PDA

View Full Version : My Step Son Made Me Do It...

latinspin
06-20-2009, 05:59 PM
Dear diary, my name is Rob, this is my first submission. The only reason I’m doing this is I have a problem, a big one. A friend in my poker club that just happens to be a psyche. noticed that I’ve seemed kind of off lately, and suggested I write down on paper what was disturbing me.

I started to buy one of those little books with designs ,and flowers all over the front , like little girls keep under the mattress, but I figured I was too old for that shit. Then I thought , hey I could just start a journal on my laptop, it ‘s safer, and I have it with me most of the time. So I endeavored to do this instead.

I’m 42 years old and just got married for the first time in my life about six months ago. It seemed like a good idea at the time, though now I can’t think of one reason that I should have. I mean don’t get me wrong Donna is a good looking, woman in her 40’s (she’d kill me if I wrote her actual age down anywhere) ,and in good shape. She’s on the board of directors for a small pharmaceutical company ,that keeps her on a plane headed somewhere most of the time. I wonder sometimes , if she didn’t marry me just to gain a responsible baby sitter for her son Byron.

Byron, that was the problem. Oh he’s a good kid, straight A student, on the football team, and stays out of trouble, well ; most of the time. He almost takes care of himself. The problem is that he’s sexy as hell, and I know I’m not suppose to be thinking like that , It’s driving me crazy! Stop thinking about it!

Standing about 5’11 with short cut curly brown hair, tapered on the sides, Green eyes, a killer smile ,and a body that you can only have at that age: 18, one time in your life. Byron must have weighed somewhere around 165 pounds , and worked out all the time, not that he needed too he just had it natural like that, some guys do. Trust me he got it from his father, wherever he was. Donna showed me a picture of them all together when Byron was around 6. Real good looking guy, just not worth a shit in the responsibility department.

Me myself, I’m in damn good shape, better than I have been in my whole life, 6;1 195lbs all muscle. This is mostly due to the fact that I started working out regularly with Byron about 4 months before Donna ,and I announced our engagement. I told myself, and anyone else that ask ,that I was doing it to get closer to the kid, you know make the transition from just some guy his mom was seeing , to that’s my dad! Whatever, I know the real reason is that I just wanted to be close to him. For all the wrong reasons. Oh I’ve been a good boy, as far as he knows I’m just trying to be a good father figure, and spend time with him, and I am.

I’ve never considered myself gay, oh I like women , they just don’t affect me the way they do other men . Take my poker friends for example. They see one young girl, and there mind seems to get stuck there, some kind of crazy obsession or something takes them over . The way they talk …Sometimes, I could see them raping a chick.

Who am I kidding that’s the way I feel about Byron, since his moms not home most of the time, he walks around in nothing but these cut off sweats, ( I really need to check, I think he wears the same pair all the time.) Anyway no underwear, shirt or anything else.
I’m getting hard now just from writing that last sentence.
They hang off his well defined waist line like they’re just begging to be ripped off! Then you gotta love that tight little six pack, with a small trail of hair leading from his naval to his boy package , I haven’t seen it, but he’s got a big bulge down there. Sometimes he gets half hard and just walks around me anyway, like I shouldn’t notice. A big imprint jetting out from his crotch like a tent, Just saying go ahead, grab me you know you want to.
Wooah! That’s enough for now, got to go grease up the pole, or take a cold shower , or something ,probably both. I’ll write more later.

Dear Diary, It’s me again Something happened today that should not have. I took Byron to the gym earlier , I have gotten us both a membership at this real upscale setup; sauna, juice bar, the whole 9 yards . A waste of money really , (you can get the same work out from any gym,) but it impressed the hell out of Byron, and made his friends extremely envious, he loved it. He still calls me Rob , but when he talks he’s say things like ” the other guy’s dads don’t even make it to most of the games, much less go to the gym with them ,and so on, and so forth.

