PDA

View Full Version : The Sleepover Part I--Part III

Pusher268
06-24-2009, 09:49 PM
The Sleepover

About a year ago my young daughter Tammy asked if her and her three friends could go swimming and then have a sleepover. I really didn’t mind because the thought of four tight young teenage girls running around in my backyard was something that I really enjoyed. Tammy and her three friends, Hailey, Jen, and Kimmie, were all cheerleaders together. Kimmie was a year older at 17 and the other three were 16. When the four of them came downstairs in their string bikini’s my eyes almost popped out of my head. All of the girls were very cute and fit but seeing their four tiny asses’s and firm pert tits straining against the thin fabric was too much. I instantly felt my cock stirring in my shorts. Hailey was the smallest of the girls. She was about 5’3 with long blonde hair blue eyes. She had a tiny ass and a very small frame but she had nice tits for her size. They were a 32 B’s and barely fit into her one size two small bikini. When she walked by, the top of the crack of her ass was showing.

Kelsey was taller and had dark hair. She was 5’7” with a tone body. She was very athletic and had a tight six pack on her stomach. Her ass was round and firm and she had really long legs. Her tits were a nice C cup and as they strained against her white bikini, you could see they had a slight teardrop shape.

Kimmie came down next. She was 5’ 5” with blonde hair as well. She had the biggest tits of the three a solid D cup and her nipples were poking through the top like two little eraser tips from a pencil. Her legs were firm and tan and her ass was round and firm.

When Tammy came down I could not believe this was my daughter. I had always thought she was pretty, but in my aroused state from the other three girls; I started to look at her in a whole new light. She was the tallest of the four, Blonde hair also; she has smaller tits, a 32B and a firm little ass as well. She had gone shopping that day and as she came down the stairs she stopped and asked me what I thought of her new bikini. All I could do is shake my head and tell her I thought it looked fine.

Hailey spoke up and said. Hey Mr. B, aren’t you going to join us in the pool. I told them no but Hailey kept insisting that I join them. With a little coaxing from the other three and my assurance from Tammy that she wouldn’t mind, I finally agreed that I would join them and would be out in a little while. I needed some time to try and get rid of this raging hard on before I went out in my swimming suit.

I went up to my room and started to watch them through the window and started to stroke my hard 8 inch cock. The site of those four beauties frolicking and splashing around in the pool was more than I could stand. Kelsey, had on a white suit and when she it was wet, left nothing to the imagination. They started to wrestle a little bit and Hailey’s top got pulled to the side and I got my first look at those firm tits. They were about the size of a small grapefruit and the nipples were also small, When the other girls started to laugh and scream because one of her tits had come out, she stood up, looked around to see if anyone was looking, and then pulled out the other tit for them to see, That was all I could stand and instantly shot my load all over my hand and the window. I felt relieved finally thought that I could now join them in the water and not be embarrassed. I quickly cleaned up and put my suit on and went out to the pool.

When I walked out the girls started to clap and splash water at me. I am 6’1” and I’m in pretty good shape for a guy my age. I try to stay active and run about ten miles a week. So I don’t’ have gut.

The girls wanted to play a game of “Chicken” and my daughter Tammy immediately got behind me and pushed me under so she could sit on my shoulders. I could feel the lips of her young pussy pressing against the back of my neck as she wrestled with Hailey on Kimmie’s shoulder. I had a hard time paying attention to the game as I watched Kimmie’s large tits bouncing around as we continued to play the game. Tammy finally pulled Hailey down and she immediately came out of the water and said it was her turn to be on my shoulders.

As she got on my shoulders she started to shift around and grind her sweet pussy into the back of my neck trying to get a firm grip on my shoulders for the game. Kelsey had Kimmie on her shoulders and once again, I had a hard time concentrating on the game. Kelsey was stronger and bigger than Hailey and after a little time was able to pull off of my shoulders. As we both went under the water, and coming to the surface, my hand accidentally brushed against her right tit. Even though it was brief and an accident, I was able to get a nice feel of those firm tits.

They wanted to continue playing but I had had enough and went to sit in the hot tub. A short time later the girls, one by one came over to join me. When Hailey entered, she “accidently”slipped and fell onto my lap. As she was getting up, her hand fell on my crouch and I felt her slightly feel my cock through my suit. Even with the swimming pool and hot tub, Hailey was able to get a nice feel from what was in my suit.

