PDA

View Full Version : Revenge

TaliGirl
07-22-2009, 02:54 AM
It was spring of 2000. I was 29 years old and had been married to Brian for almost 10 years. Brian is often referred to by others as my school sweetheart since he and I had been dating since I was 16 and was the guy I lost my virginity to. In the years that we lived together Brian’s shortcomings soon became very apparent at first by coming home drunk and starting fights with me and later on by actually hitting and abusing me. Needless to say there were very few occasions where I felt any sexual attraction to him but I still convinced myself I loved him and that this was just a phase. Early in January of this year I had heard some unreliable grumbling that Brian was cheating on me but none of my friends or family could confirm this. Therefore after a fight on Valentines Day I made a point that if this statement in fact was true he would be sorry. Low and behold in June of that year Brian and I had a case of the crabs which I found out by a very embarrassing visit to the doctor.

Brian insisted that one of his employees whom he stayed with when they were doing sales on the road must have given them to him. Quietly I started to check out his story by going for coffee with his employee’s wife, Joan, and asked if they had the same issues. Joan immediately started chanting, “No, no, no. Um Tali…”, as she paused and looked at me deciding if she was going to finish the sentence.

When she finally continued she described an incident 3 years previous where she had went to surprise Joe, her husband, while he was on the road. She went on to explain how when these two had inadvertently swapped keys at check-in at the hotel. Then when she was given the key to Joe’s room she walked in to find Brian with some blonde young flussy. My heart sank almost immediately.

Joan then went on to explain how Brian later threatened Joe with his job if I should ever find out. From that date on Brian flaunted his newest and greatest conquests to the extent where he would take these girls to BBQ’s at Joan and Joe’s place. To Joan’s knowledge there was at least 6 younger women that Brian had been with in that time.

Joan then went on to explain how Joe and her needed the job as there was no other employer able to hire Joe in this field. Understanding their situation I told her I would not let Brian ever know how I first found out.

The following day I went over to my best friend Tara’s place and self destructed in her arms as she consoled me. You see Tara had been telling me to leave this loser since I was 16 and was very upset that I stayed even after he hit me. After pulling myself back together I told Tara that with the recent heart attack my father had I would make the excuse to Brian that I had to go help mom and him.

The following day I packed most of my clothing and moved home. I quickly informed my parents of the situation telling them not to tell anybody the real reason I had come home as I needed to be careful of my next steps.

In the coming days I hired a PI and an accountant in addition to a lawyer so as to document my lawyer. Over the course of the next six weeks every time Brian was out of town I would go to our office and grab the needed bookwork to accurately account all of our assets. For the 8 of the 9 years I ran the office and even though I had not been there in just over a year daily it was common for me to be around.

To put my mind at ease I also went to the doctor for a full STD check-up.

At the end of the first week in June the PI and the accountant had finished getting all the evidence I needed to take Brian to the cleaners financially. I immediately went to Tara’s and opened a bottle of wine. Sara, seeing my devilish grin asked me what I was up to. “Tara”, I said, “I want REVENGE!!! For 10 years of betrayal and shattered dreams.” Over the course of the evening we formulated our plan.

You see ever since Brian found out that since Tara and I were about 13 years old we had explored the mysteries of sex with one another, Brian harassed me regularly to make our twosome a threesome with me always saying she would never go for it. So the next day when I got home called Brian and played to his ego by apologizing to him for being such a bitch by not calling him very often and that I would make it up to him by renting a the most magnificent condo an hour away from our home. Then in my sexiest naughty voice I told him that for our anniversary I would have to most special gift for him.

On Thursday the 23rd Tara and I made our way to the condo and the nearby resort for the ultimate in spa treatments followed by an early morning appointment at the salon for nails, waxing, and brand new hair do.

After getting back to the condo Tara and I got dressed to the nines.

My best friend sexual explorer, Tara, has luscious shoulder length auburn hair, 5’5”, 98 lb frame, b-cup breasts, and green eyes that you get lost in. As we arrive I watched her get dressed in a sexy, short, backless luminescent white, semi-transparent dress with matching white lace thong, garters, and panties. To complete her outfit she had beautiful these absolutely seductive white and black see-through stockings. On long beautiful legs it was almost too much for me to handle. In case you haven’t notice I do like women too.

