off to now?"

"Erm I was thinking I work best on my own, you hired me remember!"

Looking at the downturned mouth on that angelic face how could I refuse.

"Okay this paper says April has a couple of boyfriends. There’s one in Vegas, and one in Rio. Just thinking of her on the run its a possibility she would run to Rio first."

"If it was me I would go to Vegas first to see if I am being followed before leaving the country."

"OK, well we best book a plane hon. it’s far too far to drive." As I looked Susie was already on the phone.

"Yes I said Vegas. We'll be there in 20 minutes you better make that 40 minutes!"

Sometimes you get to understand how hard it is for wealthy people. I mean they have to juggle all those employees. Speaking of employees I still hadn’t heard from Amanda.

Susie had other ideas, she leapt into my arms taking a deep breath, "MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm you smell gorgeous!"

Then kissing me again fell to her knees in front of me. She wasted no time even though I tried to get her to stand back up. My zip dropped, she eased out my now hardening dick. Her lips kissed the head and then her fabulous tongue flicked across it. By the time her mouth was over my cock head I was lost.

Gawd she could suck cock! Working me off with her hand at the same time as performing a suck that even a vacuum cleaner would be proud of. She soon had me moaning and fucking her delectable mouth. As I fucked her mouth pictures flashed through my head of Susie and April sometimes one sometimes both till my balls swelled and my cum erupted, yes she could sure suck dick.

I rang the office, once I could speak with out breathing heavy. The dulcet tones of Amber came across the phone. She is one of the few ladies I knew could make the announcement of my name sexual.

"Jake Sloane Private Investigator, can we help?"

"It's me honey, I'm still with the client and we are heading to Vegas. You got anything for me?"

"Jake, that Raf called he said that he has had word that someone is trying to get a diamond cutter in Deerfield Beach, Florida."

"Right then we are heading there, see if you can find what’s special about there Amanda?"

I looked at Susie with her small case and said, "Change of plan, its Deerfield Beach, Florida though what’s there I don’t know."

"It's the diamond cutting school!" Susie said with worry across her face.

We drove to the airfield as quick as we could and headed to the private Cessna ready to take off. As soon as we were aboard we headed to Florida and the thought that went through my head was mmmmmmmm never made love in a private jet.

She knew what I wanted as i came across the floor to her. She held her finger up as though to say noooooooo but I eased her completely back into her seat letting it tilt till it was almost a single bed. Our mouths met in a rough sort of kiss she then started to rip open my shirt was sure glad she had put some of the clothes of her brothers in that suitcase.

Feeling the excitement of flying in your own personal bed may not be as exciting as the back seats of an airliner or indeed the front seats but boy can you let yourself go. I did exactly that her business style suit with the smart style boardroom skirt was the first thing that felt the heat of the moment

I have never really been one for damaging stuff mainly because I haven’t had the stuff to damage but here I was grabbing both ends of the little split in her skirt that allowed her to walk and just tugging for all I was worth. Ohhhhhh the satisfaction as the two parts ripped asunder. Gawd the noise was almost intoxicating.

No stopping now, her Versace blouse followed the pieces just floating to the floor as they were ripped off. I'm no good at being rough and this was killing me yet at the same time the look of sexual apprehension in her eyes that wicked flame was driving me crazy. She deliberately covered her thong a sort of black lace wispy thing as my hand just ripped off the bra.

"Noooooo It’s my favorite,"

Her smile said it all she was enjoying this rough and tumble more than she had the loving coupling we had had earlier.

I grabbed her hands holding them together as I took hold of the waist band and tugged. There was no resistance the thong just came away like tissue paper. Susie was soaking, as I flung her face down over the chair/bed dipping my fingers into her sopping cunny I pulled out my hardened cock and as she really struggled slipped it in her.

"Bastard, Bastard!" I was surprised by that venomous shout. Had I got it wrong?

"Sorry I'll stop!"

"If you fucking do I'll kill you!"

So I rammed all of me into her, my balls slapping hard against her arse...... Ok so I couldn’t understand women but this one was about to be fucked with in an inch of her life. My movement was all for me. Slamming in and the more she moaned the more I did it and funnily the more juice ran down both our legs from her.

I heard and felt her starting to cum but she would only cum when I was ready. So I slowed and reaching round took her rock hard little nubs of nipples and twisted them.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccchhhhhhhhh!"

There was no rest now I eased my fingers to her clit stroking then as it came right out of its hood I flicked it.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh Gawdddddddddd Yeesesssssssssss!"

I was just about there and I wanted her to cum so I teased that little sensitive button till she started to screammmmmm. She was probably heard on the ground let alone by the cabin crew but neither of us cared. At that point I was too busy filling her up and she well she was squirting like I hadn’t seen her do before.

"Gawdddddd Jakeeeee, I can’t help it I want you to stay with me for ever."

Hard to resist sometimes. Being a couple is nice, companionship, love, friendship, someone to soothe you when you’re hurt and sex on tap. Hell I had been there before. Married once, the job and other females split me up, long term relationship was good but other women got in the road....

I just have to face it.... I was not just after catching this April and this supposed sexy diamond I want to see if her body is as lithe as it appeared in that picture Raf got for me. OK OKayyyyyyyy Yes I wanted to take her too.

We dressed in silence Susie with her fantasies and me probably with a whole different set!

surfguy17
06-24-2009, 11:24 AM
wow nice chapter. cant wait for more.

OldHorny
06-24-2009, 03:01 PM
Thank you very much surf as soon as i get the chance i hope to have the 4th chapter on I just have to work something out is all WAtch this space well that one as this one is used hehehehehe

dan569
06-24-2009, 04:23 PM
Great story oldhorny. Really liking this series

April
06-24-2009, 04:36 PM
By the sounds of things, I’m going to be in for a fantastic time when you catch me Jake… I almost want to give up now ;)

Another great chapter hun, thanks again for making me part of you sexy little tale :lips

OldHorny
06-25-2009, 08:59 AM
Now I'm sure you dont want to give up till you've led that little chase
Aint it more fun when you're part of a race
And thank you Dan you just never know
That could be another name in the story to go

OldHorny
06-26-2009, 10:45 AM
While Susie and I disembarked from the plane and went to hire a car, to head into Deerfield Beach. What we didn’t know was that April had already contacted the cutter.

Kay was a tall slim blonde in her mid 20's and was still training in the art of cutting diamonds. April thought she was reasonably attractive but had never been interested in other women.

"It’s truly beautiful, what did you say this was around it?"

"I'm not too sure it feels some sort of plastic, do you think you can get it off? To work on the diamond Kay!" April queried of her.

"I've got some gear here let me see if I can cut it first, without damaging that diamond!"

Kay took the encased diamond and using her portable vice fastened it to the table with the diamond in it. She had a small saw and slowly started to cut into it till she could see the diamond bare with in the cut. It was at that point things changed, though Kay had no knowledge of what caused the change.

Inside she felt like she just needed to have sex. She didn’t want to make love she just needed to fuck something, anything. She had never ever been with a woman. Okay she had sometimes used it as a fantasy. That's all it had ever been, she had no intention of proceeding with it. Well that was up until that minute.

April saw the change come over her, it wasn’t something you could really put into words it was simply a feeling she got with in herself. Then she too put her hand across the cut thinking so near yet so far away from this diamond. It was enough. The effect was almost immediate. Suddenly she felt her juices flowing.

That all too familiar itch between her legs started deep inside her. What was more evident now, was that Kay was feeling the same. Already she was undoing her blouse. Normally April would have just said she wasn’t into other females but this time it was different.

This time her itch made her want to fuck anything. She licked her lips as she too started to throw off her skirt and top. They both were getting really excited as they watched each other disrobe.

Aprils Lilac Janet Reger set with its fancy slip made her tanned body look fantastic. Kay thought she could see a damp patch around April’s crotch. She was really glad of that because she was absolutely soaking herself.

April thought Kay looked really sexy and very young in her white undies and that made it feel even naughtier which in turn made her more excited. They had kept their hands off each other long enough. They both moved together. Neither really knew how to go on with another woman so each literally just did to the other what they liked having done to themselves.

After the initial kisses and touching they ended up on the bed in a full sixty-nine position. Both ladies wondered why they hadn’t done this before it just felt so wonderful. Licking and teasing another cunny. Sucking a clit and flicking it with their tongues was now driving them to a major climax.

The feeling of another woman’s breasts touching their bare skin. Another woman’s juice running into their mouths was whipping them up to a frenzy. Even though the effects of the diamond was wearing off neither of them could stop wanting to please the other.

So much different to a man doing this April thought while Kay made a mental note to make sure she bought a strap on so that she could fuck another woman properly. By now both women where using their tongues and fingers to good effect and each was moaning louder and louder as they approached their first female led orgasm.

Neither heard the tap on the door nor noticed the young eighteen year old from room service come in with his back towards them as he pushed open the door then turning stood unable to move. Worse with in his tight uniform trousers his cock started to harden causing him extreme pain. He stood 6foot 5in and wasn’t gangly instead because he worked out was quite muscular.

Both females looked at this fresh faced young man. He was almost frightened by the hunger looks that was on their faces. If these had of been any sort of animal it would have to be she wolves, both appeared to look at him as though saying fresh meat.

His unease became worse as both naked ladies covered in the sheen of cum sweat leapt from the bed and dragged him onto it. The tray with the coffee and stuff on hit the floor. Two hands working on his belt and trouser zip and two opening his shirt. He was only thankful they weren’t ripping them off.

Too late he felt April in her haste and need to get into his shirt rip it open his buttons like small missiles hit the walls and door. Kay had his trousers down his legs and already had his cock in her hand over the waist band of his black thong her lips opening to get his very erect cock into her mouth.

Half carried half dragged he hit the bed naked. They used ties of clothing to tie him spread eagled to the bed. Both women vying to be the one to fuck him first. Kay smiled at April.

"I bet he licks pussy good, you have his cock first and I’ll take his mouth!"

Young Dan felt like he was the meat in the sandwich and that fueled his desire to fuck both these women. He felt his cock being gently bitten while Kay started to tease and flick his manly nipples which erected just the same.