As we sat there in the hot tub, I watched as the water bubbled around the four sets of tits and I knew that if I did not leave soon, I would not be able to walk, so I excused myself and went into the house to get showed and changed and to fix the girls a snack.

About a half an hour later the girls came in, showered and changed in to their sleeping attire to watch a video and I went into my room to watch TV. and relax in a pair of boxer shorts. About a half hour I heard something outside of my bedroom door and just as I was starting to get up, it slowly opened and I saw Hailey standing there in her cut off t-shirt and lacy shorts. I asked if she was okay and what she needed. She said she needed to ask me a favor. I told her “sure, anything” as she sat down on my bed, I slid over for her. I asked her what she needed and she stammered and started to blush. I again asked her what the favor was and told her that she could ask me anything. That she was like a daughter to me. Finally she looked down and said that she was wondering if I would show her my cock. I was stunned and did not know what to say. She then told me that she wanted to see my cock so she could compare it with her boyfriends. She said that was the only cock she had ever seen and she wanted see if he was small or large. I told her that I did not really think that was right, and if any of the other girls came upstairs, I could get in a lot of trouble. She told me that the others were asleep and that she would not tell anyone. She started to beg me and told me that she would do “anything if I would just let her see my cock. Finally, after her begging and pleading with me I told her that I would let her see it if she would take her top off and let me see her sweet young tits. She agreed and quickly pulled her half shirt over her head. When I got a good look at those young firm tits, my cock started to stir in my shorts as the blood started to surge in my cock. I slid my boxers down and Hailey’s eyes got huge. She blurted, out “I knew that Davey was lying to me. His cock is not big or even average, He has a pencil dick.” She asked me if she could touch it and I told her that only if I could touch her tits. She agreed and reached out with her small hand and gently cupped my balls and rub my cock which by this time and grown to its 8 inch glory. As she continued to rub and stroke my cock, I was fondling her pert young tits. I got a little bolder and took my tongue and lightly flicked one of her hard nipples and then started to suck on them until they were rock hard. Hailey started to moan and with my other hand that was free, I reached down and started to rub her pussy though her thin lace shorts. I could feel the heat from her pussy though her shorts and panties and the crouch of her shorts were soaking wet from her pussy. I knew that I just had to taste that sweet nectar, so I gently pushed her back and started to pull her bottom off. She offered no resistance and lifted her hips to help. It was then that I got my first look at her gorgeous young slit. She had a slight wisp of hair that was neatly trimmed in a small triangle pointing to her love canal. I eagerly dove into her and savored her honey. As I explored her cunt with my tongue she started to moan and shake so I knew she was close to cumming. I continued to lap and swirl her tight young cunt and when I took her hard clit in between my teeth and gently nibbled it, she lost it and had a huge orgasm. I crawled towards her kissing my way across her stomach and tits, until I lay next to her and she rolled over and planted a huge kiss on my mouth. We continued to kiss until I could not stand it anymore I had to feel that sweet cunt around my raging 8 inch cock, so I rolled over and pulled her on top of me. She raised herself up, reached down and grabbed my cock with her tiny hands and guided it to her tight wet hot pussy. As the head gently parted her pussy lips, I watched it slowly start to disappear. Her pussy was tight and wet and the 3 inch diameter head of my cock was a tight fit inside her tiny hole. However, she was so wet from coming, as she lowered her weight down; her slick cunt engulfed my whole cock until her tiny 102 lbs frame was pressed tightly against me as I reached around to grab that tiny ass of hers. She looked down at our two connected bodies and smiled. She didn’t waste much time as she started to grind her hips and ride my cock for all it was worth. I laid there enjoying the feeling and watch my cock slide in and out of her young pussy as I played with her firm young tits.