I on the other hand had Brian’s favorite. A multi-green high- thigh dress with matching white lace panty, bra, and sheer white thigh high strapless stockings, which did the most for my 5’8” 112 lb body with chestnut brown hair, blue eyes and b-cup breasts. Most people that meet me say I look like Kate Bekinsale when I am done up.

When Brian came in the door on Friday night eager to see his present he saw me in his favorite green dress with Tara. Brian immediately started pawing me with his claws. In my sweetest and sexiest voice (if you only knew how much that pawing made me want to yak) I said, “Sweetie you don’t want to wreck your present do you? I have something very special for you that you have been asking me for years, waiting for you.”

Brian cooperated as I led him by his hand and gently pushed him into the chair Tara and I had chose for this occasion. With that I reached over to grab the couple pairs of handcuffs we had purchased and gently grabbed his forearm at which time Brian had some reservations. In my best pouting voice I said, “Brian, Bad boys sometimes need to give up control to get the things they really want. Don’t you want to see your present—she looks very yummy! Doesn’t she?” With that little tease Brian gasped and gave into my wishes. After securing his legs with a couple of belts I slowly got up and whispered in Brian’s ear, “Is my naughty dog do ready for his present.” I started getting very wet over the thought of what was about to transpire.

As Brian’s attention was caught by Tara and her rubbing her body over him while sitting on his lap, I don’t know how she did not get sick. I went to the French doors that led onto the pool area. Brian had not even noticed that I had left as he was commenting on how amazing Tara looked. As I came back in the doors, Tara got off Brian’s lap and started to make her way to me. As Brian followed her with his eyes he got the first glance at Trevor, Travis, Mark, Mike, Robby, and Nelson. As they came through the door Brian started to fire the explicatives asking what the hell was going on. With that I grabbed a golf ball I had on the entertainment center along with 3 roles of duct tape I had hidden in the drawer and started walking to Brian followed very closely by Mike and Travis.

Brian was already scared of these guys as he had picked a fight with them a couple years back and got his ass kicked and when he saw them coming near he started fighting against the restraints as much as he could.

“Brian sit down and shut the Fuck up”, Trevor barked, “If you do not want to get hurt.”

“What did I do? What did I do to deserve this, Tali?” Brian croaked out.

While the guys taped his arms and legs even more securely to the chair I replied, “Brian you see this golf ball? Mike has no problems ramming it into your mouth if you keep yelling no matter if your mouth is closed or open. Got IT?”

With that Brian just glared at me like he wanted to seriously hurt me but nodded that he understood.

In my best loving and nurturing voice I grabbed him by the hair and said, “You see pumpkin it seams you gave me a case of the crabs. Ten weeks ago you came home smelling of another perfume so I hired a PI and you would not believe what she found out. Now you are going to sit here and watch these six magnificent men fuck my brains out, one for each girl that I know you cheated on me with. Please note the amount of pleasure I am soon to enjoy because you will never have an opportunity to see either my body or my passion again!”

As the guys finished binding him they pulled the foot stool over so they could lean the top of the chair back so Brian was reclined with the inability to tip the chair. I walked over to Travis.

I often referred to Travis and Trevor, bothers 2 years apart, as the not-twins as they looked almost identical. Sandy blonde hair, ice blue eyes, 6 feet tall and about 180 pounds. The brothers lived down the block from my parents growing up and with recent break-ups in their past agreed to some fun.

The two of them should have been GQ models with their moderately built bodies from working in construction… they were so yummy. As I started removing Travis’s cloths Tara started with Trevor’s and almost simultaneously Tara and I started commenting on how beautiful these guys’ bodies were, making sure to feel every part of their bodies.

After we were done with the not-twins we continued with the rest of the guys. I chose Robby and though he was a 5’10” geek with almost black bowl cut hair, thick rimmed glasses and a tad on the skinny side, I had heard he was very well endowed with 12” of pleasure that you could not wrap your hands around. So when I got to removing his boxers I could not believe my eyes. “Tara you got to see this!” I exclaimed. To both of our delight and a little embarrassment on Robby’s behalf we ogled the monster now in our hands.

