PDA

View Full Version : The Overlook

Rum
07-02-2009, 07:03 PM
I first saw her while I was registering for my second semester at the local college. I had not seen the business end of a classroom in years. I was able to go back because I had quit my job after finding out that I had cancer of the lung and for the first time in my life I felt totally in control of my future. I went the traditional route of working, marrying and having a kid…the whole nine yards. After the marriage failed and we divorced, she moved back to the left coast to be nearer to her parents. What was left was an enormous hole in my heart. I wouldn't be able to see my son on a regular basis. I was truly in a vacuum with directly opposing emotions. I wouldn't have a relationship with my son, or a relationship with a good woman. However, I damn sure was optimistic about going back to school and nurturing a career of my choosing, not dreading going to work at a job out of necessity of the almighty dollar. However I digress.

She was in front of me but seeing her from behind was enough to get my motor jump-started. She was about 5'5 or 5'6" and I guessed her weight to be about 110 lbs. soaking wet. Blonde and without ever touching her, I just knew it was as soft as rabbit fur. I was daydreaming about her while waiting to register. You know what I mean, not sexual dreams but the kind of dream that tells you that the woman in front of you looks beautiful without seeing her face. Christ, I was imagining a lot without direct knowledge of her looks or her soft skin or of her hair but I was going to do my damnedest to find out about her. I had seen her around campus a few times. Usually with the same jerk no less. I had seen them holding hands so I assumed that they were a couple. He looked to be the kind of jerk that acts like a tough guy but when push came to shove in the literal sense then he'd fold like wet cardboard. Don't get me wrong here, I'm not the kind that looks for a confrontation but I sure won't back down from too many guys.

When I got close to the registrar's desk, I was pleasantly surprised to see a woman from my Algebra class last semester. Her name was Sally. She and I had studied together a couple of times before some tests. Nothing could develop from that because she was married and faithful. I wasn't ever going to put myself between a man and his wife. Never did it and never will. "The blonde", however, was another matter. She wasn't married and neither was I. That's a no-brainer as far as I was concerned. I pulled out a small pad and wrote a note to Sally. The note asked her for "The Blonde's" name. When it was my turn Sally just looked at the note and wrote down Jessica. And passed it back to me and then tended to her duties but with a smile.

I then wrote a quick note asking her if Jessica was going to take any writing courses. Sally read the note and then passed it back again with Jessica's English Lit course name, room number and days of classes. I quickly checked my prospective course and... oh man I was free. I then had Sally redo my schedule and to sign me up for Jessica's literature class. After she completed my registration she wished me luck and asked me to meet her for lunch sometime. Sounded good to me and told her that I'd love to. We both had smiles when I went on my merry way. On the way to the parking lot I saw Jessica leaving the building and start toward the garage, as well. If I timed things right, I could reach my bike just as she would walk past and notice that I rode a Sportster. Harleys are a chick magnet. I learned that years ago and never forgot it, it wasn't the main reason that I liked to ride.

Well for the first time in a while things were going my way. I started the bike and hit the gas a couple of times to make sure that she saw me. I let the scooter warm up as she walked by and flashed me a big smile. Riding home I thought that I would have to be lucky and time things right when class began. If I arrived too early she would choose her seat, and the way my luck was going recently her seat would be on the other side of the room. That meant that I would have to finagle seating arrangements for the next class. If, however, I got there too late someone else would be sitting next to her. Neither scenario was good for me. I'd have to roll the dice and try to time it just right.

When the day of our Lit class arrived I rode my bike to school. I figured that I'd use every advantage that I could. I sauntered in about 3 minutes early and coolly scanned the room. Yep, she was there and nobody was sitting on her left side. Without rushing I went and sat down next to her. When I was seated I calmly looked around as if it was the first time that I noticed anybody. In reality my heart was about to pound it's way through my ribs. When I looked at her, she smiled and said hello. I tried to appear friendly but aloof. I did not want to screw this chance up. Just then the professor strolled in and got right down to business. She handed out a syllabus and told us what she expected from us. I didn't get a chance to talk to Jessica until class was letting out.

As I walked for the door she paralleled me and as we got to the door she remarked that there was a lot of reading to be done and that she was carrying a full load and working a part time job that was close to full time. I said that there was a lot to read but that's why it's called English Literature. Damn, that was a big whiff for me and I saw it immediately on her face. I did manage to redeem myself, though by telling her that I had read some of the books already. No lie there…I've always loved to read. Nice save on my part. She smiled again and asked if we could get together for some of the books, especially the ones that I read. No problem, I told her as we left the class. I asked for her name as if I didn't already know it and then told her my name. She gave a little laugh because all of my friends call me Rum. She was playing it cool, too. So when I saw the customary question on her face, I told her that it was a long story and I'd tell her sometime when we both had some time. She said that she was going to the cafeteria for coffee and asked me if I'd like to join her. No classes for another hour and a half so I said that I'd love to. On the way we just made small talk.