After a hard work out we came back to the house still sweating profusely . Shit I’m going to have to slow down, trying to keep up with that kid is killing me! Any way Byron did something today that he’s never done before! As we walked into the living room the cold from the air conditioner hit us hard ,damn but it felt good though . From behind me I heard Byron say what’s the matter old man can’t keep up? You aren’t tired are ya?

When I turned around I discovered he had gotten buck naked, except for his gym shoes, and was holding his shirt, and shorts in his hand . I couldn’t think of anything to say, I was totally speechless . I think he noticed me pondering his nude body, cause he playfully hit me hard in the Stomach . So hard that my natural reaction was to punch back, I caught him right above his pelvis . His knee’s buckled, and with a look of total disbelief on his face he crumbled into a knot on the floor. Oh god what did I do , I’m not use to being around kids. What if I had really hurt him.

I Instantly dropped beside him and lifted him up from the floor holding him in my arms. As I was stammering Byron? Byron! are you ok I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to… the little bastard sucker punched me in my chest , boy that kid can hit. He then grabbed me behind my calves, and flipped me off my feet. I landed flat on my back on the carpet. He straddled me with a smile, his knees on my biceps , as if he had me pinned down with his light ass. I smiled also, just relived as shit that he wasn’t really hurt, and that I wouldn’t have to take him to the hospital, or worse have to explain to his mom what the hell had happened .

With all that was going on I forgot the boy didn’t have any clothes on. I was right, he had a big pecker, but why was it rock hard staring me right in the face. Maybe the kid just gets adrenalin rushes or something. While I was pondering all of that, I forgot that my next move was suppose to be to laugh and throw his little butt off of me. So I did , but that didn’t stop him ,after I tossed him off , I got up to walk away ,and he wrapped his arms around my waste from behind pulling hard trying to throw me off balance again. When he realized that wasn’t going work a second time, he stuck one of his hand down the front of my sweaty gym shorts and grabbed a hand full of everything that was down there, squeezing hard . That did it I was so shocked he flipped me again . Now, was that just some kind of trick guys his age used now days to throw each other off guard ,or was it more to it than that.

Once again I was lost in thought instead of handling the situation at hand , so playing along again I reached up and grabbed him by the back of the neck like you would a puppy ,and slammed him hard on the floor on his stomach probably knocking the wind out of him.

Now! What you gonna do now! I shouted out of breath. I had him in a neck lock with his arms behind his head and was laying my full weight on top of him. Then I fucked up, he didn’t say anything, just kept squirming like a rabbit caught in a trap. It’s then that I realized my 10 inch dick had gotten totally hard and the big head and about 3 inches of shaft was sticking out over the rim of my gym shorts ( that were partially down now from all the rough activity.) My big swollen knob was pressed directly in his sweaty crack. I sprang up like I was on fire ,or something, and yelled I’ve got to piss. I barley made it to the toilet when gush after gush of hot cum shot from my thick , fully hard rod. Well at lease It sounded like I was peeing…., But as I looked up I hadn’t shut the door all the way , and there stood Byron watching as the last gooey remnants drip from my fat cock.
He didn’t make any expression, just said nothing and walked away . I then heard the shower running in his bathroom. Oh God I hope he isn’t sore with me now ,or worse tells his mom what I did. I mean what’s wrong with me, Dads always wrestle with they’re sons, and with little clothing on most of the time. I couldn’t even do that without getting aroused and busting a fat nut . Fuck it I’ll write later..

Dear diary, I know I haven’t written in a long time, I was so fucked up with what had happened the last time that I wrote, I just didn’t feel like it until now. Oh when Donna made it back in town nothing was said , at lease not that I know of , but things have changed between Byron and me. And I hate myself for it , it’s all my fault. He just looks at me weird now, all the time, and when his moms’ not in town acts like he’s afraid to be around me alone, what the fuck have I done. That’s all I got for now…… I feel horrible.