While I was undressing Robby, Tara chose Mark, who was 5’10” with light brown hair and was pretty average looking but was one of the funniest people I knew. Growing up Tara had always had a thing for Mark but never acted on it until now. As she removed his clothing I could hear her coo with delight.

This brought me to my final object of desire. Mike, my black Adonis, was simply a 6’ 2” chiseled perfect man. I had met Mike the during my morning jogs and over time we became great friends. For the last 5 years I loved to race out the door to jog just so I could drool at coffee later. As I slowly removed his cloths I would just close my eyes for 10 to 15 seconds with every article of clothing just to enjoy his ripped physique. As I removed his underwear I was pleasantly surprise to see a hard, black, circumicised penis staring me in the face and though it was not quite as long as Robby’s it was very, very nice.

As I was undressing and ogling Mike, Tara undressed Nelson next. Tara suggested Nelson for our plan simply because like me he had been screwed around. This poor guy had not had sex in over 6 years and it was now our mission to rehabilitate him. Nelson was the consummate business man while the others were in their early 30’s; he was in his early to mid 40’s. In his salt and pepper dark hair and glasses, beautiful black suit with tie, cologne, and great shoes he was to die for but what ended up surprising us more was how delicious he looked without the suit. He was your typical friend’s dad that all the teenage girls fantasized about when they met him.

After everyone was disrobed the guys spent some time acquainting themselves with out bodies. Man it was incredible having four set of hands running the length of my body while my hands simply walk wherever they may.

Nelson surprisingly enough was the one that insisted that it was now their turn to watch Tara and myself undress each other. With that Tara grabbed my green little dress and playfully lifted up the backside of my dress showing the guys my best asset, my ass, wrapped in a beautiful thong. As the guys got more and more vocal she lifted my dress higher and higher until she finally thought they were loud enough.

Not wanting to be outdone by Tara I slowly and methodically knelt down on the floor and starting at the inside of her knees started kissing small little circles up the inside of her thighs slowly lifting her dress upwards just ahead of my lips, making sure that they could see everything I was doing to her. As I reached her crotch I started working my way along the edge of her thong until I reached her hips. As the guys got to see her beautiful stomach I could hear them oh’ing and ah’ing as my lips lightly kissed her mid-rift.

When I reached her right hip I made sure to step far enough to the side that I could lift her now very soaked thong to the side, and I started to slowly trace her pussy lips with my fingers. The more I stroked them the wetter her freshly waxed pussy became. I could hear the guys gasping trying to get a better view.

When Tara was about to lose control I slowly lifted off her dress so the guys could now see her now flushed body. Her beautiful powder white skin now was flushing with my touch and as I lightly ran my fingers over her body all she could do was coo. As I turned to look at the guys I was met with 6 solid cocks pointing right at me.

I almost orgasmed right there. What the guys saw was me standing there in a new bra and panty set with nothing left to the imagination just from the sheerness of the lace. As we finished undressing one another, we let ours hands and mouths explore each others bodies. After we were sufficiently warmed up Tara pushed me onto the coffee table that was running adjacent Brian’s tied up body. From this angle his face was less than 30” away from my crotch with no way of really turning away. He could see how wet I was and as Tara sat on my tummy she slowly started running her finger full length of my now dripping pussy.

“Brian, can you see how wet Tali is?” she said as she kept up stroking my little clitty.
“Doesn’t that freshly waxed bald pussy just invite you to lick it?” she continued as she slowly inserted 2 fingers from both hands to me. Tara then opened me up just a little with her fingers and started slowly licking my clitty. I started to moan and whimper from her attention of the swirling tongue on my clit. Just as I was about to explode Tara, the bitch, pulled away from my now swollen pussy and looked straight in Brian’s eyes and said, “Tonight I am going to make sure this woman”, as she slowly started to stroke my pussy again, “has the most incredible night of sex tonight, to the point that she will not be able to walk tomorrow.”

