PDA

View Full Version : Similar Discussions in many threads - PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE CREATING A NEW THREAD

davesmistress
03-02-2009, 02:39 PM
We are going to be doing some clean up and orginization in the Discussion threads.

Please Take the time before you start a New Topic to check and see if that is already ongoing and just jump in to that thread....multiple threads on the same topics will either be deleted or merged.

Do not use this as a Personals forum or to ask about access....we have all that info in the New Members Forum and in Site announcements.

Please use your Profile pages for personal contact information....it will hold any and all information you want to provide for other Members to View.

Organization will help new and older Members find threads and topics that they are interested in.

Thanks....:winknudge:

davesmistress
03-11-2009, 01:56 PM
I updated this stickie and added it to this forum also.

We try to keep this fourm clean and tidy. In order to do so we spend a lot of time merging threads that are very similar.

If you would like to talk about a specific topic please search through the Sexual Curiosities before creating a new thread to see if that topic already exists. We would love to have members contributing to the existing discussions.

Thanks for your help and forum participation! We wouldn't be here without you.

can_mohican_can
07-31-2010, 03:21 AM
We try to keep this fourm clean and tidy. In order to do so we spend a lot of time merging threads that are very similar.

If you would like to talk about a specific topic please search through the Sexual Curiosities before creating a new thread to see if that topic already exists. We would love to have members contributing to the existing discussions.

Thanks for your help and forum participation! We wouldn't be here without you.

Is there a simple way to search for specific topic through the 'Sexual Curiosities' so that by mistake i dont create a new thread which already is being talked about?
Looking at all of the 17 odd pages of sexual curiosity, to find my topic ---sounds like a massive task.
I am new here, hope not bothering you too much with my silly questions
Appericiate your efforts for maintaing the forum
tx

Landy
07-31-2010, 04:54 AM
If you are at the top of the page there is a horizontal menu bar, towards the right you will see the search option. Select the advanced option and you can constrain the search to just "Sexual Curiosities" as well as many other options.

girthguy
07-04-2013, 02:23 PM
Any word I put into a search, whether it be in the general search, or the search or a thread, it comes back with "Your search term was either too long, too short, or too common." It does't matter if it's one word, multiple words, advanced search. Always the same thing. I have not completed one successful search.