After pouring and paying for the go-juice we sat down. The first thing she inquired was when my next class was scheduled. After I told her of my schedule for every Wednesday, she smiled as she said that she wanted to know the story behind my name. I smiled as I told her that my last name was a rather long French surname so the neighborhood kids shortened it to just the three first letters. When we started stealing our parents booze I took to rum right off. At one of the parties in the woods we got totally smashed. That's when one of my friends drunkenly slurred my name and it just came out as Rum. The name stuck but I had a hard convincing my parents that it was just a joke and a play on words. She mentioned that she saw me get on my scooter and would love a ride sometime. I told her that I was game and mentioned that I would take her if it was on a date. A slight smile played on her lips and she said that yeah, she would like that.

Over the next week we kept bumping into each other and I asked her if She wanted to go out for the coming weekend. I got an enthusiastic yes…as long as we went out on the bike. No problem there, I said. Nothing fancy, just jeans, a few beers and some pool with some of my friends and their wives. She liked the idea so we finalized our plans. I was in a constant state of euphoria, don'tcha know. Two days until game time and I was high already.

Saturday night rolled around in it's own sweet time but we finally hooked up. I arrived at her apartment and met her roomies and left. When we got to the bike I made her familiar with the concept of leaning into a turn. I also made her wear a full-face helmet. I don't think she cared too much for that but I told her that when riding became more familiar to her we would dispense with the brain bucket. My circle of friends and I referred to the place as "the hall". It's just what we called it. It wasn't a dive but it was a casual place. Comfortable, you know? We shot pool in teams. Men and their wives or "significant others" would be teamed. That last part was for our benefit. Jessica and I took it in the spirit that was intended and we all laughed. That set the tone for the whole night at the pool hall. We were regulars at the pool hall so we just played and swapped lies all around. What a night! The wives took a liking to her right away and she seemed to like everybody, as well.

Even Old Man Sweeney joined in the banter. Hell, he ran the place and Sweeney and Jessica just kind of took together, sort of a mutual admiration society. We've all known Sweeney for years. It started out a just a bunch of kids that liked to play pool and never abused the place or the owner. For that respect he's always allowed us to play there and even sometimes when we were broke he'd let us play freebies. As the circle grew to include girlfriends and wives, Sweeney would introduce himself as Sweeney. None of the other regulars were allowed to call him that and if they did he corrected them by telling them to call him Jim or Mr. Sweeney. If they asked why we called him Sweeney, he'd tell them that name was reserved for family or very close friends. Hell, his wife Lana called him Sweeney before she died. We were all at Lana's funeral in fact we were almost the only ones there. There was history with this man and mutual respect going back to our discovery years. We discovered girls and booze and cigarettes and even some "soft" drugs. He was our brother at times, our fathers at other times, our confidant and our lecturer. More than a few of us were taken to task by Old Man Sweeney and once or twice by his wife. They always extended that relationship to our girlfriends, too.

Anyhow, after some time Jessica got me alone, or maybe it was the group that gave us some space. She said that she wanted to ride for a while. Sounded good to me. I was nowhere near my limit of beer and I love to mess up my hair in the wind. We said our goodnights to everybody. Old Man Sweeney looked me dead in the eye and told me to be careful with Jessica on the scooter. I knew that he was as serious as a heart attack. I also knew that it was delivered out of a real sense of caring. Once outside I asked if she had any destination in mind. When she indicated that she just wanted to ride. Something told me that she wasn't entirely honest but I let it go. I then decided to let her be the pilot and we set up some nonverbal signals by applying pressure with her hands around my waist.

We climbed on and I started to ride east. No particular reason, but we didn't need a good reason on this beautiful night. When we got to the outskirts of town she took over and steered us down the country lanes. After about ten minutes her destination became more apparent. We were headed towards what us locals called East Rock. It's a mountain with a lookout on top. Before we got there, she pulled on my right leg and I pulled onto a dirt road leading away from the summit. Now, I'm a local but had never been down this road. What piqued my curiosity was where it lead and how she knew about this road. When we came to a spot that had it's own lookout point above the city, I stopped and she shook all of that silk from the helmet. I did my usual ritual; I killed the ignition and slipped the keys into my back pocket. What happened next was nothing close to the familiar. She said that she wanted a hug.