Brian then killed my mood a little for the moment by saying something to the effect that I should get rid of the guys and he would make it all up to me. I then gently but quickly lifted Tara off of me and got up and straddled Brian and the chair and, with my pussy just inches from his nose, told him to have a very good look at my pussy because this was the last time he would ever see it. I then removed myself from that position. Brian kept begging to forgive him and untie him to the point he had tears in his eyes. With that I slapped him across the face and told him to shut up or I was going to get the golf ball and have him gagged.

I now found myself so hot and curious as to what these men would feel, spell and taste like in that the only person that I had ever had intercourse with was Brian.

As I was turning to the guys Tara was leading Robby to me. Robby almost sprinted the last couple steps to me as I sat on the edge of the coffee table legs splayed in a not very lady like manner. As Robby neared me I grabbed his beautiful piece of manhood as best as I could because he was so thick and I said, “I don’t know why the fuck I ever was with you Brian. Look at this thing, it twice the size of yours.” The pulsing cock in my hand was more like 2 ½ of Brian’s. I could almost feel the floodgates release below in shear anticipation.

I then looking into Brian’s eyes started taking as much of Robby’s monster into my mouth and throat as I could trying to unhinge my jaw to get a little more in with every stroke. I could see his humiliation and anger on Brian’s face. Seeing this affect on Brian just made me hotter. It must have been extremely humbling to see his wife having such problems due to the massive size of this cock.

Looking up I saw everyone fixated on me and the size of Robby’s penis. I could see Tara almost creaming herself as she stared at its full glorious length. As I rose from the coffee table I asked Nelson to come over and whilst he was on his way he grabbed the condoms and lube out of the drawer in the entertainment stand. As yummy as the young guys were this older business man just looked so sexy. I was so impressed that at over 40 he was still in very good shape with good definition.

As Nelson neared I laid Robby down an the coffee table so I could mount him and give Brian the best view possible of this monster going inside my tight pussy. I then grabbed a condom and rolled it on. Knowing that I had not had not had anything even close to the size of Robby, I grabbed the bottle of lubricant and generously applied it to the outside of the condom. I was very concerned that I would not be able to take this monster. With Nelson at our side he helped me get on top of the table and once there Nelson with his experienced tongue started kissing my neck and breasts. Meanwhile the rest made their way to a better vantage point so they could see me.

As I felt Robby’s huge head starting to enter me I started to quiver and it took all I could do was look into Brian’s eyes. Wow I had always wanted to know how it would feel to have a monster like this inside me. With every stroke I would shoot an insult in Brian’s direction, like “This is what a real man does to me”, “This is a real cock not like your pathetic cocktail weenie!” in between catching my breath from the pleasure and difficulty I was having from getting Robby inside me.

After about 15 minutes of careful and methodical humping I was able to work him fully inside me. When I hit bottom I had my first of many orgasms that night. I fought to keep control of my body so I could keep my eyes on Brian. I needed to see him humiliated by this monster cock literally shaking my world.

I then reached and looked down to my now very full pussy and exclaimed, “Don’t you love to see my pussy so full and happy Brian? It feels oh soooo good.”

With that I caught my breath and as Nelson steadied me as I rotated, thereby turning my back to Brian as I slowly started humping Robby again. With my left hand I reached across and guided Nelson so I could take him into my mouth. Nelson was not as big as Robby but still well above average. Knowing how long it had been for Nelson I wanted the satisfaction of being the first woman to taste his cum in 6 years. I could hear him gasp commenting on how sexy I was followed by incoherent thoughts. Brian, being as jealous as he was, was coming unglued as I could hear from the struggle with the chair.

Upon hearing that, I picked the pace up trying to give Nelson one of the best blowjobs I could all the while still humping Robby. Having these 2 penises inside me just seamed to fuel the fire in my crotch. As I was nearing a second orgasm I felt Nelson’s penis in my mouth expand. Gripping his penis securely I made sure I did not miss a drop of sperm in my mouth. Brian started calling me a filthy slut and so on as the cum splashed the back of my mouth. After what seamed like minutes and me wondering if I could hold it all in my mouth Nelson finally finished. With his cum in my mouth, I it took extra special concentration not to swallow it as my love of seamen usually requires such actions.

