PDA

View Full Version : Chance Meeting

eryika010
07-15-2009, 01:32 PM
It was 5:30 in the morning. Victor was up before the alarm went off, he had an early morning hard on. It was long and hard as he reached one to feel the softness of his wife's ass. After twelve years of marriage she was still so very hot to him. But, lately things were a little off between them . That's why he was looking forward to there up coming get away to homecoming weekend back in Atlanta.

Even thou he know his wife wasn't in the mood he tried any way. Enjoying the feel of silk against his wife curves. Made his dick throb, his fingers ran to her nipples which quickly responded. Is there hope for this morning, he thought? Victor really need some this morning, stress from the job and there relationship was getting to him. A loving release into his wife's hot, tight, wet pussy is what the doctor ordered. But, she shrugged him off when his fingers left her erect nipples. Traveled over her flat tummy and almost reached her sweet valley. Victor back off as usual and waited for the alarm to go off.....beep....beep.

Sybil was a hot shot ad executive living the golden life. She brought in the big bucks, she dressed in the latest fashions. Sybil drove a BMW, was asked to to hottest clubs and dated the riches men in Chi-town. The shower was just right that morning as she washed last nights fun off of her. She smile to her self as she thought about how she had this guy cooing over her sweet ass. Then she remembered home coming weekend in Atlanta. She had a million things to do before she would jet off to the festivities.

Her college days back in Atlanta were wild, fun and filled with the forming of whom she is today. She didn't have much time for men back then, but, one man caught her eye. Victor was his name, Victor she thought, then she shook her head. She had not thought about him in years. He was one of the best lovers she ever had. Let me stop as her clit throb. Sybil thought about Victor as she got ready, but, the phone rang and she forgot about him.

Victor and his wife Alova arrived at the four star hotel in Atlanta mid day. They hurried into the lobby to be free of the humidity, hot air. The bell hop quickly got their bags. Victor checked them in as Alova browsed the gift shop. This upset Victor, thoughts flashed through his mind. Damm, woman can spend the money I make. But, she won't even give her husband any damm pussy.

Victor remember the days he couldn't keep Alova off of him. We made love every where, he thought to him self as they rode the elevator up. He remember a time they did it in an elevator just like this one. He remember the tossing of her long black hair. He remembered her soft lips parting as moans slipped pasted them. He remember how hard he became when she whispered. That she didn't have on any panties. He throbbed when he thought about his hand. Traveling up her soft, sexy thigh to find her clit swollen and her super moist kitty.

The trill as he stroked his wife's pussy while people were on the elevator. The anticipation as the last person got off. The heart pounding sight as he watched his sexy, hot wife rose her skirt and spread her legs. The sensation as he pushed his long hard cock into his wanton wife. Victor shuttered as the elevator arrived at there floor. He smiled at his wife, the seductive smile she knows to well. But, Alova just rolled her eyes and told him to hurry up and let her in the room.

Victor was deflated and did as his wife asked. His heart really hurt because he really couldn't figure out why his wife. Was not responding to him. He really believed she still loved him, but, for some reason. She wasn't showing or returning his love.

Sybil arrived at the hotel and as soon as she walked in all eyes were on her. She captivated the lobby. Every man gave her the once over and the men at the front desk. Tripped over themselves trying to check her in. Her body worked the clinging purple silk body hugging mid-thigh dress. Her legs freshly shaven and her heels high. That really showed of her plump shapely ass. Her shades dark and her hair silken.

All the attention caused a stir in Sybil's panties. She loved attention and not only from the men. A few women told her how nice she looks as she entered the elevator. The bell hop was an attractive, dark and tall. Just the way Sybil likes them. She knew he was watching her ass while she led him to her room. As she opened the door to her room, she noticed the large lump in his uniform pants.

Her pussy was already moist from all the attention she received in the lobby. But, her clit jumped when she saw the hard on in the bell hops pants. Put my bags over there she instructed the man. He did as instructed as he tried to not show off his hard throbbing cock. He cleared his throat.....will there be any thing else, he asked.

At that moment a wild streak ran through Sybil. Yessssssss.........she paused. You can show me that monster in your pants. A very surprised look came over the bell hops face. Then the light came on as his hands move to release his ragging cock.

