PDA

View Full Version : What's A Husband To Do???

eryika010
06-16-2009, 04:38 PM
I’m a happily married man, lovely, hot, freaky wife. We made love at least five times a week. Which was perfect for me, life is good. Then my wife got pregnant, this through her sex drive into over drive.

Her body began to change, her tittys became huge. Her nipples stayed erected, her ass became softer and bigger. Her lips became pouty and her hair grew even longer. In short, my wife became even hotter.

I was lovin it…..we went from love making to flat out fucking. I woke up to blow jobs and went to sleep to breathless orgasms. She fucks me when I was getting ready for work and as soon as I came in the door. Some nights I didn’t get to even eat.

She would call me at work to tell me she has a eight inch vibrator shoved in her soaked pussy. She wouldn’t let me hang up until she came in my ear. I would have to tell her my dirtiest sexual thoughts.

About how I wanted to fuck her on cam, where everyone could watch me spank her sexy ass. How I wanted to shove my thumb in her ass while I fucked her juice pussy.

This was great for the first month or so. But, all the fucking and missed meals started to take its toll on me. I tried to tell my wife how she was wearing me out. But, she just smiled at me, took my cock out and began sucking it. Damm you woman, I yelled as she slob my dick to life. I just couldn’t take it any more. Something had to be done because she was getting worst.

I was at work sleep at my when one of my co-workers whom name is Wade woke me. It was my wife on line one he told me. Sleepily I told him to tell her I wasn’t available and I would call her later. He did then he came back and asked me if everything was alright?

I started to tell him everything was alright, but, I broke down and told him. My wife is pregnant, horny as hell and draining me dry. He had a shocked look on his face as he closed my office door.

He took a seat and told me he didn’t know what to say. I sunk in my chair and began to tell him the whole story. When I was done he said, man you are one lucky man. I’m in heaven if my girl friend gives it to me twice a week. You wouldn’t say that if you were denied sleep and food.

We sat there for awhile not saying any thing. I was almost nodding off when he got this gleam in his eye. What, I pushed him. Well, I don’t know how to say this. Just say it, I demanded. How about sharing her, he said quietly.

My first thought was hell no! Then I remembered how she didn’t give a damm about my feelings. How she didn’t care if I ate or slept. All she cared about was a hard dick. Well if she wanted hard dick I would obliged her.

I answered him no I wouldn’t mind sharing her. A wide smile fell across his. I’m taking it you want a shot at my wife, he just nodded yes. Do you know any others who wouldn’t mind fucking my wife, I asked him? I can round up a few, he told me. Well do it, we can all go to my house this evening. But, need to be drunk first, so let’s all meet at the bar.

I really needed a drink, a pick me up because my wife was really wearing me out. I had just ordered my first drink when Wade and three other guys walked in. Wade spotted me and led everyone over to me. Once everyone was seated, Wade introduced every one. This is John a close friend of mine. This is Bill he plays card with us and this is Marcus a golf buddy of mine.

Let me get every one a drink and I will lay down a few rules, I told them. Rule one; no one kisses my wife but me. I paused as the bar tender past us our drinks. Rule two; no ruff stuff she is carrying my child. Rule three; I’m first to fuck her up the ass. Last thing I hope none of you are camera shy, cause I want to cam cord the whole thing. Agreed, everyone nodded in agreement.

We slammed back a few more, and then it was off to my house. The ride home began to work me up as I thought about all the wild things we were going to do to my horny wife.

When we arrived my wife met me at the door half dressed just like usual. Man was she surprised when she saw the other four men with me. She ran to the bed room screaming you could of warned me.

After I showed every one where to sit and got them a beer. I went to the bed room to find my wife fucking her self with a dildo. Honey…..I want you and you bring all these men home with you, what were you thinking?

I sat next to her and place my hand on the dildo. I began to slowly pump it in and out of her. Kissing and nibbling on her long erect nipples. Once I got her to moaning, I whispered in her ear. I was thinking I would give you a fuck of a life time. She groaned at the thought as I told her. You will be fucked all night. Yessssssssss …… she purred. In every position. Yesssssss……. Oooooh……. Yessss…… she was getting all worked up. By all those men I brought home. She paused for a moment and before she could say a word. I pumped the dildo in and out of her at a quick pace.