Dear diary, It’s been two weeks since I wrote last, Byron is acting more like himself again, and I’m being carful as hell to make sure things stay that way, No more bull shit, I mean I really care about the boy I would rather have his respect, and have him like me more than anything else. More than anything else in this world I think….

Dear diary, Something odd happened the other day , but I was cautious not to make anything of it seeing as how Byron and I are back on good terms, again I don’t want to do anything to ruin that .
I came home from work early. I didn’t think anyone was home, when I heard a sound like something fell up stairs. When I went to check it out I heard muffled voices coming from Byron’s room. I slang the door open to say hey I was home, and there stood Chris Wright one of his team mates, he was striped from the waist down and had one leg cocked up on the bed with his hard dick right in Byron’s face.

They both looked up at me with Super shocked looks on they’re faces. Well hell that’s all I saw, I immediately slammed the door , as if I’d just seen someone murdered by the mob. Jogged back down the stairs to the master bed room , closed my door, and pretended nothing had happened . No matter what I want to keep things cool between the two of us .
This time it was Byron’s turn to be nervous. I heard the front door slam and looked out the window to see Chris jogging down the street away from the house. Then my bedroom door swang open and In came Byron jumping on the bed next to me talking a million miles a minute smiling, asking me about my day, and anything else he could think of to get my mind off of what I had just seen. Or ,maybe he was eager to see what my reaction would be. There I go again, stop thinking like that . That’s what got you in trouble the last time. Just put it out of your mind, . So anyway I played along ,and took him out for pizza that night to assure him everything was still alright.

Dear diary, things are still good with Byron and myself, but he’s come up with a new request today and me being still stuck on stupid, and trying to keep him unconditionally happy for some reason, I think I’m gonna agree to go along with it . It seems that his friend Chris, the one that was in his room with his drawers around his ankle that day ,(and hasn’t been back since by the way,) got drunk with his dad on this past weekend. I’m sure he ran to school telling Byron, and everyone else how great it was, even though he probably threw everything up but his nuts the next day. So when Donna goes out of town again, ( which should be next Friday ) we’re gonna have us a guy’s night in. I’ll just stop by the store on the way home from work and pick up a bottle of something dark , something clear, and a whole lot of Pepto-Bismol . It will be great, the whole father son male bonding thing , what could go wrong?

Dear diary, I am now officially on a slow boat to hell…. as we speak even! I mean I just waved at Charlie Manson as I drifted past him! Oh dear God, at what point did things start to fall apart?! What went wrong?
Ok last night Byron and I drank together, as we had planned. Well not exactly, we started with Sky Vodka, which led to Cuervo shots , but ended up with a bottle of Wild Turkey 101 that I had put up from last Christmas. Damn , that boy could drink! It slowly but eventually occurred to me that this was not the youths first time drinking.

Best I can remember we started sipping slowly around 7pm , by 10 Byron brought up Chris, and that day I walked in on them. By then We were sitting at the kitchen table trying to hold on to our seats or at least stay in them ,and not on the floor. My wife would have killed us both had she walked in but she couldn’t see us, and I could have gave a damn if she had at the time.
He went on to explain slurring that they were trying something new , to see what it felt like to suck another guys cock, and if you could tell the difference between receiving head from a female, and a dude. In my drunken state, that shit didn’t shock me at all. I just said Dammit I think guys do it better. And slammed my shot glass down hard as I could on the table; looking left , and right unable to locate the bottle of whisky directly in front of me.
As I clumsily poured us another round, ( most of it ending up on the table,) he droned on that Chris had sucked his dick and he liked it, and thought it felt pretty damn good too. Then his face screwed up into a feigned pout, (at least I thought it was) as he said but you fucked it up, and walked in on us, I never got to do him. now I’ll never know what it’s like. Byron dropped his drunken head like he was really upset, and angry with me, but I figured it was just the liquor talking. Never the less I got sad too (go figure), and I said I’m sorry man I’ll let you try on mine if it will make you feel better.

