PDA

View Full Version : Hot Office Nights

eryika010
06-25-2009, 11:29 PM
New town, new job, big building and I'm in charge of it. Otis Martin maintance engineer, fancy name for janitor. The pay was good and maybe I would meet a sexy business woman. The main tent of this building was this big consulting company.

Well it's my first day and standing here out front won't get this large building clean. Wow, what a heavenly scent, then a vision of loveliness came into view. Long black hair, brown complexion, awesome smile, dressed in a Ann Taylor business suit, firm breast and hips that would make any man take a second look.

She walked like she owned the place and spoke to every one on her way to the elevator. Man, would I love to have some of that as the doors to the elevator closed. Maybe I will see her in one of the offices later.

I found the equipment room and started my work. I could tell it was going to be a long first day. Since buying out the contract I had to get to know the lay of the land so to speak.

The job was pretty challenging and the day went by. Around nine pm I made it to the top floor. Four huge offices covered the this top floor. This must be where the big shoots work.

CEO M. Bradly, EO J. Harris, CFO S. Evans and SO. T. Jihad I had an in depth interview with that guy. These offices were plush, big open face desk, long sofa's, nice art and there own private restrooms.

I was cleaning the CFO's restroom when I heard the main door open and close. I heard the door lock and the blinds being shut. I peaked out to see her. The sexy business woman I had seen earlier as she sat at her desk. She got on the phone and turned on the computer.

She made a few calls while she surfed the net. She took off her jacket, flung it over to the sofa and loosened a few buttons on her white silk blouse. She sat back in her plush big leather chair. The phone rang and she answered, Sheryl speaking, how may I help you. So, her name is Sheryl, what a lovely name for a lovely woman.

Now the door to the restroom was off to the side, but, I had a full view of everything she was doing. I turned the light out and remained very still as I peak through the cracked door. Sheryl hung up the phone and got into reading something on the computer.

Her expression changed, like a switch was turned. She went from a business demeanor to this highly aroused look. I don't know what she was reading, but, what ever it was. Sheryl was really turned on by it. It looked to be some kind of story.

As she read I noticed she was rubbing her breast. Her hand slid over her fullness. Her fingers found her swelling nipple. She caressed it, stroked it and lightly pinched her nipple. The more she read and touched her breast, the hotter she became. The outside wasn't good enough any longer. As she slippd her hand inside her silk blouse.

The story must of been getting good as her other hand went insde her pants. I couldn't believe this hot, sexy business women was getting off right before my eyes. My cock strained agaist my pants as I watched her please her self. A few times I watched her eyes roll back in her head from the pleasure she was giving her self.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better. Sheryl got up and stripped her clothes off. Dnky black silk matching bra and panties. There goes the bra, man what a nice set of titties. Sheryl is a sex goddess, man is she hot. The panties were sheer g-string all silk and they fit her well.

Sheryl eased back into her chair and continued to read her story. As she read one hand played with her nipple. The other hand reached into her desk drawer and pulled out a silver vibrator. Nothing huge, but , a nice size. I imagine she uses it from time to time betwen getting a hard cock.

She leanded all the way back into her chair proped her do me heels up on the edge of that chair. I got a good look at her nice phat, moist pussy. I wanted to yell dayumm, so bad. The lips of her pussy full and inviting. It was partaily shaven. Her clit swollen, pink and begging to be sucked.

She pulled her sheer silk panties to the side and slid her silver vibrator into her wanting pussy. She was so wet it just went up her pussy. She closed her eyes and slowly pumped the vibrator in and out .....in and out. Sheryl developed a slow, study pace.

My cock was throbbing like crazy as I watch this beauty fuck her pussy. She closed her eyes as she worked that vibrator in and out. I begain to pump my dick at the same pace. But, when I was about to nut, I becme brave. I took off all my clothes and with my raging hard I walked out of her restroom.

She didn't notice me standing there pumping my cock for a few minutes. But, when she opened her eyes there I was. She blinked a few times, I guess to make sure she wasn't dreaming. How did you get here, she asked? Does it really matter, I responed. As I nealt down between her shapely thighs.

Dayummm.....that was smooth, she whispered. As my lips enclosed her quivering love button. I took the vibrator from her as I sucked on her clit. I slowly fucked her pussy with her vibrator as my tongue did slow circles around her love button. Sheryl began to moan softly as I ran my tongue along those soft pussy lips.

