PDA

View Full Version : Baby Cream Pie

eryika010
07-11-2009, 10:06 AM
10 July 2009

The past few days all I’ve been seeing is pregnant women, fine, good looking, phat pussy pregnant women. At first I thought it was a coincident, which it probably was. But, the coincident turned to lust and I had to fuck me some pregnant pussy.

Now, I’ve heard pregnant women can be wanton while they are pregnant. The nicest, sweetest woman can become an outrageous freak, wanting sex morning, noon and night. This intrigues me to no end.

I was at the b.a.r.t station (bay area rapid transit) waiting for a bus. When a lovely Nubian, brown skin, long leg pregnant woman walked by. My dick became hard as I look her up and down. She looked to be about five eleven and six months along.

Her breasts were full of mother’s milk, her hair grown out. Her skin radiant, lips full and her ass tight. Her thighs shapely and even thou her belly stuck out, she was hot.

She sat on a bench across from me with those stretchy pants on. I saw every curve and when she opened her thighs. I saw one of the sweetest pussy outlines I ever saw. It was phat, the lips plush and it pushed the material to the limit.

She looked around like she was waiting for some one. Opening and closing those sexy thighs. Her melons moved with her and I became hornier by the moment. I tried not to look but, I was fixed on this sexy pregnant woman.

After about fifteen minutes she jumped up and hugged some guy whom called her Carla. They embraced and kissed as I looked on. I became jealous when his hand caressed her ass and his kiss lingered.

The sun just went down so it wasn’t quite dark yet. Carla and her man walked off towards the parking lot. His hands were all over her, her breast, in her hair and rubbing her firm ass.

They were almost out of sight when I seen them dart between two cars. My train was on its way, but, I had to see what those two were up to.

I walked the same way they did, slowly, not to disturb what ever was going on. I approached the two vans parked side by side up against a brick wall. I heard Carla giggling as I found a place where I could watch and not be detected.

Her top was already off and I was astonished by her melons. They were ripe and the nipples were erect and long. My mouth drooled as I watched him suck one nipple then the other. What caused her to giggle was when he held his head back. While Carla milked her breast and squirted milk into his mouth. Of course she missed most of the time, covering his face with baby milk.

Her back was towards the wall giving me a nice view. They played for a few minutes, that’s when he tweaked one of her long nipples. The pleasure quickly took her and I could hear the moan that escaped her lips.

He was clamped on the left nipple then the right, Carla’s eyes rolled back and she moaned a little louder. Then he lowered his head and licked her belly, all over not missing one inch. This added to her pleasure.

Carla was nearing ecstasy and she hadn’t even removed her pants yet. Her belly was definitely one of her erogenous zones. I bet her pussy was drenched by now. As he tweak, pinched and rolled her erect nipples. The baby must of loved the tongue on her belly as I watched her lower lip quiver.

Just when I thought she was going to explode, she pushed him back and pulled down her pants along with her panties. Dayummm …. that’s one nice pussy. I thought it as the guy grunted it.

Wait…..this guy acts like this was the first time he saw that sweet pussy. I thought he was the baby’s daddy. I guess not, while I watched him drool over her phat cunt.

The hair was trimmed low and of fine grade. It was a sexy triangle with a deep slit down the middle of two plush pussy lips. My prick was throbbing and straining against my pants. That is one pretty pussy… I thought.

This guy was frozen as he drank in the beauty. I couldn’t blame him, but, Carla needed attention. She grabbed the back of his head and pushed it into her plush pussy. His face sank in and juice ran down his face and chin, just like he bit into a juicy, ripe peach.

His moan was electric as he got a taste of her sweet nectar. I licked the air, wishing I was sucking her sweet pussy. Her clit budded as he licked up and down the length of her luscious pussy lips.

Her clit was almost long as her nipples, but, it was much phatter. The deep pink color was calling me like a beacon. But, I was twenty feet away as the other guy sucked her juicy pussy. She was so wet I could hear the sucking sounds.

I don’t know what he did, but, Carla squealed and began to talk dirty. Yesssssss……..yessss……suck my phat wet pussy. Suck it out here where every one can see me getting my pussy sucked. Yesssss …… I want to be treated like a cheat hooker. Suck my pusssssssscy …… oooooooohhhhhh you suck a gooooooood pusssssssssscy.

Just then some white guy, a business type walked by. He took a look, smiled and went about his business. As Carla continued to tell all who would listen how she wanted to be made to feel cheap. How she wanted to be fucked all night, how she wanted to suck a big dick and fucked in her ass.