Byron stopped sniffling and looked up at me with tears in his eyes he was really fucked up! For real he said, you won’t tell anybody? You have my word on it I slurred, Then his drunken frown was replace with a drunken smile. Ok let me do it he shouted!

Now I wish I would have dropped dead for just a little while instead of doing what I did. I stood up best I could, trying to balance myself ,my groin right in his face; retardedly trying to unzip my pants. I finally succeeded, but to my dismay realized that my dick had gotten too hard to pull through the zipper. All this time, and it did take a while in our condition, Byron just stared at my crotch like it was going to turn into a pony ,or something. Giving up on pulling my cock out through my pants , I said the hell with it’s and half pulled half tore them and my briefs down to my knees. This did wonders for my balance.

Wow I didn’t know they got that big said Byron with an inebriated hint in his young voice. What do I do now he said looking up into my face for the answer ? Hell boy I said wrap your lips around it and see what you think, hell that’s what we’re doing this for!
He leaned forward almost falling from the chair but abruptly balance himself. As his warm lips made contact with the head of my penis I sobered up, well at least a little bit . What the hell was I doing! I grabbed him by the sides of his head and started trying to pull him off of me, but part of me wanted to let him do whatever he wanted to with it , and he did.

I told you the kid was strong for his age and he had a hell of a grip on my muscled hairy butt, It looked like he was trying to commit suicide by strangulation. I could defiantly believe it was his first time, he was doing so well, ( teeth and all if ya get my drift.) Hell I didn’t care, shit they were his lips, the ones I had to look at every day, but never got to touch. Well they were touching me now, boy were they!

I franticly began trying to pull his mouth from me, because I was getting ready to blow a load, and I just knew he wasn’t ready for that. But the little bastard still hung on, my fat cock head remained buried somewhere deep in cheeks. Too late Bam! Wam! Did I let a gusher go in his mouth, and it was a big one.

Looking down into his watering eyes I knew what was coming next . Yup he threw up everything nut , rum, Turkey, everything! I stepped out of my now filthy jeans, and underwear the best I could in my fucked up condition, and picked him up from the floor where he had slumped , still gagging like he was really choking this time. I ran him to the bathroom and bent him over the toilet . Damn I’m gonna kill this poor kid yet I thought to myself , trying again to sober up some more . Yup all that happened,… ,but that ain’t what I’m going to hell for.

As he laid there still convulsing and gagging at the porcelain thrown, (with nothing else to really throw up but his nuts) he was out, but not out you know how it is. I must have still been drunker than a mother fucker.

Cause as I just watched him lay there, helpless , and half naked . It’s then that I actually felt the horns piercing the crown of my sweaty forehead, as they submerged from where they had been patiently hiding that whole evening .
I couldn’t stop thinking that this may be the one, and only chance I would ever get to play with him, and In my condition it was easier to act on an idea, than it was to oppose it .
Hell he was already almost naked, I had removed the clothes that he had thrown up all over on. There weren’t nothing standing between me and paradise, but a few little guys wearing fruit costumes.
That was enough, I knelt behind him calling his name to see if he were coherent at all Byron ,Byron! I shouted louder, no response. Oh yeah he was fucked up, I mean really fucked.

I moved him from the side of the toilet and bent him over the edge of the tub, and ripped his briefs down, and over his ankles. He didn’t make a sound, as I drove with teeth and tongue into his young tender hole like I was a wild beast that had not eaten in weeks. I did that for a while, licking him from neck, to nut sack . enjoying every minute of it.