Slowly and wobbly I rose off of Robby with the aide of Nelson and slowly made my way over to Brian. All the while Brian kept nattering about what a slut I was and so on. He instantly shut up as I started drooling all this yummy cum all over him. With his eyes clenched shut and his mouth closed I now had the floor.

“Brian I am the slut? Who was the mother fucker that chose to go run with any skank that would have him? Who gave who the STD? You saw me use a condom you little bitch.. You never had that consideration for me! You will take your medicine and shut the hell up Brian or Lord help you one of these guys will dismantle you. This is your last warning. As far as being a slut maybe I am but I have only started.”

With that I looked over at the not-twins and called them over. As Brian’s eyes started to open a little I rolled condoms on the non-twins.

“Brian. You have always been jealous of these two and in comparison to looks and dick size you came up short, yet I had always been faithful to you. You know how you always wanted to do anal with me? Well here it is baby. You are here for my first anal encounter. Not only that but every guy here will get to enjoy what you wanted except for you.”, as I looked around the room at the guys, “Provided it does not hurt too much. We are then are going to make me the middle of a yummy not-twin sandwich.”

The brothers looked at each other with great disbelief because as I found out later I was filling one of their fantasies. As I laid Trevor on the table I had Travis steady me. Nervous as hell and with my heart racing so fast I thought the room would have been able to hear, I lubed Trevor up extra good. Trying to relax so I could enjoy this I grabbed Trevor’s cock and held it at the entrance to my anus. Ever so slowly I felt his head enter me. As it popped in it sucked my breath away so I paused for a second as I caught my breath. This pause allowed me to see that all eyes were on me most curiously Tara.

I looked a little closer to se that Tara had her fingers diddling her now blood engorged clitty. With that little distraction I seamed to relax a little and I started working Trevor deeper and deeper. As I was nearing his full length I was now concerned if I would be able to get Mike or Robby inside me.

Looking over to Brian all I could see was disbelief on his face. Here I was on top of a guy with his dick twitching deep in my ass and having Brian in a situation where he was forced to watch was almost orgasmic. With a maniacal grin on my face I said, “Brian you were right anal is not near as bad as it sounds. It is so cool, I can feel Trevor’s dick deep in my ass twitching and with every twitch a roll of pleasure goes through me.”

With that I motioned Travis in with his nicely lubricated condom. I then leaned back so Brian could see that Trevor was indeed fully inside my ass and to give Travis a better angle to enter me.

As he neared I croaked out, “Slowly, please”

Still a little nervous with a guy in my ass Nelson came over and slowly started stroking my little clitty and firmly pinching my breasts. As Travis slowly entered me I started feeling intense pleasure all over my body including from my ass. I could not help but wail in pure ecstasy. Never before had I felt so full. Tara then surprised me by suddenly being beside me, whispering in my ear asking if I was in any pain. Trying to catch my breath and feeling Travis deep in my vagina. I replied, “Not all alllll…”

“Good, I am going to have me a sandwich later myself then.” she giggled.

With that Travis started picking up the pace and my body just started convulsing to orgasm after orgasm after orgasm. When I went to pull Nelson’s skilled hands from my clitty he pulled my hand back and put it on poor Robby’s raging hard-on. Trying to recompose myself, I remembered that I left Robby hanging. I then brought him closer by gently grabbing his monster leading him to my mouth. Travis then grabbed my ankles and raised them up and which pushed my butt down to feel even more of Trevor in me but it also stabilized me so I could now use my arms with Robby’s cock.

Here I was now with 3 guys in me while my husband that had screwed me over was forced to watch. Going into this plan I was prepared to fake any and all pleasure including the anal but I was really, really enjoying myself to my great surprise. Gosh I was a slut but wow did being a slut ever feel oh so fulfilling… Pun intended.

As I put both hands around Robby’s shaft I put as much of his cock in my mouth and pumped for all my worth. After only a minute or 2 I felt his cock expand literally prying my jaws painfully further apart causing pain in my jaw. As I tried to take Robby’s entire load, I found it to be futile and as the cum dribbled down my chin, onto my cheek and finally onto my breasts.

