PDA

View Full Version : You've got No Fist in your Glove (A father and military brat story)

latinspin
06-29-2009, 08:46 AM
Now, I just get him to sign on this dotted line here, and I’m in; I thought regarding the yellow piece of paper in my hand. It was a permission slip to join a new youth Boxing club on post. He had to sign it, I mean, boxing is manly and promotes stamina and courage and; … Oh hell who was I kidding, I just wanted to join because I figured it would make him proud of me. Maybe he would start to treat me more like, my older brother Brian, who just happen to be great at anything physical (go figure). Well this was my chance. Brian was out of town hunting with my uncle Ted , and I had my dad all to myself, and I wasn’t about to waste this opportunity to gain some brownie points.

One of the advantages of living on Ft. Meade was that everything you needed was right there at the PX, I figured I’d stop in first and check out some boxing equipment, you know so he would think I was really serious about this, and had been thinking on it for some time. Yeah I covered my ass good. You don’t know my dad, he could take one glance at a federal agent and tell if he were lying.

Reaching the duplex I shared with my dad and brother, I gently opened the storm door, you know so I could see what he was doing first, and kind of catch him off guard. Trust me everything matters when your trying to get someone to do something you want, learned that from my dad too.

I don’t give a damn what he’s got planned you tell Sgt. Peterson that I said he had better be there at 2100 hours or else, barked my dad as he slammed down the phone receiver causing ashes from his cigar to fall generously on his pillowcase.

He had not noticed me standing there yet which was unusual. So I got cold feet and started to come back later, but I considered again, and I figured It would be better to strike while I have the advantage.
Hi dad how was your day, there’s this paper you got to sign, every day after school , and the gloves only cost 40 dollars, all the boys are doing it, ok? …. Oh that was great, all that planning , boy! I realized I was doing a piss poor job , so I just stopped talking and held out the wrinkled sweat stained piece of paper, like a little kid trying to get his parents permission to eat a cookie that he had already taken from the jar.

What do we have here, my dad said with an inquisitive look on his face. Charles Parker , my dad was actually a really nice person, just military crazy well you would have had to be an Army brat to know what I mean.

He studied the paper looking at me over the top from time to time as If he were trying to read my thoughts.
Heyal No! He said, You’ll get killed, or worse brake some bone they ain’t even discovered yet. Dam it, he would have never talked to Brian like that I was so sick of this crap. And I was preparing to tell him so, letting him know that I wasn’t gonna take it anymore, and that I wanted equal treatment, and that I’m capable of taking care of myself, and…. Instead tears just started to well up in my eyes, making them look like they had little green pieces of broken glass in them, big ones.

Oh hell, here we go, don’t do that now , son It’s just that your not like those other boys, I mean they will really hurt you. Couldn’t you just join the Choir or something….
The Choir, oh that was it, I inhaled deeply getting a good start on the balling state of hysteria I was about to announce to the entire base. When my dad quickly said ok ! Ok I’ll sign, stopping me in mid exhalation.
Smooth ! it worked just like I had planed, yeah right .

As my dad turned his back bending down to grab a pen from his night stand to sign the paper, I quickly rubbed my eyes trying to erase any evidence that I had almost reacted like a little bitch. I put on my best false smile as I said now all you got to do is teach me what to do. My dad’s eyes rolled back in his head and his complexion turned kinda green all of a sudden, like he was about to be sick.

Are you alright dad I said with great concern in my voice. I’m fine son he said, I just need a drink , that’s all, and walked past me headed toward the kitchen. I think that went well , I thought to myself as I smiled , folding up the worn piece of paper,and stuck it in my pocket.

Day one: In my dad’s friends garage. This guy had everything , it looked like he brought the whole gym home. Guess he didn’t need a place to park his car I thought swinging my arms back and forth bouncing my new gloves together in an absent minded, melodious state.

Now pay attention son my dad said with a look of " oh lord how’d I get myself into this" , on his face . He just kept shaking his head as he looked at me. I on the other hand was smiling my ass off, I was so happy, he was paying attention to me, ….me!