I screamed his name loud as hell again, and shook the shit out of him.. oh well still out I said. Then I sprang up like it was the last call , ran to my bedroom knocking over all kinds of shit on my way as I went. I ripped open the nightstand drawer, and grabbed a condom from the box ( I didn’t have anything , but the last thing I wanted was for him to wake up in a pool of discharge from taking one of my huge loads ) hell take the whole box I thought, and did so, he was going to be out the rest of the night anyway.
It’s funny how when your drunk everything seems like such a good idea at the time….
I slid around the corner like a car in a high speed police chase, snatching up the Wild Turkey as I cleared the kitchen door way .
Yup he was still out draped over the side of the tub. I took two deep long swigs from the whisky bottle and got buck naked , if I was going to die, I was gonna make sure it had been worth it. I fell to my knees behind the boy and grabbed a large jar of Vaseline from the counter top. My wife used it to remove her make up, boy if she could only see what I was using it for now I thought. Rolling the tight condom down over my thick endowment I almost busted another nut just looking, and thinking about what was in front of me, and what I was about to do to it.

I worked a couple of fingers in with a generous amount of jelly, that should be enough, I thought. Hell there wasn’t no way to know, he wasn’t awake to tell me if I was splitting him into or not.. Dam it I was thinking too much, So I just grabbed a cheek in each hand and pulled them apart. I nudged my big hard cock head a few times against his sphincter and it opened up! I still took it slow though, just the head in and out, a little deeper each time till finally my pubic hair was against his checks It felt so good, Then Byron in his subconscious state coughed about tree times, each one causing his ass to spasm greatly, the warm hard pressure with all that was going on was too much. I emptied my load into the condom buried deep in his bowels.

Oh but I didn’t stop there, no I was still rock hard. I stood up on my feet this time, squatting until my dick was at the same level as the still open, warm hole I had just pulled out from, and wrapped my arms around his torso, I poked it in and pulled out quickly … yeah I had real good leverage this time . I drilled him, I must have fucked the boy for 2 or 3 hours cumming several times ( lets just say I emptied the box of condoms, and I didn’t change them every time I came.)

Finally the last nut spent me. I was dizzy, and I felt like I was going to pass out, so I ran some warm soapy water in the tub he was still laying over, and gave him a real good wipe down. I Picked him up, and carried him up to his room, put a fresh pair of draws on him, and laid him snugly in bed. That’s where he is now, and I’m sitting here typing on this damn computer (for the lack of being able to think of anything better to do) , finishing off the Wild Turkey , waiting for the sun to come up.

My wife won’t be back for a couple more days, so I have some time, but to do what. When he wakes he’s going to know what happed, I mean I have a really big dick, and I don’t think I ever fucked any one for that long, and that many times in one night, and oh god it had been his first time. The last condom had a lot of blood on it when I pulled it out . I couldn’t help it, every time I would cum I just kept saying “your never going to get to do this again,” one more time…

Oh shit man I am drunk, and tired of thinking.
My head hurts, and I’m having a lot of real morbid thoughts , and ideas about how……

About how to handle this mistake, how to fix it, make it better ..

The next time I write to you diary,… may be from behind prison bars,…… or worse…
I can’t go to prison, …
I’m out.
I have a lot to do……

There is no part two to this story, and there won’t be ……

It came from a even darker place in me than I thought I possessed , I am sorry if it offended or upset anyone…

Latin Spin

davesmistress
06-20-2009, 09:04 PM
Thanks for the addition

thyge
07-02-2009, 08:56 AM
hot story, thanks

AnonymusPotamus
07-05-2009, 12:59 AM
You're right, this is dark. It's really good, too; it's the best of what you've written so far, in my opinion. This story goes beyond "porn": this is pornographic literature, which one doesn't often see on these sorts of sites. It reminds me of something Patrick Califia would write, brooding, dangerous and complex. Kudos.

markstormnyc
01-03-2010, 09:23 PM
very hot!

kenbkk
05-30-2010, 07:07 AM
it is nice story thx

YarnTeller
06-23-2010, 06:25 PM
Hot story! The idea of being totally turned on and totatlly frustrated by a hot stepson at the peak of his masculinity, and then getting to relieve it in such a big way, when the boy suddenly becomes so vulnerable...

mm1
06-25-2010, 10:30 PM
Great story

Steve309
07-08-2010, 10:25 PM
not sure about the content of that one.. but it is a story.. right?