He had never felt his nipples that sensitive and as Kay clamped down on them hard but not nastily he screamed and his cock felt as though it engorged to above its capacity

April was now guiding him into herself he was bigger than she had had before; as most had been old aristocrats she was stealing from. She thought if only one of her boyfriends was this large she may even have settled down. The enormous prick forced its way up inside her giving the feeling of being full to the brim.

Gawd she wanted to know what it would feel like once this monster shot off inside her. Though it was really hard to take it slowly because of her need she couldn’t move fast due to the size of him though already she felt herself starting to enjoy this fullness.

As she watched Kay slip her leg across Dan's face it excited her to think they were both going to cum off while fucking this young man they didn’t even know his name. Worse for the first time in her life April couldn’t care less about his feelings.

Just her own and as her cunny opened she started to ram herself onto him. He was going so deep she reached around and started fingering his balls he was trying to shout but couldn’t as Kay’s cunny was right over his mouth.

"Is something wrong?" the voice came from a surfing guy who had heard some of the shouting.

Kay was up for this and leaping off Dan’s face forced the surfer to the floor. Her cunny was dripping she needed another cock or Aprils lovely tongue but seeing as April was busy this blonde surfer would just have to do.

It didn’t take Kay long to get him out of his trunks, mind the surfer was virtually ripping them off himself anyways. The whole motel room was becoming overpowered by the smell of cum and sex. Both women were watching each other fucking these total strangers and both were so enjoying it they didn’t care they just wanted to cum.

It almost seemed that their bodies had become synchronized. Each getting closer and closer it was hard to say who came first. The crescendo of orgasms took on all four voices first Dan who had been fuck for the longest started to feel his cum racing up from his balls. Shooting deep into April as she shouted.

"Yes you fucker, I'm going to drain you completely. Ohhhhhhhhh Gawddddddd that’s soooooo hot!"

Her cum raced around her body she couldn’t tell which bit was giving her the most feeling but inside when this young mans cum shot she felt fantastic. She had never felt this feeling of having cum forced into her it was just magnificent.

"Bastard come on fuck harder!"

Kay needed to come to her it felt like hours behind April but in actuality it was split seconds. She felt her release as her juices powered over the surfers cock making him cum to fruition also. Spurt after hot spurt he shot deep inside this strange young woman.

He couldn’t care who she was just that she was digging her nails deeply into his back and riding him like a race horse with in that final length.

All she need was the whip and she would have been that jockey his cock and balls totally emptied now each feeling of spurt produced nothing now his cock was becoming sore.

Both the women stood looking at the guys one still tied to the bed the other passed out on the floor. They packed Aprils gear stuck some tape over the cut in the acrylic and headed for the airport they would have to think of a way to cut this with out it turning them into totally cumm hungry wrecks!

April
06-27-2009, 01:31 AM
Please excuse me now as I head off for a cold shower... ;)

That was a steaming hot chapter Jake, and it looks like I just thoroughly enjoyed a demonstration in the power of this diamond. If this is how much fun I'm going to have - I hope it takes you a little while to catch me.

Thanks for the hot new chapter hun.

surfguy17
06-27-2009, 06:08 AM
wow really good chapter this story is turning out good hehe

OldHorny
06-27-2009, 01:51 PM
Thank you both I told you that if you commented you may end up inside the chapters mind surfer couldnt have you wearing a wet suit would have taken me too long to explain how you got out of it, if my lady friend is anything to go by takes her ages to change

surfguy17
06-27-2009, 08:27 PM
haha its ok no worries understandable

randy66
06-28-2009, 08:21 AM
wonder where they got that stone

OldHorny
06-28-2009, 09:08 AM
Well I won't say all the poem but the Lustfull Diamond is believed to be the Jewel retrieved by the Mad Carew

He returned before the dawn, with his shirt and tunic torn,
And a gash across his temple dripping red;
He was patched up right away, and he slept through all the day,
And the Colonel's daughter watched beside his bed.

He woke at last and asked if they could send his tunic through;
She brought it, and he thanked her with a nod;
He bade her search the pocket saying "That's from Mad Carew,"
And she found the little green eye of the god.

She upbraided poor Carew in the way that women do,
Though both her eyes were strangely hot and wet;
But she wouldn't take the stone and Mad Carew was left alone
With the jewel that he'd chanced his life to get.

OldHorny
06-30-2009, 03:14 AM
As April drove Kay out of there, Kay said she had thought of a way to cut this diamond and not have the curse fall upon them. April was open to ideas and simple asked how.

"I'm not stupid this diamond is worth a lot and I don't just want a cash pay out I want a share, so I'll keep it to myself unless you agree partners"

"Sure, seventy - thirty though!"

April was very resourceful and the thought of maybe a few more hot nights with Kay was quite attractive. As for being a partner well things happen before pay offs are made and April was a firm believer in using those necessary to achieve her aims. At the moment her aim was to become rich and settle back down to a life back in OZ maybe!

"Right we need to get to a phone and arrange travel, you got any expense money?"

April just smiled, "Enough!"

As they sped out of Deerfield Beach outskirts on the opposite side of the road Susie's hired continental was just passing in to it. Some things appear to be karma.

"Jake look over there," there seemed to be some sort of commotion at a motel just off the beach area.

Susie pulled off the freeway and into the motel car park. An ambulance was just busy loading someone into it. Jake jumped out and went to chat with one of the police standing next to a squad car.

"Hiya," Jake flashed his badge, "you seem to have some trouble going on here, what's the commotion?"

"Damndest thing I ever come across," the cop answered,” the maid called us after she found that surfer guy there, naked and unconscious. The one on the gurney sexually ravaged to near death and tied to a bed. The docs say he is in a bad way!"

Both the cop and Jake smiled to each other and though neither spoke a word the smile said to each what a way to go!

"Any idea what went on?"

"Well that surfer guy if he isn't on something gave us the damndest story. He said he heard this moaning and some women shouting. Then when he entered to see if someone needed help. One of the women leapt on him stripped him and had sex with him."

Jake thanked the officer and then went to Susie and explained he would go to the clerk see if it was April and try finding out if he had a description of the other woman.

The counter clerk a young guy gave short shrift to Jake having been really put through it by the cop on the case. Jake went outside and Susie winked and went in.

"Id be really grateful if you would tell me what you know it’s really, really important to me!"

The young guy looked at Susie, obviously well to do and what a looker.

"How grateful?"

"I've got a hundred here with your name on it if the information is good enough!"

"Make it one fifty and a little kindness and I'll tell you everything I know."

Susie figured he was about 18 and he would be a lot younger than she had ever been with.... Mind there was something about this youngster. Maybe it was his tousled blonde hair or the fact he was thin and tall or just the fact he was a guy. She dug out the one fifty and said,

"The info first the kindness later!"

"OK, there were two women that one in the picture and a tall blonde about 24ish, slim and good looking. They drove off in a Lincoln hire car the firms just down the block. I think they were headed to the airport. It was a Lincoln White with tails! Now the kindness."

Susie figured what the hell after all it had been atleast an hour since she had had some fun so dragging the clerk into the small room at the back slipped open his zip and dropped to the floor.

"Lets see your tits too, aww please your tits too!"

His whine was like a boys, but she lifted her gear and let him see her tits then dropped to her knees and as she eased his cock into her mouth before she even had the chance to really suck it he spurted over her face and into her mouth.

Susie thought damn I'm going to have to redo my make up.

"Ohhhhhhhh Gawd yes!"

The young guy was it seemed really happy with the service so she stood and wiped her mouth and face and straightening her gear headed back out to the car.

"I think we passed them as we drove in!" Susie said getting into the car. "It was that White Lincoln going out on the other side of the road."

Jake had the car in gear and onto the freeway before she had completed her statement.

"You owe me $150 dollars so we will take it from the bill" she smiled wondering if she should add and some kindness but she had designs on Jake and not the ones he thought.

Sometimes men are just too easy, flash a little of this or that, flirt sometimes, let them have their way and they were like trained dogs. You gave them the right sort of command and they responded to it. Been that ways since time immemorial and she knew all the moves.

Jake by this time was flooring their continental after all the lead couldn't be that great and they just might catch them at the airport. Susie had just finished telling Jake to watch his speed when twin red lights and siren of an old style police car came screaming on...

"Fuck!" Jack couldn't help his self, the word just popped out.

He slowed down and pulled to the side as the cop pulled in behind him.

"Both of you put your hands on the dash where I can see em." the cop a sort of middle-aged guy slightly rotund and balding shouted pointing his gun though the cars windows.

"My P.I. license is in my inside pocket and my .38 is on my belt officer." carefully Jake started to ease his hand for his ID.

"Very easy mister, from this distance I can't miss!"

But the cops eyes were more focused on Susie's legs and her short skirt which was now very high on her thighs. Still he watched Jake retrieve his wallet and opened it. Still following Susie's every move he glanced at the P.I. ID.

"Your speed was almost double it should have been, I have to take you in. The judge doesn't take kindly to outsiders racing about our safe roads."

"Cant we just pay a fine?" Jake knew this was going to let April get away to gawd knows where.

Licking his lips and leering at Susie he said I don't think you could fix this with money.

"Can I get out its dreadfully stuffy in here?" Susie said working one leg over the other. He was almost licking her legs with his tongue.

Yep men so funnily predictable then laughed as she thought Pre Dick Table yes definitely a man word.

They went to the cop car while Jake sat waiting. He knew she was about to work her womanly wiles on this guy. Still found it hard to understand that he had a raging hard on thinking about her doing it, watching the cop car bounce about the road wasn't helping either.

He removed his self and soon had a good rhythm going as he stretched back and watched the cop car shake. As Susie and the cop got into the car she immediately took his hand and just placed it on her thigh.

"What will it take for you to let us go and escort us to the airport?"

His hand was already sliding up and down her long smooth thighs even his tanned hands just seemed to blend in with Susie's tanned legs making him wonder if she had any white bits, his cock was now rock solid causing him some discomfort.

"Well!" was all Susie said as at the same time she opened her thighs really wide and smiled?

The cops hand slid straight up and onto what felt like a very small piece of lace. He had never seen a thong before except in magazines infact he had never seen any woman as gorgeous as this one except in a magazine. Boy had he drooled over them while wanking himself silly alone in his home.