Ok now the f irst thing you gotta learn is how to block. And then there’s ’ your foot work ,and be careful not to look off ..…. This verbal tutorial went on for what seemed like hours. So I finally said uh dad.. when are we going to actually box?

Oh yeah that, oh ok, he stammered . Ok put your feet here, and hold your gloves up like this, another six or seven days to passed. It’s was getting dark and my dad’s friend Tom was pulling into his drive. Getting out of his car he said “well what kind of progress have you guys made?” As my dad prepared to say something Tom’s cell phone rang. Hello he answered.

I guess my dad figured this was a good opportunity to escape embarrassment, over the fact that we really hadn’t gotten anywhere. Hit me, he snarled under his voice. What I said? Hit me, hit me hard damit he growled a bit louder, but not enough so that Tom could hear him. So I punched him, what the hell was that he whispered harshly , You’ve got no fist in you glove boy, when I looked at him with a blank expression he explained, you hit like a damn girl !

That was it! Ok you wana real punch you got it, here goes. My dad was still bent down trying to talk in my ear, but just as I pulled my fist back intending on impressing him with a hard blow to the jaw, he stood up.
Oh well that wasn’t his jaw, but it did take him down. Ted winced with an ( oh shit that’s gotta hurt look on his face,) as my dad buckled, and crumbled to the garage floor, holding his groin like he was trying to keep his all his goods from standing up, and running off by themselves . Muther Fuck! My dad hollered .

Next scene me and my dad in the car, headed back home in total silence, him glancing over at me from time to time with a fake grin trying to act like everything was cool. Damn, it wasn’t my fault I thought to myself as we pulled into our driveway, I was just trying to do what he told me to.

The way my dad half slid from his car seat, and the fact that never stood up totally straight the whole time he was headed to the door, made my think hey, maybe he’s really hurt.
As my father continued limping into the house the phone rang, man he was always on the phone with someone. I walked behind him until he entered his bed room and picked up the tele . Yeah, he said with a raspy voice.

I in turn went to my room. Kicking my shoes off , I thought maybe this was not such a good idea, I mean I didn’t really want to get the shit beat out of me . All I wanted was for my dad to pay more interest in me , but not that bad.

As I was walking towards my dad’s bedroom he hollered “hey son come in here,” I immediately sped up my shuffle. Upon reaching his doorway I froze in confusion. There sat my dad still talking on the phone but his gym shorts, and jock strap (that had no cup in it, duh!) were around his ankles.

He gestured for me to come over to him, when I hesitated, he covered the bottom of the phone and mouthed now! So I did as I was told. Still covering the phone holding it away from his head , he whispered check them out, the boys, makes sure ones not swollen, and went back to talking like that was a good enough explanation!

Oh this was rich, not only was it the first time he had ever let me see him naked, but he wanted me to explore his big hairy nut sack. I still hesitated, and he lifted both eyebrows like I had seen him do , on more than one occasion to me, or my brother which basically translated into (Now, or else I’m gonna stomp a mud hole in you ass!)

I reached out and gently clutched the fury bag and lifted it .revealing the beginning of his ass crack. Shit I couldn’t believe I was doing this. Part of me, was just as excited by what I was doing, as I was embarrassed .

After I had my hands on them he just spread his legs wider and laid all the way back, placing one hand behind his head, and continued to talk to whoever.

As I continued to probe not knowing exactly what I was looking for, I noticed motion just out of my range of vision, elevating my head up some I saw that it was his cock jumping , it had gotten hard now and was thick as a summer sausage it jerked and convulsed like it was trying to free itself from his groin.

I tried to ignore this and continue whatever it was I was suppose to be doing, but I had become entranced with his organ. I again risk looking up over his genital region to see what he was doing.. Shit he was still talking on the phone, gesturing like he had forgotten I was even down there. I risked lifting a finger running it up the long bone running the length of his under shaft, to the swollen knob. When I reached the head it was slippery with leaking semen , and throbbing . I played in it’s lubrication for a while noticing how it jumped harder when I rubbed the area just under his slit a certain way.