Sybil's eyes widen when she saw his ten inch dick spring forward. The bell hop grind like a cat that just ate the canary. His cock danced for her as she licked her lips in a seductive way. Sybil undress her self and when the bell hop moved in she stopped him. She laid back on the king size bed as she drank in his good looks.

Pre-cumm was seeping from his one eye monster, he wanted Sybil real bad. But, he didn't want to mess anything up. So, he waited as he was told. Sybil laid there thigh's spread, pussy wet while she stroked her swollen clit. She enjoyed watching the bell hop squirm, with his fine ass, Sybil thought to her self.

Sybil was really being turned on by the whole scene. Just before she reached climax. She allowed the bell hop to join her on the bed. He eagerly climb between her sexy thighs. Lined up his throbbing dick with her wet, hot pussy. Inch by sweet inch she watched her tight, wet pussy swallow his long dick. Sybil came when he was only a quarter way in her. Then she came when he was three quarter the way in. She was enjoying every hard inch of his sweet meat.

She wrapped her legs around the back of his manly thighs as he sank the rest of his hard cock into her cumming mound. Fuck me!! Sybil demanded, which sent his hips into over drive. He fucked Sybil to three more orgasms before he fill her twat with a lot of pearl jam. He brought her a warm towel and picked up the c-note she left on the night stand. No tip required mame', he told her. Take it, she told him. While she wiped his sweat and cumm off of her.

Alova walked around the room in just her panties as she talked about all the shopping she wanted to do while they were here. Victor heard his wife, but, he didn't hear his wife. He watched her following hair, he watched her nipples sway. He watched her lovly melons bounce and he watched her seriously sweet ass command the room.

Victor was really horny while his cock throbbed in his pants. He remembered how all he had to do was look at Alova and she knew. He wanted to make love to her. Now all she knew was when he got paid and how to spend the money. But, that didn't stop him from loving her. But, right now he couldn't take it any longer. I'm going for a walk he anounced. Don't be long, she told. I need you to go with me shopping.

The door closed and all Victor could think was, how could it have come to this. Did I really spoil Alova to this? He asked him self. I just want my wife to have all her heart desires. She's so lovely and she had such a rough up bringing. Back before the money we laughed, played and made love. Now............

Victor was looking out over the lobby when he caught a glimpse of a vibrant woman. He could see all the men were checking her out. He started to look the other way, but, he felt as if he knew her. Naw...it couldn't be....

Victor returned to the room to find Alova ready to go shopping. He went into the bathroom. Splashed some water on his face, put on a little cologne. I'm ready he told Alova, coming out the bathroom. They exit the room and made there way to the elevator. Victor pushed the button and heard some call his name. Victor....is that you, the heavenly voice asked?

He turned to see the lovely lady that turned all the heads in the lobby. It is you, she exclaimed. Sybil, Victor questioned? Yes...yes.... it's me. Nice of you to remember. It's been at least ten years since I've seen you, Victor offered. At least, Sybil agreed as there eyes locked. Alova could see there was something between them plus the fact Victor did not introduce her.

Your looking......your looking.....Victor couldn't find the right words. At that moment, Alova chose to clear her throat. This broke the gaze Victor and Sybil were sharing. Ummmmm....this is my....my.......your lovely wife, Sybil tried to bail him out. Hello, my name is Sybil. Glaring at her husband, Alova took her hand and said, hello, I'm Alova.

Victor knew he was going to get an ear full, but, he tried to recover. Sybil and I went to State together, he offered. He tried not to look at Sybil. But, here stood the only woman Victor thought that could give his wife a run for his money. Ding...went the elevator and the doors opened. Every one got on and the doors closed.

Victor was content to just let things stay quite. But, Alova sensed something and began to probe. Sybil, is it, Alova questioned? Yes it is, Sybil responded. Victor just dropped his head. How well do you know my husband? If you don't mind me asking. Her attitude rubbed Sybil the wrong way. She wanted to say, I fucked his brains out all through college. But, she saw how Victor was squirming. We were friends, went to some of the same functions, Sybil replied.

Well, I guess we will see you at the home coming ball and the big game, Alova asked? Yes, you will, Sybil assured her. Will your husband be joining us, Alova probed? With a cold stare, Sybil calmly told her, I'm happily not married. I'll be flying solow as she smile boldly. Alova just rolled her eyes while the elevator continued down.