Pushing up her skirt she eased herself up off the seat and peeled her little lace thong off.

"You going to kiss it like a good boy!"

He was totally at the mercy of this woman and dived straight in kissing her between her legs and tonguing but he was very good."

"Get in the back and we can stretch out." she said

"No I want to fuck you over the boot."

He had expected to be rebuffed and to be honest would have accepted fucking her any where but she just got out. Rolling her skirt right up around her waist she opened her blouse. Her nipples already erect and hard her pussy so juicy from the young man encounter it was now running down her thighs.

She lay back on the boot the metal almost hot to the touch of her bare bum. Watching him just pull out his cock his night stick still in his belt. There was no finesse about this fuck it was purely that. As he started to cum inside her his moans were loud and clear. She felt him shoot deep inside.

She was a little disappointed after hoping he would make her cum but the cop hadn't finished with her yet. He eased out his night stick and slowly started to push it into her. Oh gawd it was the perfect fit for her. Okay too long but the girth made her start to fuck hard on it. Much to the glee on the cops face.

He turned her over so that she was actually shagging herself onto the nightstick taking as much as she wanted. Then she felt it his cock now rock solid was being dipped into her juices. Slowly she felt her puckered little hole start to be opened.

The feeling she was getting from both the cop and the night stick was almost as good as she had from Jake and his friend. As her fuck movements got faster so he felt his cock being milked. Even though he had cum once her anus was milking him so hard he felt his balls swell and just as she was screaming.

"Yes, yes, yesssssssssssssss harder!"

He emptied what was left in his ball sack, pumping harder with each shot till he just dropped out of her and the nightstick fell to the floor covered in her juices.

Jake thinking about all the things she would be doing. Soon had a fast rhythm built up as he wanked himself! Watching them get out of the car he wondered what was going on.. As he watched the nightstick enter Susie his hand built up an even faster pace.

Wishing he was double teaming her with this cop. Suddenly he heard the moan and knew the cop had shot his load into her at the same time he felt his cum shoot into space. Watching Susie as her head went back knowing she had enjoyed the cum.

Susie wasted little time she just pulled on her lacy thong, corrected her skirt and headed to Jake and her car. The cop climbed in the sweat running down his face but his grin was as wide as the Mississippi's mouth.

April and Kay arrived at the airport only to find they had to wait some 50 minutes for the next flight out of there.

The clerk behind the counter had been amused that they really hadn't cared where they were going just that they wanted to go. She knew there was something wrong. So looking at their obvious disheveled state she asked.

"You running away from someone?"

April was as fast as lightning.

"Yes, my friend's abusive husband, we barely made it out of her house before he got home."

"I get off in 2 minutes my place is just over there. I’m Stacey, you want to stay at mine till its closer to time you are sure welcome."

They looked at the mid fortyish brunette, with the smiling face. She was attractive in a sort of manly way, April was sure this was the way to go okay they might be slowed down a little but atleast they would shake off the tail she was sure they would have.

"That would be so good of you. Perhaps we could ring our escape route and let them know we have been delayed."

"Sure!"

Just then another clerk came into the office.

"Okay Stacey I got it." he said

The house was small but really neat. It was obvious there were no men arond here. Their host asked if they wanted a drink to which both women asked for coffee.

They were soon engrossed in small talk till Stacey said "It’s almost time!"

Content no one was chasing them they went with Stacey to the front door just as the cops siren could be heard fast approaching the airfield.

"Oh Gawd they have found us, that’s her husband there could we stay at yours for a little bit longer just till they leave."

"Sure" then Stacey ran in and phoned her counter part.

"Need a favor, Jed. When the guy and the woman with the police ask about these two ladies tell em they decided not to wait and have driven north. That son of a bitch is a wife beater!"

Jed knew how bad wife beating was hadn’t his sister almost been killed by her so called loving husband, "Sure Stace here they come now!"

"Hi Jed the old cop said still feeling happy over his payment. These here folks need to ask you a couple of questions okay?"

"Yes what ever!"

"Hi Jed this here lady had something stolen from her by a woman con artist. She is now with another woman, we need to know what plane they caught?"

"No plane! They missed the one they wanted heading to New York so decided to drive out of here northwards!"

Jake felt something was wrong but really couldn’t put his finger on it. Still he may was well drive northwards for a little while and check on the B and B's on the way. If no one had seen em he would have to return. They said bye to the cop and drove off but this time at the speed limit.

"They have took the bait, see they heading out of town," Stacey said to her new friends,

"Yes but they have made us miss the plane now. We will need somewhere to stay and clean up."

"Here ofcourse! I ain't got much sleeping places just a large bed so if you don’t mind that we all sleep together well you are most welcome."

April smiled inside herself seems since she had hold of this diamond she had broken one of her taboos already and was this going to be a second a threesome with all women.

Kay and April took a shower together. They did not know that Stacey was touching herself while thinking about both these visitors in her shower together. She could hear the water running and their laughs. Yes it sounded like they were enjoying the hot water too.

She pushed open the door on the pretext of taking in some clean towels and stood watching them through the curtains. April was already putting soap over Kay’s tits while she worked her soapy nipples. Kay was moaning gently as her soap covered hand slipped between April’s legs.

Stacey was already in a robe, old she may be but this was turning her on. Both women heard Stacey before actually seeing her and stepped out of the shower. Both went either side of the older woman touching and teasing till Stacey was as hot for them as they were for her.

"Wait not here! Come with me."

Stacey led them onto the back veranda and there was a massive hot tub already bubbling away. Apart from the chilling white wine there were a collection of toys.

"Welcome to my playpen," she said with a smile. "I have some real nice stuff we might enjoy if you are willing!"

Willing they were throwing off the towels they quickly entered the hot soothing waters and taking their first drinks from the cold white wine suddenly became aware of each other. The two younger ladies looked at Stacey about mid forties figure more Rubenesque, her tits large and melon like.

PLacing their respective glasses out of the road each looked at the different toys Stacey had available. The one that interest Kay the most was a sort of strap on vibro. It obviously was a double as it had two appendages one just like a mans cock about 9" and maybe 3” thick a little on the big side.

It looked like fun she took no time in taking it from its holder and trying it on. Inserting the smaller of the appendages into her really wet pussy. She found that when she switched it on there was a clitoral stimulator that vibrated on her side.

Working the vibrations right through the male looking appendage on the other side. It made her feel, well I doubt she could explain it she just grabbed at April and bending her over the side of the hot tub took her from the rear.

April could not believe the feeling she was getting being fucked by this latex vibrating cock with a woman attached to the other end.

She was almost crushing the side of the hot tub with the strength given to her by this fantastic feeling. Stacey with a huge grin knew exactly what she wanted it was her fantasy to fuck a young woman.

Watching Kay she soon had the other strap on in place and was entering Kay from the rear. She didn’t even have to give out that much energy as with Kay pummeling into April each new pull out sent her arse ramming back onto Stacey's latex cock..

This in turn forced the clit stimulator hard onto Stacey clit bringing her off virtually every time Kay moved. It got to a point that as they were all working all that could be heard from the yard was a crescendo of loud moans and giggles.

Unlike with men they were able to change many times and many times they did just that each taking it in turns to service the others. Sometimes as a three sometimes as a two and sometimes with out any false appendages at all just fingers and tongues.

Finally exhausted they dried and went to lay for a bit on Stacey's bed. All three with smiles on their faces cum juice all over and pussies throbbing they fell asleep.

April
06-30-2009, 03:42 AM
This story is getting hotter and sexier with each new chapter Jake, and I can't wait to see what that sexy mind of yours comes up with next.

Thanks for the hot new addition :lips

OldHorny
06-30-2009, 07:59 AM
Why thankyou Ma'am, I never know what it will come up with next either so that makes two of us i just sit and write it wish sometimes i could make better.

surfguy17
06-30-2009, 07:35 PM
loving the story so far not a fan of the lesbianism but still going good :)

OldHorny
07-01-2009, 09:34 AM
Ty Surfguy mate........Your comment is much appreciated I am trying to produce something with most of the different sexual couplings in.........Some Im afraid i have to ask about........ Ty for having such an open mind and following my story

OldHorny
07-21-2009, 07:06 PM
It seemed to Jake that they had travelled a long ways with out any one seeing the fugitives so he turned to Susie and told her that at the next motel if there had been no sight of the two women they would be turning back,.

Susie was glad but would have preferred a stop over by now she was sweaty and covered in road dust. Her clothes were grubby and this was something she wasn’t used to.

"If we stop over you could ring Amanda and see if that Rafa had found out any other information."

I thought about it and figured it was about time I checked in and also got cleaned up. The sweat soaked shirt was caked in dust, yes she was right!

"Okay, I'll book a room and we can get started back at first light."

The clerk listened to what I asked but shook his head, "No! No one fitting that description has stopped here and its 40 miles before you hit the next motel."

"There phones in the rooms?"

"Well there are two with their own phones they are more expensive than those where you have to come through the switchboard!"

"Ok we will take one of them."

He pushed the register over and dropped a key on it. "We can still do dinner or something light if you want?"

Jake ordered a simple light meal with some wine to be sent to the room then taking the key strode over to the car, jumped in and drove to their cabin style room. The outside might of looked quaint but the inside was luxury itself. Obviously someone had really known what they were doing when they decorated it.

Susie couldn’t wait and threw her top off and skirt and unpacking her clean undies headed to have a hot shower. Jake picked up the phone hearing the dial tone dialled his office number it was answered with in a couple of rings.

"Jake Sloane Private Investigator, can we help?"

"Hey Mand, You got anything from Raf about this April we seem to have lost her!"

"Yes he says you have to call him something about her mum over for a holiday."

"Thanks, anything else going on?"

"Still quiet, Pat says he hopes you are looking after his client."

"Now you know I am," he gave a small laugh down the phone

Amanda tutted and said, "I think that’s what he is afraid of!"

Jake rang Raf, who told him April's mom had arrived about 4 weeks prior to the robbery. She was staying at a large home in the country side that was for rent. He had already checked and was sure that the woman was still there but if he wanted he could do surveillance on the home. Jake agreed That Raf would go on the payroll.