As was the plan Travis pulled out and I very slowly and with great difficulty due to balance issues got off Trevor’s dick. The guys giggled at my lack of coordination as they now new I was somewhere I had never been. Travis and Trevor were both moaning that they both had been so close to orgasm but with a mouthful of cum and it dribbling down onto my breasts I could not talk.

As I walked over to Brian the first load had started to crust on his eyelashes and face and was complaining about not again. With that I drooled the second load of cum all over his face with the same forceful eye squinting and breathing through the nose thing on his end.

Being a little thirsty I needed a drink so I went to the kitchen and grab a soda to find Tara was on my hip. “You tawdry little whore Tal… I can not wait to have my turn was it as good as it looked?”

After I swallowed a sip of my soda I wryly replied, “You can not even imagine Tara!”

As we were walking back into the living room Tara tried cleaning some of the cum off me. “Don’t you dare Tara! I love the slutty glazed donut look! You know it is my last present for Brian.” All Tara and I could do was giggle like school girls. We acknowledged that our plan was working out better than expected and oh so much fun.

As I got back into the room I grabbed Trevor by the hand and asked where he was going. After grabbing a new condom, I laid him back on the table but this time faced him and took him deep within my pussy in one stoke sending me over the edge just from the suddenness of it. Telling Travis to hold on just one second Tara completely relubricated my ass. As I was enjoying rolling orgasms, Travis pushed my body down and slowly entered my ass, a little unexpectedly. As I felt the head enter I heard Tara smacked him on the ass forcing him to suddenly jump, causing his entire length to go into my ass. The combination pleasure and pain sent me over the edge again and as Travis continued to hammer my ass I continued to orgasm.

They say I screamed for the entire time telling Travis not to stop. After about the tenth or eleventh I started to come back down to earth. After I caught my breath I then asked Travis to give his spot to Mark, as I did not know how much more I could take of this pace. As Tara prepared Mark I motioned Travis to my face and told him to remove the condom. I then took slowly and as sexily as I could took Travis’s cock in my mouth. With all my attention on enjoying this experience I gave Travis the best blowjob possible. Without being able see anything behind me I got a little shock when Marks thicker but shorter cock entered my ass, WOW width makes a difference. I started bucking and moaning with the incredible surprise.

As I writhed in pleasure Travis forcefully kept my mouth around his penis as he exploded in my mouth, filling it completely. Barely able to keep my mind on the prize I was careful not to spill any on Trevor or swallow Travis’s load. I reached back and gently pushed Mark slowly out of me. As I rose off of Trevor I turned to see Tara teasing the shit of Brian, and as I came into view his mumbles turned into, “Oh shit, not againnn…” Again I drooled all over his contorted face.

With my ass a little sore I bent over and took Trevor into my mouth. By doing this I was able to give Trevor the best blowjob of the night. This gave Brian the perfect opportunity to see my now punish ass and pussy all swollen and abused with all my juices and lubricant literally streaming down my legs forming a small pool on the floor. As I started increasing the pace I felt Mark part my legs so that he could first play with then enter my very well worn pussy. As he entered me he kept commenting that Brian now had the best seat in the house to see his wife loving the attention of real men. Brian then started whining he had had enough.

As Mark started really pumping me I could tell he was getting very close to orgasm, Trevor like his brother simply exploded in my mouth with no warning. As I reached back to stop Mark again his sexual frustration started to show and in that he was almost in tears.

As I was about to drool on Brian’s face Tara quickly and effectively clapped on my cheeks dumping the sperm in my mouth onto Brian’s face with a splat. God she hated him and at times I didn’t know who was having more fun, me or her. Tara then with no respect for Brian said, “Tali is hardly finished yet! What is it to much too see real men take care of her? Look at all the beautiful seamen on her breasts I am so going to love licking the clean later! Too bad you will probably not be here!”

After a couple seconds of silence, Mike in his British Oxford accent said, “Tali you naughty little tart get over here and kneel on this here table. It is time for your spanking.” All I could do was chuckle. Mike worshiped me and had been waiting a long, long time for this.

I got on the table kneeling like he said and as he walked behind me, he spread my legs as much as the table allowed. With me set the way he wanted he then smacked my bottom with his hand he asked me why I would have ever chose this loser and so forth.