I knew that I was just as eager for her affections, maybe different but eager, nonetheless. As we hugged she looked up at me and I accepted the invitation and leaned down for a kiss. I'm no stranger to kisses but this was the sweetest kiss I've ever experienced. She opened her mouth and almost sucked my tongue out of my mouth. Christ I wasn't prepared for this much enthusiasm from her so early. As I settled down to lean on the bike's seat we never broke that kiss. I was at just the right height for us to explore each other's mouth. One benefit to this was that I now had a clear shot at exploring her breasts. Although I didn't start massaging her tits right away, she started grabbing my ass and pulling herself into my spread legs. There was no doubt that she could feel my cock rubbing into her mound. She only put more credence to my thoughts when she began grinding herself against my rod. Then she completely blew me away when she reached for my belt, loosened it and started to unbutton my jeans. I made no attempt to stop her assault on the ol' sausage factory. It had been a while since I was this intimate with a woman. Damn it, I sure missed the feelings that shot through my entire body when she fished around in my shorts and dragged the snake out. If I was surprised at her aggressiveness before, I was stunned when she slid down and planted a very wet, noisy kiss on the German helmet. I almost fell over the other side of the bike when she did that.

All I could do was to hold her head in my hands. Running my fingers through her hair was an erotic experience in itself. Jessica was after bigger game, though. I could feel her lips, her tongue and every muscle in her mouth working my dick in a manner that I can only describe as pure heaven on this earth. She would bob her head a few times and then just make love orally to the glans. I've read a lot about women licking and swirling their tongue around the head and even slipping the tongue into the hole at the very top. Jessica didn't do that. She just kept lip contact all over my steel rod. When I started to feel the cream rising, she did, too. Her hand was wrapped around the shaft. She wasn't jerking me off while she lavished supreme feelings on my dick.

She was moving her hand around, though. I couldn't tell you what her hand was doing because I was so deeply into the feelings from her magical mouth. As I said she knew that I was nearing blastoff because she stopped briefly and looked up at me and said to talk dirty to her and call her dirty names, the dirtier the better. Shit, How could I refuse? I did it only so that she would continue making her brand of magic. I told her to suck my cock make, me blow my load in her fucking face. I called her every dirty name I could think of. It only seemed to make my cock gain new heights in pleasure and I wasn't about to wish for an end to her ministrations.

They say all good things come to an end. Well I guess they're right but I felt her mouth squeeze every drop out of my cock and roll it over her tongue before she swallowed my entire load. I know that I had never come so intensely before in my entire life. As I was pumping my load into her mouth, I thought that she was sucking my life force out with my load. I thought they would find my lifeless body with my balls inside out and my face in a perpetual smile. Well, good people, Jessica continued to suck me off as my dick shrank in her mouth. I didn't think she would stop so I lifted her up so that we were looking into each other's eyes. She had this really serious look on her face. I just leaned in to her and kissed her. I've always felt that if a girl is woman enough to swallow my load, I can be man enough to kiss her afterwards. I did just that. I kissed her as deeply as any woman that I've ever kissed and deeper than most. While I was kissing her, she started to moan lightly.

I took this as a message and began massaging her right tit. I was doing something right, her moans became deeper. While we were kissing and I was massaging her tit with my left hand, I used my right to undo her belt and then her jeans. Before her jeans slid down her legs I spun her around so that she was leaning on my bike. I slid down her body so that I could free her legs from the damp jeans. When they were completely off, I picked her up and sat her on the seat. She was now able to spread her legs. I was still standing and moved into an embrace and a kiss while she clung to me with her legs. I bent over to engage her in another deep kiss. While she clung to me with those legs I was unbuttoning her blouse. God, this woman thought of everything…a front clasped bra. We maintained an incredibly erotic kiss while I let my hands roam over her breasts. She told me what felt good by her moans and her ragged breathing.

I loved how she made me feel when she blew me and I wanted to bring her off, too. Any man worth his balls should even that score, right? I then began a slow teasing trip down her body. She told me what to do by using her hands. A little pressure on top or to the right or left of my head was all she needed to do. I wanted to please her as much as or more than she did to me. I don't think I missed a single inch of her body. Her breathing got more and more ragged as I neared her bush. My kisses even traveled through her pubic hair. When I reached her slit, I avoided any direct contact with her clit. I wanted to taste every special millimeter of her cunt. I licked her up and down and side to side for a long time, building her up to something special. While tracing letters over her inner lips, I slipped two fingers into her deepest recesses. I was just fucking her with my two best digits while doing my best tongue dance in her pussy. I was amazed at two things: 1) how much I adored her taste and 2) how wet she was. Really working her pussy over with my tongue, I started looking for her G spot with my fingers. I like doing that to a woman while giving her a pussy bath.