By now I was in another world I had grasped his cock with my thumb and fingers and was slowly literally jacking him off, retracting the skin all the way and then pulling it back to totally cover the huge swollen pink cap. Just as I was getting real comfortable his legs jerked , and he half set up as he was said "alright then I’ll take care of it."

Shit he was getting off the phone, as I tried to gain my balance and steady myself so I could get up and run, my right hand (slippery with precum ) slid on the hardwood floor, causing me to fall into the nightstand. Oh but I still got the hell out of Dodge .

Upon reaching my room it took me exactly 4 seconds to strip to my underwear, hit the lights, and jump under the covers laying there motionless like I had been sleep for hours.

As I lay there, ( my heart beating as rapidly as a small rabbit’s) , I was thinking , damn just because he wasn’t acting like he was paying attention, he was still there. I mean he new what was happening , and could have stopped it, or grabbed my hand at any time. Then in mid thought I heard my door creak open slowly, and bright light from the hallway flooded my room.

I don’t remember what I was thinking for those few short minutes it took my dad to walk from the doorway; his footsteps ending by my bedside , but it definitely was not pleasant.
He tapped then shook my shoulder, I was trying to play dead ,real dead! ….. It wasn’t working. “Why did you stop” he said, you need to finish what you started.

I slowly turned over towards him but did not open my eyes. I laid that way for a minute, until I smelled something vaguely familiar, it was his dick. in that short time earlier, I had memorized that sent for the rest of my life. I risked opening one eye, and sure enough that thick hard monster was staring me right in the face.

My dad moved forward a bit and the fat head brushed against my mouth, slippery and sticky. I still did nothing. Then he pushed his hips forward one more time and the head pursed my lips, then retracting and pulling back a little further , plunged forward again this time causing it to slide to the back off my throat I gagged a little,well alot, but still remained motionless, eyes closed. It was my turn to ignore him, and act like nothing was going on.

I think he figured this out, because as he continued to nudge his penis against my lips, and cheeks I heard him chuckle a little under his breath . Still laying on my side my head hanging almost off the bed now, He changed his method; I felt him place both of his hands on the mattress behind my back. I risk a peep just long enough to see him arch his back and trust his hips forward.

He proceeded to fuck my mouth , slowly at first switching rhythms , then relentlessly for about 10 minutes trust me it was hard to continue to play sleep. Even though my mouth was stretched to the max and my lips were getting sore I was enjoying every minute of it.

Just as I had almost given up on the charade, and was going to open my eyes, and sit up the thrust intensified , and his ball sack began to slap into my face, he pulled out. I held my breath as hot liquid was shot all over my face, running down onto my pillow. I once again heard footsteps, t he door close ,and he was gone, darkness filled the room.

When I was sure he wasn’t coming back, I reached down and pulled my underware off. It didn’t take but a few jerks, and with a few sharp convulsions I had a hand full of the same stuff, that I had on my face. I was a mess, but I was also tired and didn’t care ; I fell asleep. I awoke early to find that I was covered in crusty drying semen and sperm.. well it wasn’t a dream..

I pulled the sheets off my bed and threw them onto a pile on the floor , went to my bathroom ,and took a long hot shower. While getting clean , I decided that I really didn’t want to go through with the whole boxing thing, and would tell my dad when he… Oh Shit! what was I going to say to him after what happened , I should probably be thinking more about running away from home as opposed to any future career choices.

I dried off, dressed, and threw my sheets in the washer.. With all I had on my mind, I had forgotten it was Saturday. No school , but dad still had to work. I went into the kitchen to grab one of my dads beers as I often did when I was stressed out , and there were two new posted notes on the fridge. The first one said . Son gone to work, won’t be back until about 11pm, the second one said, make sure your asleep by the time I get home…..

by LatinSpin

Wanting More
06-29-2009, 09:01 PM
Another arousing story. I can't wait to see if dad is going to some drilling of his son!

:lips

kookiekittie
07-08-2009, 11:38 AM
I like it I do I do

bloodrose
08-10-2009, 03:59 PM
cant wait for more

NayaR
05-26-2010, 11:18 AM
cant wait for more either cuz i need more

kenbkk
05-29-2010, 04:34 AM