We fucked for about ten minutes like this and then switched to doggie so I could view that sweet little ass that I had admired so many times that she had paraded around in front of me in her tiny bikini. As I placed the head of my cock against her gaping cunt, I couldn’t help but admire how small her ass really was. I slid my cock up and down along her wet slit teasing her and enjoying the view before I slammed my cock back into her. She squalled with delight as I pulled my slick cock all the way out and then I would slam it back into her gapping cunt. I teased her a few more times like this but I really had to get back to fucking this little goddess so I grabbed onto her small little hips and started fucking her little cunt. Admiring how every time I pulled back my cock, her cunt seemed to turn inside out and then I would plunge my cock back into to her. Her cunt was so tight and wet with each stroke her juices would seep down her thighs. As I watched my slick cock, I felt my balls start to tighten and churn and I knew that I wouldn’t be able to last much longer. The sight of our fucking was unbelievable so I really started to give her a hard fucking and she started to pant and moan. I knew that she was close and so was I. A few more hard thrust and I let loose blasting the inside of her cunt with my seed. I had never cum that much or that hard in my entire life. We both collapsed on the bed with my cock still buried deep inside her. As we laid there she kissed me again and told me that was so intense. She said Davey had never made her feel that way. As I softened and slipped out of her she got up and went into the bathroom. When she came back out she told me that my cum was till oozing from her. She got dressed, kissed me and asked if she could sleep with me all night. I told her she better not and that she had better go back to the other girls.

Pusher268
06-24-2009, 09:51 PM
As I laid there in my bed reliving the incredible time I just had fucking this hot little nymph, I heard my door start to creak open. I was about to scold Hailey and tell her she could not sleep in my bed when to my surprise in stepped Kelsey. She quickly stepped into my room and closed the door. I was shocked and was about to tell her she had to leave when she placed her finger over her lips said, “Shhh, don’t wake up the others.” I asked her what she needed and she looked at me with those big brown eyes and said that she woke up when Hailey came back and was worried that something was wrong. She then told me that Hailey had spilled the beans on our fucking and she needed a “favor” too.

I told her “sure”, I would be glad to help her anyway that I could and wondered what she needed. She then said, “Mr. B. could you teach me how to suck cocks? I looked at her and quizzed her as to why. She said that ever time she had given a boy at school a blow-job, they had complained how lousy she was. I thought to myself, how stupid kids were now days. If I had a hot young cheerleader sucking my cock, I would not be complaining.

I told her that I would be happy to help her out anyway that I could on one condition. She asked what that might be and I told her that I would only teach her if I could return the favor and perform oral sex on her as well. She giggled and started to remove her t-shirt. When the top came off I gazed at her perfectly formed tits and marveled at how perfect they really were. She was very tan from the many hours in the sun jogging, and playing soccer and her tits were white in contrast to her skin. They looked like two snowballs in a dark mud puddle. My cock was already hard and as she climbed onto the bed next to me, I removed my shorts to reveal my raging hard-on to her. She eagerly reached out and grasped it in her hands and started to pump it. I told her to slow down and let’s get down to the lesson. As she knelt down and placed my cock into her mouth she started to suck it like there was no tomorrow. I instructed her again to slow down, and to begin by gently swirling her tongue around the head and licking the underside like an ice cream cone. As she started to get the hang of it, I told her to not forget the balls and to gently lick and suck them. She was surprised that I was shaved down there and I informed her that I do that especially for this reason. She continued to lick and caress my cock and balls and then she placed about half of my cock in her sweet mouth and started to suck and slide her mouth and tongue over it creating a tight vacuum. I don’t know what those kids were complaining about, this little girl, certainly knew how to suck a cock. I knew that at this rate, I would not be able to hold on much longer and told her that I was about to cum. She increased the pressure until I unloading a thick gob of jism into the back of her throat. She eagerly swallowed it and then came up for air. She told me that she did not usually like the taste of semen, but mine was good. She asked me how she did and I told her that she was wonderful but not to forget our little agreement. She quickly stood up and pulled off her shorts revealing a completely shaved pussy. She then lay back on the bed, raised her knees and spread her legs revealing her luscious cunt for me to enjoy. I eagerly dove in to taste this sweet little vixen’s delightful little cunt. Her cunt smelled and tasted so sweet, I started to lap and enjoy this delightful honey. As I plunged my tongue in, I placed my fingers inside and started to finger fuck her and tongue fuck her together. Her hips started to rise and fall and she started to buck as I licked her clit and rubbed my finger over her g-spot. She then grabbed my head and pulled me into her smothering me as she was cumming. I tried to pull back so that I could breathe, but she had a good grip on me. I thought to myself, well, if I am going to die, I could not think of a better way to go. With my mouth and nose buried in the pussy of a young nimble vixen. Her pussy started to convulse and spasm and she let go of my head in the final throws of ecstasy. She laid there panting and trying to catch her breath, with beads of sweat rolling off her tits and face. She started to fan herself with her hand gasping and telling me that she had never felt that way before. I was rock hard again, and knew that there was no way that I was going to let this hottie leave my bed without fucking her. I crawled up, grabbed my cock, lined it up to the entrance of her pussy and slid it all the way in till our pelvis’s met. I then pulled my cock out tapped the head on her cunt lips, rubbed it up and down her wet slit and then slid it in again until I bottomed out. I grabbed her ankles, and raised them up and placed a pillow under her hips so that we had a perfect angle for fucking. I started to really fuck her increasing my pace. Since I had just cum twice, I knew that I was good for a while. I continued to fuck her in this position, with long deep thrust, feeling every inch of this incredible cunt. Beads of sweat continued to roll off of her as I pounded her tight wet snatch. Finally, I felt her cunt muscles tighten around my shaft so I increased my pace jack hammering her cunt until I released my load into her. I didn’t think that after cumming so many times already, I would have any left but as I pulled out of her cunt, I saw my cum leaking out of her. She felt it and reached down with her hand and wiped it up and slid the finger into her mouth. This was such an incredible sight that I leaned down gave her a deep kiss tasting the mixture of her cunt juices and my jism in her mouth.