Victor had to hear every bad thing Alova had to say about Sybil as she shopped. That hussie this.....that hussie that, store after store. Victor chimmed in every once in awhile, with a, yes dear. To let her know he was listening to her. All the while he thought about how good Sybil looked. Her long dark hair, those ripe looking melons, her slinky looking hips, the onion sweet ass and her long lush legs. It was as if he took a picture in his mind.

He remembered how he would slide dick in her any time he wanted. How he finger fucked her in the liberary. How when she got really wild and nude streak the halls of the dorm. Back in college Sybil was a little nerd, but, she also had sex appeal.

One day after a big exam, Sybil needed to unwind. With out a word she jumped up. Took off all her clothes and ran into the hall. She knocked on about eight or nine doors and flashed whom ever opened them. She came back to the room with a crowed of students following her. Our room was full, five guys and four chicks.

They watched with wide eyes as she undressed me and pulled out my long, hard, jumping cock. Sybil was so turned on i could see the wetness flowing down her inner thigh. I rubbed her wet pussy and clit. She froze and the crowed gasped as the climax over took her. She shook her head from side to side as the pleasure enflamed her. Her mouth went right to my cock. Her head went up and down, this suction was new and exzillerating.

The guys grabbed the package and the girls moved closer for a lesson. I herd one girl say, thats how it's done! I heard a guy say, I never recieved head like that while they watched Sybil's mouth engulf half of my ten inch cock. She fondled my family jewels as I pinched and teased her nipples. Her muffed mons were making every one horny. She soon got us in a sixty nine and I had a drenched pussy all over my mouth.

The fell quite excpt for the slurping sounds of Sybil and Myself. I locked onto her swollen clit while she took more and more of my dick down her throat. I heard statements like, dayummmmm and wow. As they watched Sybil take more of my prick down her throat.

My thought was interupted by Alova asking me what I thought about a dress she was holding up next to that gorgous body. That's hot, he told her. But, Victor didn't dispare cause he was reveling in the past.

Sybil and I sucked one another until we both moaned out in deep lustful moans. It took a moment to catch our breathe. A few minutes later, Sybil straddled me with my cock in her hand. She began to slide down my stiff dick. Sybil stayed tight and I know cause no matter how much we fucked. I had to be real hard and she had to be wet to enter her.

I joined the others in watching my dick disapear into her tight, wet, hungry pussy. Man, it was so hot.... watching her soft pussy lips give way to my throbbing penis. The sweet moans from her lips as inch after inch disappered. Her moans became more intense when I reached up and fondled her nipples.

Victor was so engrossed in the past, Alova had to shake him to get his attention. Are you alright, she asked. I'm fine he assured her. Where were you, she asked as she looked in his eyes? Victor just looked away, not saying a word.

Sybil poured a drink from the mini-bar as she reminessed about her time with Victor. He holds a special place in her heart. It was Victor whom showed her how beautiful she is, he gave her confidence she didn't know she had. If she was to marry, Victor would be her first choice.

He wasn't her first, but, he was her first lover. She remembered the first time he took her. He smothered her with long deep tongue kisses. It seemed like he had five hands as he felt her body. His hands were every where at once. Victor had her sooooo.... wet she couldn't wait for him to put dick to her.

The way Victor finger fucked her that day still makes her moist when she thinks about it. The way he took her panties off with just his teeth. The way he gently parted her pussy lips. The care her took with her clit. The ease of his finger, then a second into her tight pussy.The sensation of the motion of his fingers drove her wild. The patients he took to find out what she liked. The skill it took to bring her to her first orgasm.

Sybill felt her self become moist while her mind enjoyed the past. But, she couldn't go there, it was time to get ready for the home coming ball. Sybil put on some jazz as she fired up the jcuzzi. Bubbles and jet streams did there job, relaxing her with the smooth sounds.

Now announcing Mr. and Mrs. Victor Nunley....class of ninty one.

Please let me know what you think
Eartis E. Beck III

frankjohnmoore
09-30-2009, 03:05 AM
that was a great story, well written well put together, is there a part 2 cumming,