Susie came out of the shower and Jake thought about trying to kiss her but she danced out of his reach telling him the water was red hot and gorgeous. He had to admit seeing her in her white bra and panties really did it for him. So he stepped into the shower with a hard on that would need sorting out soon.

April and Kay on the other hand having enjoyed languishing and generally having sex with Stacey but decided it was time to get a move on and told Stacey that at first light they were going to go . Stacey already had the times of the first plane out and Kay had arranged to meet the computer company owner she knew in New York.

All three went to bed for their last night of fun Enjoying at times the different toys and the strap ons that Stacey had, till finally falling asleep.

The real action was hundreds of miles away where Rafa was watching the house rented by Aprils mom. At first the assignment was ok but boring. Raf didnt have the training that Jake had his patience was that good. He wondered maybe he could get more information if he could get closer but how.

The idea hit him straight away why not rent one of the houses close to this one surely there must be one. He quickly got the number of one of the agents and made an appointment to view one or two. The agent sounded like a youngish woman on the phone and Raf was not disappointed when he saw her she was about 25.

"Hello, Mr. Sandoval? I'm Jan Marsden!" she held out her hand and Raf shook it as he looked her over.

Her smooth coffee coloured skin seemed to have a glow all its own, her dark hair framed her beautiful high cheek boned face. He thought she could have been a model in any ones book. They looked around a few houses till they came to one right next door to the one Aprils Mom had rented. Raf knew this one would be perfect.

As they looked around the furnished house they both were being flirtatious with each other. Raf a typical licentious male saw he had a connection with this very lovely if young woman. His complements and such had her very open.

"My friends call me Raf!" he smiled his eyes lighting up sparking in the agents mind. "This one will do very nicely even the beds look comfortable."

"I don’t know how comfortable they are but the main bedroom has a big four poster in it!" as she said this her eyes really sparkled.

"Never made love in a four poster!" he smiled

"Errrrrmmmmm, NO I haven’t either, the main bedroom is through here." She led the way and he eyed up her shape she had such a cute ass he had to have a little of it.

Jan had no idea why she had said that to this client he was nothing like she would normally go for she preferred taller hunkier men but this sort of small effeminate guy had her juices flowing worse he was touching things inside her that she wasn’t sure she could control.

"I wonder how comfortable these beds are?" Raf said and bounced onto the bed, "Oh wow they are nice here sit by me and try it!"

Jan couldn’t help herself she just let herself bounce down beside him. Once down she became slightly embarrassed never having flirted this outrageously with a client before not even when going through a bad patch and now didn’t know what would happen if he decided to take this further.

Raf though was well versed in seduction he already knew he had her juices flowing enough to make her off balance and off balance people do mad things. He thought about waiting then decided he may as well chance it before the moment went. So he slid his arm about Jan’s waist and eased her to him so he could kiss her.

There was something about this guy and when he went to kiss her she just let him. No that was wrong she actually responded like never before. Here she was a married woman and getting the hots for this stranger. Hots! Yes that was the only way to describe it. Her body was on fire looking at this man who had merely flirted with her.

HIs kiss was like lighting the blue touch paper on a firework. Inside she knew she wanted him . In her mind she had already started to make up excuses why it wasn’t her fault and was her hubbies. Hadnt they had an argument as she left for work. He seemed to do that a lot these days, always complaining about what ever she did.

She was brought back to the present as she felt Raf's hand slide across her tits. She had not meant to let him go that far no matter what but here he was squeezing them and working her nipples. She started to struggle, but knew it was only half hearted and the kiss, wow, the KISS. He was really kissing her passionately. his tongue fencing with hers made her want him .

"MMMMMM!" she heard it yet it took a millisecond for her to realise it was her moaning.

Raf meanwhile was not letting up. This woman was ready to fuck and he intended to do exactly that. His hand had already undone the buttons on her blouse and her bra was opened he now had access to her breasts. As his hand kept working them he could feel Jan undulating against his hands and knew she wanted it as much as he did.

His head lowered to get at her neck. She was almost purring as his mouth started to kiss her neck and around her throat. Slowly he started to kiss down towards her breasts. Jan's world was totally upside down even when she was at college she had always been in control.

No guy had ever taken advantage of her till her husband and he only got that far because she fell for him. Yes some guys got to touch her tits and one even got to touch her pussy as she wanked him off but none had control of her like this man had. Here she was panting for it and he knew that!

She could feel her pussy soaking. Her juices flowing really freely. He hadn’t even got to touch her pussy yet and already she was ready to be fucked. As he sucked her nipples into his mouth one at a time alternating making them feel like they were going to burst they were that hard. His hand slid under her skirt, how she tried to move her hand to stop his.

But instead of stopping his hand her bloody legs slid wider apart. She felt his hot hand slowly moving higher touching her inner thigh all the way up her legs. She was really glad now that she had worn her new thong and matching bra. His thumb slowly eased over her pussy lips stroking and touching like no man had ever done before.

She could feel her clit, it was so erect. Normally it only felt like this when she played with herself and even then it never felt this good. Already her legs were as wide as her skirt would let her and his fingers ahd slid inside her thongs’ leg opening and were now really working her off she was almost ready to boil over.

His mouth was back onto her mouth kissing as his other hand was working her tits and the one in her thong had her close to cumming. She was now hoping he would fuck her she couldn’t believe it she had never wanted any one else but here she was hoping this stranger would just take her.

Slowly he lay her back onto the bed her skirt now almost around her waist. Her thong was soaking and fully on show. She felt his hand take hold of the gusset and ease her thong right off her legs. She wasted no time opening them but he didn’t try to mount her as she had expected.

Instead he went to her foot and started to kiss from her toes kissing each foot in turn then slowly up her calf’s. her pussy was crying out to be fucked now In fact she had her hand on it and was rubbing herself even her hubby hadn’t seen her do that. Her clit was now fully erect and still he kissed higher up her thighs.

For Raf this was a pleasure he always prided himself in finding women especially married ones that were shall we say innocent in the ways of making love. The Kama Sutra way. He had studied it for many years. Not just the positions as some of the other westerners got involved with but also the pleasure points and there were many.

Each move of his fingers brought a different pleasurable release inside Jan’s body. It was as though he knew her body inch perfect. His mouth kissing the way it was ever closer to her pussy was the clincher it seemed as though she was in such a heightened state of arousal he could have done anything to her. She had never been made to feel like this.

The first touch of his tongue along her wet lips was almost enough to make her orgasm. As though his every move had been to affect this feeling with in her. His tongue licked so slowly from the bottom of her pussy to her clit. Yet every micro move made little shooting feelings emanate from deep with in her, her orgasm was fast approaching and she could do nothing to stop it.

What was worse her whole body wanted him to fuck her, hard any way he wanted. He was the master of her, body and soul. She felt his tongue flicking her erect clit making it so hard it emerged from its hood and was standing that erect wanting his tongue as though with a mind of its own. Still each lick forced her closer to cumming.

She could feel her body trying to fuck his face. Forcing herself onto his tongue his precious fingers were driving her body to a plain she had never ever visited. As he slipped two fingers into her hole she felt that first small release. A shock wave that made her body tremble. Her first little orgasm yet bigger than any her husband had given her. Even her vibrators didn’t give her the feelings she had running through her now.

Gawd she wanted him inside her right now she had to have him this man of small stature yet a giant in love making.

"Fuck me now pleaseeeeeeee!" she heard herself begging and she was begging

As he moved up her body she felt the tip of his cock touch her pussy the electricity that shot through her was as though she had been plugged in to the mains. Her expectancy level jumped another 20 degrees. He lowerd his head as he put her hand onto his cock it was the first time she had felt it she still hadn’t seen it.

"Omgawdddddd! I cannot get my hand around it!"

Fear made her body get even more excited though if you asked her why she could never have explained it. This mans cock was so fucking thick, Her juices were fully running out of her now the prospect of this magnificent cock mixed with the fear he could rip her open seemed to keep her already boiling excitement really flowing. She felt like she was in permanent orgasm mode.

He kissed her mouth as she place this long thick cock at her entrance. He whispered into her ear.

"Just ease it into yourself. Its ok you are already relaxed it should go in just let yourself take it slowly."

He was so confident, his demeanour made her feel so safe. Hell she would have rammed a hot poker up herself if he had asked at that moment; she had never felt like this with another human being. Slowly she eased herself up onto his cock. It was so thick she could feel every ridge in it as her lips were slowly stretched to capacity.

True to his word she was the one that fucked her self slowly onto it. Till almost all of it was inside her. When she felt she could take no more she eased off it again. She had only done about three in and outs when her pussy came a second time on ly this time her body was shaking uncontrollably

Her mind started to go. She slammed up onto him, Gawd the pain sent her over the edge she wasn’t sure if she had wet herself she just knew she wanted, no needed to feel it erupt deep inside her As her pace quickened she felt him start his slow movements driving his cock fully inside. Each thrust in giving her a new feeling.

Soon she could hear their bodies slapping together. Their naked skin covered in a sweaty sheen. She was so close to the biggest cum she had ever had she dug her long nails deep into something to hold on. When she did this, his movement quickened if that were possible.

Her cum started like a volcano erupting slowly at first then with such voracity. At the same time she felt him spurt a shot of cum inside her deep deep up inside. She was disappointed at first thinking such a big cock such a small amount of cum.

She felt her first ever squirt starting. Though all she could think of was the feeling was so good why was she weeing. Then his load shot of like a fireman’s hose it shot spurt after spurt she could feel the heat of his cum. Someone was shouting at the top of their voice it was a woman.

"Yessssssssssss! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Fuuuuuuuuucccccccccccckkkkkkkk Yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss!"

Ohhhhhhh Gawd she thought its meeeeeeee. They lay still clasped in each others arms their bodies covered in sweat. Both exhausted, Raf eased himself off and getting off the bed looked out the window. Yes there was April's mom. He should have felt a slight twinge about thinking of another woman after just fucking this woman but Raf was no gent.

His immediate thought was, she looks fabulous for her age. Yes keeping an eye on this lady next door could prove a voyeuristic sensation and maybe more. He turned, Jan was still laying on the bed so satiated she just didn’t want to move.