Carla was being lewd and lascivious, she loved every moment. Yesssssssssss…..suck that clit. Mmmmmmmm…….that’s it…..suck my throbbing clit. It feeeeeeeeeeeels sooooooooo ………good.
The more she talked the more I wanted her. I had to take my thumping cock out and stroke it or I would burst. This Nubian goddess had me hard and wanting. I wished I was this guy sucking her pussy.

At that moment Carla moaned deeply…….her breathing became shallow and her head fell back. I watched as her thighs locked around this guy head. She sucked in some air and with a low growl like moan. She announced to all who were listening. I-I-I’m cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmming……

She splashed this guy’s face with her juices, he couldn’t keep up. The nectar ran down his chin and dripped to the ground. As the climax subsided she released the guy’s head. He took a deep breathe and shook is head. Any longer and I would of passed out, he told her.

I had to let go of my throbbing dick, I didn’t want to cumm until after he fucked her. My cock danced in the cool evening air. Wanting her turned into a prayer as I looked on.

Carla wasted no time in getting this guy’s pants down and her mouth wrapped his cock. He was a nice size, but, I had two or three inches on him. She sucked his cock and stroked his shaft. It wasn’t long before she had him ready to pop.

But, Carla knew what she was doing; she just held the base of his cock until the urge went away. Her tongue was skillful and if I had to guess, he was getting the bet head he ever had.

When he was nice and hard, she stood up, turned around, put her hands on the wall and spread her sexy thighs. Her twat looked just as good from the back as it did from the front. You could really see how fat her pussy lips were from the back. What a vision she was, my cock was super hard.

The guy eased up behind her and sank his cock in her awaiting pussy. The pussy was so good he began to shake from the pleasure. He groaned and grunted as he pushed his cock into that sweet pregnant pussy.

Once he was all the way in her, I thought Carla would resume her wanton conversation. But, it was the guy who couldn’t keep his mouth closed. This is some serious, sweet pussy….wow….I can barely stay in this hot stuff….awwwwwww…..this pussy is more than I can handle, he whimpered.

Carla wasn’t saying a word, she just stood there, waiting to be fucked. But, her pussy was so good and hot; all the guy could do was stand there and tremble. Groaning how good her pussy was. I could see the strain look on his face; he was doing all he could not to cumm.

Carla became frustrated as she wanted, needed some cock. Fuck me, she said low at first. Fuck me, she said a little louder. Fuck me…..fuck me…fuck me, she kept repeating.

But, the guy couldn’t move, he knew if he pumped that hot pregnant pussy. He would shoot his load and it would be awhile before he could get it back.
Carla could care less, she wanted to be fucked and she told him so. Taking matters into her own hips, she began pushing her hips back onto his cock. He really tried to fight it, I saw the torture look on his face as Carla began to fuck him.

It was going pretty well at first, but, he was holding on by a cunt hair. She rode his penis for a few in and out’s, but, as soon as she said awwwwwww……his knees buckled and he thrust forward. He grabbed her hips and emptied his nuts into her sweet, pregnant pussy. It’s too good….it’s tooooooo……. Goooooooood, he said in defeat.

This didn’t please Carla at all; she wanted a down and dirty fuck. A fuck that would make her feel cheap and used. But, he couldn’t take her there as he slipped out of her hot, pregnant pussy.

He was done and he pulled up his pants and cumm seeped out of Carla. He tried to get her to get dressed, but, she told him not to touch her. She yelled at him to get away from her. He tried to tell her he was sorry and if she gave him an hour or so, he would do her right.

Carla couldn’t hear him, she wanted to be fucked and she wanted to be fucked now. They fussed back and fourth when she told him if he didn’t get away from her, she would scream rape. He didn’t need any other coaching, he left her were she stood.

A few moments pasted and Carla said, you can come out now. I know you’ve been watching, I hope you can fuck this hot pussy. I wasn’t sure if she was talking to me, so, I paused a minute then I stepped out.

I didn’t even bother putting my cock back in my pants. Her eyes gleamed once she got a look at my ten inch cock. Then a look of urgency came over her face. We didn’t speak a word as she turned to the wall, placed her hands on it and showed me that sexy pregnant pussy.

I didn’t waste any time; I pulled my pants down and shoved my dick in that pregnant pussy. She Carla was drenched with the other guy’s cumm and her own nectar. Pregnant cream pie crossed my mind while I sank inch after inch into her creamed filled cunt.