When I did not answer he smacked me a little harder. This turned me on huge and I could feel my juices again flowing down the inside of my thighs. Intentionally I refused to answer him wondering what was going to happen next. Mike then quickly grabbed the belt he had been wearing and smacked me 2 more times that stung a little bit but that had me at unheard of lustful levels. I would never have guessed I would have enjoyed being treated this way.

Seeing this Mike repositioned him self a little. “Tali, this is your last chance! Tell me or your going to be sorry!” he ordered. Not saying a word I braced my self for some welts on my ass. The next thing I knew was I heard the snap of the belt and then a burning sensation emanating through my pussy. It was only then that I realized he had given me a really a hard smack squared on my pussy. With the second snap only a second later my arms immediately collapsed under me and I exploded into orgasm after orgasm as he continued to spank my pussy. With my orgasms subsiding Mike slowed and then stopped spanking my pussy.

Sobbing from shear exhilaration I meekly said, “I am sorry guys as it would seam I attract nothing but dickless losers! I hope you can all forgive me for my indiscretions. I am willing to do whatever it takes to stop this pattern.” As I looked up all eyes were on me again. “Uh oh what did I just say” went through my mind. No sooner had I thought that and Mike grabbed me around the ankles and flipped me in one motion to where I was on my back. After flipping me Mark pulled the table down so that my ass was almost in line with Brian’s face but now angled so that people could get on either side of me.

“Your wish is my command! Tali”, replied Mike

“Travis.. Trevor you remember how Tali told us she could still put her ankles behind her head. We are going to teach Tali how to be nothing but the best of friends, and to trust one another.”

“Wha….” came out of mouth, immediately followed by Mike slapping my now very red and swollen pussy. I quickly shut up. Not out of fear but out of the look that Mike was giving me. It said “You are really going to like this.”

Mike then told Travis and Trevor to grab one ankle a piece and as the pulled my ankles up and out slowly. I could feel my ass lift more and more off the coffee table. As I looked down now I could see my totally spread pussy, incredibly swollen, so much so it took me a second to recognize them as mine. As my calves slowly reach 90 degrees to the table I could see all the juices that had streamed down from my pussy onto my thighs, making me marvel at my horniness. As the outside of my thighs touched the cool surface of the coffee table from being taken so high and wide I found myself pinned. My ass was now completely off the coffee table showing Brian just how well used I was. Mike then ordered the guys to start pinching and twisting my nipples to the point where I was squirming. It was an amazing feeling to be trussed so I could not move and have these strong male hands assaulting my breasts. Mike then nicely asked Tara to start licking my pussy. Waves of pleasure and pain were now rolling through my body but still not quite enough for an orgasm.

Mike then motioned Robby over and pointed at Tara. As Robby wrapped and lubed up Tara was oblivious kneeling on the floor, leaning on my now widely spread legs, licking my pussy. As Robby entered her I could feel Tara’s head start to lift followed by Mike holding her head at my clit. She still had no idea which of the remaining dicks it was.

As she spoke I could feel her lip movements on my pussy and as his length go totally inside her I could feel her convulsing on top of my leg with her head held in my pussy. “Oh Lord thank you Tali. Oh Lord! Oh Lord!”, was now starting to flow from her lips as Robby started getting a little more serious about entering her small 96 pound frame.

Now I was literally dripping wet and could see Mike finishing putting on the condom and lube. With Tara a little out of commission due to Robby I left to endure my lustful desires with no chance of orgasm.

Mike then said, “Tali! Tell your Brian exactly how much you want this black dick!”, as he rubbed his beautiful dick on my pussy lips.

Panting I replied, “Brian you can not imagine how much more I have always wanted this big black…..”, and with that I felt Mike push into my ass and with one stroke and he was half way in, “DDDDiiick” From this point I could only moan with pleasure. The last thing I heard was Mike saying things to Brian like, look at that your wife with my big black dick in her ass! Does in not look soo good?

Tara then started brutalizing my clit. Mike followed this by hammering into me so deep I could feel his balls literally starting to enter my ass. The not-twins were now twisting and pinching my nipples so hard I went into sensory overload. After literally only seconds of this my mind exploded and my memory went blank. From what Tara told me later I orgasmed constantly for almost five minutes screaming at the top of my lungs incoherently. All I know was it was the most incredible ocean of pleasure I had until that point in my life.

