PDA

View Full Version : My husbands friend

beth smith
06-14-2009, 03:02 PM
One night while my husband was fucking me i told him about my desire to have sex with other men while he watched. Well, to my surprize he was ok. With that idea. I told him about a married man (walter) who lived in our apartment complex.
We had been out with walter and his wife a few times and i said i wanted to fuck him. I also told him that the last time we were all out walter ran his hands up my blouse when we were dancing to a slow dance. He made a comment on how hard my nipples were and i told him how much i liked it when he played with them. (i had removed my bra earlier that night hoping something like that would happen)
the next day my hubby told me he would like to watch me fuck walter and if i felt like it a couple of his friends as well.
He said he would like to work my pussy over after it had been streached by a few guys. I agreed and we were just trying to figure out how to pull this off.
Well. As luck would have it i ran into walter at walmart and we somehow wound up in the front seat of his truck (he had parked next to my car) i told him everything and he was (to say the least) a willing participant.
He said he knew a couple of guys that would love the oppertunity to take turns fucking me.( over and over if it was ok with me) i said of course that woukd be fine with me. My husband (tom) would like it as well. He told me he would love used streached pussy. Two days later i got a call from walter and he told me his wife was going out of town for the week-end and would it be ok to have all this activity at his apartment. I said ok and i talked to tom and he agreed.

My next post will tell all.
Beth

bumlover
06-14-2009, 03:23 PM
Welcome - very promising 1st post. I would certainly like to know some more

sunnystud
06-16-2009, 05:19 PM
Great first post!

one_republic
06-18-2009, 12:03 AM
Where is it? where is it? where where where??? Dam just when i was warming up to it too....

Reminds me of my threesome with my girl and buddy of mine

beth smith
06-19-2009, 02:51 PM
Ok, the adventure finally took place last sat. Eve. At walters place.
My husband and i arrived at 7:30. I was wearing some white jeans that fit me very tight and a black top that could be easily accessed from the bottom or the top if i choose to pull it over my shoulders. ( no bra) . I was very horny and i knew walt was looking me over with that special look in his eyes.
Before his friends (joe and frank) arrived i asked walt to dance with me to a slow song.
I asked him if he saw something he liked and he said yes.
Would you like to run your hands up my blouse and play with them?
Yes he said and when he did i told him i saw something i liked too and grabbed his cock which was hard and asked him if it felt good. He said he loved what i was doing.
I asked him if i pulled my top over my shoulders and then down further exposing my breasts would he kiss them and suck them. He said he would love too.
I was just about to kneel down and get his pants off and suck his cock when we heard a knock at the door.
Yes, it was frank and joe. I didn't waste any time telling them and showing them what i wanted.
I asked walter to dance and pulled my blouse down exposing my breasts and looking at their faces as they watched walter suck my nipples.
I invited joe and frank to dance with me at the same time. After that i took off my white jeans and laid on the couch and spread my legs and invited all of them to take turns fucking me. They did. This took about four hours and tom told me i was fucked a total of fourteen times.
When tom and i finally got home he asked me if i had a good time and would i be willing to do something like that again. I told him of course.

I will write again soon,
beth

Will Lawson
08-12-2009, 05:20 PM
Beth I have a hard on after reading this. You are hot and I would love to dance with you!

RobinaAmiR
09-04-2009, 11:08 PM
too short lacks details bt still nice story...

frankjohnmoore
12-16-2009, 01:38 AM
could be longer and more details, keep it up and it will turn in to some thing good,, thanks

vette2true
03-04-2010, 10:11 AM
looking forward to the follow up

vette2true
03-13-2010, 09:05 PM
will be looking for the next

comsmith22
03-13-2010, 09:15 PM
I would Love to hear more...

zardos12
04-05-2010, 05:55 AM
Thanks

txbull247
05-01-2010, 11:44 AM
Nice

Nylonlady
05-05-2010, 03:46 PM
It's fun isn't it Beth

Rico
05-08-2010, 11:07 PM
Thanks for the addition.

luvrof69
05-09-2010, 08:30 PM
This is a good post Beth, will more follow? I like to read about these kind of experiences.

hogetter
12-31-2011, 05:40 PM
thats hott

lfds4fun
04-14-2013, 04:15 PM
what happened next?