Carla moaned a long moan as I sank my long penis in her tight, good pussy. Man her womb is good, no wonder he couldn’t last in this twat, I thought to my self.

Her pussy felt like silk massaging my dick, her pussy moved in a way I never felt before and this was while I was going in her. When my nuts settled against her ass, I heard a soft yes….escape her lips. I took a moment to let her adjust to my size.

While she did that, I reached up and stroked her leaking nipples. Her moans got a little deeper; this triggered my hips into motion and I pulled my long penis from her sugar walls. Damm
…her pussy was so tight and wet.

Something came over me and I started fucking her pregnant pussy. In and out…..in and out, ohhh… yeah…..fuck my pussy…. Fuck my hot, wet, pregnant pussy, Carla demanded.

He pussy was sooooooo….soft and her ass firm as I pounded my cock in and out of it. Fuck me…..fuck me is all I heard while I pounded my cock. Her pussy grabbed, massage and squeezed my prick. Did I write that this pregnant pussy was good?

My cock was in bliss as I grabbed her hips to slam my cock even deeper into her pregnant cunt. I rubbed her tities, I stroked her belly and when I reached around to find her hot, phat clit.

She bucked wildly, her pussy double clutch mu prick, her knees buckled and she came all over my probing cock. I had to fight not to cumm with her as her pussy tried to milk my nuts.

I didn’t give her a chance to recover fully as I stroked her clit and fucked her pussy. Carla was on her way to another orgasm as I fucked her pussy long and deep.

Yes…..yes my cunt needs this…..yesssssss…….you got some good dick. Gooooooood….long hard dick, fuck me with that goooood long sweet cock. I love that big cock of your, she told me.

But, she wasn’t nasty enough for me, so, I smacked her firm ass. It felt soooooooo….goood to the touch. Carla sang out in pure bliss. With that I smacked her ass again and again. Carla came with every smack. She loved the way I was using her. Smacking her left and right butt cheeks while I fucked her pussy long and deep. Occasionally fingering her clit and lightly pinching her nipples. Carla tossed her head from side to side in pleasure as I fucked her.

Pussy juice was running down the inside of her sexy thigh as I slammed my prick in her twat. Man….was she creaming and telling me to pound her tight, wet pregnant pussy.

Every time I fingered her clit, I pulled my hand back covered in nectar. The taste was sweet and every time I thought Carla was getting to loud. I put three or four fingers covered in her nectar in her mouth.

I lost count as to how many nuts Carla had, but, that woman sure could cumm. Her pussy stayed wet and her moans were very erotic. I was so lucky the first guy couldn’t handle this pregnant pussy.

While I fingered her clit to another mind blowing climax, I had a wicked thought. My fingers were covered with her silky nectar. I usually lick them clean or let her lick them clean.

But, for some reason I noticed her tight ass hole. I began massage her virgin ass and coat it with her nectar. Carla moaned no, but, her pussy throbbed yes. The tip of my finger rimmed her ass hole, slipping in every now and again.

Her tight ass would immediately force it back out, but, her pussy would do flip flops on my cock. It drove my wild making my dick throb in her pussy. My finger played peak-a-boo with her ass.

It was amazing, the further my finger slipped into her the wilder her pussy got. Carla was cumming and sucking my dick with her cunt. She really got wild when I wiggled half of my finger in her butt.

You are so nasty…stay out my ass hole, she teased. All the while enjoying the probing of her virgin ass. When the knuckle of my finger slipped into her orifice, I had to hold her up. The pleasure overwhelmed her as she came harder than I felt.

Her pussy yanked on my cock, enticing the man juices in my balls. I couldn’t help, but, to push the rest of my finger into her tight ass. Her ass puckered, her pussy tugged and her body came once more.

Carla went ballistic….yessssssssss…..finger my virgin ass. I never knew a finger in my ass would feel this good. This is how I wanted to be fucked, down and dirty. But, I never knew I would have a finger up my ass. Yesssssssss……use me….yesssssss….fuck me. I’m your dirty little whorer…….fuck me….finger my ass, wiggle that finger in my ass…….. ahhhh …..your just what I needed….I-I-I’m CUMMMMMMMING, she yelled.

I couldn’t hold back any longer as her pussy clamped down on my cock. Her pussy muscles were awesome; the wet suction was heavenly as I fucked her sweet pregnant pussy.
My cock began to quiver as my nut sack tightened. My jism was being pulled as I let go of my man juice. My dick pumped the jism deep into her hungry waiting pussy. As I splashed her insides with my man juice she moaned and I grunted.

