PDA

View Full Version : My Hands Got Shaky Again part 2

latinspin
06-17-2009, 11:17 PM
11:30 P.M. , that’s was the time when we arrived back at the condo. My dad Iladio , and I that is. I guess so at least…. I was kind of confused , concerning myself with the events that has transpired in the last couple of days, and particularly the last hour or so.

My legs were sore as hell , man I’m not at all used to this city walking, I thought to myself. When we arrived back at the train terminal we rode into the city on , the gates had been locked , so we endeavored to hike it for a while , that ended with us hailing a taxi.

I looked to my right , and my brand new dad , that had never been I n my life up until now , was still smiling at me with a content, happy expression that always seemed to be on his handsome face. He didn’t show any signs of whether he was extremely pleased , or horribly upset ,and disappointed , that I had just secretly jacked him off, (causing him to cum in his shorts) standing directly in front of The Chicago Bears Stadium. Well anyway if he didn’t bring it up, I sure as hell was not.

After getting off the elevator, and entering the apartment my dad said, sorry the evening did not go as planed , trust me I will make it up to you, and kissed me on the forehead. Wow that felt natural like he had done it a million times before, not at all planed, or practiced. I surveyed the room again as if it were my first time seeing it, very nice, a comfortable, well decorated pad for a couple of single guys. Maybe he would want me to stay, and attend school here next semester…. Whoa! Slow your roll man I thought , he’s just doing what he’s suppose to do, you know to settle his conscience , for leaving me alone, and fatherless for all those years. Yup in a few more days you’ll be on a plane headed back to Michigan I told myself, and all of this will just be a memory. He probably won’t even call as much, or not at all.

As I was torturing my brain with all kinds of negative thoughts , I suddenly heard water running from somewhere in the apartment. I looked up and my dad was peering above the rail, overlooking the living room. Come on up, I ran a tub of hot water, I want you to get in immediately ! I can’t have my baby boy catching a cold cause of my fuck up eh? He shouted giving me that killer grin, and a wink to boot .

I cleared the stairs in record time stripping off shirt ,and shoes on the way. There was something about the way he spoke to me that made me want to do any, and everything he asked without question. When I reached the bathroom door Iladio was talking on his cell phone. Standing by the tub he gestured for me to get in, he had taken of his shirt as well while I was coming up the stairs .

Boy was he in good shape, I mean he had the kind of chest and abs that those guys do on the workout videos. Why would an accountants assistant, slash limo driver need all of that I thought. He should be a stunt man , or a wrestler , or something.

I striped off the rest of my clothes, eased down into the hot water, and relaxed , as I did so my dad inadvertently got down on one knee by the side of the tub. Still chatting on the phone, he picked up a near by washcloth and began rubbing my back, Dayum that felt good. I relaxed ease drooping on his conversation, In Spanish I could make out the words large ,and extra cheese . Cool we were going to have pizza, I was starving! Then I think he clicked over ,because the conversation changed and became heated. I didn’t think he would be talking to the guy that was delivering our food like that. Abruptly pushing the end button with an agitated look on his face, He began to apologize again ,and explain something when the door bell rang. Boy things move really fast around here I thought that’s the quickest delivery guy I’ve ever seen .

Damn, Iladio said jumping up, and heading down stairs , pausing only to shout stay in the tub! Was that a suggestion, or a command? What ever it was I obeyed and laid back in the basin relaxing again, almost dozing off until again I heard the sound of loud angry voices coming from down stairs.

I sprang from the tub slipping into the same jeans I had just removed, letting them hang loosely around my slim waist, drip drying off as I creped down the stairs. When I reached the bottom most of the lights were off ,and all the excited noise had been replaced by faint mumbles, and whispers coming from behind the sliding door of what my dad called his study.

It Looked more like a play room to me, with all the plush cushions, and big flat screen TV. I then heard Iladio say “C’omo is malo usted Quiere el dinero?” which basically translates into “how bad do you want the money in English?” I pulled on the door ,and meet resistance, it was locked from the other side. Then I saw a spot of light on my crouch in the shape of a keyhole. The door was one of those old classic types that you could see straight through to the other side.