We spooned together for a few moments, as I lightly kissed her neck and held her tits until I realized that she needed to get back with the other girls. I suggested that we take a quick shower and that she needed to get back. We went into my shower where we fucked a second time and then she dressed and went back downstairs to the other girls.

Part III

Pusher268
06-24-2009, 09:52 PM
I went back to my bed, completely spent and completely satisfied let alone in complete shock having just fucked two horny young girls. Guys can only dream and fantasize about fucking young girls, I had just lived it. As I lay there, totally exhausted I started to drift off to sleep, when suddenly I was aware of someone else in my bed with me. I felt a pair of tits rubbing against me and felt a hand reaching through the fly of my boxers pulling and rubbing on my cock. I immediately became fully awake sat up and turned on the light to stare into the large tits of Kimmie. I was about to tell her that she needed to get out of here and go back to her own bed when I got a good look at those large tits and the pout on her lips. She looked at me and said, “Mr. B. I got worried when Kelsey didn’t come back so I started looking for her and I saw you and Kelsey together, and was wondering if you would teach me how to fuck?” I looked at her and puzzled and asked what she meant by that? She told me that she had never fucked anyone and was embarrassed to try because she didn’t know what to do. Or even if she was doing it right. She said that she did not want to be known as a “bad lay” so she was wondering if I would teach her how to fuck. I started to chuckle a little which upset her. I assured her that I was not laughing at her but could not believe that she wanted me to teach her. She pleaded and said that Kelsey had told her how incredible she felt. She said she wanted to feel that way and didn’t want boys to make fun of her. I could not believe that this was happening to me. Not only had I just had the incredible experience of fucking two of my daughters friends, now I had the opportunity to fuck a third and take her cherry at the same time.

