PDA

View Full Version : Bra Dress Code College

gogo12
07-04-2009, 07:59 AM
Going to college was tough these days. However, the town council recently announced some help. "Bra Academy" was opening soon. Lower tuition would be provided for girls who wore bras (no jacket or shirts etc..) or bikini tops. However, panties and bras were required for decency. In addition if a girl wanted special coupons or even free tuition then favors could be provided to male students. The college was a bit expensive for guys but well worth it when asked by most.

More coming soon...

gogo12
07-04-2009, 06:09 PM
"Mom, I don't want to go to school!" said Soko. "There are lots of boys and they'll drull after me!". "Don't worry" said mom. "I went to such a school when I was a youngster". "Just remember to take a bath so you won't be all smelly".

So Soko went into her bedroom and looked in the miror at her clothed 18 yr old asian body. She had just got up and put on a jeans and shirt and now would have to take off her shirt before the bus runs. So she removed her shirt to reveal her plain white bra. "Don't wear that!" mom said. Mom gave her a sexy white spotted fashion bra. "That will do nicely and will get many boys." "Soko", mom said. We just can't pay the bills this month. "O.K. mom" said Soko.

Meanwhile, at the school a business meeting was taking place. The principal announced that 200 new dorms were added to the college complete with hot tubs, showers, small tables and a small bed. Basically the rooms were taken up mostly by the water facilities. A nice little room to give a quick blow job or fuck when class wasn't in session. Very nice indeed but not a problem because of the huge male student body and high tution. Capitalism in full force.

During the meeting a student came early. Amber, another Asian, came stutting down the whole wearing a bikini top and a dress. She said to Bob. "How about a short time? Cmon??" So Bob took her little hand and went across the center park to the dorms. Amber beat him to the room so Bob got a surprise. Amber was there with her sports bra still on but no panties!! Her black pussy hair was nicely trimmed.

"Bob I forgot my lunch money today. Can you help me baby??" Bob looked in her sweet pouting little eyes and said "Just give me a quickie". Amber said "Whatever you need baby." She bent down on her knees and proceeded to suck his little cock until it was incredibly stiff.

More later.

ironeagle2
08-08-2009, 09:04 PM
nice start

randy66
08-22-2009, 03:00 PM
don't really get it but mayby i'm not supposed too, yet.

fomostuff
08-22-2009, 07:59 PM
Wtf???????????

coolguy010
08-23-2009, 12:16 PM
if you're going to write a story, write it all in one go. All or nothing dude. ...however... good start..so far.....

sirdumpty
06-06-2010, 03:12 PM
will you be adding more?

2moley
06-06-2010, 03:57 PM
thanks

Natsu
06-27-2010, 08:17 PM
where;s the rest im waiting

coolguy010
06-27-2010, 11:55 PM
Mhmm Soko seems nice.. i'd love to "help" her out.... ;)

she need some $$$ I would provide her a regular income... and fuck her often... and leave a souvenir for her... ;) her parents would be helped out.. but i wonder how soko's parents would feel seeing their daughter's belly swell up and see that the product of her helping out the family to pay the bills for one month... made their darling daughter preggers;) :Knocked:

"Mom, I don't want to go to school!" said Soko. "There are lots of boys and they'll drull after me!". "Don't worry" said mom. "I went to such a school when I was a youngster". "Just remember to take a bath so you won't be all smelly".

So Soko went into her bedroom and looked in the miror at her clothed 18 yr old asian body. She had just got up and put on a jeans and shirt and now would have to take off her shirt before the bus runs. So she removed her shirt to reveal her plain white bra. "Don't wear that!" mom said. Mom gave her a sexy white spotted fashion bra. "That will do nicely and will get many boys." "Soko", mom said. We just can't pay the bills this month. "O.K. mom" said Soko.

Meanwhile, at the school a business meeting was taking place. The principal announced that 200 new dorms were added to the college complete with hot tubs, showers, small tables and a small bed. Basically the rooms were taken up mostly by the water facilities. A nice little room to give a quick blow job or fuck when class wasn't in session. Very nice indeed but not a problem because of the huge male student body and high tution. Capitalism in full force.

During the meeting a student came early. Amber, another Asian, came stutting down the whole wearing a bikini top and a dress. She said to Bob. "How about a short time? Cmon??" So Bob took her little hand and went across the center park to the dorms. Amber beat him to the room so Bob got a surprise. Amber was there with her sports bra still on but no panties!! Her black pussy hair was nicely trimmed.

"Bob I forgot my lunch money today. Can you help me baby??" Bob looked in her sweet pouting little eyes and said "Just give me a quickie". Amber said "Whatever you need baby." She bent down on her knees and proceeded to suck his little cock until it was incredibly stiff.

More later.