Carla moaned ……yes…….cummmmmmm…in my pussy, I-I-I’m cummmmming with you…oooooh dammmmmmmmmmm. I feel soooooo….naughty with two nuts in me, a finger wiggling in my ass and a big dick fucking my pregnant pussy. Yes….yes….this is what I wanted, Carla squealed.

I couldn’t be as vocal as Carla while a surge of bliss over took me. I was pumping the load of a life time into her sweet pregnant pussy. I mange a Dayummmmm…..woman…..this is the best fucking pussy I ever had.

I came for what seemed like forever, ounce after ounce was pumped into Carla’s sweet pregnant pussy. As my orgasm subsided, my finger slipped out of her ass and I watched it puckered. Carla gasped while I tenderly caressed her firm ass.

I was still in awe while I drank in her beauty up close, my cock still throbbing while my fingers explored her body. She shuttered every few seconds, me enjoying the exploration and she my soft touch. My dick finally soften and I slipped out of her pregnant pussy.

It was nice after all that bump and grind, check that, after an out side down and dirty fuck. I even felt the baby kick. We got dressed and made plans to do this again. But, that’s another story.

Please let me know what you think......

Eartis E Beck III

Sexiplayboy69
07-11-2009, 03:39 PM
Nice,

windextor
07-12-2009, 09:45 AM
wow!

craig192
07-12-2009, 04:18 PM
Very nice a wonderful story, thankyou fot posting.

footslave
07-19-2009, 07:11 AM
very hot

ohiomikep
07-20-2009, 05:22 PM
very good!

plumber71954
07-29-2009, 04:00 AM
eryika010 wow what a hot story you told to us.... yes there has to be a pt 2 to this one for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow thanks so much for posting here at ssp

Diddy4269
07-29-2009, 04:17 AM
very hot loved every bit

orangebean69
12-06-2009, 12:44 AM
amazing

frankjohnmoore
12-09-2009, 10:58 PM
nice story, good read

bermuda45
12-12-2009, 02:48 AM
there really isn't anything quite as hot or wontan as a a pregnant woman, god they liked to be fucked, thanks for the story very good

rayros
12-14-2009, 08:29 AM
Keep writing! That was a hot story.

cajun
02-02-2010, 10:12 PM
could feel my self filling her hot pregnant pussy at the same time..

zentha
02-03-2010, 06:54 PM
Amazing

Rico
05-08-2010, 11:18 PM
Thanks for the addition.

dispatch12
05-23-2010, 01:27 PM
great story!

aussiecouple
05-27-2010, 10:29 PM
Great story

Styleshbk
06-08-2010, 12:43 PM
Baby kick, lol

missingrandy
06-19-2010, 11:05 PM
niceeee

Steve309
06-23-2010, 11:43 PM
Nice story.. Reminds me of a pregnent lady I once met.

masterspinphd
06-29-2010, 12:42 AM
it was not what i like but not bad

simonj1965
07-15-2010, 05:22 AM
great story

Barek
07-15-2010, 01:11 PM
Great story! I just love a beautiful,pregnant woman. They are so hot!

youngandwet17
07-21-2010, 01:09 AM
great writing very hot

Shyness
08-04-2010, 10:47 AM
Loved this hope there is more to cum :p

Trumpetguy
08-17-2010, 03:15 PM
Fucking hot

astoipip
09-01-2010, 09:10 AM
hawt!

DXiViviD
10-31-2010, 11:17 AM
great story

Schnepfe
11-24-2010, 01:46 PM
Nice, thanks!

kdlong
05-29-2011, 05:50 PM
great story ready for part 2

loveall1
07-28-2011, 10:38 PM
AWESOME!! I love preggo sex! It's so hot!

kubrell
08-04-2011, 11:17 AM
That was an amazing story. Is there a part 2?

chengny
09-25-2011, 11:30 AM
Conception stories rule

Fast Eddie
10-19-2011, 05:46 AM
good story thanks

xxxcumii
12-14-2011, 03:29 AM
more please!

bowtie55
12-27-2011, 02:41 PM
Thanks, I thought I would cum hard just reading this story. Exciting start to finish, and so sexy I'm ready to find my PG woman!

kfx700racer
08-22-2012, 08:52 PM
wow loved it keep it up

jburt
09-03-2012, 09:05 PM
Omg amazing

brosteve
04-20-2013, 02:48 PM
Excellent .....pregnant ladies do it for me....