I told her that I would be happy to show her a few things but that we really needed to keep this between us. I gently pushed her down on the bed and started to kiss those beautiful tits of hers. They were bigger and fuller than the other two girls they were the size of melons and the nipples were large and full as well. Her body was firm, and her legs were tone and tan. As I gently sucked on her tits I reached down and started to rub her pussy through her shorts, I took her hand and placed it on my cock and she instinctively, started to stroke it through my boxers. We continued to fondle and kiss and I felt her cunt getting warmer and soft moans were coming from her throat with each stroke or kiss. As I licked and kissed my way down her body I could not believe how nice she smelled. I started to peel her boy’s boxer shorts off and I got my first glimpse of heaven. I lightly started out by kissing and licking her inner thighs, stomach, knees, purposely avoiding her pussy. I would lightly graze the outer lips of her cunt and noticed with each light caress, her cunt would become more swollen in anticipation of our coupling. She would sigh and arch her back as I continued to lightly tease her with my tongue and fingertips. Finally, I inserted a finger into her snatch and felt how wet and tight she was. Her cunt griped my finger like a vise and I wondered how I was ever going to get my cock in her. As I continued to lick, suck and finger fuck her she got wetter and wetter and I felt that she was ready for me. I guided my cock at the entrance and slid the head up and down her wet juicy slit before letting it slide inside. Her cunt was so tight I did not think that I could get my cock into her. I gently pushed and she gripped my ass and pulled me as I entered her. When I reached her hymen, I stopped and slowly pulled my cock out of her and sliding it back into her. The grip on my cock was incredible but with each stroke she was able to comfortably fuck, when I felt that she was into our shallow fucking, I pulled out and then slammed my cock completely into her virgin cunt. She was so turned on that she did not even notice that I had broken her cherry. I looked down at my slick cock plunging in and out and saw a slight trickle of blood on it mixed with her juices. She was incredibly tight and slick but she was also very enthusiastic. She kept swaying her hips and in a low voice moaned “yes, yes, that feels so good, yes, yes, oh yes, Mr. B. yes.” We fucked like this for a little while until she came, then switched to reverse cowgirl. Her waist length blonde hair falling down her back lightly brushing my face and her firm young ass moving up and down as she eagerly fucked my cock. When she came in that position, we switched again with both of us lying on our sides with me behind her holding on to those large tits and pounding away at her tight young no longer virgin cunt. Kimmie came a third time while we were in this position, and as unbelievable as it sounds, I still had not cum so we switched positions again with her leaning over the edge of the bed as I plowed her from behind. She really enjoyed this position and with each stroke would move her ass back and forth or grind it from side to side. I was able to reach around and grab her tits or hold on to that firm round hips and ass as I plunged my hard 8 inches in and out of her slick wet cunt. The site of my cock fucking this virgin cunt was the most incredible site I have ever seen. After Kimmie had cum for the fourth time I knew that I had to fuck those incredible tits of hers. I pulled out and told her to lie down on here back, I straddled her and placed my cock still slick from her freshly de-flowered cunt between her two large tits and started to fuck them. I grabbed a pillow and placed it under her head and with each stroke; she would lick or suck the head of my swollen cock. The site of her supple mouth and hard tits gripping my cock sent me over the edge for yet another incredible orgasm of the evening. I shot my load and hit her on the face. She eagerly opened up her mouth so she could take my spewing cock into it and lick up my cum.

I rolled off her again but relishing at the incredible night I had just spent, unable to move. She reached for my cock gently stroking it, telling me how wonderful that was the best thing she had ever done and wondered why she had waited so long. She got dressed and as she was leaving she kissed me and asked me if we could do it again real soon.

The next morning, I reluctantly, got up and fixed the girls some breakfast. They each came into the kitchen happy and gave me a soft kiss on the cheek and said, “Morning Mr. B.” They ate there breakfast of crepe’s and fresh fruit and were laughing and talking about how much fun this sleepover had been and asked if they could have this a weekly occurrence. I told them I had no objection. Tammy my daughter though was not so enthusiastic. She seemed a little upset and put off by her friends that morning. When the girls had all showered and cleaned up they left with plans for the next sleep over in the not too distant future. After I had cleaned up the breakfast dishes and straightened up around the house, I went up to Tammy’s room to find her sitting on her bed. I asked her what was bothering her but she insisted that it was nothing. Finally, she blurted out to me, “Why don’t you love me?” This caught me completely by surprise and I was shocked she would even think this way. I looked her in the eye and asked her why she would think this? She started sobbing and blurted out “you fucked all of my friends by you didn’t fuck me!? I came into your room last night and you wouldn’t even wake up to fuck me. I sucked and rubbed your cock and you didn’t move she sobbed.

I was shocked that my little angel had come into my room let alone sucked on my cock. I was so exhausted after fucking her three friends; I didn’t even know she was there, let alone sucking on my cock. I was dead to the world. I tried to comfort her and explained to her that I was so tired and also, that it was wrong for her and I to fuck she looked at me and asked me why it was okay to fuck her friends but not her. Didn’t I think she was pretty or good enough to want to fuck? I told her I thought she was beautiful and reached out to embrace her and hold her. Feeling my little girl’s tight body next to mine and smelling her hair, her soft chest against me, I started to get aroused until my dick was pressing against Tammy’s rib cage. She stepped back and saw the tent in my shorts and smiled and said, “You do think I’m pretty, don’t you?” I reached out and pulled her close to me again and she reached down and started to rub my cock. I stepped back and pulled her shirt over her head to reveal my little girls nimble, pert tits. They were exquisite. They were perfectly round and pointed. No sag in them. She was a good 34 B. Not too big but also not too small, I started to rub and caress them and then in one swoop I picked her up and carried her upstairs to my bedroom.