I simply could not believe how sweet her cunt tasted. I mean I liked kissing her mouth as much for the pleasure as for the taste of her. I was simply in love with her cunt's taste. I wanted to tease her and by doing that, I knew I would please her as much as she did me. I'll tell you a secret that I discovered a long time ago: when teasing a woman, kiss lightly where her legs meet her crotch. Keep alternating on both sides of her cunt and apply more pressure as you skip lightly over her clit to the other side. As you go from side to side apply more and more pressure. Do not stop on her clit until she begs for it. I've used this maneuver on a select few women. They have to be VERY special for me to do it. Jessica gained the top of this exclusive list, quickly. I could have licked at her pussy all night but she needed to cum and I would have bet my left nut that it would be a monster. When she began pulling at my head and directed me to her clit, I sucked it into my mouth and just flicked at it. During all of this I kept my fingers strumming her secret spot. I guess she liked it because when she came I thought she was going to crush my head with her legs. Being the kind of guy I am, I kept flicking at both of her O spots as I call them. I did lessen the intensity and speed, though. I didn't want to give her a stroke. Jessica made me stop. She said that I had to because she was becoming too sensitive.

As I looked up Jess was crying. I immediately thought I had done something wrong and hurt her. Before initiating another incredible kiss she assured me that her tears were of joy, not pain or sorrow. As we kissed, I realized that Jess tasted herself on my lips and tongue. Christ, having a woman taste herself has always been an incredible turn-on for me. Just the thought that she tasted her pussy second handed started to rev my motor again. She felt the flag rising and started to giggle. That gave me the giggles, too. And poor ol' Charlie started to deflate which only made us laugh harder. I knew that we were done for the night but I had no regrets. It was surely the best sex I ever had.

As I was walking her to her door, we talked about the night. Holding her hand, I asked her the one question that was kind of "bothering" me. As gently as I could phrase the question, I asked her how she came to know of that spot. I even tried to make a joke out of it by telling her that a local like me had to be educated to the submarine races by an out-of-towner. She got really serious in the blink of an eye. When we got to her porch she had me sit down with her for a talk. She then quietly started telling me that she had always been turned on by, and I quote, "sucking cock". She told me that from the time she learned about sucking cock she was hooked. She then told me of her past boyfriends and how she learned that talking dirty to her and being called slutty names while blowing them increased her pleasure. She didn't need to tell me that she loved having a guy blow his load in her mouth. I had experienced that, myself. She also told me that having a guy hose down her face with his cum so turned her on that sometimes she came just from that. Her story went on to tell me that she had a lot of guys do that for her. She had never had any guy return the favor so enthusiastically as I did. I told her, truthfully, that very few women had received that kind of treatment from me. Just before she went inside, she told me that she didn't tell this to every first date but that she wanted to be honest with me. I knew from her demeanor that it wasn't easy to tell me all of this. And she reinforced that with the statement that she would really like to see me again socially, as well as at school. We left off here except for a grand finale kiss. It was a humdinger kiss, too, laddie.

On the ride home I kept sliding on the seat. I wasn't sure if it was sweat or other bodily fluids, but in either case I relished the thought. I have to be honest about something, though and I didn't want to talk about it until I had worked it through in my head, first. I did have a problem with what she had told me at her door. I wasn't sure if our activity was just her sucking cock or if it was something special. I came to the conclusion that I would let the relationship develop along it's own track and speed. I mean, how could I hold her past against her when I had a past, too. When I saw her in the cafeteria the following Monday, I sat down next to her and smiled at her. She looked a little more relieved. I then went on to tell her how things worked out in my head. She immediately broke into a mile smile. She kissed me and while beaming told me that she didn't think that I would want to see her after our talk. I told her to leave her dance card open for a while and that we'd play it by ear and that I liked being with her. And I truly did. She was intelligent and funny and as far as her looks went she broke the meter. Another kiss, albeit slightly sloppier and just the hint of tongue. I still see Jess around town, around school and in my bed. I bought her a Sportster of her own and she's a pretty good rider. And the overlook…we make it a regular pit stop in the warm weather.

Wanting More
07-02-2009, 08:01 PM
Great addition. I love the detail that you put into the scenes. I hope to see a sequel!

:lips

surfguy17
07-02-2009, 08:18 PM
wow this was a really good story i was hooked from beginning to end :)

crazy_deedee
07-06-2009, 10:07 AM
Great story

frankjohnmoore
10-02-2009, 02:46 AM
that was a very nice story, well written and easy to read,

rmreading
12-15-2010, 02:41 PM
Good story...sensitive relationship...cancer... What happens next? Inquiring minds want to know. Thanks for your good work!