"Hate saying this honey but they may be missing you at your office!"

"OMG, is that the time!"

She couldn’t believe they had been in the house almost 4 hours and she still hadn’t wrapped up the lease. The day was well over, thankfully she didn’t have anyone else to meet that day. She quickly dressed.

"How much do I pay upfront and have you the papers. This is definitely the house for me."

Jan pulled out her briefcase it opened up into what appeared to be a small desk layout. This seemed so surreal to her. Here she was standing watching the guy that had just made her cum better than she ever had fill in lease forms. He had not said anything about an encore. He turned handing her the filled in forms and his credit card.

Jan was she had to admit really flustered as got into her car and strapping up drove away. She knew when she got in she would have to have a shower and hope that her husband could not smell her cum on her,

Mean while Raf was eyeing April's mom up as she sat in the back garden which backed onto his. Perhaps the perfect tme to introduce his self. He hurriedly showered and walking into the back garden acted as though he had just seen the woman of his surveillance.

"HI, I’m Rafael Sandoval, I've just moved in, People just call me Raf."

"Hello I’m May, May Lovett Perhaps I can offer you a drink of tea I was about to make one?"

"That would be excellent. I know your accent isnt from this neck of the woods you Australian?"

"Just on holiday waiting for my daughter to get home. Come over there's a gate in the fence!"

Raf did as he was told and pretty soon they were chatting as though they had been mates for years. Iced tea was excellent in the late afternoon sun.

"Have you had something to eat. Its just I am rolling around in my daughter’s big house and it will be really nice to have some one here to share a meal with and I have enjoyed your chatter."

Raf considered his response very carefully they had built up a great closeness for only just starting to chat mainly because May was so friendly. Her deep brown eyes so big you could almost swim in them. She carried a little extra weight but that excited Raf all the more

"Do you know something May, I get sick of eating alone myself. How about I slip home and pick up an nice wine and we can really get to know each other."

May's smile said it all and with that Raf walked back to his home to look into that wine cellar to pick something nice and fruity. A wicked gleam came into his eyes yes something nice and fruity would definitely be in order.

surfguy17
07-22-2009, 11:35 PM
wow good continuation keep it coming :) how many more chapters can we expect?

OldHorny
07-23-2009, 03:25 AM
hmmmmmm not sure i have the ending which is i hopoe a twist on what the reader may think but i have to get all the characters to that spot first ........
Thanx for the comment Surf mate

maleman
07-25-2009, 08:04 PM
This PI sure gets his man (woman)!
I need to go read up on my sex moves.....you can learn a lot from a PI.

Will he "get" the two neighbors? Will Jan ever look at her husband the same way again? Will he want sex tonight, and notice how BIG her pussy is?
Will he like it>
Tune in for the next edition folks!

OldHorny
07-26-2009, 04:58 AM
Thanx maleman thats what I need a good announcer you got the job mate hehehehehe

Barb08
07-26-2009, 06:11 AM
GOOD Work

OldHorny
07-26-2009, 01:19 PM
Thank you Barb Honey

OldHorny
07-26-2009, 07:37 PM
Kay was pleased with herself she had arranged for a robotics engineer to meet her in a specialist's laboratory. Both she and April were finally aboard the plane heading to New York...
She had wondered if she could steal that special diamond from April but she seemed to clever for that even when she was taking a shower at Stacey’s. Kay had quickly gone through her luggage but could not find where April had hidden it.

On the other hand April had sussed this amateur had rifled through her stuff and decided it was almost time to lose her. She had to make a call first but in private. She had to see if arrangements had been made now. She was sick of this running.

April Headed to the loo hoping to make her private call, as she got there A tall dark haired man gave her a big smile.

"I'm afraid there's a queue but if you are in a hurry, I can wait!"

His voice was a deep drawl he was obviously from one of the southern states quite probably Texas. April had to admit there was something about his voice that sent shivers right up and down her spine. She couldn’t explain it but mmmmmmmmm wanted to hear it again.

"That’s ok," she gave her best and sexiest smile. "I'm in no hurry for now, my names April!" Holding out her hand ready to shake

"Folks mostly call me John!" His deep voice and drawl was curling up her toes. "Though my name is Jonathon." His smile made it so her whole body was on fire. It had been a couple of days since she had been with a guy and that want had returned with a vengeance.

They made small talk for a while and April was really glad when a pregnant woman came and they both agreed to let her take the next vacant loo. They must have chatted for about fifteen minutes but it felt like they had known each other for ages. Finally the door of the loo opened and John motioned her inside. There was no way she would pass this up.

April had never joined the mile high club well to be honest she had never tried to before but this time was different this time she was already wet waiting and soooo ready. As she stepped inside she took hold of his hand looked him in the eyes and smiled. He didn’t hold back but slid into the loo with her.

Now she had him there, what to do, went out of her head she had never made love in a toilet before. Well not strictly true there was once when she was running with some bikers that sex came up as other stuff went down so to speak but not like this. John on the other hand slid his arm about her and whispered.

"I need to use the loo first sorry!"

April smiled and before John could do anything had his trouser waist fastening undone and his zip down. She watched as his black thong style underpants came into view with a solid lump in the front. John stepped out of his trousers that had slid down his legs and felt as Aprils hand moved inside his thong taking and easing out his cock.

For all her sexual experience she had never held a guys cock while he peed. Pointing it towards the loo bowled his first spurt hit the sides she realised it wasn’t as easy as she had thought no wonder some men splashed about. It was so odd feeling his urine actually run along his cock like it was a hose but thinner. After he had finished she shook it as he told her to.

Then went into a full wank, his cock quickly hardened. He may have been over six foot tall but down there he was about an average six inches though nice and thick. He turned in her grip and they started to kiss each other his tongue was inside her lips almost immediately. Men made love so much differently to other women. They always seemed to be in a rush to penetrate.

As he pulled her skirt up he just moved her thong to the side. She had missed this urgency men have. She was so wet and moaned loudly when he inserted his two fingers deep inside her. She still held and wanked his cock which felt like it was ready to burst. She enjoyed the feeling of his fingers but wanted him inside her and to that end pulled his cock head towards her.

It rubbed across her clit making her jump but she eased it into her pussy lips letting it slowly sink inside. Latex may not go soft but ohhhhhh myyyy Gawdddd hot male flesh certainly has something else. He was talking to her all the time. Telling her a sort of dirty story. She had never had a guy do that before, most were silent.

His story was getting into her head not the words he used exactly but the tone of his voice the drawl the deepness. She felt herself going at him like some demented rabbit. Rubbing her clit at the same time she was fast, no very fast approaching her cum point and ohhhhh she loved this feeling.

His movements were as fast as hers she knew he was approaching his orgasm too and that excited her all the more his story was approaching the crescendo that they both were. She realised that anyone close to the loo's would be hearing her moans. She had to admit it. She just didn’t care!

He slid his hands underneath her ass and sort of lifted her into the cradle they made. Her legs went around his waist and while he leaned with his back against the wall her feet pushed against the same wall moving her off and on his cock. This was fantastic. Her cum now so close the, her speed really fast as she locked her mouth onto his.

Yes it was to kiss him but it was also to stop her from screaming. As she felt her orgasm run over the top and her juices run down his cock. She felt his ass tighten and then that magic as his first hot load hit deep inside. Yes this was what she had missed with Kay and Stacey. They hugged tightly and she kept pushing against the wall feeling his cock still slipping in and out but now getting that much softer.

He eased her back onto her feet she could feel his cum and hers mixing and running into her thong. She was so wet. So full of his cum. John kissed her and April went straight back to business mode.

"Is it ok if I stay in I have some cleaning up to do!" they both smiled she noticed his eyes sparkled like a thousand stars. His smile was still a turn on as he said,

"Sure, perhaps we can meet up in New York, " with that he gave her his business, "Both my numbers are on there!"

As soon as he had gone April opened her phone and made her call. It was short and too the point. Plans were in place. Her mum was at the home and was ready to leave when she wanted to go.

"You've been a long time!"

Yes there was a queue and then there was a pregnant woman needed it before me." April smiled she didn’t think she would let Kay know about John.

Meanwhile back with Susie and Jake.

Jake had been up for hours, Susie though more used to the better pleasures of life had turned over and gone to sleep saying it would be better to get up at a more respectable hour. Jake thought about just leaving her there but really he knew she had something about her that just held him tightly.

He may have started this with her as a client and a little sex on the side but in his heart he knew she was really in charge. Not because she had the purse strings nope it wasn’t that it was he. He stopped and realised for the first time he admitted that she was the woman he had searched for all of his life.

It sounded so corny yet he couldn’t help but admit it. He threw off his new shirt and suit and climbed in beside her. Her body was warm and had that special smell all females seem to have, a sort of clean really sexy smell. Cuddling up to her he could feel his cock hardening,

"Mmmmmmmmmm now that’s the way to wake a girl up with a smile!"

He reached between them and moved her nighty out of the road, using a finger he felt how wet she was as usual she was just lovely so wasting no time at all he slipped his ever ready cock into her to a large sighhhhhhh

"Ohhhhhhhh Gawd don’t stop just keep that speed of movement ohhhhh yessssssssssss"

He kept up the pace and Susie made all the noises a porn star made for fun but for Susie they were real. Each oo and ahh got louder, each moan with a faster heart beat. Slowly at first then like an express train her orgasm came rushing over her. She couldn’t move she just arched uncontrollably and squirted. Her realease was nothing like anything she'd had before.

Jake felt her pussy virtually suck his cum out of him. He exploded deep inside her and just clung on as susie went through her sexual aerobatics. When she relaxed down his cock slid out and he just cuddled her to him. Things were changing for Jake He had never felt like this for any of his women. Catching April though still in his mind wasn’t now his priority.

While in the suburbs with Raf

Raf, walked back into the house carrying a couple of bottles of wine. May had dinner just about on the table. I took the liberty of making it a real roast so I hope you like meat. Her brown eyes really had Raf held like a rabbit in headlights.

"Yes and I took the liberty of bringing a nice Californian red, its a little bit heavy with a nice fruity taste and sort of caresses your throat as it goes down."