When we got to my bed, I gently laid her down and continued to knead and kiss her breast. Her nipples were instantly hard and as I teased them with my teeth, my little girl started to whisper, “Oh daddy, that feels so nice.” As she continued to rub and stroke my cock, she undid my belt and pulled my cock out the pre-cum made my cock slick and she was doing a nice job fisting it. I stopped her for a moment to remove my shorts and underwear and she quickly removed her pants as well. As she slid off her little lace panties, I saw for the first time my little girls snatch. Her pussy was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen on this earth. It was small and pink. Her vulva lips were slightly engorged and puffy with a little glisten to them. I knelt down and pressed nose between her legs so that I could take a big whiff of her aroma and smell her sweetness before I dove my tongue into my little girl’s hot snatch. As my tongue knifed its way into her slit, I tasted the sweet nectar that was my little girl for the first time. Words cannot explain how sweet and juicy she was. I no sooner started to lap up her juices when she started to buck her hips from her first orgasm. I turned her around so that we were in a 69 and continued to eat her snatch as I felt my little girl’s mouth on my swollen cock for the first time. Her soft lips slid over the head of my shaft as she started to suck my cock and stroke it. I started to forget about her pussy on my mouth for a moment because the feeling of her mouth on my dick was almost hypnotic. I quickly came back to reality when she stopped sucking and asked me “why did you stop? Am I hurting you?” I told her no, it’s the opposite, and her mouth feels so good. I went back to eating my Tammy’s young pussy as she continued to lick, suck and caress my cock and balls. Tammy came a second time and stopped sucking on my cock. She tensed up, closed her eyes and started to squeal, “Oh shit” then started to convulse and shake. That was when my balls tightened up and I erupted shooting a load of cum hitting Tammy right in the face. She quickly opened her mouth and started to lick and drink my cum as it poured from my cock.

I was still rock hard and ready so I turned her on her back and aimed my cock towards her pleasure hole. As my tool got closer, the reality hit me that I was about to fuck my own daughter. There she was lying on her back, her legs spread wide open inviting her daddy to plunge his cock into her and fuck her silly. As the head of my cock head spread her pussy lips I could not help being mesmerized by the site of my 8 inch tool entering my little girl. As it slowly disappeared into her slick moist hole, I knew that I was in Nirvana. As I sank in to her she locked her ankles around my waist so she could get my cock deeper into her.

There was no patience on either part, we were not about to take it slow, we just started to lustfully fuck. I lunged my cock in to her and then pulled it out, I plunged my cock into her, again and again and she raised her hip to meet my every thrust. Harder and harder we drove our bodies together, she kept hissing at me “Fuck me daddy, and Fuck your little girl.” “Drive that hard cock into me. Fill me with your hot cum daddy.” This was my sweet little girl saying these things. If I wasn’t so filled with lust at the site of my cock plunging into her tight snatch, I might have been in shock. We continued in our savage fuck, when I felt her cunt tighten its clamp around my cock in the most intense orgasm I have ever seen a woman have. Her eyes rolled back into her head, her throat let out a low gurgle and she started to pant and moan and I could feel her heart pounding through her chest walls. This set me off, as I drove my dick in to her tightening cunt, mashing our pubic bones together I erupted into her as she collapsed under me. Her legs went limp and her arms dropped to her side. She was utterly spent and so was I. I could not move, nor did I really want to. Her pussy continued to spasm around my softening cock and she slowly, brought her hand up and started to gently run her fingers through the hair on my head. My cock eventually, slipped out of her pussy with a slight plop, and I looked down at her gaping cunt where my cock had been moments before. I could still see the walls and lips of her cunt quivering with short little spasms.

I rolled off of her and she curled up in my arms and we both fell asleep. When we awoke, she kissed me passionately, we showered together. Afterwards we got dressed and I helped her move her things into my bedroom.