I could tell she was nearing climax as I pumped the large piece of plastic in and out. Baby you need all those dicks. You need to be fucked like a slut, do this for me I begged. She was so near to orgasm and when it hit. She screamed YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS…….I want to fuck you all as the pleasure ran through her.

While I was in the room persuading my wife to fuck us all they drew lots to see who would go first. Wade won they told me as I set up the camcorder. Just as I got every thing set up my wife came out.

All of there mouths fell open when she appeared necked. There she stood, pouty red lips, long flowing hair, nice full breast. Long erect nipples, sweet round hips, a little pudgy in the tummy because of the baby and a neatly trimmed pussy, with phat pussy lips. She did a slow turn so every one could get a look at her sweet, plump ass. She then draped her self over the sofa with her legs spread open. We could all see how moist her pussy was. Her phat pussy lips parted just enough to see her swollen pink clit.

Dayummmmm……..they all said in unison. Wade walked right over got on his knees and put his face right in my pussy. I was proud and jealous at the same time. I loved my wife, but, she needed more than I could give her.

It wasn’t long before she was moan and tossing her head from side to side in pleasure. She grabbed his head and pulled him in to her drenched pussy. Suck my pusssssssssscy….she demanded. Yesssssss…….suck…. my pussssssscy. Wade’s was doing best he could. We could see hid jaw working as fast as it could. Wade reached up to get a hand full of my wife’s breast. She loved as he drove her to ecstasy.

The other guys couldn’t wait for there turn. They all took out there cocks to show my wife what they were working with. She moaned, nice dicks as Wade sucked her pussy. A few moments later she splashed Wade’s face with cumm juice.

Wade almost killed himself trying to get out of his pants. His penis was at full attention. He looked to be seven inches long with a huge nut sack. Even hard as a rock his sack hung low. I’m glade my wife was already pregnant, because, he was going to flood her pussy with a lot of his cumm.

Wade eased between my wife’s thighs, lining his jumping dick up with her wet, hot opening. He slid the head of his penis in and moaned in pleasure. This is some gooooooood, hot pusssssssssscy, he told every one. He slammed the rest of his dick into her. He began to pound my wife’s cunt like he owned it. He arched his back so he could place both of his hands on her ripe breast. Wade was in another place as he fucked her pussy in and out.

My wife easily took his cock as her eye closed from the pleasure. She slowly drew her knees to her chest, giving Wade deeper and greater access. She had Wade cooing like a bird, when he could talk all he could say was, gooooood…… sweeeeeeet……. pussssssssscy.

By the time my wife’s heels settled on his pumping ass, Wade was on his way to climax. Fuck, fuck her pusssssssscy is milking my balls. I-I-I’m gonna cummmmmm in this sweet, hot pusssscy. He tensed and he came in my wife’s pussy. The first load splashed her insides with just a bit spilling out the side. He pumped a few more times and yelled, I’m coming some more.

That’s when my wife reached her orgasm. Yes… yes... fill my twat…I can feel all that cummm. Yes….ye…s fill this pussy. That’s when we seen at least an ounce of cumm ooze past my wife’s pussy lips and flow into my wife’s ass. Wade kept fucking her and he came again. My wife was loving the flood of cumm as she came with him. Fill my pussy…..yesssss…yesssss…fill my pussy, she encourage him.

My wife became a sloppy mess ass the cumm flowed over her asshole and puddle right blow her ass on the sofa. Damm every one in the room was fascinated at all the cumm.

But, Wade wasn’t done; He got an even deeper arch in his back. Forcing his dick even deeper into my wife’s pussy, then with an low grunt he shot another load into her sucking pussy. I love it….I love it she yelled, as she came with him once more.

More cumm pushed past my wife’s cunt lips as the puddle grew. Wade was spent and he collapsed on top of my. When he slipped out of her a river of cumm flowed out of my wife. Like I said earlier, I’m glade my wife is already pregnant.