I tossed the vibrator and replaced it with three fingers. It took me a minute to work them into Sheryl's tight pussy. Her moans were more intense now. I sucked hard on her clit while pumping her pussy with my three fingers. She pulled my head into her as she neared climax.

That's when I jammed my fingers into her twitching pussy as far as they would go. Her pussy clamped down on my fingers as she exploded. She splashed my fingers with her sweet juices, I caressed her clit as fast as I could to hieghtend her orgasm.YESSSSSSSS.......OH......YESSSSSS... suck my clit, she demanded. Her hips bucking wildly as the climax flowed through her.

Mmmmmm.........that was amazing, she offered. As her orgasm subsided I slipped my wet fingers from her wet coochie. With her watching I began to lick my fingers clean. Wow, your such a nasty man, and it's turning me on, Sheryl told me. As I cleaned each finger from the sweet nectar she splashed them with.

Sheryl watched with lusting eyes as I licked her juices from my fingers. That's when I pulled her from her chair, bent her over her nice big desk. I took aim with my hard cock and pushed past those soft pussy lips. I enjoyed pushing my nine inch cock into her wet, tight pussy.

Sheryl's twat sucked my penis deep inside her, all the way up to my nut sack. I loved seeing her nipples teased by the coolness of her desk. As my long cock throbbed in her tight pussy.

I began to long dick her pussy, pulling it out to where only the tip was being massaged by her clutching cunt. Then I would slamm my cock back in. My palvis would jar her very soft ass while my cock would throb deep in her. It wasn't long before I was pumping my dick in and out of her tender pussy.

Yes......fuck that pussy, she told me. Fuck that pussssssscy......... mmmm........ fuck my pussssy, Sheryl moaned. Yeah, baby, I'm gonna dick that sweet pussy down. Ms. Sheryl you got some damm good pussy, I said throatly. My nut sack slapped her sweet ass over and over. As I hit that pussy from the back. Sheryl really loved being fuck from behind as she met my every thrust.

I couldn't believe how good my balls felt rubbing and smacking her ass. Sheryl's pussy was amazingly tight and tender. The way it sucked and clung to my dick drove me wild. She had me moaning her name. Ahh...Sheryl....Ah....Sheryl....damm.... gurl, you got the sweetest pussy, I told her.

We go at it well over an hour and it took all I had not to erupt in her tight pussy. I had to slow it down to make it last, I wanted it to last. I may never get the chance to fuck this hot pussy again.

It took all I had to pull out of that good pussy and I fell back into her plush leather chair. Sheryl whipped around with need in her eyes as she straddled my dick that was sticking sriaght up. Oh....it was so erotic how she eased her self down my hard cock.

Her pussy muscles worked my dick as she whispred in my ear. Your a good lover, she told me. You have a nice dick and your tongue is awesome as she rode my prick. She also told me, I was only the fifth man that has fucked her pussy.

That turned me on and I stood up with her still on my cock. I bounced that sweet pussy up and down on my cock. Sheryl kissed my ears,neck and lips as she clung to me. Your pussy is so good......your pussy is so good. Yesssss.....give my that tight pussy.......give me that pusssscy. Sheryl worked her hips from side to side as I pumped her cunt with my nine.

I laid her back on her desk with her hips hanging off the end. I placed her legs over my shoulders giving me unlimited access to pound that pussy. That's just what I did useing her legs as support, I pounded my cock into Sheryl's pussy. I'm cummmming.....I'm cummming.....she yelled. But, I wasn't ready yet. I kept fucking her right through her orgasm.

Just when I thought her climax ended, I began to stroke her clit with my thumb. She jumped, moaned and tossed her head from side to side as the pleasure overwhelmed her. I was nearing eruption as Sheryl's pussy doulbled clutched my dick. One last thrust and we both erupted together. This is the best pussy ever........ and I collapsed on her. We kissed softly and cuddlefor awhile. She left and I finished off that floor. From time to time I get a call to clean her office late nights and we polish her big desk.

P.S. Please let me know what you think.

Eartis E. Beck III

April
06-25-2009, 11:52 PM
That was definitely some hot and sexy late night fun… wish I was in that position now instead of the mountain of paperwork I seem to be hiding under :)

Thanks for another hot new addition.

king1ong
07-01-2009, 10:17 AM
nice story.

surfguy17
07-01-2009, 03:32 PM
wow that was a really good story. keep up the good work.

frankjohnmoore
10-06-2009, 11:25 PM
that was a very nice story, well written and easy to read.

rmreading
12-15-2010, 07:32 AM
A man working his way to the top quickly... Well told!