PDA

View Full Version : Sweet, Swetty Coochie

eryika010
07-10-2009, 02:44 AM
She sat across from me on the bus, sexy, confident, long legs, firm breast and a mini-skirt that if she didn't watch it. Would reveal her sweet treasure. That's the game,(them) women trying to see how close they could come to showing us(men) with out actually showing us. She was very good at it, crossing and un-crossing her legs. Each time I would strain to catch a glimpse of her panties.One time she caught me looking, instead of the "how dare you look",she just smiled. Warm and provocative, almost to say, I know what your doing. But, I can't allow you to see, because, then you will think I'm to easy. Stop after stop we played our game of peak-a-boo as the bus rushed through town. I almost saw the panties a few times, when the bus hit a few unexpected bumps. causing her to open her shapely thighs to brace herself. But, the short skirt just fell in her lap, not allowing me to see a thing.

I peered at her lovely legs, her tot thighs, knee's unblemished,calf's silky smooth. There must of been a look of frustration on my face which brought her to a giggle. Just as I was about to give up all hope, A wicked smile fell across her face and just like the gates of heaven opening to allow a saint in. Her thighs un-crossed and slowly open for me. My prick throbbed immediately and my mouth fell open as I saw her neatly trimmed naked pussy. Her pussy lips swollen and moist, glistening as the light illuminated between her opening thighs.She was wet and horny from the peak-a-boo game, just as I was rock hard from seeing the prize.

Her thighs closed as she reached to press the stop request strip. She gave one last smile before she rose to exit the bus. My mind raced with should I follow,was it just a game, can I actually get some of that. The bus stopped, I looked for another sign from her as she walked to the exit. What to do? I'm on my way to work, this very sexy woman let me see her naked pussy. Does she want more? What If I'm late and she doesn't want to do anything? What to do? She is almost off the bus!!!I jump up, letting my little head do the thinking for me as I departed the bus. The bus doors close behind me and I think, what have I done, what will I tell my boss? Just then she looks back at at me and smile. I dial my boss's number and begin to cough. I follow her to a almost secluded alley, she walks through a big steel door. Her flirty skirt complimenting the sway of her hips and walk. I open the door to see her waiting for me on the stairs, the door closes.

My eyes take a few moments to adjust to the dimly lit stair well. When I did focus, there she was smiling, posturing me over to her. Stair by stair I climbed, looking up her skirt the whole time. Her moist pussy, swollen pussy lips and sexy legs made my penis throb. The stair well is warm and sweaty, a steam pipe hissed as I approached this goddess. The steam made her smooth skin glisten as beads of sweat cascaded down her skin.Her body jumps as I run my hands up her cafes, my breathe is short as I enjoy the feel of her. I watch her as her breast swell and collapse, her eyes widen as my hand glide over her thighs. Sweat is beading down my face while I explore her tender butt cheeks. Her hips moved forward from me cupping her firm ass. Her very wet pussy inches from my soft lips while I unfasten her skirt. She unbutton my sweaty shirt and slide it over and off my broad shoulder's. She took off her own blouse and bra as I took off my pants and boxers. We both were stunned, looking on another over from head to toe. She was a vision standing there in nothing but her do me heels. She couldn't take her eyes off my nine inch cock as it bounced freely. Her tongue appeared, licking her lips as she approached me.

Her stiffen nipples became m focus, bending at the waist her lips closed around the head of my prick. Her lips soft, her mouth wet and her suction sweet. I found her nipples with my forefinger and thumb. The pleasure on my penis increased as I pinched,twist,pulled, massage and caressed her stiff knobs.It wasn't long before her technique had me moaning in an animalistic growl. She join in with her heavenly moan as she fondled my jewel sack. Mmm......mmm she moaned in between releasing and engulfing my cock. My nuts began to tingle while her mouth works it's magic all over my cock. Her tongue massaged the under side of my prick, her teeth very lightly raked it's shaft. Her lips gliding over my hardness, all while she fingered her own soaked pussy. I kept teasing her nipples as the passion ignited and grew. I slowly backed her up to the rail, prying her mouth from my cock. I grabbed her around her small waist, spreading her thighs, I allowed her to get her balance.