The next weekend, Kelsey, Hailey, and Kimmie arrived for another sleepover, only this time, we all shared the same bed, where there was little sleeping but lots of fucking.

April
06-24-2009, 09:59 PM
Thanks for the hot new addition.

mdinsmore
06-24-2009, 10:23 PM
awsome story

Landy
06-24-2009, 11:02 PM
This is a nicely constructed very sexy story but it would be easier to read if the paragraphs where broken up into more manageable chucks.
I am now off to read part three.

mdinsmore
06-24-2009, 11:19 PM
awsome again...look forward to III

mdinsmore
06-24-2009, 11:43 PM
thx good story.

LostInSpace
06-25-2009, 12:06 AM
love this story cant wait to goto the others

LostInSpace
06-25-2009, 12:09 AM
why couldnt this happen to me

LostInSpace
06-25-2009, 12:19 AM
such a good daughter

Luckymann
06-25-2009, 05:35 AM
If this is any indication, this is going to be one hot series of tales. I look forward to reading the other parts.

Luckymann
06-25-2009, 05:46 AM
This story just gets hotter.

Luckymann
06-25-2009, 06:08 AM
No, she's not a good daughter. She's a great daughter with some fine, beautiful, and horny friends. What a delicious weekend it's going to be. Thanks for sharing.

delehas45
06-27-2009, 10:54 AM
cant wait for more this is goin to be a great line of stories

Pureg
06-29-2009, 06:38 AM
Good second part, look forward to reading part 3 :)

thyge
06-29-2009, 10:07 PM
I'm waiting for part III. Thanks

TNTrp
06-30-2009, 03:48 PM
That is an awesome story so far! Thanks

TNTrp
06-30-2009, 04:02 PM
That was a great story! Thanks

tab68ou1
06-30-2009, 06:50 PM
Great story can not wait to hear about the next sleep over.

otherguy
06-30-2009, 08:34 PM
A great start to what I expect to be a great series.

king1ong
07-01-2009, 10:12 AM
nice story... i like it a lot.

saintman
07-01-2009, 02:38 PM
fantastic

nosleeves21
07-01-2009, 09:51 PM
awesome story

metslane
07-20-2009, 07:26 AM
Good Story! thanks

metslane
07-20-2009, 07:35 AM
Good Story! thanks

metslane
07-20-2009, 07:45 AM
Great story and great series! Well done!

ohiomikep
07-20-2009, 05:17 PM
very hot - thanks for taking the time.

coolguy010
07-21-2009, 01:40 PM
looking forward to more parts to this saga are you having fun with the,m? :P

frankjohnmoore
07-21-2009, 09:10 PM
great story going to read the other 2 asap

frankjohnmoore
07-21-2009, 09:18 PM
thanks i am off to read part 3, great story,

frankjohnmoore
07-21-2009, 09:40 PM
that was a great story maybe we can have a few more weekends, thanks

donaldt69
07-22-2009, 06:57 PM
Very nice story

donaldt69
07-22-2009, 07:04 PM
It just gets hotter and hotter

coyotewar6979
07-23-2009, 04:15 PM
great story

Luke X246
07-23-2009, 10:48 PM
great stories! will you post more weekends? would be intresting.

doublea74
07-24-2009, 06:27 PM
I want a weekend like that!

Reaper
07-26-2009, 10:16 AM
Excellent writing very erotic.....thanks

desporado69
08-07-2009, 04:21 PM
Here is an idea, a part 2.1 story on what happen in the shower

ohiomikep
08-07-2009, 04:44 PM
good story - keep it up!

anomity
08-07-2009, 04:51 PM
love it

anomity
08-07-2009, 04:55 PM
=) wonderful

anomity
08-07-2009, 05:06 PM
I loved the ending to this, absolutely loved it nice work!!

kempo242
08-12-2009, 08:28 AM
Loved it reading the next two now. hope they are just as good.

kempo242
08-12-2009, 08:44 AM
Agreed nice ending. It left it open for more and it left it to end just the way it is. Kinda like the saprano's only question is what will you do cause we all know what they diid.