Keeling down I shut one eye and peered through the hole , as I searched for any form of motion to connect with the whispering voices I heard on the other side , something came directly into view. A boys naked ass, it had to be a boy judging by the muscular dimples, and lightly fur covered cheeks. I then saw a muscular hand, with a glop of some kind of grease or something on it, bend him over the edge of the desk and begin to massage the boy ass, inserting a probing finger tip in his hole from time to time.

I panicked what kind of freaky shit was this? And , was I in danger? I nervously began rummaging through my loose, pockets for a twenty my mom had given me right before I left home , (just incase of an emergency), well this was defiantly that.

Unfortunately also located in my pocket was something else she gave me, for my last birthday, a cell phone. It was only good for local use and would not call out from where I was, but it had a mp3 music player, and the controls were on the outside of the flip. As I fumbled still ,peering through the tiny hole, I watched as my dad took hold of the boys waist and jabbed his hips forward , the kid let out a loud yelp . When he did ,My trembling fingers triggered the play sequence on my phone, and the Black Eyed Peas started there interlude of “My hump… ,My hump ,my hump, my hump. “ Curse them and my shaking hands too. Just before I could shut it off I heard the lock click, and the door slid open so violently it almost bounced back shut.

I thought I told you to stay in the tub my day shouted, for lack of being able to think of anything else to say , to explain the awkward moment. I stood there in shock, speechless, not just for the embarrassing situation , but for the sight of my dad’s cock, Swing back and forth as a result of his frenzied motions . it was a big veined club, that curved down instead up, and ended in a racket ball sized shiny head , surrounded by a mounds of thick curly black hair.

Well the mystery is up eh? Said Iladio with a feigned smile. Gesturing toward the other boy leaning against the desk, with his pants and draws still wrapped around his ankles . He said Jason, this is Carlos , I decided to give him another chance and let him stay here for a while, he was just showing me his; um appreciation stammered my father. You could have cut the tension in the room with a miter saw, no one knew what to say.

scince no one moved, or said anything , my dad just grabbed the unbuttoned waste line of my jeans and pulled them down reveling my own blood engorged erection. So , I see your not too disgusted with this unexpected surprise huh? Said Iladio with a smile .

He took my right hand and placed it around his huge endowment where it had been earlier that evening ,but this time it was skin on skin contact, that felt real good . I went into a daze forgetting where I was, or what I was doing, as I slid the skin back and forth over the bulbous head.

He then motioned back for Carlos to come over to where we were standing. The boy was somewhat taller than I, and had a couple of pounds on me. He said nothing as he stepped out of his jeans stripped off his t–shirt, and wrapped his arms around my waste from behind. I didn’t get to see it , but from the feel of it he had a pretty healthy rod on him as well.

He began rubbing my chest and stomach as he kiss my neck, while grinding his rock hard slippery dick head against my dry asshole, as he mumbled something in my ear, the only words I could make out were little brother . I became so lost in what he was doing that I did not realize my dad had removed the rest of his clothing and was now sprawled out on top of his desk with his hairy legs wide open fondling his huge balls. His cock bobbing up and down.

When Carlos began to push the large, slimy head of his thick stiff cock against my spastic ass hole .
Iladio bellowed No! that is not for you to do! Both of you come over here to me. He reluctantly ,but obediently released me from his hold, and joined my father kneeling down by the desk in front of him, I followed as well.

I watched as Carlos began to suck my dads cock, slurping and gagging on the veined shaft , the huge head lodged somewhere in his throat . My father partially sat up from his comfortable position, just long enough to place his big hand behind my neck, and pull my head toward where the other boy was working on his endowment . Carlos also then placed his hand on my back and they both guided, or pushed my face into my dad’s musty hairy nut sack, rubbing my nose in it. I would have suffocated if they hadn’t loosened there hold, when they did. I began sucking and licking them on my own , I don’t know what came over me, it was like I had been doing this every night for years.

I worked my way down, under his big balls to my dad’s tight furry ass crack and began working my tongue in the best I could. This brought a series of small groans from his lips, and Carlos stopped sucking and began jacking my dad off.