Her pussy glistened from the steam and her flowing pussy juices. Stuck in a daze for a moment, I watched as a bead of sweat ran from the nap of her naval, through her fine pubic hairs, down to the tip of her clitoris where it came to rest for a moment. Then it flowed along the inside of her phat,swollen pussy lips to nestle in her tight bun hole. A moan of frustration brought me back as I licked my lips and moved in on her sweaty,sweet pussy. As soon as she felt my lips on her swollen lips she wrapped her legs around my neck. Pulling me further into her soft pussy, mmmm........mmmm as the taste of her sweet pussy floods my mouth.What else should I expect from a goddess, but, sweet nectar dripping from her sex pot. Her heavenly moans became more intense as my tongue caressed her hot love button. Her nectar flowed into my mouth as she pulled me deeper and deeper into her love tunnel. I wet my fingers in her warm juices,while still lapping at her sweet pussy. Inserting one finger then another and squeezing in a third. The fit was tight, jamming my fingers into her very wet, very tight pussy. Her balancing act became crazy as she widen her spread to allow three fingers up her cunt.I was really into sucking her pussy and after a few moments her cunt adjusted to my three finger assault.

My mouth was making that sucking sound as my fingers sank in and out of her wet snatch.She whimpered as the pleasure ripped through hot body. Yessssssss....... yessss suck my pussy she hissed. Mmmmmmmm your tongue is fantastic and your fingers fill me good. Man, does she taste good, so good, the sweat mixed with the nectar. Her thighs tightened around my head, her breathe shortened and her pussy exploded in my mouth. She screamed aloud at the height of her climax, squeezing and twisting her own nipples.I stood up with my wet face, cumm everywhere. With lust in her eye's she leaped off the rail to lip and wrap her legs around me. She licked my face from chin to fore head while grinding her hot pussy into my crotch .Mmmmm.......is all I heard as she cleaned my face, her tongue found mine, we savored the sweet taste of her sexpot.

My prick throbbed to be deep in her, we maneuvered our bodies until the head of my penis was at the entrance of her hot pussy. She eased down my body allowing me to slide deep in her plush, hot, wet, tight pussy. She hung on my nine like meat on a hook as her cunt adjusted to my jerking cock. Re-wrapping her legs and arms around me, using my body as a leaver. She began to work her coochie up and down on my rock hard pole. Pulling her pussy up until only the tip of my dick was in her, then sliding all the way back down on it. Her body control was amazing, I leaned back against a wall arching my back and thrusting my hips up. To give her plenty dick to work with. Up and down her pussy gripped every inch of my pole as her hole quivered on my cock.She reached up to grab a pipe that ran through the stair well. Ahhhh.....she really began to work her sweet stuff on my prick while using the pipe to keep her balance.

The way she used her body was like a gymnast on the balance beam. Hot poetry in motion as I watched her tight pussy engulf my long cock. I reached up to tweak her sweaty erect nipples. Her eye's rolled back into her head and a very sensual moan escaped her lips. This caused her pussy to clamp down on my prick and I throbbed deep in her wetness.I fought back the nut that was building in my jewel sack, looking into her pleasure filled eye's as she road my dick. Is it good to you, she hissed, sliding back down on my pole? I bit my lip to take my mind off the pleasure, must not nut, I thought. Damm, good, I grunted. Using the pipe she found the right angil to swing on and off my cock. To much pleasure I thought, must do something to turn this around. As she demanded me to tell her who's dick this was. I reached down and found her swollen clit. With my thumb I began to stroke it lightly, her body jumped and her moans became intense.Her pussy quivered as I caressed it, that's amazing she moaned. As I made circles on her jumping pussy, her hips couldn't be still. Tossing her head from side to side in sheer pleasure while she fucked my nine, I caress her coochie and tweaked her nipple.