Atrez
08-19-2009, 09:52 PM
thanks for the story

Atrez
08-19-2009, 09:59 PM
very impressive story

alstan109
08-20-2009, 04:39 PM
so good

phogga
08-20-2009, 04:55 PM
Hot little story.

phogga
08-20-2009, 04:59 PM
Nice little addition to your story.

youngguitar
08-20-2009, 07:50 PM
thanks for that

youngguitar
08-20-2009, 07:51 PM
dont stop

Kojack1978
08-23-2009, 12:01 PM
Good story, cant wait till part III.

SkaSkandal
08-31-2009, 01:14 AM
Great Story cant wait to read more!

Redfox1963
08-31-2009, 08:08 AM
Excellent Story, Keep up the Great work!!!!!!!!

randy66
09-01-2009, 05:53 PM
nobody ever heard of prego?

art1239
09-02-2009, 08:11 PM
good story

Pusher268
09-03-2009, 04:17 PM
Ever heard of a vasectomy?

bike_josh
09-07-2009, 09:58 PM
great story, but I don't really want to hear about how big your cock is. but that's just me.

lucidmez
09-13-2009, 09:02 PM
Nice job, I hope he gets to do the other 3!

lucidmez
09-13-2009, 09:18 PM
Very nice. Two down and two to go!!!

terryrayc
09-14-2009, 01:06 PM
great story

terryrayc
09-14-2009, 01:09 PM
very nice

terryrayc
09-14-2009, 01:14 PM
good ending.

Stonecutter
09-21-2009, 07:23 AM
Tis a very good story at the moment, cannot wait to see Parts 2 and 3

Stonecutter
09-21-2009, 07:26 AM
Hope you don't take this the wrong way but I did prefer the 1st part. Better written in my view. Still, it's a good story and I look forward to reading 3

cajun
09-24-2009, 09:25 PM
whens part 2 and 3 and 4 going to be here? awesome story hope my girls have friends like that when they get older@@@

ironeagle2
10-01-2009, 04:36 PM
love it great start

ironeagle2
10-01-2009, 04:39 PM
keeps getting better

mffmnchr
10-03-2009, 09:59 PM
looking forward to more

mffmnchr
10-03-2009, 10:02 PM
:omg

mffmnchr
10-03-2009, 10:28 PM
:icon007:

supban
10-04-2009, 08:52 PM
Hot story. Looking forward to more.

g14929
10-16-2009, 11:57 PM
more please

g14929
10-16-2009, 11:59 PM
nice

cicero33
10-20-2010, 01:08 PM
a very nice storry

kieran
11-17-2010, 03:59 PM
Love this story would be better if the paragraphs were split up a bit more as I kept reading the same line over and over again not that I mind reading this story over and over again. Good work :D

kooper
11-17-2010, 07:49 PM
hot hot hot

Schnepfe
11-23-2010, 08:56 AM
hot. Thanks

NightShadow89
11-23-2010, 10:57 AM
Incredibly hot story! Could use a bit more paragraphing though.

Davey23666
07-01-2011, 11:23 AM
Great story, definitely one of the hottest I've ever read.

BROCK SAMSON
07-04-2011, 08:26 AM
A great story; the grammar is poor, but the story itself is hot. A little editing and this would be fantastic.

loobinator69
12-04-2011, 09:11 PM
great story. (at least part 1 is) looking forward to the others.

loobinator69
12-05-2011, 08:30 PM
all very good chapters

tetris007
03-11-2012, 10:19 AM
great story

Veridon
03-13-2012, 02:40 PM
Awesome story good work

ynglvr
06-10-2012, 10:01 AM
I LOVE sleepover stories...thanks

penisbutt
06-15-2012, 10:55 AM
wow! fantastic writing

kingwolf
06-15-2012, 08:12 PM
excellent!!! more!!!

lightning022
06-29-2012, 10:50 PM
Absolutly amazing.

tetris007
08-20-2012, 07:58 AM
amazingly well constructed story. Wouldnt mind seeing some of them together, or spread over several days. Very nice description of the girls.

jonbick234
10-01-2012, 10:51 PM
This is a very good story, but I agree with landy. But I thought it was great overall. Thanks for sharing.

corey_cum
10-02-2012, 07:59 PM
Incredible.

SandraLuv
11-02-2012, 09:41 AM
oohhh my .... you really shouldn't be fucking your daughter's girlfriends. Hmmm, but it is obvious you enjoyed yourself I see.