"I don’t know much about wines so I will have to trust you!" It was her disarming smile that encouraged Raf.

He saw the wedding ring and thought he best lay that to rest first no good trying something that the lady would rebuff before he got started.

"Where’s your husband?" He asked as nonchalantly as he could.

"He doesn’t like flying so he never comes with me on my trips."

"You wouldn’t get me leaving you at the mercy of every Tom, Dick and Romeo that’s saw you were on your own, if you were my wife."

Her smile lit up her face, "Go on with you, men don’t bother me. They go for the younger ones like my daughter!"

"Then perhaps you haven’t met the right men. Given the chance I would defiantly try as long as it didn’t effect our friendship."

May blushed a little though it was more on the inside. She didn’t know what it was about this strange yet friendly man but she was really enjoying his company. More than that till he had mentioned her husband back home she had put him to the back of her mind. It wasn’t as though she would ever cheat on him but sometimes travelling alone was lonely.

Their meal went off great the wine was flowing well. The usual compliments were being thrown by Raf. Though he was drinking the wine he made sure that May's glass was well filled at all times. May for her part felt so relaxed as though she could tell Raf anything. She didn’t feel drunk just really, really happy. It was a feeling she had never had with another man except her husband.

They chatted about anything that came up and the topics seemed to be getting more and more sexier. Some of the things May had to tell Raf she didn’t know as she had never experienced them. But it took Raf a step backward when May came out with,

"Which one are you?"

"What!"

"You said Tom, Dick and Romeo. Which one are you?"

May realised that she was tipsy, it was a feeling she had never felt before but also felt very sexy inside. Her daughter would not approve. April was sort of a prude she thought. Probably why she wasn’t married. Maybe she was still a virgin. Such a waste of a gorgeous woman. May knew her daughter was really gorgeous. Maybe one day she would speak to her about it.

"Sorry have I embarrassed you, I think I am a little bit tipsy. Don’t know what came over me."

Raf's smile said it all.

"No! No! Dear lady not at all. I would like to answer your question if I can be shall we say a little open and Risqué."

His voice was nice, though she couldn’t work out his accent,

"Of course we are both adults!"

"Then I would like to be your Tom, Dick and Romeo!"

May wondered if she had miss heard him. Maybe this wine was getting stronger.

"All Three, explain please!"

"Certainly! He smiled, "First I'd like to be the Romeo that stole if not all your heart some of it, turning you on in the process. As I find you a very sexy lady!"

HIs smile never faded from his face, May felt something inside she hadn’t felt for such a long time. Must be the wine, she thought to herself. She laughed

"And the other two!"

"Here's where I get my face slapped, Dick because I would like to be the Dick that perhaps was lucky enough to end this evening in a much more private and sexual position."

He waited watching May's eyes all the time. May though was flustered. She had flirted sometimes for fun on her travels but nothing serious. Here was a guy telling her he wanted to make love to her. At least that’s what she thought he was saying.

"No I am not going to slap you. You have made me feel things that I haven’t felt for a long time. Well finish it then what’s the Tom part?"

"Tom stands for, I would like to be the guy you wake up next to, tomorrow"

May looked at this smiling man that had so easily wound his way into her head. She would have liked to blame the wine but she knew she wasn’t drunk. Ok, maybe a little tipsy but not drunk and yes it had excited her. Then the radio they had put on for background noise started playing as if on queue a soft slow song. Raf stood still smiling and held out his hand.

"Care to dance?"

May seemed to be on her feet before she had realised what she was doing. There was no doubt this man had a certain presence about him. They moved together. His hands not being inappropriate held her hand in one and rested on her waist with the other. She really relaxed. as they danced it took her back to when she and her husband had first met that soft music spinning through her head.

As they danced he seemed to pull her more tightly together yet there was no increase of pressure from his hands or arms. She felt the hand on her waist slowly slide around and slightly down. It seemed to be stroking her ass, worse she was enjoying the feeling of a strangers hand touching her. Still dancing was okay after all she was a happily married woman.

It seemed to May that the wine was somehow setting her pulse racing. She had actually pulled into Rafs chest. For a little man who looked like a young boy even though he wasn’t he had such a sexual air about him. She could feel his hand caressing her even more and suddenly his mouth was close to hers. She wouldn’t let him kiss her what would her daughter say.

Yes! Her daughter would learn about sex from this man. His lips touched her, okay she thought its only a kiss nothing more. Nothing to get upset about. But the kiss lingered a lot longer than she anticipated. Her heart was beating fast in her chest. Her temperature had risen. She could feel the pulse in her ears like a bass drum. This couldn’t be happening to her. Could it?

Raf was using every technique he knew. His kiss was so erotic he could feel May's changing attitude. Her body was almost undulating but not quite. It must be her will power that was holding her back. His tongue slipped between his lips and touched hers. He felt her body vibrate. Slowly his tongue began to excite this beautiful Australian Woman.

May did not understand it at all. She was not only letting this man kiss her but just now as his tongue slid into her mouth she started to use hers trying to excite him more. Both their tongues entwining like two snakes making love to each other. She had never felt like this ever. What she felt right now was Lust, plain and simple.

She felt him move his hand slowly almost imperceptibly but move it was from holding her hand to cupping her breast. Ohhh and now her nipple was in the middle of his palm. It was getting erect she felt Raf's palm working gently making her body react with a vengeance. It was time to stop this but could she? She broke away from his kiss and embrace.

"I'm so sorry May. I don’t know what came over me please forgive me. Perhaps it might be best if I leave!"

Raf turned to go it was his last play for this encounter any ways.

"NO! Don’t go. I was enjoying our evening it's just I am married."

The smile that came over Raf's face was that of triumph but it disappeared as he turned to face May. Looking all apologetic he said,

"Let’s sit a little and watch that sunset. Perhaps you can tell me if you have as good a sunset as we do?"

"Better," May replied.

She did not understand why she felt so relieved he hadn’t gone. Relieved she was though. In fact there were a lot of emotions going through her that had her confused.

"Let’s go inside. Its cold this evening we can watch the sunset from there. "

May headed inside followed by Raf who brought the wine with him. Raf felt soon this lady would be his. May on the other hand felt much more calmer and in control, hadn’t he almost gone when she said no. Yes she was in control here and felt that much safer knowing it. As long as she was in control of her body and she was.

They went to sit on the couch but Raf said,

"You cannot see the sunset as easily from here and I love a good Sunset!"

“The main Bedroom looks out to the west how about we watch it from there?"

She had said this with out thinking but still felt in control so really didn’t feel she could back out now. They sat on the side of the bed looking through the big windows. The sunset was magical. May loved sunset's too. The red sky as it sort of drifted into the horizon. She took the wine glass from Raf, they were sitting side by side.

"Its such a beautiful sky." May said.

She felt his arm go about her waist and let him cuddle her in. After all hadn’t she been in control enough to stop when she wanted to. She cuddled into the warmth coming from Raf. Raf on his part felt this lady was definitely worth working for. Normally he didn’t have that much trouble with women but May was something else.

He allowed his hand to start small circles on her back. He felt her sort of cuddle in to him snugly. Her soft moan under her breath was enough for him to be more daring. He allowed his hand to slip under her arm and though it didn’t cup her breast, he was rubbing the side of it. She didn’t pull away.

"You ok with this?"

His question was soft he wasn’t even sure she had heard it, but as she didn’t move and his hand was gently rubbing he eased it to almost cupping her full tit. May felt his hand but it felt so nice. After all it was only her breast and well it wasn’t any more than verbally flirting not really.

The heat of his hand was definitely doing something for her. There seemed to be a fire that had started deep with in her. She felt his hand still gently rubbing the side of her breast and then slowly cover the full tit. Already her nipple was erecting. This time she didn’t feel she had the will power to stop him.

She turned to look at him. She was going to tell him to stop, Yes stop! As she turned his mouth leaned onto hers. The heat of his mouth, the feel of his tongue was already working their magic. It definitely was magic from May's point of view. Her tongue was dancing the dance of love with his already.

She had to tell him to stop. OMGawwwwwwdddddd! He had already undone the top two buttons on her blouse. Her bra covered tits were loose. His hand was still gently massaging her as his mouth was giving her one of the sexiest kisses she had ever known. Why couldn’t her April be here in her place.

This has to stop! She felt her front fastening on her bra slip apart. His hand slipped onto her bare breast all the thoughts now of stopping were slipping away as his fingers started to circle her nipple. No other man for years had ever touched her so intimately. This was getting out of hand but she just couldn’t stop it. Already her nipples were responding.

Truth be told her whole body was responding. She was feeling more excited between n the legs than she had for a while. Of course she loved her husband but they had both become complacent with each other, It was too late for her now to stop her body was as much in need as his was. She started to let her own hands roam. Feeling his large erection almost made her feel nervous.

As they fell back on the bed his hands slid under her skirt while his kiss got even more passionate. May could not believe she was letting this man rub her pussy the way she was. Her legs with a mind of their own parted and she felt for the first time in over 30 years another mans hand touching and exciting her so much.

She could feel his cock in her hand but could not remember getting it out of his trousers. Gone was her control of the situation. As her skirt was eased up and over her hips she even moved her ass off the bed to allow it easier movement. Rafs mouth was kissing down her neck. This was something she particularly enjoyed but something her husband no longer remembered.

As his hot mouth touched her breast first one then the other slowly circling with his tongue both nipples and then sucking them into that hot mouth of his. His tongue was magic, working her nipples to busting point. He had already slipped two fingers into her. She was pushing herself hard onto them her juices slow at first but now starting to flow as they did when she was a young girl.

As she felt him slide over her body she knew it was no good trying to stop now. She just had to hope her daughter did not come in at that moment for two reasons one obviously she didn’t want her to see her with another guy and secondly because she was so randy now that she was fucking Raf herself. His really large cock was filling her more than she had ever felt before.

Almost as much as she could manage to take. Each stroke seemed to send her to another high. Her legs gripped him tightly. She need him to go faster and heard herself shouting to that effect.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd I'Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm going to cummmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

Her body was riding this cock and she felt Raf starting to get ready they both exploded in orgasm........... Both laying there exhausted for Raf this was a new feeling. This woman certainly had something very special about her. As for May she just couldn’t believe she had let this man take her to heaven but she had!