I put the camcorder on pause and went over to my wife. I tweaked her nipple, keeping her aroused. You ready for more, I asked. Yesssssss…..I want more she panted. I’ve never seen you so slutty, it’s such a turn on I told her. Good cause I want to make you want me, she told me.

Marcus was next, he pumped his huge cock as he walked over to my wife. My wife eyes widen as she got a look at his big dick. Marcus looked to be about eleven plus inches. My cock was the biggest she ever had and I was nine inches long.

Seeing the look on my wife’s face, Marcus suggested that it will be a lot easier on her from the back. My wife did as he suggested. Once she was face down and ass up, we all marveled at her phat drenched pussy showing from between her sexy thighs. Her ass look ripe for the taking as Marcus eased up behind her.

Not only was he long but, he was pretty thick. He was in no rush as he soaked the head of his cock in my wife’s and Wade’s cumm juice. Once the big knob was wet and shinny. He parted my wife’s soft pussy lips and entered her pussy. She gasped at the thickness and Marcus moaned at the tightness. Wade is right this is some goooooood tight, wet pregnant pussy. He inched further and we marveled at how my wife’s pussy was eating up this huge dick. He paused for a moment then continued to push. Both there moans became more intense as the inches disappeared into my wife’s cunt.

I did a close up with the camcorder, catching every inch that he pushed into her. After about nine inches my wife asked for a pause. Am I hurting you, he asked? No……I love your long thick dick, it feels soooooooooo……gooood. But, I need to get accustom to its lovely size. O. K. I’m ready. Feed me some more of that big dick, she told him.

He slid the last few inches into her and he paused. Dayummm …….your hot ass pregnant wife took all my cock, Marcus said in amazement. Most women un-pregnant can’t take my entire dick. Then his eyes rolled up to the back of his head. He began to grunt as my wife’s cunt clamped down around his long tool.

I zoomed in around her ass cheeks where the flesh of my wife’s pussy, wrapped around his penis expand and contract. My wife slowly began to slide up and back on his long thick dick. Marcus was frozen in pleasure with his hands all over my wife’s firm ass.

This went on for a while, with my wife driving him to the edge of orgasm with every movement. But, Marcus wasn’t going out like that; he grabbed her hips and started to pound her drenched pussy. My wife squealed in bliss. Yessssssssss…..fuck me with that long dick. This pussy is hungry……..fuck my pussssssssssscy, she demanded. With every long he pounded his cock in and out… in and out. Pleasure waves flowed across my wife’s ass every time he slammed his long thick cock in her pussy.

Fuck me….fuck me, she begged for his dick. She was becoming wanton in a way I had never seen her. Give me that dick….yessss ….I want that big dick I heard her say, as Marcus pumped her pussy unmercifully.

Marcus was well on his way to climax, with his eyes closed and his mouth half open. Pumping his cock in and out……in and out of my wife’s hot, wet, tight pussy. Sweat streaking down his face as he picked up the pace. My wife was cumming with every long deep thrust. She must of cumm really hard. Her pussy grabbed his prick and all he could do was grunt really loud and slam his cock deep into her hungry pussy. He came and came hard, at one point he started pounding her pussy some more. I got worried cause she has never been fucked so hard before. But, he finally became soft and slipped out her dripping pussy.

My wife stayed in that position, so, we could watch the cream drip from her sweet pussy. She reached back between her legs and played in the cream. She became so engulfed in playing with her twat. That she finger fucked her pussy to another climax. It was the most erotic thing most of us had ever seen.

Now it was Bill’s turn, but, fucking after Marcus wasn’t going to be an easy thing to do. That’s when I went over to my wife, trying to give her well fucked pussy a chance to close up some. But, when I shoved my two fingers into my her sloppy wet pussy. She was tight and even began to ride my fingers. Honey you alright, I asked her. Yes, baby, I just want some more dick, she hissed.

I went back to the camera, by the time I got there. Bill was behind my wife, playing in her pussy and caressing her ass. But, he told my wife he wanted her on top. My wife love’s it on top. She practically leaped of the cumm stained sofa to let bill lay back.