Sweat pouring from the both of us, bodies working hard to experience orgasm. Damm, I moan as her pussy grabs and releases my ridged prick. The pleasure was to much for her as you pumped my dick with her pulsating cunt, thats it play with my pusssssssssie........yesssssssssss......yessssss.. .I-I...I-I...... love this gooooood feeeeeeeeeliiinnnnnnng. Yeah, babe, who's pussy is this???? Keep fuckin my pussy like this and it's your pussy, she panted!! Her clit jumped under the tender touch of my thumb while she worked her pussy up and down on my hardness. The girl knows how to massage a dick with her active inner pussy muscle. Stroking that kat with a soft caress really made it purr.The stairwell became hotter and hotter as we please one another. The beads of sweat flow down my brawl just as they fell from her erect nipples. Wanting deeper penetration, I moved her legs from around my waist.Placing them on my my shoulders, forcing her to inter lock her fingers around my neck to hold on. This position allowed my cock to sink the remaining three inches into her tight twat.Neither one of us forced the action letting gravity do the work. tossing her hair from side to side as she mummble,big....big....big fucking dick.

My nuts nestled in the crack of her ass, supporting both our weights. My dick was buried deep in her soaked kat. Grabbing her hips and pushing her away from my body, I could look down to my cock easing out of her very, wet, soft, hot pussy. Both our jaws dropped as the pleasure overwhelmed us. Ahhhhhhhh.......in unison, with only the tip of my penis in her. Her vagina pulsated around the sensitive ridge of my dick. This sensation all most pulled the cumm out of my nut sack, I quickly slammed my rod back deep in to her kitty kat. Oh, damm, she moaned having nine inches slammed deep into her sucking pussy. Her body trembled as the sensation filled her, wiggling her ass made the feeling grow for me. I found myself almost ready to nut again. Squeezing her around the waist, I began piston fuck her pussy. In and out, in and out with such force, our bodies made that slapping sound. Damm, this pussy is good, I heard my self say. It's good to you baby, she asked, between moans of pleasure? Slap, slap, slap was the sound in the stairwell as I rammed her pussy.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........that long dick feels good, yes, yes fuck me, she commanded. My neck and arms became wary, but hittin that coochie like that is worth the pain. Pain and pleasure, as the kitty kat caressed my hard prick. Dammmmmmm....gurl my dick feels really good deep in your pussy. Slap, slap............slap as I pounded her soft wet pussy. She couldn't respond verbally, but she moaned passionately as the sweat dripped off my head and chin.Then, I hit that spot, you know that spot deep down hidden by her sugar walls. That spot that makes a women tell all her friends how good your dick is. That spot that makes her multi-orgasm, her body tremble, her voice sang out in ecstasy and her pussy clutched my prick repeatedly. Oh, oooooooooh.......OOOoooooh...thats my, that's my spot you nasty, wonderful, big dick man.

I just focus on not to nutting as the pleasure flowed through her sexy body. After many quivers, she began to relax and I slowed my pace. Enjoying her tight, sucking, wet, hot pussy, inch by slow inch. To me, it's such a turn on to watch my long, hard dick disappear into a phat pussy. Especially when the woman moans inch, by hard inch. My penis began to jerk and my face became all twisted up. Don't cumm, don't cumm, I told my self,as the pleasure made my prick throb. Turning lose of my neck, she grabbed hold of the rail. Swung her leg across our bodies and cat like landed on her heels. Face down ass up, slamming her hips back into my pelvis. The sensation of her soft buttocks and wet pussy caused me to thrust forward. into her soaked pussy. The pace was slow at first, but, the pace quickly picked up. She swung her hips left, than right. Making her coochie that much better, I reached down to find her clit. She continued her passion song as her moans rang out, while I stroked her love button.I saw the moisture develop on her back. Foam a stream that worked its way down the seam of her ass.