April and Kays plane landed safely and as they collected their luggage Kay noticed a guy eyeing up April.

"Who’s that he has been watching you for a while?"

"We talked while waiting to use the loo is all."

April needed to get rid of Kay she was now starting to get on her nerves. She had to wait till they got this acrylic stuff of the diamond and then if she couldn’t lose her well she would just have to disappear.

Jake and Susie having arrived back at the airport checked in. Susie's private plane was refuelled and ready to go with their flight plan already set. They boarded and took off with in ten minutes.

Susie's phone rang; she looked at the number and answered matter of factly.

"Yes! We are enroute now. I'll let you know when we land!"

"Who was that?"

"Just one of my company's drivers they should be waiting for us."

For some reason Jake couldn’t put his finger on the hairs on the back of his neck stood up. Something didn’t add up here. He found that relaxing or cat napping often helped him solve puzzles and this is what he did. Laying back in his chair he tipped his hat and closed his eyes. He was awake but looked asleep.

Their flight was uneventful and they soon came in to land Jake just sat up as though he had been totally asleep. Susie wasn’t in the cabin she had gone forward to the cockpit. Jake stretched and Susie seeing him came back into the cabin.

"We can disembark shortly; we are just waiting to get onto the gate."

What struck Jake was that Susie never had mentioned ringing anyone and he hadn’t seen her ring anyone which made him wonder how they knew they would need a car and where at. Looking at Susie, Jake thought I am getting paranoid here. Besides he could always keep an eye on what went on from now on.

April and Kay headed to the airport motel so that Kay could ring her friend and find out exactly where they were to meet. April knew it wouldn’t be long now.

Jake and Susie got into the limo and the driver took off. Something else seemed very odd to Jake he hadn’t told Susie where April's mum was staying yet here they were apparently heading there.

May and Raf still laying on the bed when May with a start woke and looked at the phone which had just started to ring.

"Yes! Oh ok you say you should be here about 12noon; I'll have something ready for you to eat. Oh just you, ok I'll see you then. I'm sorry Raf but my daughters coming and I need to get this place aired it wouldn’t do for her to smell the fragrance of sex on the air. So I'll have to ask you to leave."

Raf smiled saying he really understood and picking up his clothes and pulling them on quickly he headed for his rented home next door. He would have to let Jake know April would be here about noon. He would do it a little later on when Jake rang him till then he may as well get showered and changed.

April
07-27-2009, 06:04 AM
I can feel a big twist heading in our direction!!!

Another fantastic chapter Jake, and I'm sorry that I missed your last posting - but I'm back and all caught up now, and still loving your sexy tale.

Thank you again for including me in with your hot and sexy story :lips

OldHorny
07-27-2009, 07:54 AM
Thank you very much for always taking the time to rwad and comment on my stories......... Hope the end gives you as much of a shock as it is doing me...... Errrrrrrrmmmmm not sure if your mum will enjoy this chapter though ....... And I think you two had an anniversary recently so Congrats on that
Jake x

surfguy17
07-27-2009, 08:19 PM
wow lovin the story cant wait for more :)

OldHorny
07-28-2009, 02:25 AM
Cant thank you enough for your comments Surf mate. Just hope the end of this series lives up to the comments I have had its almost ready for posting

OldHorny
08-04-2009, 07:49 PM
Jake rang Raf's cell from the car. Raf told him that April would be at the house around noon, that gave him about an hour and a half to get out there. Jake said it would be about an hour at most. Raf thought he would call and see how May was doing. So he slipped through the gate and tapped on the french windows.

"Come in Raf, I'm making some coffee you want one?"

"That sounds great, black and one please!"

May came out carrying the coffee. She looked as beautiful as the night before. The house had a smell of incense but it was nice. Sort of clung to the nose. Really made you feel relaxed. He drank the coffee, a totally different taste to that which he was used to.

"Different coffee that, is it Australian?"

May looked as he finished the small cup of coffee then smiled.

"Nooooooooo it is a really special brew, don't be afraid it is just relaxing you. I know you can't move, don't try to struggle it would be ashamed to hurt you now."

What the hell. He tried to move but his body just sat there disobeying his mind. He wanted to shout at her but even his mouth just wasn't doing what it was being told to do.

"I assume by now you have told Jake to come here."

May's smile was very alarming especially since he could do absolutely nothing to stop her. He could only sit there and listen. She moved beside him. April thinks your friend the Detective may be a candidate for the gem but I think you fit the description of the warrior much better. So she told me to make sure you stayed handy.

Her hand slid along his thigh. To his amazement his cock started to react.

"Yes its an odd herb isn't it? All your movements are stopped but your sex drive is heightened and your lovely big cock once hard will stay that way till you are given some relief. I have been told that it even heightens your state of arousal. We shall see that a little later."

May's hand was ever so lightly feeling the outline under his pants as she smiled at Raf.

"I want to thank you also for such a wonderful night last night..... Although I don't normally take part in sex with anyone being married you gave me a special night and I have to admit though I feel a little guilty I cannot deny you gave me much pleasure. All will be revealed in an hour or so!"

Raf wondered if this was a Mad woman. Of all the females to get mixed up with, Jake has to set him onto a witch of some kind. Try as he might his body just sat there. He even tried thinking about anything other than a sexual thing but that didn't work either in fact it made him worse. His cock hardened even more. All he could do was wait for Jake and Susie to rescue him.

April and Kay headed to the hotel. Kay said she would take the diamond to the cutter and have it cut. April told her she didn't think so, get the cutter to come here and we shall both see the diamond. Kay reluctantly agreed she had hoped April would be fool enough to let her take it but obviously she wasn't.

April watched her ring the cutter and give him the directions to their hotel as she placed the phone down April asked.

"Fancy a quick coffee and maybe share a shower while we wait?"

"Rather have a drink!"

"Okay I'll get the drinks you start getting undressed, I'mmmmmm so horny for you!"

Kay was smiling she loved having this control over April. As April came back she had two drinks in her hands. Kay thought nothing of it and just took one. They both drank them down, the difference was that Kay who was by this time in her bra and nix suddenly felt really strange.

"You've poisoned mmmmmmmmmmmeeee!" then nothing.

April smiled as she propped Kay up on the bed telling her she wasn't poisoned. She had just got in the way of the bigger picture and now the cutter was coming she was excess to the deal.

"By the way," she added, "Your body may be paralysed but you will feel a heightened sexual appetite."

April didn't have long to wait, the cutter came about 30 mins after she had paralysed Kay. She told him what she wanted it wasn't to cut up the diamond! It was to cut the acrylic off it and then place it inside this air tight acrylic holder.

He looked at it and said that would not be a problem he would just cut it off but April told him the problem was they couldn't be in the same room as this Diamond till it had been placed in the special receptacle. He smiled and said.

"I have the robotic arm in and computer link in my truck are you sure this isn't a hoax?"

"It's no hoax; I need it done pretty fast!"

The cutter started unloading the gear he needed including the robotic arm. It was when he said he needed the other room that caused April the trouble as Kay was still in there paralysed and still in just her undies. She made sure she had him with his gear and then showed him into the bedroom.

"Ahhhh She's dead!" he screamed

"NO! Just drugged but I can see by the erection in your pants you like her!"

"Yes she used to play the field to get the nerds to help her but when it came down to it never let any of us make out with her."

"Well the benefit of this drug is her sexual parts are easily stimulated and though she cannot move She can feel everything you do to her. So I'll tell you what you do this job for me and I'll give you the release drug. Then you can do what you want to her she wont report it as the release drug will wipe her memory also. But if she is left she will come out of it on her own in about a day ok and remember everything."

She could see the cutter licking his lips his erection already bulging in his pants it looked like Kay was about to have some fun she didn't plan on. The cutter set up the tools and in about an hour had the jewel in its new case.. He was sweating but not to do with the cut more to do with what he planned for Kay. If April had more time she would have liked to watch or even joined in but she had to go.

"The room is paid for till the end of the week another three days, you have until she starts moving her head to administer the release drug which should be about another 20 odd hours. Have fun!"

With that April left, her small suitcase in her hand the jewel in its hidey hole. As for the cutter he had already removed Kay's clothes and found her niples erected really hard. When he started to work his fingers into her cunny he felt her body tense and then her juices flowed. The satisfactory smile said it all.

All those years in uni when she had promised and then stopped him once she had what she wanted would be repaid. First he set up the web cam and started recording her. Each abuse was going onto the net. He didn't have a massive cock but what he had he took cam shots of it going into her mouth. She even seemed to suck it. Then into her pussy.

The best was to come though as he turned her onto her stomach and with her juices greased her ass. Her little puckered hole gave some resistance till he just slid straight inside. You have to understand she was lucky the cutter was not a sadist so took his time with each fucking he did. His thought was "A whole 20 hours!"

April drove across town to her moms as Susie and Jake turned into the house that Raf had rented.

"Raf! Raf! Where the fuck are you?" Jake shouted

Susie went upstairs and shouted down to Jake to come up there.

"Look, there's Raf sitting in next doors sitting room,"

"He's supposed to be keeping surveillance not hobnobbing with them," Jake said as he looked over the yards. "Shit there's a car driving in look do you recognise her?"

"Yes that's her, that's Lady Amber Haverlott" (April's pseudonym)

"Right give them a few minutes to get in and then before they settle we'll go and confront her hopefully she hasn't had time to cut up that diamond!"

April was surprised to see Raf sitting in the lounge paralysed.. Her mum soon explained and she said well we best get ready for the rest of the party. It wasn't long before Jake and Susie arrived and literally burst in through the french windows, Jake on seeing Raf looking very dead went to pull his gun,

But April's mum was much to fast for him and before he got it out of his holster had smacked him on the side of the head. He went down as though someone had removed his full skeleton. Like the proverbial sack of crap! Between the three of the women then struggle to get him into the bedroom and lifted Jake on to the bed and stripped him.

He was just coming around when he realised he was spread-eagled, and fastened like a turkey to a four poster. The shock he got when he realised he was totally naked made him sweat. An older female was sitting in a chair across from him in a strange dress. This must be April's mum.