Iladio grabbed Carlos’s hand roughly and said with a smile “Oh I see papi, you thought I had forgotten about our little deal huh?” Springing off the desk almost knocking us both over with his massive frame, and landing on his big bare feet, he effortless lifted Carlos into the air and onto his back on top the wooden structure. Carlos struggled a little uselessly, as Iladio placed his forearms behind his calfs and lifted his butt into the air aiming that wrecking machine directly at the eye of his ass hole.

His crack still glistened from the generous portion of grease my dad had put there earlier. He arched his back and drove into him with great force. Carlos did not make a sound, instead he just made frowns and grotesque expressions with his mouth like he couldn’t breathe, or something , and desperately needed air. I just watched as I slowly stroked and jacked my own hard dick.

After a few minutes of my dads’ intense pumping into Carlos’s tender ass he reached up and grabbed the back of my neck again, this time guiding my mouth to Carlo’s quivering thick cock. I rapped my lips around the first dick I had ever tasted in my entire life.. I liked it more than anything I had done so far.
My dad was pushing my head down on Carlos’s fat penis so roughly , I feared I would choke again. By now Carlos was grunting, and swearing loudly as my dad humped ,and pumped in his rump. Boy I hope these walls aren’t thin I though regarding the neighbors , as I continued to suck on Carlos’s stiff veined shaft down to the base.

My dad began hitting Carlos with Long hard jabs, then suddenly ripped out of him. He slang cum all over my face, and Carlos stomach . He was next as his pelvis spasmed Carlos shot stream after stream of hot cum into my mouth. My dad ripped my head from Carlos’s groin and stuffed his still dripping hard dick down my throat. The taste of my dads cum drenched cock, mingled with Carlos’s ass hole, on top of everything else was more than enough, after holding out all that time I shot a gusher of nut into the air followed by a slightly shorter one, that left me drained and quivering .

My dad collapsed next to Carlos spent body on the huge desk. with half closed eyes he pulled me up on top of him and wrapped one arm around my back. Using his other arm to pull Carlos close to us. He whispered in my ear this is it son, I have no more secrets with you, This is the reason I have not been a part of your past because of my chosen life style, most people would regard my desires sick, or taboo at the least.

After I found out your mom was pregnant with you I became very afraid, and offered myself as a deckhand on a fishing boat, that lasted for about a year. In that time I acquired some extravagant erotic taste, to say the lease . I didn’t say a word, instead I just tried to imitate his usual assuring smile myself, as I laid on top of him burring my face in his chest hair, confirming that I was more than ok with this situation.

It’s almost spring now and I love my new school. My mom reluctantly let me move in with My dad ; after I pointed out that she was still a young attractive woman and deserved more of a social life, and would have so with me not around so much. Let my dad take his turn I told her.. yeah right.. oh, and Carlos is still with us , but she doesn’t know about him yet.

We are in some of the same classes; Carlos is two years older than me, but he was held back a couple of times. It cool though , he’s catching up with my help, and I always have wanted a big brother. He looks out for me, and is teaching me (among other things when dad’s not around) to deal with life in the streets.

My father Iladio, couldn’t be happier. He got everything he wanted, and more. When me and my new brother aren’t doing homework, or playing the Xbox 360 we engage in what we called family time with dad. For the most part I think I am becoming a stronger person for all these changes. I have learned to handle many situations with ease that use to terrify me. Yeah! when faced with dilemma, or freezing weather my hands don’t shake nearly as much as they use to.

By LatinSpin!

April
06-18-2009, 04:51 PM
Thanks for the hot new addition

theatreslut
11-27-2009, 10:12 PM
hmmm sexy

hornycowboy
05-04-2010, 07:02 AM
loveed it!!! cant wait to readmore

icemann79
05-12-2010, 01:16 PM
WOW that´s so verry hot i love it! i hope i can more read father son stories from you next times!

kenbkk
05-30-2010, 07:27 AM
it is nice story thx

Pantyluver1009
11-07-2017, 07:08 PM
Great, loved it..