She swung her hips then dipped and my cock popped out of her gape-ping cunt. The wetness dripped from her hole as her ass bounced around waiting for me to put my dick back in.I clamped on to her ass to hold her still. Guiding my long dick back into her hot pussy. Her pussy lips gave way as I pressed my prick at her opening. Sinking all the way back into her clutching pussy.Her taut ass cheeks felt so good against my thighs and pelvis. The pleasure of my full nuts, when they nestled between her round soft buttocks.........mmmmmmmm.......she feels sooooooooo.......good.This girl knows how to throw that thang.I want you to cum, she moaned. Reaching back between her legs, her soft fingers found my tight nut sack. Her touch and caress really turned me on, causing me to really pump her hole. Cumm for me baby, she barked. Working her hips from left to right while she fondled my balls. The passion started to overwhelm me, being caught up in the moment. I wet my thumb in our sweat and juices.Coating her very tight bun hole, she beg me not to. When she thrust her hips back I shoved my thumb in her ass. She squealed as her body jerked and thrashed about on my prick and thumb.Ohhhhhhhh....I-I-I'm cummmmmmming, she gasped.

Her pussy went into convulsions on my cock and I couldn't hold back any longer. I gasped for air as what seemed like gallons pumped into her sucking cunt.Slamming my cock in and out of her sperm filled hole. Her snatch sucking with every thrust, milking every drop of cumm from my nut sack.My dick staying hard after a nut wasn't normal for me. Not knowing exactly what to do, I kept on filling her cunt with long, hard cock. Every few thrust she came as I pumped her with my thumb and prick.Finally I softened and slid out of her soaked pussy,but, she kept thrusting back on my thumb that was still embedded in her ass. She begged me not to ,but, she clearly loves it. So, I really began to pump her ass with my thumb. You like that, I asked her?Yesssssssss.......fuck my virgin assssssssssss, she squealed. This made me hard again seeing how wanton she became. As I thumbed her ass and she hissed in delight. I coated my cock with the warm juices flowing from her pussy. Once my cock was good and wet, I pulled my thumb. No, no, please don't take it out, she pleaded. I quickly slipped the head of my dick in her tight butt hole. Ooooooh, that feels good, she panted. Her ass was so tight, I had to inch my way into her She came every inch of the way, I never would of thought a fine woman as her would enjoy anal so much. But, here she was with her ass full of my cock and she wanted more.

I eased out, with the tip of my cock still in her, she command me to fuck her ass hard.. Wanting to please her I began to pound my dick in her tight ass hole. She started nutting on the third thrust and didn't stop nutting. her legs and thighs had streams running down them as she stuffed four fingers in her cunt.With her other hand she pinched and twisted her nipple. Man, waatching her get off really turned me on as my dick throbbed in her tight ass.Her body quivered and shook, her moans were in unison with the throbs of my cock. Fuck my assssssss......oooooooooh, fuck my ass, she whimpered. Her ass tightened sparking an orgasm deep in my nuts. I filled her ass with my life giving juice, my cock jerking like a hose with no control. My cock slipped out of her butt hole, she didn't move and I soon found out why. My pearly white semen oozed out of her ass, I watched as she wiped it up with her fingers than placed her fingers in her mouth.Mmmmmmm.........was the sound that came from her, as she cleaned every finger.Your so hot, I told her!!! I couldn't do anything , but, enjoy her lustful beauty. We embrace as she whispers in my ear, your a wonderful fuck. Her wet pussy grinding on my thigh, her erect nipples pressing into my chest. Her hand stroking my semi hard cock. I live up stairs she informed me, come shower with me she suggested.I fucked her four more times that day, all in her tight ass. I tried to tell my boss this story, but, he wouldn't believe me until I brought Natasha to the company party and she fucked us both in the men's room. But that's another story for later..........

Let me know what you think...........

Eartis E Beck III

Sexiplayboy69
08-17-2009, 11:09 AM
Wow! Great story, i seriously almost came! If it was a little longer i probably would have... thank You!

frankjohnmoore
10-01-2009, 02:16 AM
that was a great story , well written,

rmreading
12-19-2010, 12:34 AM
One of the best technical writings, Thanks!