"Ok you've had your fun what's this about?"

Surely some cop couldn't have set him up to pay him back for shooting that crooked cop no one would be that stupid. He looked and couldn't see Susie maybe she was tied up in a different bedroom, He just hoped they hadn’t hurt her. Because He had developed feelings for her he knew were really special. The doors flew open then and two figures in masks approached him.

He could tell they were women but because of the coverage of the dress they were wearing couldn't tell who they were. Obviously this was April he thought and her accomplice.

"Look! You can keep the diamond just don't hurt Susie OK!"

The slightly taller one came over and shushed him. Then ran her hands very lightly up his thighs, dragging her nails from his knee to his scrotum. He tried really hard to stop his cock reacting but slowly and surely with every nail scratch she made up his thighs it got harder and harder till it was fully erect. It was then he noticed the older lady leave the room.

Maybe she was going to bring Susie in to torture him more by having her watch what they were going to do to him. He had to hope that she understood this was against his will. Both women started kissing up his thighs his cock now wasn't just erect but it was bursting. He had never really been into bondage of any sort. Their hands played with it a bit and then he felt their mouths start nibbling slowly up and over his stomach.

Realization hit him then as he got a better look at the one on the lefts body and realised this was his Susie. The other must have been April. Confused he lay there not at peace because they were driving his body crazy.

"What the fucking hell are you doing? Ohhhhhhhhhhh Gaaaaaaaawwwwwdddddddd Yeeeeeeesssssssssss!"

Just as he asked his question April had taken his cock and gently started to kiss and lick and suck it while her hand was working on his balls. Susie dropped off the mask and smiling told him it was foretold that a Law upholder would come out of disgrace and would bring to them the warrior that would be able to wear the diamond and re populate the tribe. He was that Law upholder.

They had searched for generations and then the diamond had informed them that he was the one. So now they needed to know where the warrior was and to that end they were going to make love to him till he told them what they wanted to know.

"Are you fucking stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddddd !"

The wavering in his voice was caused by the administrations of Aprils mouth and hands while Susie dragged her nails slowly around his nipples making them hard and lowering her head proceeded to suck them into her mouth. Jake could feel his cum starting but it seemed that just as it was ready to shoot April stopped his balls felt like they were swelling with the cum he had produced only to have it stopped from shooting.

"I don't know any warrior! Come on you know me Susie."

They were already working him back yup again his body was arching as his cum started to get ready to run up his cock but instead they flicked it with a hand and stopped it dead just leaving his cock still horny and his balls that much heavier. Jake could not believe that they were torturing him this way the pain in his balls was like being kicked from the inside.

Suddenly the door opened, Aprils mum walked in and Raf in a sort of trance walk came in. She told him to sit and sit he did.

"April why not try the test on this one. His cock is big. He knows how to use it. Maybe this one is the warrior."

"Hiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmm” Jake and the two women shouted together.

Then suddenly Susie remembered back at her place. Although she really liked Jake she had to admit that Raf was very well endowed and more he really knew how to use it. Your mum could be right!"

April looked at her mum. "I daren't ask how you know his cock is big and that he knows how to use it but get him to strip and we will give Jake here some thing to drink.

Susie made the drink for Jake and as he became entranced asked Aprils mum to take him into another bedroom till they checked Raf. Raf was told to strip and then lay on the bed. Both April and Susie looked at each other when they saw his manhood. Licking their lips April and Susie began to work Raf's cock up. It didn't take long soon it was standing like a small horse.

Susie said, “We could test him with the diamond straight away!"

"Where's the fun in that. Let’s see how he handles us two first after all you have already had the pleasure once."

April gave Raf a sip of some mixture from a phial and he came around a little more. She quickly informed him that both Susie and she would wake him properly but he would have one foot chained to the bed. They wanted him to have a threesome with them if he was agreed then he could enjoy it with them all he had to do was listen to them after wards.

Although Raf was still slightly dazed, he understood what threesomes meant and looking at this beautiful young lady, who was obviously May's daughter and Susie who were both almost naked his sexual appetite was fully awakened.

"When do we start?"

They chained one leg to the bed as they said and started giving him the sips he need ed from the phial. Raf could hardly contain himself, He was already rock hard as they lay beside him kissing. For Susie it was a first to feel another woman's lips on hers.

Kissing April was totally different to kissing a man. Her lips were so soft and pliable. Though Raf was boyish his lips were softer than Jakes but still manly. Soon their hands were stroking and touching each other without any care in the world. Raf couldn't wait to get it on with May's daughter he wanted to see how they compared.

Soon he had April under him and was starting to ease his cock into her. For April this was different to any other guy. Ofcourse she had been with guys that were well endowed but nothing like Raf. Yes he was long but it was the thickness that got her. From the first moment she felt him sliding it into her she started to cum. He gathered speed as he did April turned her head to see Susie playing with herself.

She wanted more involvement than that from her and letting her hand slip across to Susie's pussy started to finger her clit. Susie never having touched another pussy before even though it had been a little fantasy, let her hand drift between Raf and Aprils body, She could feel Raf's cock ramming into April she encircled it with her fingers. The feeling she got was amazing.

It was as though she could feel the same feelings that April was getting from Raf. She could hear April shouting now with each push in. And the more she shouted the more she worked her clit the more April worked Susie's clit the more active she became.

Susie needed to feel April cum and started to work at her clit while feeling Raf pound into her,

"Ooohhhhhhhhhh FUuuuuucccccckkkkkk Yyyyeeeeeeeeesssssssss!" April suddenly screamed as Susie took her clit and worked it hard between her thumb and forefinger.

April was now arching almost in two as Raf slammed fully into her. She had never felt as full as this ever before each thrust brought more orgasnmic feelings into her body. She could hear herself screaming but couldn’t stop it and then she felt and heard Susie as she started to cum over her hand. Her cum was so hot it sent April through her orgasm barrier.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh Gggaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwdddddd III'mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm CCCuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmiiinnnnnggggggggg" She had squirted before but not like this.

Her juice shot out over Rafs dick as he contiinued to fuck in and out of her. At the same time Susie was squirting across her hand. Raf eased out still hard the drug making him last much longer than he had ever done before. He made Susie lay on the bottom with April on top of her. Both their pussys were soaking and touching.

He started first into Susie’s then into April building up a fast sort of movement. The two women started to kiss each other . Both allowing their tongues freedom. As he sped up both started to feel their individual cums getting closer and allowed themselves the pleasure of feeling the others tits and clits.

Even as he was fucking deep into one the other could feel his cock rubbing her clit. In unison their shouts started both screaming together.

"Fuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Mmmmmmeeeeeeeeeee you Bbbbbbbbaaastaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrddddddddddd !"

As they calmed down they each felt Raf as he penetrated them shoot deep inside each one. Now they were sure. This little man could wear the diamond. He had to come willingly. As they lay they told him the legend and how it had been foretold of a great sexual warrior that would bring the tribe back into being.

That they already had sixteen women of varying ages waiting to be his concubines. How they had been sent thinking that Jake was the warrior but if he was willing he had to take the Diamond and place it about his neck. If he wasn’t the warrior the diamond would turn him mad and they would have to kill him. Raf never really heard that bit.

All he could think of was sixteen women waiting to be his concubines. "Okay Get the Diamond.!"

They lay the diamond in its acrylic case and watched as he picked it up. Taking the chain he slipped it over his head. His body became covered all over in a sort of shining light. His muscles bulged and his thighs became really muscular. His chest stood out. His cock was already impressive seemed to grow thicker and longer!

The diamond had definitely accepted him. Susie went to shout for May. May brought in Jake still semi conscious. Susie gave Jake the drink to bring him a round.

"Before you get annoyed,” Susie said "We had to do it this way. Our tribe has waited for almost a hundred years."

"I'm not annoyed you just had to tell me that’s all."

Jake started to get horny as he looked at the two younger females who were both naked. The older woman, obviously related to April, was good looking also. The smell of sex was strong in the room. He wondered what would happen about Susie and himself. Susie smiled realising what he was thinking.

"Why not come with us! You know how I feel and I think you feel the same. There is room for another male at least. What you say?"

It should have been a no brainer but Jake was already thinking with his little head which was as hard as a rock. As for Raf, he was already moving May towards the bed. The smile said it all as Jake eased the two younger women to the bed all three laying together side by side as the two men started to try and please the three voluptuous women.

Jake thought yes I could enjoy this!

surfguy17
08-04-2009, 08:50 PM
good ending to a good story great job :)

OldHorny
08-05-2009, 05:27 AM
Thank you very much surfguy

susie
08-09-2009, 07:01 AM
mmmm hot & steamy to the end jake :)..no wonder diamonds are a girls best friend

OldHorny
08-09-2009, 08:05 AM
Thanx Susie always a shame when things end honey but who knows whats on the boards

frankjohnmoore
10-06-2009, 11:39 PM
looks like it will be a very good long story,

frankjohnmoore
10-06-2009, 11:59 PM
this chapter was very good,

frankjohnmoore
10-07-2009, 11:11 PM
story cumming along very nice, keep it going,

frankjohnmoore
10-11-2009, 01:14 AM
this is a very good story,

frankjohnmoore
10-12-2009, 01:58 AM
very good

OldHorny
10-12-2009, 08:53 AM
thank you for the comment Frank

zedro
10-13-2009, 12:04 PM
fair story

frankjohnmoore
10-16-2009, 02:53 AM
still reading it and it is very good.

OldHorny
10-20-2009, 11:44 AM
Thank you for the comment

OldHorny
10-20-2009, 11:45 AM
You are too kind but thank you for commenting

OldHorny
10-20-2009, 11:59 AM
Thank you frank your comments are really appreciated

OldHorny
10-20-2009, 12:00 PM
Thanks for the cvomment Frank

OldHorny
10-20-2009, 12:02 PM
Thank you for commenting zedro

OldHorny
10-20-2009, 12:04 PM
Your comments are much appreciated Frank

rmreading
12-13-2010, 01:54 PM
Glad I was able to read this all at once. Really good story, well told.... It must be nice to know you don't have to go back to your regular job since you write this well! Thanks for sharing!