Bill’s cock was sticking straight up as my wife’s hot, wet pussy hovered over it. She pinched and played with her nipples as she lowered her self onto his dick. Bill hissed as he felt the heat of that pregnant pussy. Dammmm……this pussy is real gooooood, he agreed with every one.

My wife was in another place thou; I don’t think she even heard Bill. Her hips began to rotate to the left with Bill’s cock totally engulfed in her clutching snatch. Bill began an upward plunge into my wife’s hot, sucking pussy.

Then she started a leftward motion with her hips, as Bill slowly pumped his dick in and out. He reached up and took a hold of her erect nipples. This caused my wife to moan, driving her closer to another climax.

She placed her hands on Bill’s chest to steady her self. Lifting her pussy up Bill’s jumping shaft, stopping with only the head of his penis still in her tight, wet pussy. She collapsed her soft pussy walls around just the head of his cock. Bill began to tremble as he fought back his raging orgasm.

She’s trying to milk my balls with that sweet, wet pussy, bellowed! My wife smiled at the excitement she was providing. She then slammed her hips and her soft round ass down his shaft. Whipping her hips left then right, Bill couldn’t take any more. He pulled down on her nipples and shot his male juice into my wife’s hungry pussy.

The slight pain of him pulling on her nipples with the injection of his cumm, sent her over into pleasure land. I LOVE TO FUCK… I LOVE DICK…she yelled over and over as she rode Bill’s cock.

For some reason Bill’s dick stayed hard and he kept pumping my wife’s pregnant pussy. She loved the fact he was still hard and worked his dick some more.

About that time Marcus got up with his long thick cock and shoved it into my wife’s mouth. She happily grabbed his shaft and sucked it the best she could. The erotic sounds filled the room, the slurping of dick and the wet sounds of pussy being fucked.

I’ve never seen my wife this slutty in my life. She had dick in her mouth and in her wet pussy. This was making me want her real bad. Plus I was getting it all on tape.

Marcus grabbed her head and was driving his cock down her throat. She gagged a few times, but, for the most part she was handling his huge cock. Bill held her hips sturdy as he fucked her pussy. Both men were in unison and nearing climax. What a sight and my wife fucking and sucking like a mad woman. The pace picked up and Marcus was the first to blow his load.

My wife’s cheeks filled up like a puff fish; she drank down as much as she could. But, jism streamed down her chin as Marcus relax his grip on her head. Bill was lifting her into the air with his thrust. Fuck me……fuck me….she was finally able to say when Marcus’s cock slipped from her mouth. At the crest of his thrust she would whip her hips left than right.

They both were fucking one another’s brains out, Bill shoving his prick as deep as he could go into her sucking pussy. She was milking his cock with her sweet sugar walls. When he thrust up and she whipped her hips, they both grunted and we could she the bliss engulf them. She fell on top of Bill both of them gasping for air.

Man, I was so horny and it was my turn to get a piece of my wife. But, I had something special I was going to do. I wanted to take her to the next level of desire , the next lewd act, the next level of freakiness.

April
06-16-2009, 05:52 PM
Thanks for the hot new addition.

LostInSpace
06-22-2009, 08:06 AM
I liked the story. Cant wait unitl the next installment

chevy1
07-08-2009, 04:04 PM
Bring on more details about yourhorny wife

randy66
07-09-2009, 07:16 PM
need the next level

Lv2cpsy
07-09-2009, 09:00 PM
Can't wait for part 2!

Duude
07-09-2009, 09:58 PM
Man that was good. Thanks!

themadhatter
07-10-2009, 01:46 AM
great story

windextor
07-12-2009, 09:58 AM
Can't wait for the next part

crazy_deedee
07-13-2009, 08:03 AM
Sentiments as above, and I'm fascinated to find out what the next level is...

frankjohnmoore
07-21-2009, 01:46 AM
great story, looking for part 2, that pussy must be good for fisting my now

davidbannano
12-30-2010, 09:49 AM
great story

hawkoftheknight
03-15-2013, 03:10 AM
Great story.

Bindncuftite
03-25-2013, 11:28 AM
You go, Great story