The next thing I remember was I felt my legs starting to cramp. Completely hyperventilating by now, Mike pulled out of me and my legs were put down as I started to catch my breath. Mike ordered Mark to put his poor neglected penis in my mouth and for Tara not to stop while he changed the condom.

After about 30 seconds I felt Mike enter my pussy and he started slowly hammering me deep and as he grabbed my ankles and held them wide and high. Almost immediately he started banging my g-spot for my first g-spot orgasms of my life. Again with Marks wide penis in my mouth I started to moan uncontrollably.

Mark therefore was very nice to me by aiding me in satisfying him by jerking himself while keeping half of his cock in my mouth. For the first time in my life I think I was sexually satisfied. The big orgasms slowly started to turn into minis and soon I could feel Mark’s cock head getting big at which time he pushed almost to my tonsils. It was my first small treat I had allowed myself to swallow all night, but 2/3’s of it still found its way to pooling in my mouth.

As I started moving Tara’s head away from my clit, Mike quickly expanded deep inside me and exploded. Crap now I would have to squeeze a condom in Brian’s face. Mike immediately started apologizing but he said it came so fast he had no warning.

Trembling due to his great satisfaction he slowly started to pull out of me as I propped myself up on my elbows. When we both saw that the condom had busted and was sitting at the base of his cock. Mike looked into my eyes with the most apologetic look while apologizing at the same time. With my mouth almost full of cum I told not to worry. I had a cum blanket right there, pointing to Brian. With that Mike finished getting up and with my left hand I held his cum inside me as best as I could. As I got up I went to lean over Brian when Mike put extreme pressure on the collar bone pressure point. Brian started howling with pain.

Mike then ordered Brian to, “Open your fucking mouth and you better hope you don’t spill a drop.” With that Brian closed his mouth in defiance so Mike hit him again and this time I notice Tara grabbing Brian’s nuts and squeezing fairly hard. “If you don’t want to be a woman Brian I would open your mouth or I will castrate you! You know how much I hate you..”

With that Brian opened his mouth with tears streaming out his eyes I started drooling the cum into his mouth. Mike told him to swallow and Brian did so very begrudgingly with little gagging. I got over Brian face with my cum filled pussy, while Mike grabbed Brian by the throat and told him to lick my pussy clean. As I took my hand away the first bit of Mikes cum plopped into Brian’s mouth with such a loud sound that we all laughed at. Brian. Brian then very licked me clean for 5 minutes.

When I unstraddled Brian I went to the entertainment stand where I got a Polaroid camera I had borrowed for the occasion. With four soft dicks hanging above Brian’s face I quickly took about 10 photos.

The guys got dressed and Mike, Mark and the non-twins carried the chair and Brian to the patio. As they were untying Brian I explained that if I ever heard about this story I would put these pictures into the hands of some common friends and that I would destroy his life. I then dropped a copy of the PI report, my separation pictures that went into effect 10 weeks earlier, financials, and the first draft of the divorce papers on the ground.

I then grabbed his favorite little green dress that I was wearing at the beginning of the night, and threw it at him and said, “You can have the memories of this great occasion by taking this dress as a trophy.”

Tara then came grabbed me by the hand and said, “By Brian, we have to go as we are entertaining guests and the night is still very young.”

Until noon the next day the 8 of us screwed our brains out. When we were done I had been sandwiched by the other 4 guys, swallowed a load from every one, and still had enough energy to lick Tara clean after she was finally able to let loose.

The next day I indeed did have a very hard time walking. Due to this discomfort anal sex is still not a regular occurrence but, more importantly, I did have my revenge thus getting my dignity back.

I am now Joe’s boss and Brian has left the country and let’s just say the rest of us do stay in touch.

ponczy
07-22-2009, 05:07 AM
great read.

supban
08-28-2009, 06:33 PM
That story was hot. I was rivited.

RobinaAmiR
08-31-2009, 12:45 PM
great story...

jaydanasara
09-12-2009, 07:47 AM
how did you become joe's boss